April 30, 2024, 10:52:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25 - 4/4/08  (Read 304384 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: April 03, 2008, 10:22:16 PM »

Klaas…personal info in the Shango thread last page…Thanks
crazybabyborg
« Reply #941 on: April 03, 2008, 10:23:12 PM »

Klaas? Check messages, please?
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: April 03, 2008, 10:24:55 PM »

if I had a daughter in the institute I would take her out of there knowing the azzhole was there!!! Easy prey to him!!!

Don't forget, Joran swings both ways. I wouldn't want my son around that cornholer either.

rofl...too true!!!!

I am thinking they got his shoe size (14+) mixed up with his corn hole
(10 l/2,) so that may clear up some confusion.  LOL Old mean Jack. 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: April 03, 2008, 10:25:47 PM »

quote from Tomikosmom:

Considering the official statement released from the Prosecutor's Office on February 15, 2008 was clear that ... the investigation was ongoing and ... Joran was again a suspect ... I doubt that this lawsuit brought by Beth Holloway could proceed at this time.*

Janet

Janet...I can very well see this filing of the suit by Beth, as a ploy to force Mos' hand in the *waiting* game...this breaks the stalemate....

Destiny Wink

hmmm... good thinking Des... very good. Mos does nothing, so, Bram moves and forces Mos to either arrest Joran to protect the cover-up or the case gets possibly heard and the corruption aired...

wow!!! they are in a pickle... I LURVE IT!!!!   

I'm working backwards so am a little late on this one but... damn straight. Bram has already made a public statements that the confession should have been enough to rearrest Joran. Wait until he gets cranked up. With what Beth, he and Peter know they can bust that corrupt island to pieces. They know the playahs, they know what they did, they know when they did it.

Bram, Peter and Beth can take that island apart.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: April 03, 2008, 10:26:30 PM »

if I had a daughter in the institute I would take her out of there knowing the azzhole was there!!! Easy prey to him!!!

Don't forget, Joran swings both ways. I wouldn't want my son around that cornholer either.

rofl...too true!!!!

I am thinking they got his shoe size (14+) mixed up with his corn hole
(10 l/2,) so that may clear up some confusion.  LOL Old mean Jack. 

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: April 03, 2008, 10:27:56 PM »

Never has been, never will be, no way ever will this case be prosecuted by the Dutch Arubans. The only way it will ever be prosecuted is from Holland. It has to be directed by Holland and consumated by Holland. The Dutch on Aruba never intended on prosecuting the case and will only do so upon threat of penalty from their bosses in Holland. That goes for Prosecutors and Judges. They rigged it against Natalee and now they can rig it against the Van der Sloots. Their system is flexible and corruptible enough to work either way.

I agree.
WE know that...but I believe the members of the Persistance and even DeVries were like we once were...they believed in the "system".
Didn't work

It took all of us Monkeys a while to catch on, just as it did Beth, but we became battle hardened and could spot every corrupt move they made once we caught on. This case isn't rocket science, never was. This is a very simple case they tried to make complicated by unsolving it at every turn. And we've got the goods on them.

That is why they need an international forum.    jackb
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: April 03, 2008, 10:31:24 PM »

Klaas? Check messages, please?

Now you check yours and don't shoot me, LOL 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: April 03, 2008, 10:34:32 PM »

It took all of us Monkeys a while to catch on, just as it did Beth, but we became battle hardened and could spot every corrupt move they made once we caught on. This case isn't rocket science, never was. This is a very simple case they tried to make complicated by unsolving it at every turn. And we've got the goods on them.

Beth will get 'em...I have faith in her.

I truly believe that. They picked the wrong mother to cross and have- and will - pay dearly. Beth is a hell of a lot smarter than they will ever know or admit. She will bring the island and the Van der sloots to its knees before this is all over if they don't get it right, and we're going to help her do it any way we can.

Amen!!!

Thirty months later Aruba still has not been able to "shut Beth up".  That is not going to happen until Beth draws her last breath.  Aruba underestimated the determination of a mother's love.

Janet

++++++++++++

Amigoe, Friday 30 September 2005

According to Justice-minister Rudy Croes (MEP), there is not much that can be done against Twitty’s attitude. He says that declaring her as persona non grata is no option. The American media would blow that up and it can fire back at us.

She is back in all sorts of programs where she calls upon Americans to avoid Aruba as vacation destination. “I can’t understand her attitude. We did everything possible to find her daughter”, said Croes. He hopes of course that one day the teenager will show up, but he said that badmouthing would definitely not contribute to that.

Many Aruban people are very angry with Twitty and are afraid that her constant appeals against Aruba would have a negative effect on the tourism. Even though this does not reflect in the figures, the government does keep a finger on the pulse. Croes does not consider taking measures against Twitty yet, but does not rule out the possibility TO SHUT HER UP IN THE FUTURE. The Dutch government was asked to diplomatically support Aruba in this matter.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1694

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: April 03, 2008, 10:37:54 PM »

CBB, he's doing the same thing he was doing when he sat in KIA for three months IMO. He is being protected. No way that murderous jackass would put himself into a mental institution if he wasn't trying to save his hide. This is a legal manuever.

Absotively!! Some of those places, at least in this country, are sort of high browed and really not like you the stereotypical "Mental Institution". However, they all have strict routines and they all have professionally trained people who tend to see more clearly behind what you're trying to project. I don't think he'd like it there. I also think a really nice side benefit is that it's been a good way to keep him from flapping his mouth publically.

Sit back and watch. The Dutch system is on trial here. If they find him nuts and unfit for trial in Holland you can rest assure the cover-up goes all the way to the Hague. We know good and damn well he's not nuts, he's a cold, calculating murderer.

If he was truly crazy then he would not ask to be committed.  He would be committed.  He would not know it nor acknowledge it.  They may get him in there and forge papers to keep him so he will shut that big blabbering mouth.  He is causing them problems. jb
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: April 03, 2008, 10:39:34 PM »

That is why they need an international forum.    jackb

Notice that they NEVER got serious about the case until it caught fire in Holland with Peter deVries. Then Joran made them all look like a bunch of corrupt smucks with the wine throwing and the confession. Joran has become the poster child for what Dutch law is or isn't, which remains to be seen. He has backed them all against a wall.

This civil suit will only expose more. More corruption, more corrupt government officials, police, judges. If they had shit for brains, and they don't, they'd have had him in prison by now just to keep their underhanded dealings in the case kept under wraps. The way it is going now they are going to go down with him.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: April 03, 2008, 10:42:04 PM »

Sit back and watch. The Dutch system is on trial here. If they find him nuts and unfit for trial in Holland you can rest assure the cover-up goes all the way to the Hague. We know good and damn well he's not nuts, he's a cold, calculating murderer.

If he was truly crazy then he would not ask to be committed.  He would be committed.  He would not know it nor acknowledge it.  They may get him in there and forge papers to keep him so he will shut that big blabbering mouth.  He is causing them problems. jb

Oh yeah. He's hiding. KIA, The Sequel. He's using the system to protect him.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: April 03, 2008, 10:54:10 PM »

cbb ... July 1st is Canada Day ... equivilent to the American July 4th.  Maybe you could put a small Canadian flag is my hand.  I will hold on tight to it while Ducky and I soar over the magnificent Canadian landscape.

Thank you.

Janet

The lilly can go but please put it in vase of water ... I want it back next Easter.

Janet

cbb ... thank you so much for my flag!!  It is perfect!!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: April 03, 2008, 11:00:26 PM »

I love it too but noticed maybe the flag should be going the other direction since you are flying?  You know what I mean? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: April 03, 2008, 11:03:46 PM »

I love it too but noticed maybe the flag should be going the other direction since you are flying?  You know what I mean?  

Picky Picky Picky

Klaas ... nothing gets past you.  It would never have dawned on me.

Janet

_____

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: April 03, 2008, 11:05:11 PM »

Klaas - you have mail.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #955 on: April 03, 2008, 11:05:35 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/tmc.gif

choices, choices, for the picky, picky! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: April 03, 2008, 11:08:28 PM »

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/tmc.gif

choices, choices, for the picky, picky! 

Would it be possible to put the flag up higher?  It could appear that I am hold it in my other hand ... the one that is not showing.

If not ... it is just fine the way it is.

Thank you cbb.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: April 03, 2008, 11:28:39 PM »

CBB - sorry, didn't mean to be so picky 
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #958 on: April 03, 2008, 11:33:56 PM »

CBB Since We're on the subject of Avatars I want to let You know that I Love Mine...I just hope none of those sparks wind up in My bucket and burn My little butt...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: April 03, 2008, 11:34:09 PM »

CBB - sorry, didn't mean to be so picky 

Klaas ... where did cbb go?  Maybe we pushed her over the edge and ... Ducky and I are going to have to fly forever with an Easter lily and a flag waving backward in the the wind.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.