April 16, 2024, 12:16:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 278970 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: April 17, 2008, 09:58:06 PM »

I will be the first to say that I did not watch the taped video of Joran in the car.  From what I have seen I noticed that Joran never looks up.  He looks out the window and it looks like he is in a trance.  I believe he does that to make sure he does not look at the camera in the car.  When I am in the car with someone and I'm always in the front seat I look all over the place even when I am talking.  I look at the roof, glove compartment, dash board, touch the radio, etc.

Did you ever tell someone well don't look but something is happening and you tend to either look down or the opposite way almost like you are in a trance listening but making sure you don't look in the direction of where you were told not to look.  I just can't explain it but I feel Joran knew he was taped and this was all staged and I felt that way from day one.

JMO.

Me too San.

When I read the first rough transcript of this telephone  interview with Joran one day prior to the airing of the video recording ... I knew that something was not right.

Considering that Joran van der Sloot just found out he was caught on tape .... why is he not outraged ... why is he upholding Patrick van der Eem and Peter Devries.

Also ... Joran foretells that he will not be touched by authorities ... his lies will be verified ... his lies will save him.

Something is not right ... especially when you consider Joran's anger issues.

He is not even upset over the empending airing of the video recording. 

Janet

++++++++++++++

Exactly.

I believe the first thing I heard about this guy Patrick was that Joran was fascinated by him.  Give me a break the only person Joran is facinated by is himself.  Then you look at Patrick and I said to myself this is a bunch of bullshit and I ain't falling for this crap.

Believe me San ... you articulate the way it is far better than I ever could.

Janet

You should hear my New York accent.  It goes well with what I said 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: April 17, 2008, 10:03:14 PM »

Considering that Joran van der Sloot just found out he was caught on tape .... why is he not outraged ... why is he upholding Patrick van der Eem and Peter Devries.

Because he knew of it well in advanced and he knew he couldn't act angry when he wasn't. Everything about those tapes bothers me including the weak and limited questions by Patrick. This was all a poor attempt to end this case on lies and to protect all the criminals involved and to put all the blame on a fictitious person. The nerve of Patrick saying Beth is at peace now..That statement by him tells me alot!!! It also makes me wonder about De Vries saying the Case is solved. This was all for public consumption,a false ending and it had nothing to do with Justice.

When I met with people in Boston after this "confession" many thought it was over!  This is far from over!!!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 10:07:20 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: April 17, 2008, 10:06:09 PM »

Good Night San.  Good Night Monkeys.

A mini Scrabble Tournament at our home this evening ... four couples ... two boards.  It is a pot luck but ... it is no trouble  Hubby has just spent the past three hours making sushi rolls and ... he also picked up my contribution from Safeway ... carrot cake.  I know ... I am spoiled but ... he knows I appreciated him.

Anyways ... I will pop into the cage every so often.  Maybe there will be an update regarding Peaches.

Janet
7:00 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: April 17, 2008, 10:11:04 PM »

Good Night San.  Good Night Monkeys.

A mini Scrabble Tournament at our home this evening ... four couples ... two boards.  It is a pot luck but ... it is no trouble  Hubby has just spent the past three hours making sushi rolls and ... he also picked up my contribution from Safeway ... carrot cake.  I know ... I am spoiled but ... he knows I appreciated him.

Anyways ... I will pop into the cage every so often.  Maybe there will be an update regarding Peaches.

Janet
7:00 PM

Nite Janet enjoy your scrabble game.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: April 17, 2008, 10:12:48 PM »

Because he knew of it well in advanced and he knew he couldn't act angry when he wasn't. Everything about those tapes bothers me including the weak and limited questions by Patrick. This was all a poor attempt to end this case on lies and to protect all the criminals involved and to put all the blame on a fictitious person. The nerve of Patrick saying Beth is at peace now..That statement by him tells me alot!!! It also makes me wonder about De Vries saying the Case is solved. This was all for public consumption,a false ending and it had nothing to do with Justice.

When I met with people in Boston after this "confession" many thought it was over!  This is far from over!!!

I agree *******.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: April 17, 2008, 10:27:50 PM »

Hi Janet:

My posts were declined at Patrick's blog as well as he is picking and choosing what he wants  He can accept the facts or ignore them to fit his agenda,I don't really care....He was pretty argumentative and badly misinformed so I won't waste much time on his blog if he is ignoring me. No correspondence from my emails that I sent either, but thats OK as I was just trying to educate him from what we all know..Like transcripts and interviews of the facts.

Patrick is not naive ... he is not uninformed on the issues ... he claims to have read Beth's LOVING NATALEE or Dave's CORRUPTION IN PARADISE.  There is no way that he has not  kept up to some extent with media coverage of this case.

I believe that Patrick is furthering the Aruban agenda ... if Joran is made the sacrificial lamb with limited consequences ... Beth will be "at peace" and will back off ... the boycott will come to an end ... the Natalee Holloway case will become a distant memory and ... Aruba will once again become the "Happy Island".

Patrick van der Eem need to realize that the case is not solved until Paulus ... the Kalpoes ... the pimps ... those in the Aruban/Dutch administration who were aware of/involved in the cover ... the judiciary ... are held accountable for their roles that have denied an American citizen justice.

The video recording of Joran's "confession" does not negate all the witness and suspect statements that claim he did not act alone.

Janet

+++++++++++

PATRICK VANDER EEM

OPEN LETTER TO ALL WHO RECEIVED THIS EMAIL
I am not going into any claims of possible corruption in Aruba from the moment Natalee disappeared because I do not have the knowledge, nor the evidence, that there has been any official government corruption in this case. God knows if the father of Joran has used personal contacts to try to influence the outcome of the case when he was a judge in training. If so, than I would not call it official corruption, but the act of a man who is not even Aruban. I believe that many people who want to follow this kind or requests do also not have first hand information about true facts of corruption, but as followers just base their opinion on the suggestion and speculation of others.

April 16th, 2008 at 12:38 am
Anyhow, I do know that Hans Mos from the moment Peter R. de Vries has been showing him the tapes has been working incredibly hard to get the evidence on the table that Joran did not only dispose of a body (carries a maximum jail sentence of 6 months in Holland), but to find the evidence that Joran can be accused of “murder” or “manslaughter” because it became clear from huis confession that he never checked if Natalee was really dead.

BLAH BLAH BLAH PETER
He is trying to play so many sides of the fence his crotch must be severely inflammed.
just my humble and uninformed impression at this time.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: April 17, 2008, 10:43:47 PM »

Tomorrows Awemainta Newspaper..

Maiky Farro arrives in Aruba

After of owing to stay extradicta yesterday maiky farro owing to arrive aruba yesterday afternoon y owing to stay deteni

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: April 17, 2008, 10:58:07 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   04/16/208

Record year for AAA

Measured by the number of passengers, last year was a record year for Aruba Airport Authority (AAA).  The turnover was almost 15 percent higher than in 2006, and this is thanks to an increase of the number of revenue generating passengers (RGP), an increase of the number of airplanes, and the cost level that remained the same.  AAA-management is less optimistic about 2008.

With 912.218 passengers, AAA quoted a growth of 12.8 percent compared to 2006, when, in comparison with 2005, the number of passengers dropped slightly with 4 percent (1.638.126 passengers versus 1.714.523).  The remarkable increase in 2007 was realized by a growth in all regions.  The growth of passengers from European and Latin American countries, and the Neth.Antilles with each more than 25 percent, contributed the most to the increase.

The dropping tendency in the number of flight movements of the past years, was also breached.  With 35.774 aircrafts that flew to Aruba in 2007, the growth was 8.1 percent compared to 2006.  This growth is even more remarkable, because the figures for 2007 of the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) for the Caribbean, showed a 0.9 percent drop of the number of tourists.  With an anticipated growth figure of 8.6 percent (tentative figure ATA), Aruba will score better than UNWTO.  The growth of the tourism worldwide was 6 percent in 2007.

RECORD PROFIT

The net result of AAA increased to a record amount of 11 million florins last year; 31 percent compared to 2006 (8.4 million florins).  The increase of the net result is not only the result of the growing income, but also by managing the operational and financing costs.  The managing of the operational is “one of the tangible results of the strategic cooperation with Schiphol”, said AAA-management.  Even thought the operational costs grew with 8.6 percent, it is still within the estimate.

The financing costs dropped again in 2007; this time with 17.2 percent.  AAA expected to invest 32 millions last year, but only 14.6 millions were actually invested.  Apart from investing in the infrastructure and in improving the safety, AAA started with the implementation of its commercial business plan, which implies a complete different concept for renting commercial spaces for the sale of food and beverage, perfumes, cigarettes, etc., and for car rental companies.

The gross turnover of these businesses increased with 13 percent last year.  Already in December did the official occupation of the new shopping center behind the customs in November, deliver a rental increase of a few hundred percent for AAA.   

AAA anticipates big investments again this year.  The investment level will be about 33.3 million florins, including the outstanding invest of 13.5 millions in 2007.  The income from passengers and aircrafts will be a little higher this year, while the income from other commercial activities (concessions) will increase a whole lot this year. Unless the economy of the United States does not continue to drop further, management anticipates that also this year will end with profit.  That country is still the biggest ‘supplier’ of tourists for Aruba.

if the growth doesn't continue this year the government can't pay higher salaries for which the state employees (including airport) are striking right now.

I know my sarcasm is running a bit overboard tonight...so sorry...but sometimes this stuff really gets to me...ok..so who in the hey...prints a "financial report" that ends with...and I quote..."while the income from other commercial activities (concessions) will increase a whole lot this year".
HEEELLLLOOOOOO!!! Now I have to admit..econ was NOT my favorite classes in college...but I am telling you..."a whole lot" was never part of the econ classes I took. Exactly what is "a whole lot"???!!!

look at it as a "cheer during a pep rally".  it's meaningless, it's mumbo-jumbo, has very little or nothing to do with reality or facts, just something to justify their salaries and make the natives feel good.  next quarter they will announce that payday candy bar sales were up 20% and then spend 2 pages explaining how great that means things will be from now on.
dennisintn
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: April 17, 2008, 11:53:42 PM »

June 2005 post from a Aruban and a Aruban psychic..I wonder if this psychic was talking about Canashito or Arikok state park? Just interesting is all,especially since the poster mentions higher ups and major ramications. THe psychic also makes these posts and the next day Lorenzo is questioned! What other area is that poster talking about?

This Lorenzo kids name was mentioned from the very beginning..In fact it is the first name I heard when this whole thing started…. My guess is that he must have been involved with her sometime during her trip, and that they are now bringing in EVERYBODY that had come in contact with her…. (from what I hear, “lorenzo� is ONE troublemaker…… )I don’t know him, but I know he has had problems with the law before…..something about a fight at one of his parties….can’t remember the details…

does anyone one remember the first couple of night we were all talk ing someone said basically, “when this all shakes out there are going to be major ramifications, there are ppl involved that are high up
.. and it aint gonna be pretty….sounds like this guy knew something about the actual crime…this was post in the other area before we had this forum.. does anyone remeber and also, do you know who this might have been…

I don’t know if his name is Lorenzo or not…
But from the very beginning “the son of an ex Vwagen dealer� was somehow involved….. He was the first one mentioned….

rvmaui(Psychic)

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:54 am Post subject: missing girl

——————————————————————————–
Blue Volkswagon. maybe van or sedan?
High Road.Dead End. National Park
black plastic bag. moist in a dry area.
2 bulders.
leg twisted back.

Thats all i got.
I’m a little sick now.
I hope they find her.

rvmaui

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:32 pm Post subject: missing girl

——————————————————————————–

A bird could lead the way to the location of her body. or a bird watcher.

what I mean by moist in a dry area, or what I see is an area that is normally dry and water some times splashes or drips on the location.

DNA to be found in a blue volkswagon? not sure I see a blue hatchback of a vehicle with the emblem of volkswagon I think. not blood.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 12:00:20 AM by Observer » Logged

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: April 18, 2008, 12:08:21 AM »

Klaas ... any news regarding our Peaches?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: April 18, 2008, 12:21:42 AM »

Janet

No Janet but I really didn't expect to hear anything until tomorrow.  Hopefully tomorrow Mr. Peaches will drop by and give us an update. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: April 18, 2008, 12:26:06 AM »

Thank you Klaas.

Back to the game ... 6 vowels ...   

Good Night.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: April 18, 2008, 12:27:50 AM »

Janet

No Janet but I really didn't expect to hear anything until tomorrow.  Hopefully tomorrow Mr. Peaches will drop by and give us an update. 

Just got an update from Peaches husband!!!!!  Give me a second and I'll post it in the Peaches thread.

Great news!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2788.msg374826#msg374826
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 12:32:21 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: April 18, 2008, 01:18:08 AM »

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread a little early.

Please move to NCD# 748

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2793.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.