April 30, 2024, 06:07:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25 - 4/4/08  (Read 304345 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: April 03, 2008, 10:00:17 PM »

Never has been, never will be, no way ever will this case be prosecuted by the Dutch Arubans. The only way it will ever be prosecuted is from Holland. It has to be directed by Holland and consumated by Holland. The Dutch on Aruba never intended on prosecuting the case and will only do so upon threat of penalty from their bosses in Holland. That goes for Prosecutors and Judges. They rigged it against Natalee and now they can rig it against the Van der Sloots. Their system is flexible and corruptible enough to work either way.

I agree.
WE know that...but I believe the members of the Persistance and even DeVries were like we once were...they believed in the "system".
Didn't work

It took all of us Monkeys a while to catch on, just as it did Beth, but we became battle hardened and could spot every corrupt move they made once we caught on. This case isn't rocket science, never was. This is a very simple case they tried to make complicated by unsolving it at every turn. And we've got the goods on them.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: April 03, 2008, 10:01:45 PM »

DAN coming up next on Dana Pretzer to talk about the Houston Travel Show!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: April 03, 2008, 10:02:00 PM »

Never has been, never will be, no way ever will this case be prosecuted by the Dutch Arubans. The only way it will ever be prosecuted is from Holland. It has to be directed by Holland and consumated by Holland. The Dutch on Aruba never intended on prosecuting the case and will only do so upon threat of penalty from their bosses in Holland. That goes for Prosecutors and Judges. They rigged it against Natalee and now they can rig it against the Van der Sloots. Their system is flexible and corruptible enough to work either way.

I agree.
WE know that...but I believe the members of the Persistance and even DeVries were like we once were...they believed in the "system".
Didn't work

It took all of us Monkeys a while to catch on, just as it did Beth, but we became battle hardened and could spot every corrupt move they made once we caught on. This case isn't rocket science, never was. This is a very simple case they tried to make complicated by unsolving it at every turn. And we've got the goods on them.

Beth will get 'em...I have faith in her.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: April 03, 2008, 10:02:31 PM »

if I had a daughter in the institute I would take her out of there knowing the azzhole was there!!! Easy prey to him!!!

Don't forget, Joran swings both ways. I wouldn't want my son around that cornholer either.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: April 03, 2008, 10:03:06 PM »

Janet...You do have a way with words....sigh...'tis a *gift* you have...very nice post!

The toes?

Silly Girl...the Prayer post...but dayummm the toes was funny...all the better to swim with 

Strange, but sorta cool.  j/b

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: April 03, 2008, 10:04:13 PM »

if I had a daughter in the institute I would take her out of there knowing the azzhole was there!!! Easy prey to him!!!

Don't forget, Joran swings both ways. I wouldn't want my son around that cornholer either.

rofl...too true!!!!

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: April 03, 2008, 10:06:06 PM »

They may be afraid Joran will be extradited to the US is why he is in Germany.  Remember the dude who stuffed his wife in a chest and put her in a closet and fled to Germany? Germany would not allow extradition until it was clear the death penalty was off the table.  The crime occurred in the US or the crime may have occured somewhere else and he and/or wife US citizen.  I have forgotten, but remember him fleeing to Germany.   Jackb

fled to France.

I kept thinking it was Germany.  It has been awhile.  Anyway, they would probably pull the same deal.    j/b
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: April 03, 2008, 10:06:30 PM »

I truly believe that. They picked the wrong mother to cross and have- and will - pay dearly. Beth is a hell of a lot smarter than they will ever know or admit. She will bring the island and the Van der sloots to its knees before this is all over if they don't get it right, and we're going to help her do it any way we can.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: April 03, 2008, 10:08:00 PM »

I truly believe that. They picked the wrong mother to cross and have- and will - pay dearly. Beth is a hell of a lot smarter than they will ever know or admit. She will bring the island and the Van der sloots to its knees before this is all over if they don't get it right, and we're going to help her do it any way we can.

Amen!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: April 03, 2008, 10:10:16 PM »

DAN:  The response of the general public was wonderful, everyone very supportive.  People were coming from accross the street to greet them and give their support.

Someone from the Aruba booth came and took their picture but the rest from the Aruba booth avoided them.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: April 03, 2008, 10:10:18 PM »

Dan is doing a great job. He said it all so well!!! What Charlie rat and the other members of the hate site will never understand is the great outpouring of prayers and support we get at these protests. The majority of Americans have got it...really got it!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: April 03, 2008, 10:12:13 PM »

Great job Dan, great show Dana!!

Night Monkeys...sweet dreams all!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: April 03, 2008, 10:12:13 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #933 on: April 03, 2008, 10:14:37 PM »

Klaas, please check your hotmail. Thanks!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: April 03, 2008, 10:14:50 PM »

Very timely emoticon posted by Resigned at RU, LOL:

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: April 03, 2008, 10:15:34 PM »

I hope renho is next on the list to be sued!!! I keep pushing for it!!!
man she makes me want to say curse words!!!

I could be wrong, but that man and woman with Renhoe looks like bro and sis.  Could be her kids.  They both have the clef in their chings.  Also that girl looks like a young renhoe.  She also looks an awful lot like the girl in the pic with GVC.  (I seem to have GVC of the brain here lately.)  Things just seem to point in his direction, but he will blame it on his binki.   Wonder if he takes "binki" on police patrols?  I bet Jacobs takes a spoon and dish for his frosted flakes.   Jackb
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: April 03, 2008, 10:15:56 PM »

Klaas, please check your hotmail. Thanks!

I think hotmail is down right now, I can't get into it.  Will check again in a few minutes!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: April 03, 2008, 10:16:57 PM »

Dan is doing a great job. He said it all so well!!! What Charlie rat and the other members of the hate site will never understand is the great outpouring of prayers and support we get at these protests. The majority of Americans have got it...really got it!!

It never ceases to amaze me how powerful a handfull of Monkeys can be at these protests. Someone said it earlier, you don't need fifty or a hundred people to make your point. I deeply admire each and every Monkey who has joined in the protests and only wish they would come to a show in my neck of the woods.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: April 03, 2008, 10:17:04 PM »

I spent many years studying psychology and I work in the field - hint, hint.  Frequently, adolescents enter rehab programs for drug treatment.  Some are residential and some are simply day treatment.  A really good rehab program lasts a minimum of six weeks.  The treatment for  drug rehabilitation is not the same as for someone who is committed to an institution because of a psychological disorder.  At this point in a drug treatment program, he might actually have quite a bit of mobility, unlike someone who has been committed to a mental facility because they are a danger to themselves or others.  IMO Joe Taco probably insisted that Urine be placed in rehab after the overwhelming evidence that he was a chronic marijuana user after his performance on the video.  Rehab treatment would give Urine's parents and his legal team an impression of responsibility and concern for their adolescent charge.  It would negate a lot of public outcry and negative opinion that the van der Sloots had poor parenting skills.  It gives all of the Sloots an excuse.  It would probably even elicit a degree of sympathy for the Sloot parents.  Joe Taco could later claim in court that poor Urine wasn't responsible for his behavior on June 30, 2005,  because he was chronically under the influence of a drug(s).  I personally feel that Urine has a mixed addiction problem.  Based on the many photographs of his wild lifestyle on crappy island, I feel that he has an alcohol/drug/gambling problem.  From the recent news reports, they don't appear to be addressing the gambling piece of the addiction.  IMO he also has a serious personality disorder, however, I don't think that this is the reason why he is currently in treatment.  I don't think that Taco Joe has any plans to reveal or document that Urine has a personality disorder.  By doing that he would be exposing just how dangerous Urine probably is.  Focusing on the addiction problems would be a cleaner excuse for Urine's behavior to present to the courts and the media.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: April 03, 2008, 10:19:40 PM »

Houston Monkeys...YOU ROCK!!! 

You know you done great when Chuckierat crawls out of his hole to post!!! lol You got under his ratty skin!!! lol

They can make fun of our numbers all they want...truth is 8 is a perfect number for our protests!!! It doesn't intimidate anyone or cause alarm and allows us to mingle and talk with EVERYONE coming through.

You all did so great!!! YOU JUST ROCK!!!

Does Charliearat know that it is a good thing people do not normally die from ugliness?  He has a case inside and out.  Jackb

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.