April 25, 2024, 03:34:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Try This For A Challenge!  (Read 2114 times)
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« on: March 25, 2008, 12:10:17 AM »

It took me a bit to figure out this was legit.  It is kind of cool.

http://www.aooa.co.uk/THE%20PHONE.swf

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 01:51:03 AM »

Hi Great Owl!

I figured it out.

I heard the phone ringing. I clicked on every possible link but it kept ringing. The background
was a deep and dark red but I don't think it's The Wall by Pink Floyd.

It is very irritating that no one picks up the phone. It rings and rings and rings.

I see a red phone ringing in the middle the picture without anyone there to answer.

This is a take off on Hilary's TV ad about "Who do you want to pick up the red phone in the White House in the middle of the night?" The ad is saying no one is going to pick up that red phone.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 08:21:40 AM »

Hi Great Owl!

I figured it out.

I heard the phone ringing. I clicked on every possible link but it kept ringing. The background

It is very irritating that no one picks up the phone. It rings and rings and rings.

I see a red phone ringing in the middle the picture without anyone there to answer.

This is a take off on Hilary's TV ad about "Who do you want to pick up the red phone in the White House in the middle of the night?" The ad is saying no one is going to pick up that red phone.

I guess I never saw anything in this game other than a challenge.  Getting past some of the puzzles is tricky.  The rock, paper and scissors took a while and then the piano caused me to think awhile.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 03:50:19 PM »

Hi Great Owl!

I figured it out.

I guess I never saw anything in this game other than a challenge.  Getting past some of the puzzles is tricky.  The rock, paper and scissors took a while and then the piano caused me to think awhile.

Seriously?  lol  I didn't get past picking the apple off the tree. lol  Yes I know I shouldn't have picked that darn thing. lol  Guess I better go back and try iot again.  Obviously I missed sumpin. lol
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.