April 25, 2024, 06:34:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Photos  (Read 3102 times)
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« on: March 29, 2008, 11:06:17 AM »

If there are people who are interested I would be happy to share several of my photos with you.  I think that by clicking on the slideshow link in my tag line you should be able to view them.  I have only a few right now, but I can add some from India, Mexico, Hawaii, California, Orlando, Key West, Sanibel, Captiva, Boston, Door County, Galena, and many more places.

Let me know if you are interested and I will take the time to transfer them to the slide show.  In this manner I do not think it will impact the bandwidth of SM.  If people are not interested then I will not take the time.   Thanks.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 02:35:16 PM »

If there are people who are interested I would be happy to share several of my photos with you.  I think that by clicking on the slideshow link in my tag line you should be able to view them.  I have only a few right now, but I can add some from India, Mexico, Hawaii, California, Orlando, Key West, Sanibel, Captiva, Boston, Door County, Galena, and many more places.

Let me know if you are interested and I will take the time to transfer them to the slide show.  In this manner I do not think it will impact the bandwidth of SM.  If people are not interested then I will not take the time.   Thanks.

Great Owl,

I would LOVE to see more of your pics. Please go ahead and add some more to your slide show, and thanks for sharing them with us.

I Stand With The Girl
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 08:16:16 PM »

Me too! I'd love to see all the photos you want to share.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 11:44:16 PM »

ok, give me a day or so.  I am very busy right now, but by Monday I should be able to add more.  I will leave a message here whenever I add new ones.

GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 02:25:41 PM »

I have added a few photos from our trip to the Florida Keys.  I take hundreds of photos, but I think it might get a bit boring if I include them all.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 05:25:37 PM »

I have added a few photos from our trip to the Florida Keys.  I take hundreds of photos, but I think it might get a bit boring if I include them all.

I hoped you had a good time GO. We love the keys. Sometimes we just go for the day -- Islamorada is only 90 minutes for us, Key Largo is less than an hour. I see you attended one of the nightly 'sunset' parties at Mallory Square 

I love the drive -- ocean on one side, gulf of mexico on the other.

And the Biltmore! I could have waved at you. Not walking distance -- but we live pretty close -- we're on the East side of US1.

Thanks for sharing your pics of some very familiar sites to me.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 07:51:52 PM »

Wonderful pictures, Great Owl!

Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

I Stand With The Girl
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 09:34:09 AM »

I have returned from my vacation in Puerto Vallarta.  I will try to find some time to post more photos.  Right now I am dealing with a very severe illness within the family and it is not allowing me to be online as much.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2008, 10:31:43 AM »

I have returned from my vacation in Puerto Vallarta.  I will try to find some time to post more photos.  Right now I am dealing with a very severe illness within the family and it is not allowing me to be online as much.

The pictures are wonderful, thanks for sharing them.  I almost feel like I was there.

I am sorry to hear about your family member's illness.  Please remember to take care of yourself during this time.  Prayers for you and your family are on the way.

You will be missed.  We'll keep a light on for you.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 09:09:09 AM »

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.