March 28, 2024, 02:28:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We Forgot We Knew  (Read 63441 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2008, 06:25:55 AM »

Finn...I don't know how I didn't put this together the first time, unless I am wrong on the date of 8/11...a house guest and a maid?

Name: Margaritha Dijkhoff (van der Sloot maid) (third statement)
Date: 11 August 2005
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator Dennis Jacobs /Eric Soemers
Description: witness statement

Finn...nothing to do with this post, but in reference to Freddy's Mom...Lillian Regina Arambatzis Rodriguez Albert...Klaas has posted that Freddy does have a Rodriguez stepsister.  Only posting to show that Lillian could be Freddy's mom and then half Dutch...sorry if I confuse on this.
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2008, 06:43:40 AM »

I read the 11th, IIRC and noticed it was strange, will check back on. I took notice of the date, and checked the Dr Phil log.

Will go back as I am interested as to who posted it and why it was mentioned.

Will check and see if I found anything.

If Freddy is Freddy Arambatzis then he is Dutch. Well if the info on the mother is correct. Lillian Regina Arambatzis Rodriguez Albert...I have a post back from 2005 that the poster checked the Chamber registry and said she was Dutch. had info long ago re origin of surname Arambatzis. greek/lebanese/can't recall now. being born in venezuela, which isn't part of dutch territory/antilles, confers venezuelan citizenship. dutch ancestry/heritage doesn't equal dutch citizenship, depending on the country of birth/citizenship of parent(s)

hope I'm remembering ooooold research correctly, LOL

Some posters checked again for me a few weeks back and she is no longer on the Registry.

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2008, 06:46:29 AM »

Finn...I don't know how I didn't put this together the first time, unless I am wrong on the date of 8/11...a house guest and a maid?

Name: Margaritha Dijkhoff (van der Sloot maid) (third statement)
Date: 11 August 2005
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator Dennis Jacobs /Eric Soemers
Description: witness statement

thought that name seemed familiar ... you've got a good memory!

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2008, 06:50:13 AM »

crs on June 16th, 2005 9:29 am
Cancon - How can you say that anything that has NH’s hair on it and is Joran’s belongings that would sink Joran, he has admitted to spending three days with this girl and by other accounts has made out with her. It is not like he said he did not know her. Blood is a different story but I think she was suffocated so there would be no blood.

crs on June 16th, 2005 9:34 am
Cas- My theory is this body was clumsily hidden originally and later permanently dumped with daddy’s help. I have decided the only hope of finding NH was lost in the first couple of days.

crs on June 16th, 2005 9:42 am
I think the friend’s thought at the time this was a good kid, Joran I mean. A “friend” was on O’Reilly last night and he said Joran seemed like a nice guy. Hence they did not think twice when she caught a ride with them. As far them not noticing she did not return to the hotel, think about it, it is their last night in Aruba, they are partying and probably just thought she was with another group of friends. I do not think any of that to be odd. As far as boys keeping quiet, I think they are cracking a little and that is why daddy needs to get in that jail and tell them to chill out and this will be over in a 120 days. These kids will never be officailly charged due to lack of evidence.

crs on June 16th, 2005 9:47 am
CAS - Agree with everything you said, I tend to think she was not beaten, I think she was moderately tipsy and this kid just suffocated her he is 6′5 probalby 200 pounds, she is 5′ maybe 110. One thing I have wondered, is what if he suffocated her but she passes out orignally, he panicks, thinks she is dead, can’t get a pulse because she has been drinking so it is very faint, him and the brothers clumsily bury her alive and that is when she dies, I know this is an outrageous theory but who knows.

Cas on June 16th, 2005 9:48 am
CRS: I thought the same thing, they thought she was dead but she wasn’t.

if they find the girl they will see that shit

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2008, 06:57:36 AM »

FP chatter the night before SGC's early morning arrest/june 17

TLC on June 16th, 2005 4:49 pm
Just heard on local radio, they arrested some one else. This person appearantly was found in the town of Savaneta.

pktbk on June 16th, 2005 4:50 pm
tlc-no way!!

claire on June 16th, 2005 4:50 pm
arubagirl is on misfitting

Mecha-Godzilla on June 16th, 2005 4:53 pm
She left on her own volition

marie from maine on June 16th, 2005 4:54 pm
please - the scoop on the new arrest is it smoke and mirrors or legit?

crs on June 16th, 2005 4:55 pm
I just looked at CNN and MSNBC and see nothing of another arrest.

TLC on June 16th, 2005 4:55 pm
pktbk yes way. I’m waiting to hear more updates. Even us locals here were wondering if he and NH were dropped off at the beach and the other 2 clowns “went home”, if stuff went south, would he not call some one for help????

Jake on June 16th, 2005 4:56 pm
Has anyone else heard about another arrest in the NH case?

crs on June 16th, 2005 5:02 pm
I don’t think anyone else has been arrested or it is the best kept secret in the world right now.

Lucy on June 16th, 2005 5:25 pm
crs: With regards to another arrest, last Saturday the 11th, the news coverage reported a fourth arrest, but there has not been another mention of this.

Also, the group was supposed to have stopped at another bar before taking off.

Checkme on June 16th, 2005 5:30 pm
He would have a one hour walk, after he disposed of the body? I think the Kalpoes continued NH, hurt her, called in help (from a fourth person (savaneta!!!)). There is another evil soul involved and it is not the van der Sloot’s.

crs on June 16th, 2005 5:32 pm
Checkme - Any facts to back up or just your own, personal theory?

Checkme on June 16th, 2005 5:41 pm
There was a pic online showing a house in Savaneta, where Karin Jansen was at the door, and the guy who lives there is a known drug dealer. (He drives around in a souped-up grafiti truck (after he crashed his brand new audi TT 2 years ago). In the same scene as the Kalpoes. Where did they get the money to drive that grey car?) I hear a persistent mention of this fourth person on the local radio. Dealing drugs requires a network ring. Sources (Savaneta), distributions (Kalpoes) and fronts (van der Sloot, with or without his knowing).

crs on June 16th, 2005 5:43 pm
Checkme since you are there please provide your complete theory as to what happened.

Jane on June 16th, 2005 7:22 pm
I just read a bullitin that vd Sloot has change his story and now agrees with the brothers that they dropped he and Natalee off at the Marriot.

It is suggested that this is a result of the search of his home yesterday.

It will be interesting to hear his version now of the rest of the evening.

livesatthebeach on June 16th, 2005 7:39 pm
jane - where did you see/read/hear that bulletin?

Jane on June 16th, 2005 7:47 pm
Hello lives
MSNBC.com

New Creature on June 16th, 2005 11:57 pm
I read from someone on the Riehlworldview.com that a report on Aruban radio said the authorities had located that the 6:30 a.m. call on the cell phone was from the east side of the island. And there was a report that a house was searched (a house on the eastside). This poster said they heard the report.

mora68 on June 17th, 2005 12:45 am
New Creature…What is this cell phone call you are talking about?

New Creature on June 17th, 2005 12:53 am
I’ve been following the blogs on this site, as well as on http://www.riehlworldview.com, and one of the local arubian posters on the latter site stated he/or she heard a report on arubian radio stating the location of the cell phone calls had been pinpointed. There was a 6:30 a.m. cell call from the eastside of the island the following morning of Natalees disapearance. Possibly, in my mind, showing the last known location of natalee??? Maybe Joron getting rid of a body or something and making a call from that location. I tried to get someone who knows more than me to comment on the post and its implications, but no one did. I know nothing regarding the integrity of the poster. So….still rumor, or unconfirmed, or whatever you call it.

New Creature on June 17th, 2005 12:56 am
Oh, sorry….the cell phone I’m referring to is implied to be Joran’s.

Checkme on June 17th, 2005 9:17 am
Savaneta is on the east side of Aruba. This morning’s local newpaper reports a person being detained at Savaneta. I have seen pics of this person’s house in Savaneta on the net, on the day they arrested the three.

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2008, 07:06:06 AM »

SGC arrested in Santa Cruz/not to be confused w/ Saveneta

interactive map at link

http://www.aruba.com/about/regionalmap.php

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2008, 03:50:05 PM »

blood/not blood ... not blood/saliva ... in trunk of car  Shocked

arrest of 4th/6th suspect on the 11th ... not counting/counting SGs

previous day PM promised resolution w/in 24 hours ... whassup w/ that?
is that like sim saying "I only report developments ahead of time" ... ???

Larry on June 12th, 2005 4:06 pm
Unless I am mistaken, HI security cameras cover the parking lot as well and the hallways, since many thefts involve the removal of luggage and other valuables from cars. So, what does that tell you? Natalee never got back to the Holiday Inn. It’s probably just that simple.

arubagirl on June 12th, 2005 4:07 pm
Larry, I’ve heard the cameras weren’t working. Don’t know how reliable this is or not.

ScaredBlackGuy on June 12th, 2005 4:12 pm
arubagirl, You are helping disinformation. The tapes of the parking lots were “reviewed” which means a camera had to function in order to record images on tapes.

bracgirl on June 12th, 2005 4:13 pm
Or perhaps the locals are creating rumors to cause conflicting stories and take the heat off the 3 guys?

SA on June 12th, 2005 4:13 pm
1) I heard that one camera wasn’t working, and had stopped working that week, but I don’t know if it’s true.
2) The FBI spokesman said on Fox News that the blood turned out to be unrelated to the case. Could be wrong but I am satisfied.
3) I wish we were hearing more about the date-rape-drug angle- they talked a lot about it the first day but nothing lately.

Rob on June 12th, 2005 4:13 pm
tapes are easily eraseable….

John on June 12th, 2005 4:14 pm
Scared………In defense of Arubagirl, it’s conceivable that when the tapes were “reviewed”, they discovered that they were “blank” due to some malfunction…….

arubagirl on June 12th, 2005 4:16 pm
Quick to judge, eh, scared?

americaninaruba on June 12th, 2005 4:17 pm
well it is being said here that their are tapes but the dates are mixed up and their not sure which ones were for that night…but again all rumors…who knows what is true or not at this moment beucase their not leaking any offical information….imagine even the stetement that CNN published was retractd because it was false…The press is the most unreliable source in my opinion…they help with lots of things yes…but most of the times they exagerate even make up stuf f jsut to sell

Cathy on June 12th, 2005 4:18 pm
When reports come first through a friend of a friend of mine I switch on the tv and check online. I read ABC News and this blog, but I bought the news paper just to check what they were saying.

I dont consider any sources reliable at the moment not entirely because liek all of you have experienced things were changed. the Police released only a few statements. I rather go by those, since they are lawfully obligated to release only facts, not rumors. So far all we know released by them is that the 3 witnesses were suspected since the beginning, strategically let free to monitor their behavior. Since they voluntarily came forward to “help” they were treated as such, witnesses. Later, they picked up the two “suspects” the guards. They just happened to be the only two male guards that fit the description, that could have been in the vicinity. Later as the alibi’s were determined for one, and still no confession, the trio was yielding evidence against itself. thus leading to their arrest, confiscation of pc’s and other electronic possesions as well as the car. If they are still holding all five is because something else is brewing under the group. They may also be held because they know more about natalee than they claim. Be it that they are responsible or just know about her whereabouts. This we still can’t know untill the police releases all the details after this week. There was a report of a 6th person involved. Many things could be brewing. Let’s say there are more guys involved, making headliners with it will only lead to commotion.

Undisclosed makes it easier for the police to monitor and take action. Plus there may be enough reason to proceed with caution in relation to all these “witnesses” may say. They already made unreliable statements.

SA on June 12th, 2005 4:18 pm
Before I went out last night they had announced that they no longer consider this a homicide and that the case would be wrapped up in 24 hours. Is that still the case?

ScaredBlackGuy on June 12th, 2005 4:18 pm
Rob, Chances are since this is HI the camera system was at least a CCTV system, a commercial system sold by TYCO/ADT or the likes. These systems have time-stamping and a number of them actually record onto DVDs with simultaneous back-up to prevent what you are inferring.

MissyRose on June 12th, 2005 4:22 pm
Aruba girl- Is are roofies (date rape drug) big in Aruba? It is almost impossible to get around here.

ScaredBlackGuy on June 12th, 2005 4:23 pm
arubagirl, Sorry if I offended, seriously, I am not that way. I was between jobs after moving to Atlanta and I worked for TYCO/ADT in commercial sales (hated it) so I got real familiar with security systems….but I ‘m a data analyst by profession so I am always making “judgements” as to the validity of data.

arubagirl on June 12th, 2005 4:26 pm
Missyrose, I have no knowledge. Couldn’t say yes, couldn’t say no. However, as long as I can remember, my parents have warned me about not leaving my drink unattended, don’t take drinks from stangers, look at the bartender when he’s making my drink etc etc. So I’m guessing there have been cases.

serenity2000 on June 12th, 2005 4:38 pm
Per Karl Penhaul of CNN: The sample of “blood” that was sent to VA is NOT BLOOD. No word on what it is though. This was just broadcasted on CNN…..they may retract is soon but anyway that’s the latest.

Kat on June 12th, 2005 4:39 pm
FOX Update (nothing big):

Aruba PM to hold a news conference at 8pm to local media only in his native language. It is to assure the natives of Aruba that everything is under control.

Natalee’s family is getting more and more upset about how the case is being handled by Aruba officials.

No one will be released including the 2 security guards, as Aruba officials claim they have enough on the 2 men to continue holding them. (no word on what it is)

Blood found in silver car (Joran’s) is being tested in the US and in Holland. No info on the results yet.

Tila_Bean on June 12th, 2005 4:40 pm
Doesn’t it take several days for a conclusive report on the blood? I’m shocked that there is already word on it.

serenity2000 on June 12th, 2005 4:41 pm
Kat, CNN just announced that it is NOT blood that was found in the car but that there is no word on what it is.

KerinTX on June 12th, 2005 4:45 pm
That would be strange since there are initial tests you do to confirm “blood” evidence prior to sending it off for testing.

Kat on June 12th, 2005 4:45 pm
Well that’s weird, because all other outlets are reporting that it’s indeed human blood but they won’t know whose until the DNA results come back.

This investigation is completely FUBAR.

NativeLingo on June 12th, 2005 4:49 pm
Fact: both of Natalee’s parents were taken to a government operated lab on friday afternoon.

Kat on June 12th, 2005 4:54 pm
Thanks! (Nothing new…but I can’t find any confirmation that CNN reported the blood not to be human)

Leslie Sprenger on June 12th, 2005 4:55 pm
It was reported on CBS

KerinTX on June 12th, 2005 4:55 pm
Fox News online still says “human blood” but not identified who’s blood.

Catriana on June 12th, 2005 4:56 pm
Fox news is now reporting that blood taken from the car was not blood, that it could have been saliva, but that it was NOT blood.

What next?

Whodeenie on June 12th, 2005 4:57 pm
FOX, News Alert. Substance found in car, not blood.

MissyRose on June 12th, 2005 4:57 pm
It is definitley not blood. Could be saliva but it is not an issue because the boys admitted she was in the car. FOXNEWS

KerinTX on June 12th, 2005 4:58 pm
Quote from an attorney of one of the guards…
“This is turning into a game, an illogical investigation,”

DT on June 12th, 2005 4:58 pm
HOW do you confuse blood and saliva. Also if it was saliva found was it still in the trunk or was that wrong as well.

Kat on June 12th, 2005 4:58 pm
Jesus, this whole thing is a freak show…

MissyRose on June 12th, 2005 4:59 pm
I am on Joren’s brothers personal site. Some wierd comments. I think this is a case of teenage fun gone wrong. But you would think they would admit that.

Tila_Bean on June 12th, 2005 5:01 pm
I agree Kat, it is a freak show. To confuse blood from saliva is, I don’t even have the words. Mind you a whole day has passed.

Whodeenie on June 12th, 2005 5:02 pm
Pasting from AP breaking News site:
Lawyers for two former hotel security guards detained in the case said they would file motions Monday for the immediate release of their clients.

http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGBOEQQNV9E.html

“This is turning into a game, an illogical investigation,” said Noraina Pietersz, who is representing Antonius “Mickey” John, 30. “The prosecution is pretending it has information that we don’t have.” John and Abraham Jones, 28, have been detained since June 5 and have denied any connection to Holloway.

Attorney General Caren Janssen said Sunday that “there is reasonable suspicion, so it’s not time to let them go. We are still in the middle of an investigation.”

Appears that the security guard is tired of the “game,” allegedly being played.

friend of mickey john on June 12th, 2005 5:05 pm
whodeenie-quick thought- if they are let go they will be talking to the press about their ordeal thus far and really make the officials look bad….gotta go. Maybe if geraldo leaves/within100 days/

owen2u on June 12th, 2005 5:06 pm
maybe go in one of those caves and say well surprise there she is we found her now everyone go home ..free drinks for everyone!!!

MissyRose on June 12th, 2005 5:07 pm
http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?tab=business&id=MB56W.iq7uT4vvL7
Here is the site. (I hope that is allowed)

owen2u on June 12th, 2005 5:08 pm
am I too far out there in that conclusion? I’m from Alabama and have been ponderinbg that idea..that maybe she was kidnapped and whisked away and they are just stalling until they can get her back and “discover” her…..

friend of mickey john on June 12th, 2005 5:09 pm
smell cover up??

Dallas Also on June 12th, 2005 5:09 pm
owen2u, that is my theory also. I think that is why the 4th guy got arrested yesterday morning.

owen2u on June 12th, 2005 5:10 pm
I think they were gonna hang it on the 2 security guards the the US Media got involved..the way its been reported here Arubian Authorities tinitally turned down offer of help from FBI…is that true?

ScaredBlackGuy on June 12th, 2005 5:12 pm
Who says its not blood? FoxNewsDotCom
————————————————————————————–
Aruban Authorities Investigate Blood in Car
Sunday, June 12, 2005
ORANJESTAD, Aruba - Authorities investigating the disappearance of Alabama honors student Natalee Holloway were seeking clues on the source of blood found in the car used to transport the missing teen to the beach nearly two weeks ago, Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes said.

NativeLingo on June 12th, 2005 5:12 pm
Not true Owen….help was always welcomed…

owen2u on June 12th, 2005 5:14 pm
It was intersting to me that your prime minister practically guaranteed it would be solved in 24 hours on Geraldo last night..made me wonder if they’d found her and were moving her back onto the Island..thats why I have started thinkin this way recently

Leslie Sprenger on June 12th, 2005 5:15 pm
Interesting that the van der Sloot brother says his profession is a pimp.
Maybe he was the 6th person arrested.

DT on June 12th, 2005 5:16 pm
Any word yet if the substance was found in trunk like previous reports stated?

KerinTX on June 12th, 2005 5:17 pm
Professional Pimp…bet that gets you a lot of interviews when put on a resume.

MissyRose on June 12th, 2005 5:19 pm
Did anyone else on the site see the comment from his friend … saying remember the marriott, that was crazy… strange esepcially since the kid was 15 at the time of the posting.

MissyRose on June 12th, 2005 5:20 pm
Well a 15 year old claiming to be a pimp is a little uncomfortable.

KerinTX on June 12th, 2005 5:26 pm
Missy, actually Joran’s web blog (before it was taken down) had his profession as pimp too. Must be a family thing.

arubagirl on June 12th, 2005 5:26 pm
Native, do you know if the PM is going to speak in Engl or in Papiamento?

NativeLingo on June 12th, 2005 5:28 pm
A-girl. Papiamento (he doesn’t speak English)
(and only prensa local)

friend of mickey john on June 12th, 2005 5:43 pm
they took a camera from mickeys house in a evidence bag…some stolen camera story/nothing official. but, I brought a sony digital to mickey from US in 12/04 and yes cancun-mole I did give info to localDA to give to FBI

KerinTX on June 12th, 2005 5:51 pm
Scared…I have one TV on Fox news and one on CNN and another laptop on Fox News online and I don’t see a thing about the blood not being blood.

ScaredBlackGuy on June 12th, 2005 5:52 pm
My findings too KerinTX.

Jerry on June 12th, 2005 5:59 pm
So, If I get my Mother in Law drunk and drop her at the HI in Aruba do you think that would be a good place to get rid of her

serenity2000 on June 12th, 2005 6:00 pm
# DT Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 5:51 pm
Why does it have to be on the website? Myself, and several others have seen it reported on Fox NEws Channel clearly and plainly.

**LOL** I’ve already heard it twice on CNN myself. People may just have to tune into CNN or Fox and hear it with their own ears (I can be that way myself sometimes).

KerinTX on June 12th, 2005 6:01 pm
Scared…Ok FOX News just said it is not blood in the car.

Dallas Also on June 12th, 2005 6:02 pm
Fox and CNN have apparently made the decision that breaking news will be delivered only verbally, not posted on their websites.

Kipster on June 12th, 2005 6:06 pm
Good catch Dallas. CNN & FOX don’t want anymore f-ups in Google’s cache. “Confession Made”, “Body Found”…idiots.

hindsight: perhaps those weren't f-ups/they weren't idiots

KerinTX on June 12th, 2005 6:08 pm
Trapenburg…Govt Spokesman on FOX now. He is stating exactly what some have been saying…that they are not bungling the case but they are just not used to these type of cases and THAT THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY than US law enforcement does. (which has then been the cause for many untrue rumors)

arubagirl on June 12th, 2005 6:57 pm
WOw, Top 95 was doing so well, and now they’ve gone to the deep end…

Kipster on June 12th, 2005 7:07 pm
What are Top95 saying? Hearing a lot of “Natalee”.

arubagirl on June 12th, 2005 7:08 pm
Talking about the blood, whose it is, who said what, etc.

DT on June 12th, 2005 7:10 pm
Has there been any news since the whole “blood isn’t really blood” thing?

mustiquemama on June 12th, 2005 7:11 pm
arubagirl, I’d love to be updated on the “facts” of the blood. Was it blood or other fluid, which car, whose car, seat or trunk, etc. Some of the things published and reported today seem to be fabrications rather than facts.

--- on June 12th, 2005 7:12 pm
wait, what is going on with the “blood” ordeal?

DT on June 12th, 2005 7:13 pm
Fox is reporting that it was not blood found, but something else, for those asking.

arubagirl on June 12th, 2005 7:13 pm
mustique, nothing official yet. The radio station says that according to them, it wasn’t her blood. But nothing from cops/FBI/prosecutor.

--- on June 12th, 2005 7:13 pm
What was it then?

MissyRose on June 12th, 2005 7:14 pm
It wasn’t blood, possibly saliva. But because the boys say she was in the car, it gives no lead.

mustiquemama on June 12th, 2005 7:19 pm
Arubagirl, did Top95 say anything about the substance not being blood? Has anyone besides Fox said it was not blood? Has anyone besides Fox said it was found in the trunk and not the seat as we first heard? And always, thank you.

K in TX on June 12th, 2005 7:19 pm
Does anyone know if they are letting the FBI probe these suspects? I don’t know if Aruban law would allow it, but man…I have to think they’d be able to get something out of these kids.

arubagirl on June 12th, 2005 7:20 pm
K, I really really hope so. Otherwise what’s the point of having 30 FBI agents on the island.

Rick on June 12th, 2005 7:30 pm
The PM yesterday on Geraldo *promised* there’d be some conclusion to this case by today. He’s set to give a speech in a few minutes. If he rambles on about how he and his island are doing all they can, but there’s nothing to report - I expect you will see a shitstorm of criticism heaped upon him and his law enforcement people.

Let’s see what happens.. Apart from that and today’s excavation at the lighthouse which revealed nothing - I dont think there’s anything to report. The fact that they did do an excavation tells me they have no idea where the body may be, despite having the 3 kids in custody and subjecting them to interrogation..

ocgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2008, 07:36:53 PM »

Hi, my name is Ting and I'll be your server this evening.

Our specials tonight are baby rumors sauteed in a chardonnay and melon butter sauce, grilled medallions of free range allegation topped with a balsamic mango and fiddlehead salsa, that one is really popular, and we also have a luscious souffle of inflammatory rhetoric whipped with our house organic creme sensationalism.

Would you like me to pour a cocktail down your throat while you decide?

(I miss Ting--I remember him best on the night Katrina hit New Orleans--do we ever hear from him?)

Life is not about waiting out the storm....it's about learning how to dance in the rain!
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2008, 11:50:23 PM »

IIRC Katrina was the end of Ting/our loss

undated/summer 2005
bluebob: Agreed, Ting, but the "advantageous financial laws" were about anonymity in banking transactions and I think Aruba recently (this year or late last year) agreed to full disclosure to the U.S. So any advantages now are illegal.

Ting: Then the US should have any information about the casino arrangements, and it will be to them that the family should look for answers to those questions, or recommendations that they not be asked.

I am sorry to say that I had feared that at some point Mrs. Beth might find that obstacles to having her daughter returned might not be as simple as 3 callow youths.

I continue to hope that all involved parties will somehow be able to reach an accord that will result in a return of Natalee to her mother.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ting, I do not know if the passports were given back to the MB kids before packing. All I heard was Beth saying Nat's was in her purse. Did Nat put it there, or someone else? Don't know.

Ting: In my opinion, that is a question that I would hope that law enforcement of both Aruba and US would have determined the answer to.

It is interesting that with all the details, many contradictory, that we are told of that night, all are silent on this question.

(re Jossy/Diario PI yesterday, displaying Joran's shoes in March photo): I saw that investigator that the paper hired on Joe (Scarborough) and he said that he knew that the picture is old... Did I hear that correctly?? Anyone? Am I here??

Ting: I did not watch Joe but several people have posted that he did say that. Maybe he did not have a chance to tell Jossy it was old, or maybe Jossy did not have a chance to tell him not to say it was old.

kath8700: And the people who are on Vacation, and had to leave for some reason or another need to be pulled back and questioned ...

Ting: There were many men in Aruba on May 29 who would be leaving, if they chose, never to return, the next day.

The decision was made not to go down that road though.

Ting, you are such a witty stuffed hottie, that I wanted to read your sig line. . .translated from French to English and it made no sense. . .will you translate?

Ting: The sig line is from an opera I like. It means
Oh how bored a king would be
If he did not avail himself of the distraction
Of going around incognito
(incognito means in a disguise)

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2008, 12:08:13 AM »

Kipster on June 12th, 2005 9:04 pm
Geraldo’s on live

RB on June 12th, 2005 9:05 pm
Lock down on info - from the FBI to the family for 24 hours. I heard that actually on another site but didn’t know if that really was the case.

Leslie Sprenger on June 12th, 2005 9:08 pm
What is Geraldo saying?

RB on June 12th, 2005 9:11 pm
Geraldo was supposed to have Ms. Holloway’s parents on again, and they have been asked by the FBI to cool their jets mediawise for 24 hours. That’s a fairly interesting overall, because the FBI has no juristiction there.

Furthermore, I saw on NBC a few minutes ago a commercial for Today - Katie Couric was supposed to have Ms. Holloway’s mother on tomorrow morning. If what Geraldo is saying is true, then that may not happen, either.

Kipster on June 12th, 2005 9:16 pm
“Geraldo was supposed to have Ms. Holloway’s parents on again, and they have been asked by the FBI to cool their jets mediawise for 24 hours. That’s a fairly interesting overall, because the FBI has no juristiction there.”

Interesting also in that perhaps something big’s coming after the 24-hour period?

Bill on June 12th, 2005 9:17 pm
That Ms. Holloway’s parents are going along with the request to “cool it” for 24 hours may be a good sign. Lets hope there’s a good reason for it.

RB on June 12th, 2005 9:18 pm
Kipster - maybe. Something is definitely up though, if in fact the FBI really convinced the family in 24 hours they’d know the truth. I mean think about it - your daughter is missing and you’re furious/frustrated. Someone who have to give you something pretty over the top to make you not apply more pressure.

RB on June 12th, 2005 9:19 pm
Bill - Great Minds….

Bill on June 12th, 2005 9:21 pm
“… if in fact the FBI really convinced the family in 24 hours they’d know the truth.”
That’s not what was said. The family was asked to “cool their jets for 24 hours”

RB on June 12th, 2005 9:25 pm
“That’s not what was said. The family was asked to “cool their jets for 24 hours”

I was inferring, forgive me. I was attempting to propose a “why” that could compel them to do so, a “why” being currently bandied about on journalism subscription sites.

cautivo on June 12th, 2005 9:31 pm
RB you can be confident that every aspect of US involvement, from scale to timeline to operational details, are a result of decisions made by American officials.

RB on June 12th, 2005 9:32 pm
“RB you can be confident that every aspect of US involvement, from scale to timeline to operational details, are a result of decisions made by American officials.”

Sorry, I won’t be taking your word for that. Not when I’m a position to know better.

DT on June 12th, 2005 10:00 pm
Holloway’s mother says the charges agains the two guards should be dropped.

KerinTX on June 12th, 2005 10:00 pm
Geraldo is on now…

KerinTX on June 12th, 2005 10:04 pm
Natalee’s mom is quoted as saying “all 3 of those boys know what happened to my daughter”

friend of mickey john on June 12th, 2005 10:06 pm
nh mom told police to let guards go
on fox

KerinTX on June 12th, 2005 10:07 pm
Geraldo trying to squeeze any “hints” out of the Aruban official. (Van der Biezen) He just asked how we can be assured that the VDS family is not influencing the case.

friend of mickey john on June 12th, 2005 10:10 pm
who is vivian, the official aua spokesperson???
Doesn’t matter now shes screwed
Geraldo has vivian with forensic specialist
uh oh not good for her

Plus statement that dna tests not taken into cust immed for evidence because the boys already told the police that she was in car…so, of course no need to look….OMG

Booyakasha on June 12th, 2005 10:12 pm
What’s up with this Ernie “Big Pussy” Rizzo wannabe gangster as a guest on Geraldo right now????

KerinTX on June 12th, 2005 10:13 pm
….oh and also there was the question of WHY the evidence (even if it is saliva or semen or kool aid for God’s sake)…why is it now not being sent for DNA analysis?

NativeLingo on June 12th, 2005 10:14 pm
Ruben Trappenberg….
He basically went over legal procedures….

RB on June 12th, 2005 10:23 pm
Here we go with what Geraldo does best: background investigations of the accused.

KerinTX on June 12th, 2005 10:24 pm
Geraldo’s show now focusing on VDS and his past…

KerinTX on June 12th, 2005 10:26 pm
Geraldo just called him “precocious”. I think he meant to say Pimp….

Local woman said he threw a classmate through a plate glass window and has anger problems.

Sarah on June 12th, 2005 11:11 pm
What is the brothers reputation on the island? What did the other Alabama teens think of these boys, didn’t they spend time with them at the Casino?

IDontKnowNuttinAndKnowMoreThanYou! on June 12th, 2005 11:13 pm
Natalees friends did not like him. Even had a scuffle

Sarah on June 12th, 2005 11:13 pm
I heard somewhere that the 3 boys got into an argument or fight with some of the Alabama teens. Anyone else hear this?

DT on June 12th, 2005 11:14 pm
Fox reported that there was an altercation between joren and some of the alabama group at C&C’s.

K in TX on June 12th, 2005 11:14 pm
Yes, I think it’s been pretty well confirmed. However, it seems as if it was more of a shouting match than an actual fist type of fight.

NativeLingo on June 12th, 2005 11:15 pm
Yes Sarah….here’s the link: http://www.postherald.com/me061005

IDontKnowNuttinAndKnowMoreThanYou! on June 12th, 2005 11:17 pm
One of her friends said in Bham paper that he broke up the shoving match.

Enola Gay on June 12th, 2005 11:48 pm
Whats the latest about the sixth guy arrested?

Tanya on June 12th, 2005 11:50 pm
Sixth guy? Whats going on?

Enola Gay on June 12th, 2005 11:50 pm
I heard on the news a guy was arrested yesterday morn?

NativeLingo on June 12th, 2005 11:51 pm
Tanya….6th guy is unrelated from what I hear….but at this point who knows?

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2008, 07:37:00 PM »

Ben on June 13th, 2005 10:22 am
what about the friends of these guys…yeah, she was seen leaving w/ the 3 of them…but from all accounts, they were very close w/ other guys, freddy and jaime, being the two in EVERY picture almost on Joran and the Kalpoe’s websites. These guys have to know something. And the whole planning around the swimming pool doesn’t make sense. Joran talked with NH’s stepfather the day after she disappeared, why would he not have brought that story out then? He’s a liar.

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2008, 02:09:45 AM »

Simian on June 23rd, 2005 2:23 pm
The older Van Der Sloot has been taken in again by Aruban Police.

Kay Thompson on June 23rd, 2005 2:24 pm
Simian: Where did you hear the info of your last post?

Simian on June 23rd, 2005 2:27 pm
Can’t confirm that he is detained. He has been taken in again by the authorities.

Checkme on June 23rd, 2005 2:37 pm
My thoughts:
1. the authorities need to take him out of the game and arrest him.
2. since Twitty was prompting that he could be one of the to be arrested parties…
3. extension of principle at base of the 3 boyz’ arrest.
4. only way to ensure that authorities can ask all they want/need.
5. this could change the 2-1 ratio to a 2-2 ratio, opening way for release. (this is just a brainstorm)

MOMfromMO on June 23rd, 2005 2:39 pm
checkme:
Are you speaking of Daddy VDS? I sense an arrest is emminent (sp?)

Kay Thompson on June 23rd, 2005 2:41 pm
I haven’t been able to find a news posting yet for Paulus Van Der Sloot being taken in.

Kristin on June 23rd, 2005 2:43 pm
Thanks for giving us the news first checkme. We love you!

Kristin on June 23rd, 2005 2:45 pm
On fox 25 news channel. They have the official news from prosecutors. They are asking if a possible reason he is arrested is because he spoke with Greta, and maybe he said something to Greta and Beth that he shouldn’t have, and Greta went to the police. ???????

Emily on June 23rd, 2005 2:50 pm
FOX NEWS: Joran van der Sloot’s father Paulus arrested in Aruba

B'ham Belle on June 23rd, 2005 2:51 pm
It’s on the Fox website now…papa’s in the slammer!

Jake on June 23rd, 2005 2:52 pm
I am watching Greta: She is saying that he (FATHER) might have been taken in because of the interview last night on TV. Maybe the authorities do not want him in the media so they arrested him.. Remember, you are not allowed to talk about the case, and maybe he spoke too much in his interview.

Simian on June 23rd, 2005 2:56 pm
There is a gap in the stories between father and son.

Simian on June 23rd, 2005 2:57 pm
I mentioned yesterday that there is a gap in the timeline. Where’s Jake?

Simian on June 23rd, 2005 2:58 pm
One of the Kalpoes might be let go. Can’t confirm.

Checkme on June 23rd, 2005 3:00 pm
Simian, good to see you.

Of course there is a gap.

Why is Greta still on this relatively small case? Does she see good drama? Does she feel what I am feeling? Wants to be around for when this breaks? It will be bigger world news for sure.

Rachael on June 23rd, 2005 3:00 pm
Simian Says:
June 23rd, 2005 at 2:58 pm
One of the Kalpoes might be let go. Can’t confirm

WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS?

Kris on June 23rd, 2005 3:02 pm
CNN just said that he is a suspect in the disappearance of NH

Jake on June 23rd, 2005 3:02 pm
GRETA talked to Kalpoes parents…CRS, where are you?

Simian on June 23rd, 2005 3:03 pm
The gap is in the timeline. Phone records. Log-on times on PC’s.
What we don’t know yet is what The Hague has found.

pktbk on June 23rd, 2005 3:04 pm
where did everyone go? this is huge!!!!

GRETA TALKED TO THE BROTHERS PARENTS?! finally!!

okay the holes have to do with the times the dad and joran said the dad picked him up.

Kris on June 23rd, 2005 3:05 pm
pktbk,
Did you hear/see it? What did they say??

Simian on June 23rd, 2005 3:05 pm
If you were asleep who answered your phone?

pktbk on June 23rd, 2005 3:06 pm
is it true they might let one of the brothers go?

check-how does this hurt the case? was someone being pushed to bring him?
crs-are you watching the news?

Jake on June 23rd, 2005 3:06 pm
NEWS UPDATE:
The Kalpoe mom says that the 3 boys got together the next day to “get their stories straight”. That is why the original story was that they dropped her off at the Holiday Inn, but the Kalpoe brothers later confessed that that was a lie, that they were trying to protect Joran. They (Kalpoe bros) left Joran and NH at the beach and that Joran walked home. They are saying that maybe the father helped him cover up the crime, as well as the DJ.

Emily on June 23rd, 2005 3:06 pm
Now Greta is saying that Kalpoe brothers have said that they told their mother that they dropped Nat and Joran off at the beach and then that Joran left Nat at the beach and walked home, but they also just said that all 3 boys got together the next morning and got their stories together. So, the Kalpoes brothers mom has come forward with what she knows. PAULUS IS OFFICIALY A SUSPECT

pktbk on June 23rd, 2005 3:07 pm
kris-my coworkers husband called. that’s where i heard they arrested him on the suspicion. there isn’t a time set on how long they will hold him.

sim-that makes sense. but then again, who can actually say what time they did something almost a month ago. i couldn’t. not taking up for them, just saying if questioned i would be in jail myself.

where is shockthemonkey?!

Kristin on June 23rd, 2005 3:08 pm
ok listen to this-this is what i think

CHECKME, are you listening? COUNTRY MOON are you listening??

Joran and Natalee were dropped off at the beach. The brothers maybe went home. Joran called Daddy after something bad happened on the beach and Daddy picked him up. NO WAY Joran walked. What if someone saw him walking? At 3am on a school night, they would wonder. Now, I can’t figure out the boat part. Maybe they called the DJ to come pick up Nat, and that’s when they took her somewhere. Someone said before that she was drugged….and that they raped her. So they needed to get rid of her before their DNA was found all over her body. AND, where the hell is Beth? She hasn’t been commenting on any of this. And Deepak did get an email early in the morning about something, AND they all met the next morning to get their stories straight. Joran asked them all to lie, the brothers said they told the lie of dropping Nat off to cover Joran. Check me???? Country moon?????

BhamNativeGirl on June 23rd, 2005 3:08 pm
So the Kalpoe parents are saying are saying that their sons pretty much DID have something to do with it?? The Kalpoe parents aren’t denying that there was a crime??

Simian on June 23rd, 2005 3:09 pm
You can’t remember answering a phone call at 2:00 in the morning? When the next day your son was picked up?

pktbk on June 23rd, 2005 3:10 pm
HOLY MONKEY!!!

no wonder we hadn’t heard from their parents. WOW! i can’t see joran walking from the beach to his house. that would take awhile wouldn’t it? wow. :O

Simian on June 23rd, 2005 3:10 pm
Father is a suspect of the disappearance.

KatCall on June 23rd, 2005 3:13 pm
PKTBK:
What about the brothers parents?

Simian on June 23rd, 2005 3:14 pm
The Kalpoes will remain detained, because they agreed to go along with the Holiday Inn story.

crs on June 23rd, 2005 3:15 pm
Checkme, i saw one of your posts to Kristin, so you think that Joran and Paul are going to get railroaded on this?

Simian on June 23rd, 2005 3:17 pm
Steve Croes is singing.

pktbk on June 23rd, 2005 3:20 pm
about the parents-i never saw them on the news. the kalpoe parents. this would explain why. they had some serious information. wow. wow. wow.

Trisher on June 23rd, 2005 3:21 pm
Simian - how do you know Croes is “singing?”

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2008, 02:17:17 AM »

“BREAKING NEWS: PAUL VAN DER SLOOT HAS BEEN ARRESTED”

Peter on June 23rd, 2005 2:43 pm
YES!

heatherey on June 23rd, 2005 2:53 pm
well it looks like shock knew what he was talking about!

Mike on June 23rd, 2005 3:05 pm
Natalee’s father called this one last night on Fox if you saw the interview. He said he believed the father knew more than he was telling and that others would be arrested. Sounds like he knows what is going on!

scaredshitless on June 23rd, 2005 3:10 pm
Greta said she interviewed the two Kalpoe brothers’ mom and they told their MOM they dropped off Joran & Natalee at the beach& that Joran walked home ALONE

billsfan960 on June 23rd, 2005 3:14 pm
Where did you read or see that Geta interviewed Kalpoe brothers’ mom

scaredshitless on June 23rd, 2005 3:14 pm
billsfan: I am watching FOX all day & she said it about 15 min ago!

Hyderabad on June 23rd, 2005 3:18 pm
Aruban police had arrested the DJ since his original story of having seen the 3 boys drop NH at HI did not hold water.

Did the Dad say something that has been verified as false? And hence, he is also arrested?

edie on June 23rd, 2005 9:36 pm
Well, I don’t know who all can get it now, but Beth Holloway is on tv giving an interview

edie on June 23rd, 2005 9:37 pm
She is saying that she absolutley knows that Natalee has been kidnapped. She said that Someone is holding her, and the vander sloots and the brothers know who it is

edie on June 23rd, 2005 9:49 pm
It was fox news. Hannity and Colmes. The spokesman Marianne Croes just told this man that the father is being held because they think he had something to do with her disappearance. The man asked her was it for covering up the disappearance, she said no, directly involved with the disappearance

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2008, 03:17:09 AM »

Kristin on June 23rd, 2005 10:22 pm
Anyone seen checkme?

suspicious on June 23rd, 2005 10:23 pm
I was enjoying info from Shock Monkey until someone made him/her angry enough to leave.

Lucy on June 23rd, 2005 10:25 pm
Hi Kristin. Lost track of you guys with the weblog shut down. Have been looking for you guys on all comment pages 1178, 1179, 1180. crs, Ally, Checkme, Simian, Bham and the rest of the crew are not posting yet.

Kristin on June 23rd, 2005 10:27 pm
I wonder why, I spoke with a few of them via email today. We had a little chat going on through instant messanger.

I now know enough to keep me satisfied….for now.

Lucy on June 23rd, 2005 10:27 pm
Kristin
What do you think of the latest development, in lieu of last night’s discussions.

suspicious on June 23rd, 2005 10:28 pm
Kristin-did you hear anything besides what the media has released?

Kristin on June 23rd, 2005 10:33 pm
well, i dont really know. i am trying to let my brain rest as much as possible. i had been going crazy about this case…annoyed with the fakeness from the media and the family. someone has said that the 5th suspect is someone named lorenzo…and that he has natalee on the island. someone else mentioned that they had her in a graffiti painted van, with a large speaker in the back…and that this lorenzo person is either related to or close to joran. joran supposedly was just helping lorenzo, but no one knows if he did anything with or to natalee. is it said that the family knows this, and the reason that nat’s friends had a cookout to “raise money” for natalee’s fund was really to raise money for her ransom. supposedly no one can say anything because then the kidnappers will do something bad to nat. of course, this is all speculation, and based on what SOME of the people in aruba are saying. i am not pointing fingers at anyone, the information comes from a bunch of people. supposedly there was some sort of car chase or something, and natalee was said to be in thr car….i dont know if that came from aruba or not….and this all explains why natalee’s family is confident for the most part that she is in aruba, and that she is alive. they are getting tips on whats going on.

dont count me on this for sure, i dont really know what is truth and what is rumor.

suspicious on June 23rd, 2005 10:36 pm
Thanks. It sounds like we missed a lot!

Lucy on June 23rd, 2005 10:40 pm
Kristin
To me, the possibility of a kidnapping was an opportunity for her to surface alive. Now, with Paul Van Der Sloot in jail, two thoughts come to mind: her chances of being alive have drastically decreased or if she is still alive and somebody has her captive, either van der Sloot is being detained to get information if he is really involved, or to give him protection from possible outcomes

Kristin on June 23rd, 2005 10:43 pm
yes, i think she is alive…people in aruba say she is, and i cant believe our fake media. it’s sickening…they all know whats going on.

TheGreatPretender on June 23rd, 2005 11:58 pm
Anyone see Larry King tonight ???????????

Ms Croes stated that Paul Van Der Sloot was being held as a Suspect in A PREMEDITATED MURDER as are the other 3 Slobs……………

No one picked up on her statement…………………

Checkme on June 24th, 2005 12:05 am
Lucy, you there? I am, barely…

Checkme on June 24th, 2005 12:16 am
I guess everybody is asleep, I am very tired also. This case has me gripped. We are all shocked here in aruba about Senior’s detention. It is difficult to see the big picture today because of all the emotions. But The K&R still stands. May NH be reunited with us. Goodnite all. Be good to your loved ones.

******* on June 24th, 2005 3:05 am
CHECKME AND CRS, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY NOW!!!! All of you defenders of Juron’s family and of the kidnapping theory, how do you explain dad’s arrest. Is it only to fool the real kidnappers that the authorities are not on to them? Why would the VDS agree to have dad and son arrested only to play a game so that authorities don’t let the kidnappers know what;s up. ADMIT IT, YOU WERE WRONG! NO KIDANAPPING, NO HUMAN TRAFFICKING — JUST ROTTEN STINKY DUTCH CRIMINALS.

Johan on June 24th, 2005 4:12 am
Hey ******* - I don’t think anybody here was DEFENDING the VDS family. They were just saying that they are innocent until proven guilty. This is the way our (and the US system) works, and that’s the way it should be. Also, I have every faith in the Dutch judicial system, and I doubt if things would have gone any differently if the US media were not on top of this story. Settle down, man.

Checkme on June 24th, 2005 8:05 am
Theory still stands.

vdSloots are innocent. Junior needs to be slapped for blabbering. Listen to Cardoza. This little island has to react to US pressure and ruin one of it’s most precious resources, very fine citizen family. I am very sad and afraid.

pktbk on June 24th, 2005 8:11 am
good morning all….does bringing in the dad make nat’s fate worse?

Checkme on June 24th, 2005 8:13 am
No, but everybody else’s.

pktbk on June 24th, 2005 8:22 am
i think we wanted the dad to be brought in because it seemed he knew more, but once he was arrested, i no longer felt like the ending would be good.

Kris on June 24th, 2005 8:23 am
Morning all!!

Checkme are you still here? How are things this morning? Any new news on the recent arrest? Is the Texas team there?

Do you feel that NH is still alive?

Checkme on June 24th, 2005 8:30 am
Sorry for the diversion on Iraq, should be on different blog.

Kris, good to see you. things are bad, very sad. severe blow in the gut. honestly did not expect this.

Checkme on June 24th, 2005 8:37 am
Something like that should not happen and thus is always bad timing and bad luck. what estranges me, it that usually somebody can be “cracked” for the truth withing 10 days, a kid especially. why don’t we have it yet? because it simply is not in joran? after they have wasted the vdS and found out nothing on the whereabouts of NH, then what? i need to believe in something and i still believe in the K/R scenario. but this is a tough morning.

Yliana on June 24th, 2005 8:45 am
The Texas team will be checking the peripheral waters first. They brought sonar equipment; then they will tackle the land with 3 dogs, special for tracking corpses.

pktbk on June 24th, 2005 8:46 am
YLIANA-are they there now? i think today will be significant. isn’t today when they present information to the judge so he can make a ruling on how to proceed?

pktbk on June 24th, 2005 8:48 am
checkme-do you know if they have searched the beach where joran said he last saw nh?

Yliana on June 24th, 2005 8:51 am
pktbk - yes they are here. They arrived yesterday, not all of them though. Today supposedly the rest of the team will get here.

The judge has yet to decide when he will receive the K bros and Joran.

Checkme on June 24th, 2005 8:51 am
they did search that, a little late though. but there are many people there every day, so contamination is imminent. i have to go, will be back later.

pktbk on June 24th, 2005 8:52 am
thank you yliana.

has anyone heard from shockthemonkey?

again, i thank the people in aruba for coming on here and keeping us updated.

VANESSA on June 24th, 2005 8:52 am
Good morning friends. I have come to the conclusion that shock is somehow involved in the investigation. He/she knew way too much yesterday and then pappy had to run him/her off. Let’s hope that shock returns this morning with some more info!

pktbk on June 24th, 2005 8:53 am
bye checkme-i was surprised they hadn’t searched it from the beginning. but maybe they really had and it wasn’t made public. who knows?

pktbk on June 24th, 2005 8:59 am
vander-i just hope they find SOMETHING. her clothes. something on his clothes. anything!

gm vanessa-i agree! i hope shock comes back. it would suck if big papy ran him/her off!

Big Pappy on June 24th, 2005 9:03 am
Baffling. All of it. When you look at how so many involved on both sides (parents, chaperones, friends, students, bar patrons and the detainees) have not said much of anything useful in order to further the case, I personally have to wonder if the kidnapping theory could be right on. Considering all the talk especially on the blogs about the kidnapping theory in the last couple days(all monitored I’m sure) maybe the heat was being turned up a little too much and they needed to move and do something big to take the attention away, like arresting the father. Don’t know, one thing is for sure, if they would arrest the father under pure diversion purposes, and essentially hang 2/3 of the VDS family out to dry, as if they are the responsible parties, while other scenarios play out, the players in those scenarios must be huge.

And remember, if the kidnapping scenario has been brought up in the inner circle, and I’m sure it has, why no more media talk of that option? Without a body, unsure why that scenario would not be discussed as well, but beyond the blogs, it really has not been focused on.

And my apologies to the blog, but I did not force SHOCK to leave. I was not nasty or mean to him, only gave my opinion on his completely cryptic clues. He can get a backbone folks as I didn’t attack him personally so he left this blog on his own accord, cryptic clues and all.

Hang in there CheckMe, I’m with you.

Kris on June 24th, 2005 9:13 am
pk–If I may call you that? I would believe that if she were kidnapped, she is probably being moved around still. I think with the latest arrest they (kidnappers) still think that they are safe.

Again, maybe he (Paul) was arrested because he spoke to the press and they want to keep him quite and to throw off the “real” investigation.

pktb on June 24th, 2005 9:17 am
kris-pk is fine.

i’m trying to hang on to her being alive.

bigpappy-i understand you not liking the cryptic responses, but others have had the same posts and you didn’t jump them. that’s why i think shock left. but i hope he/she will be back though.

you know who shocked me? simian! normally so insane, but yesterday supplied news as it happened.

VANESSA on June 24th, 2005 9:18 am
I think you came down on shock a little hard myself big pappy. True, he/she left on his/her own accord, but you more less called him/her a liar and were challenging them to disclose his/her source…..you were asking for facts. Obvisouly from the events that unfolded yesterday, there was truth in what he/she said.

Kris on June 24th, 2005 9:19 am
I was also surprised by simian. I asked Tom if he had a chance to send my email to Shock, if I hear anything from him/her I will pass it on. It would be nice if Shock came back though. They were right on yesterday with “watch noord”.

pktbk on June 24th, 2005 9:22 am
checkme still feels the vds’s are innocent and that even though they are decoys, this has ruined their name.

shock had noord right on the money. wow. i wonder if he/she is a neighbor or something. do they have police scanners in aruba?

Big Pappy on June 24th, 2005 9:24 am
Did not jump him, did not call him a liar. He asked a question, I answered.

Yliana on June 24th, 2005 9:25 am
There are some people with police scanners … the police. The public/reporters don’t carry them as they do in the US.

VANESSA on June 24th, 2005 9:28 am
I must have missed that one…what question did shock ask you pappy? I wonder when shock said PIMPle, if he was referring to daddy vds and that he is somehow involved in a sex slave ring or something.

pktbk on June 24th, 2005 9:34 am
yliana-there are people in their homes here that have them. that’s why i asked. so there goes that theory that shock got his info from a scanner. lol

Checkme on June 24th, 2005 9:36 am
just a thought, if somebody told you to shut up otherwise they would kill you family, one by one, would you talk?

pktbk on June 24th, 2005 9:36 am
papy-i don’t remember shock asking a question. from what i read they were only statements. i know you asked questions, and shock answered the best way he could. in your terms, cryptic.

crs on June 24th, 2005 9:37 am
Who heard Beth say last night that NH was kidnapped and she believes she is being held somewhere on Aruba?

VANESSA on June 24th, 2005 9:38 am
I did crs; did you also hear her say she thinks others are involved??

crs on June 24th, 2005 9:40 am
Oberserver was very angry for the middle of the night.

pktbk on June 24th, 2005 9:40 am
didn’t beth say there are more people that need to be questioned, then the officials made a statement that more arrests would be made?

Nicole on June 24th, 2005 9:44 am
Checkme:
Kristin was saying you were questioned by authorities, and not permitted on this site for giving inside information to us. Is that true?

crs on June 24th, 2005 9:47 am
I can’t quite figure Joran out. Who else heard on fox yesterday afternoon say that when beth was leaving the Sloots the other day after meeting them that she mumbled my daughter was in that house?

Checkme on June 24th, 2005 9:53 am
I did not read Krstin say that. I did see her worries about me. They were well founded. But I am OK. Sad and afraid, but OK.

We have to imagine ourselves, if possible, in this situation. Under stress kids can say strange things. They don’t fully realize the consequences of what they say in this world. The fine line between youth and adulthood is one many of us have gotten into trouble for. Even though we did nothing wrong. I can imagine that has happened here.

Big Pappy on June 24th, 2005 9:54 am
Shock asked the blog if everyone wanted him to continue to provide his information, most said yes, I said no, he left. Seems silly to me, I’m one person and stated my opinion. He’s still here, lurking I’m sure, making all bloggers pay for Big Pappy’s indiscretion.

Kris on June 24th, 2005 10:08 am
checkme,
Do you know if there are search teams in Ven/Col? I believe that Shock had mentioned something to that effect yesterday?

crs on June 24th, 2005 10:08 am
I think something the Kalpoe brothers mom said last night is key…..she said the NH did not even say hello to her boys or introduce herself………I think this made them angry.

pktbk on June 24th, 2005 10:10 am
they thought nh was a snob or something to that effect. but they also said she was falling down drunk. that doesn’t make for someone to say hi nice to meet you.

crs on June 24th, 2005 10:10 am
Concerned - I saw yesterday on the 5′ oclock edition of fox news, the host said that it is barely audible but when she is leaving with Greta she says to Greta “I know my daughter was in that house”.

Kris on June 24th, 2005 10:12 am
PK–I’m not sure I believe the theroy that she was falling down drunk. There was the mistaken identity of the girl in the bathroom at C&C.

pktbk on June 24th, 2005 10:12 am
kris-i thought the kalpoe mom was the one that said the boys told her she was falling down drunk. i could be wrong.

crs on June 24th, 2005 10:13 am
pktbk - you are correct - the mom did say it.

Simian on June 24th, 2005 10:35 am
Anybody want a blessing from Saint Alibi?

crs on June 24th, 2005 10:37 am
Sim, what’s happening, what do you know?

pktbk on June 24th, 2005 10:40 am
simian-please don’t tell me they have one.

crs on June 24th, 2005 10:41 am
I think if anyone had an alibi it would have played a long time ago.

Simian on June 24th, 2005 10:43 am
The 5th suspect. Does anyone remember what I said?

Simian on June 24th, 2005 10:45 am
Who said the alibi played for the Van Der Sloot’s? The 5th suspect is waltzing away.

Lucy on June 24th, 2005 10:45 am
Simian
I thought you were talking about Lorenzo or Maxito.

crs on June 24th, 2005 10:45 am
Sim, I remember, sounded pretty speculative, give the full theory and why all of the boys and the dad are involved.

Checkme on June 24th, 2005 10:46 am
blue van again…

Trisher on June 24th, 2005 10:46 am
I remember what you said Simian. You have been pretty on target.

Simian on June 24th, 2005 10:47 am
Was I the one who was speculative? My story was not about the boys. Don’t dismiss if you can’t remember. Are you asking for a refresher?

Trisher on June 24th, 2005 10:48 am
Simian said there was another person who Natalee met in the kaseeno. I think he would be the 5th suspect Simian is talking about. Right?

crs on June 24th, 2005 10:48 am
Sim, I remember, your theory is NH was seeing someone earlier in the week and this someone got jealous when she moved on later in the week, right?

crs on June 24th, 2005 10:49 am
Sim, your making the aruban authorities sound like a bunch of boobs.

Checkme on June 24th, 2005 10:52 am
speaker…

Kris on June 24th, 2005 10:52 am
checkme,
Blue van again??

Kris on June 24th, 2005 10:54 am
checkme–
I think I am with you...blue van hidden in speaker transported that way?

pktbk on June 24th, 2005 10:54 am
okay….how do you hide a body on short notice and then scatter to the winds so you don’t seem associated with the suspects? you have a blue van with huge loud speakers. you hide the body behind the speaker wall in your van. no different than hiding dope in dashboards or car doors for smuggling.

Simian on June 24th, 2005 10:55 am
Did you ever ask your buddies to cover for you? Would they? Did they ever? Would they do it if they really knew what went on?

concerned4natalee on June 24th, 2005 10:58 am
who even has a blue van

where did this theory come into play

Simian on June 24th, 2005 10:58 am
Nobody is a boob. The alibi needs to be destroyed. Daddy knows who was there. He has answers too.

Checkme on June 24th, 2005 10:58 am
now we are getting somewhere people…

Rachael on June 24th, 2005 10:59 am
Where is this blue van coming from? Do you think we will get so slammed today they will make us go to discussion forum again?

Kris on June 24th, 2005 11:01 am
checkme–
YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Kris on June 24th, 2005 11:02 am
Checkme–
Who is warmer me or PK with our thoughts?

Transport or body

Trisher on June 24th, 2005 11:02 am
Yeah, Checkme! Didn’t that blue van business come from you? I am sooooooooo getting it now. I am sssooooooooooooooo slow. WIth age comes slowness.

Kris on June 24th, 2005 11:02 am
PK–What do you think???

ydave on June 24th, 2005 11:03 am
Simain and Checkme, Is the blue van in Aruba?

pktbk on June 24th, 2005 11:04 am
just got an email from shockthemonkey:
noord is still going to be on the map today. conclusions will be made, and it will be surprising. dump

hope bigpappy is still open to what i have to say. others look for mail from me. you know who you are.

kris-could be for transport, or hiding. i have no idea. i’m just speculating. but from the interview with the croes aruba spokesperson, they did the search of someone’s car in their driveway. how sterile is that? she told that to nancy grace. nancy needs to be on the first plane out of her air conditioned set. she’s lacking in activity for sure.

concerned4natalee on June 24th, 2005 11:05 am
blue van - tell us about it….. first i’ve heard of it!

Johan on June 24th, 2005 11:10 am
Hey Checkme, you are teasing us all with your little comments every now and then. Could you instead not simply write just one big post with everything you know or with your complete theory?

Jake on June 24th, 2005 11:11 am
I’m watching the news. No new developments. I have been watching the news, and there is not even a speculation about a blue van. I think the VDS family has a blue suv that was taken by the polis to be searched. Checkme, are you an Aruban psychic?

ydave on June 24th, 2005 11:11 am
Checkme and simian coordinated their story about blue van, and their arrival on this forum, to shift the focus on something else.

But Paul and Joran van der Sloot, and the Kalpoes know where Natalee is. And pressure will be exerted on them to tell the truth.

Checkme on June 24th, 2005 11:15 am
Jake, LOL, no I am not. I just listen, watch, read, feel and share.

Sorry for the short sentences sometimes but we have been at this for nearly 3 weeks now. Along the way I have written what I think and honestly don’t feel like writing the whole story every day. When people do write what they think and they need to be informed or corrected I will do so if I see people are following the wrong thread.

Jake on June 24th, 2005 11:16 am
ydave - i totally agree with your theory on Sim and Checkme.

Country Moon = Friend of Natalee
Checkme and Simian = Friends of the VDS Family

Simian on June 24th, 2005 11:17 am
The Kalpoes know nothing. They will remain locked up for lying and obstructing the investigation.

Did I say something about a blue van? I don’t think so.

However, I feel CheckMe is jumping on my bandwagon. E ta OK swa…

Simian on June 24th, 2005 11:18 am
Jake…try again.

Trisher on June 24th, 2005 11:19 am
Simian - if it is true the Kalpoes know nothing, then Mrs. H.T. is wrong is sharing that she is sure that they do.

pktbk on June 24th, 2005 11:20 am
stupid work!

trish-i think nancy is on fox at around 8 or 9. not sure which.

kris-i emailed…i’ll let you know what he said.

crs-you may be right. ‘why won't everyone just let me talk?!’ crash!

okay. i totally understand the van thing now, but who’s van are we talking about? i’m not clear on what everyone drove other than the kalpoe honda?

Lucy on June 24th, 2005 11:23 am
pktbk
The van belongs to Lorenzo Van Rijn. He was brought in for questioning a few days ago. He is supposed to be a hot salsa special.

Kris on June 24th, 2005 11:24 am
PK–Thanks, I am at work too and trying to keep up. This is soo frustrating.

Didn’t the van belong to the DJ???

pktbk on June 24th, 2005 11:27 am
kris-apparently it’s another person altogether. can’t believe i missed it.

if i may ask..anyone….who is cardoza?

Nicole on June 24th, 2005 11:29 am
Simian,
Are you not an American? That is what our law says: You are innocent until proven guilty. I wasn’t talking about Joran or Aruba….I said in America it is that way, I said I think in Aruba it is your guilty until proven innocent….or atleast that’s how it seems. Maybe you should read my sentence before you start calling me names jack@$$.

edie on June 24th, 2005 11:31 am
I think that Beth wants to tell the media whats up but she can’t. I was watching her interview on fox news last night, and she was trying really hard not to say too much

pktbk on June 24th, 2005 11:35 am
kris….lucy told me it was lorenzo something something that was questioned earlier.

Simian on June 24th, 2005 11:36 am
Nicole, so you THINK that’s how it seems to you. I am sorry I called you a fool. You are just uninformed.

So let me repeat myself: INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY…the systems protects the investigation. That is why little or no information is released. Besides that there are terms during which evidence and testimony needs to be presentes that reflect a reasonable motive to detain the suspect.

They must have something major in the father. Nothing to do with the FOX Interview. Has more to do with what came back from The Hague.

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2008, 03:45:29 AM »

still very interested in the TES quarry search

sim was saying "watch the news" and "you will thank me" ...
shock was saying "conclusions will be made, and it will be surprising"

SOMETHING was planned to happen that week

that's when shango appeared for the first time,
the week of the quarry search,
contradicting sim and saying that sim's info was incorrect

then they had the big throwdown and sim said
shango/shock/checkme should not be believed

after the search produced nothing sim angrily said
"I only report developments ahead of time"

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2008, 01:44:12 AM »

Interesting posts about the blue van and we also had the psychic from Aruba earlier who said natalee was buried with a blue van..What were they trying to tell us about this Blue Van with big speakers? I strongly believe Lorenzo Van Rijn is close to Joran and involved..But is there a chance ydave is right? The problem is there are quite a few others from Aruba who also said Lorenzo is involved or is Jorans half brother.

ydave on June 24th, 2005 11:11 am
Checkme and simian coordinated their story about blue van, and their arrival on this forum, to shift the focus on something else.

But Paul and Joran van der Sloot, and the Kalpoes know where Natalee is. And pressure will be exerted on them to tell the truth.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 01:46:31 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2008, 01:39:55 AM »

from various threads at RWV
http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/08/page/5/
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

... was talking about her saying someone stayed over at JVDS on night NH went missing

i noticed that already Dan, you posted it the other day ...

i don't mind at all ... but as long as it's clear that that's all i know, that he slept over and that he was called to come so that joran can tell him the girl is missing, and that joran told him they didn't sleep together... and trust me joran won't lie to him.
Posted by: Melody | Sunday, August 14, 2005 at 04:06 AM

but lastly - the friend slept over at his house but wasn't out with him, therefor he has no alibi as to his where abouts before he got home.

and i don't know, his friend told me he called him the next day all shocked, that he had something ot tell him, and he told him that the girl went missing. ... that must be before natalee's parents came to him.. and being scared and preparing a story stand logically with pretending to not know she was missing when approached by the parents, makes your story more believable right?
Posted by: Melody | Sunday, August 14, 2005 at 04:26 AM
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Waiting on some additional developments but did want to mention a couple of things.

I was able to confirm through another independent party that there was an individual who spent the night at Joran's apartments the night of Natalee Holloway's disappearance - and he has been questioned a number of times.
Friday, August 26, 2005 at 01:18 AM in Natalee Holloway

should this be august 27 @ 1:18AM
but the clock didn't roll over?
not really important except for the fact that
I'm trying to copy in chronological order

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Reports are coming in that Fox is announcing the re-arrest of the Kalpoes and an individual identified as "Freddie." That individual is known to me as a good friend of Joran Van der Sloot who allegedly stayed over at the apartments of Joran on the night of Natalee Holloway's disappearance as previously reported here and first here.

A news conference should be starting at 10 AM EST.

Update: Some sources are now claiming the arrests or interrogations are related to another potential crime with another victim and not the Holloway case. Also, it is being said that there are two boys along with the Kalpoes now at police headquarters. One is said to be an individual identified only as Freddie, at this time - the other is not known.

The two closest friends of Joran Van der Sloot are said to be the Freddie mentioned above and also an individual named Jamie. It's unknown if Jamie has been questioned in the Holloway case, or included in these latest developments.

This post is also available at Blogger News Network
Friday, August 26, 2005 at 10:09 AM in Natalee Holloway

many of us want to know who Freddy is. Was he mentioned in the Natalee case?
Posted by: pamy | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 11:55 AM

Freddy is a good friend of Joran's and slept over Joran's house the night Natalee disappeared
Posted by: Patti | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 12:09 PM

Never knew until today that this Freddy dude slept over Jorans house that night. This is getting good!
Posted by: Daniela | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 12:17 PM

isnt it interesting that Freddy spent the night at Joran's apt. but was not out with them. do you have a friend spend the night but leave them home alone? i bet he did not spend the night, but they brought him into the story later to be an alibi for Joran.
Posted by: pamy | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 01:12 PM

I thought that someone named Max Arend (s) or (z) was the one at Joran's. Is his nickname Freddie? The Kalpoes were arrested in connection with the NH case, PLUS another girl. It is in a release over at SM.
Posted by: Kat_Gram | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 02:50 PM
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Update:
A source has informed me that at 8am this morning the FBI called the Holloway home in Miss. to inform them that they were "re-arresting" both the Kalpoe brothers and an individual named Freddy, a friend of Joran, who goes by the nickname "SA."

The FBI is said to have told them that this happened prior to the call this morning.

The information was apparently later relayed to Rita Cosby of MSNBC in a phone call with Robin Holloway this AM.
Friday, August 26, 2005 at 11:52 AM in Natalee Holloway

I don't know where people are getting Jamie from, It is reported that it was Freddie that was arrested....he was the guy who stayed at Jorans that night and pamy - I read that freddie left early that night, so he may not have been there when natalee and her friends were at c&c but he would have been at Jorans when he got home.
Posted by: aoife24 | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 02:32 PM

If you were on earlier and reading, you would see where 2 others beside the K's were brought in, one being Freddy the guy who spent the nite at Jorans and another. Most were insinuating it was Jaime a friend we've all seen pics of. He looks very much like Lorenzo Van rijn, the son of the suicidal owner of a VW dealership in Aruba. He had the rave party that Nat and the guys supposedly went to. He is well known as a partier yet he had an alibi and was cleared early on. You can go back and find pics of he and Jaime and they look much alike.
Posted by: wawa | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 02:39 PM

... One last thing, pursuant to your post, "If you were on earlier and reading, you would see where 2 others beside the K's were brought ine, one being Freddy...: Most, if not all media on right now (yep, as I type), are not even acknowledging any others that may be in custody.
Posted by: Paulo | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 03:18 PM

Are you sure S.A. isn't really a mexican slang for friend?
Posted by: Pittsburgh | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 03:28 PM

You are absolutely correct; however, to my knowledge the slang is "ese" or "esea" depending on gender. You make a great point! Literally, who knows? So much there is so different than anywhere else!
Posted by: Paulo | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 03:35 PM

Hey, could S.A. really be more like "Essay" I don't know if I spelled it right, but you here a lot of guys call each other that......just a thought
Posted by: jenjeslis | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 03:36 PM

does anyone know why freddy was arrested??
Posted by: Melody | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 04:03 PM

Gee, now that things are getting HOT, all of the TROLLS come out to play-Melody, Berry et al-seems like your playmates are in big touble. How do you feel about that Melody, er, Anita???
Posted by: chickadee | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 04:14 PM
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

melody was talkin in 150 about a freddy zedan... ask her.
Posted by: goodgirl | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 05:23 PM

FOX now talking about the mix up why Greta was told it had nothing to do w/ Holloway & why other reports are saying it it does
Posted by: JailLess1 | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 05:46 PM

so which is it? dan says unrelated
Posted by: wreck | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 05:47 PM

some guy just said that he thinks the 3rd guy was arrested because he had supplied Joran w/ a date rape drug once before...oh I can't tyoe fast it's on now! FOX
Posted by: JailLess1 | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 05:47 PM

their saying they believe that it does have to do w/ Nat & basically saying it's hard to interpet but they feel it does
Posted by: JailLess1 | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 05:49 PM
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

If a possible third suspect arrested is Van der Sloot tennis partner, Freddy Zedan - I've been told his nickname is (FA), not (SA). I'm wondering, if so, if it is phonetically spelled Effa - long A. Based on reports, there is also another last name for a Freddy circulating about and a great deal of the reporting of this arrest seems confused
Friday, August 26, 2005 at 06:15 PM in Natalee Holloway

Could that nickname be Jefe? = Boss
Posted by: RunsWithScissors | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 06:30 PM

most likely, my husband's name is Jeff, and one of his nicknames has been the spanish moniker for "Boss" - pronounced "Heffe" - which sounds like "FA" .... so most likely it is the spanish term for boss, Jefe... or however it's spelled.
Posted by: nightowl | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 06:33 PM

Jossy Mansur and Art Wood have both said it is someone named Arembaschi or Arems. Freddy Zedan may be an entirely different person. Saw video and it looks like Freddy Locoman from the tickle sites. Is that Freddy Zedan?
Posted by: sensible | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 06:59 PM

Regarding the "Jamie/Jaime" that I heard mentioned much earlier on a news report:

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:eKial1erBnQJ:www.kingdomfoundation.org/pages/163601/+locoman+aruba&hl=en

quote--
"What, if anything, do frequent Carlos & Charlie's "partyers" like Freddy "Locoman," always well-dressed Colombian Jaime Carrasquilla and other Joran friends have to do with Natalee Holloway's "disappearance?"
Posted by: LornaD | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 08:40 PM

BLACKLAB - About Freddy. I don't know if you know folks on Aruba. Freddy Zedan who played tennis with Joran lived a couple blocks from him, - was he known as jefe - sounds like FA?

Freddy Arendazi? Arenz-something? Is that Locoman?

fox - Atty Helen L: Freddy A has something to do with Deepak's car, involved in gang, rape - whether witness or ?? She cannot say, has no confirmation. She used the term gang rape. Helen said she thinks they'll be held 60 days. I think I like Helen.
Posted by: GrannyToad | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 09:09 PM

quote-- Regarding Dan's Question on "Zedan" --

From what I picked up on "The Darkside" there is a picture there that basically identifies the arrested "Freddie" as:

Locoman Pink, aka Freddy Arambatziz, aka Freddy Arends, aka Freddy Zedan, aka badboy_956

The only thing I can gather from this is that these must all be internet handles....
If, indeed, that the charges against him have to do with "pictures" can you just imagine the wealth of evidence the poliice could get with their search warrants?
Posted by: dreamquestrob | Aug 26, 2005 8:18:41 PM

ohhhhh
uhoh
anyone maybe wonder what Melody really wanted to know what Freddy was arrested for?

Get the warrant. A FORENSICS warrant for the vd Sloot place and wherever else needed.
Posted by: GrannyToad | Friday, August 26, 2005 at 09:38 PM

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2008, 06:06:37 AM »

Finn...Thanks again....now...what can you tell me about the pancayente website? anything, please/  Did you go the the dot.con, or did you flooow a link? Who else's pics did you see at this site other than those related to this case? TIA

So it was Melody...er um Anita...
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2008, 03:59:56 PM »

Finn...Thanks again....now...what can you tell me about the pancayente website? anything, please/  Did you go the the dot.con, or did you flooow a link? Who else's pics did you see at this site other than those related to this case? TIA

So it was Melody...er um Anita...

YW Cool

we found pancayente the same time as the tickle sites,
june 2005

don't remember following a link ...
just noticed the pancayente.com banner
across the posted photos/went to the site

looked at, literally, 1000s of photos ...
not sure what you mean re "who else's pics" ... ?

I do remember this:
an american tourist came forward/late summer 2005/?
saying that she/her friends met JvdS at CnC's
and he kept pushing the idea of Cafe Bahia on her ...
saying that they stayed open "after hours"
and he wanted to continue the party over there
(she didn't go for it)

so I checked the Bahia galleries at pancayente
and noticed how different the clientle was
as opposed to CnC's/a few other places:
very ethnic/very few caucasian faces
and a much rougher/thuggish-looking crowd

I kept wondering why he would want
to take this white bread american girl there

then ... found some posts somewhere/?
re full-on sex happening on the dance floor/tables
in front of other patrons at Bahia

jeez, what type of management tolerates THAT
even if it was happening "after hours" ... ?

have we ever known for sure which club
JK2 stopped by quickly on the night in question?
which was mentioned in one of the Kalpoe PVs?

some have thought it was Choose A Name
but Bahia has always been in the back of my mind.
is it on the same side of the street as CnC's
a couple doors down/upstairs ... IIRC?

re Melody/Anita:
was Melody posting on Anita's behalf at some point? ...
not at all familiar w/ RWV/the posters there
so not clear on what that little comment was about

surely the posters there knew each other well
and recognized certain patterns on occasion ...

like robalo33's:
I prefer spending time w/ a woman like you, simian

Wink

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2008, 04:13:19 PM »

Thanks Finn for the info on the pic sites...I do recall some of that now. All that is left of the pancayente.com site is references to Sasha's pictures on forums! We have been cheking on who owned the site and such....Vms posted a site for Freddy that had one of Sasha's b'day pics and one of a Honda...2 Pics....Hmmmmm!

I am not sure it was Choose A Name either. Which one was in the Royal Plaza, do you recall?

Tylergirl has been convinced that Anita was sitting next to Melody at times while she was posting, so that bit about Anita jumped out at me.

Again...Thanks for letting me pick at your memory!

Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.