April 26, 2024, 05:26:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4 - 4/11/08  (Read 345304 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #140 on: April 05, 2008, 11:22:57 PM »

This is what I gather from the Aruban papers.  Yesterday 3 family members were killed by I believe it was the son.  The family name is Lampe.  I believe one of those killed was Edvard Lampe of Top 95fm.   The family is known by all and it's a shock in Aruba:

That is terrible for any family. I am sure it will be thoroughly investigated and the perpertrator brought to justice.

According to Glenda at RU it was the 29 year old son that killed them and he has confessed to it.

I need to check my notes...but was this the radio station that started the *rumor* that Joran was in a psych hospital?...or, was it Hit 94fm...need to find my note pad...yes...I still write down all my notes on...paper...gasp!

I'm pretty sure it was Top 95 that first reported Joran was in the psych hospital.

Destiny ... I do not believe it was a rumor.  Other Aruban publications are now reporting that Joran is in a psych hospital.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_41150.php

Through google translator:

Lawyer Moszkowicz dagvaart Joran and parents
April 3, 2008, 17:56 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANJESTAD / AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot and his parents sued the coming days. They must appear before the court in order to be heard under oath about their role during and after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. That message De Telegraaf today.

The summonses are part of a series injunction in the civil case that the mother of Natalee Holloway, Beth Reynolds in the Netherlands has begun. They require a substantial compensation and satisfaction for the "shockschade" that Joran van der Sloot it has carried out. She is convinced that he was involved in the disappearance of her daughter.

Beth Reynolds is assisted by Bram Moszkowicz and Roger Schmidt. It has advocatenkoppel summonses to prepare for virtually all 'stakeholders', including Patrick van der Eem, Peter R. De Vries and the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.

"During the questioning, the witnesses required answers to all the questions," says Moszkowicz in the article in De Telegraaf. "There is no absolute right to remain silent, as in criminal law. This will allow hearings for Justice also interesting. "

According to the reporters, Joran voluntarily under treatment of the psychiatric institution Altrecht in Den Dolder. He would stay in an open section and therapy for people who are stuck in everyday life and suffer from 'behavioural and psychiatric problems. " It has been suggested that the possible inclusion is a deliberate move to Jorans lawyer, Bert de Rooij, argued that his client may not be able to answer. Van der Sloot would under his schuilnamen again at various pokersites are identified.

The summons for Patrick van der Eem and misdaadjournalist Peter R. De Vries wants Moszkowicz reach to see an end to the debate on the legality of the undercover operation.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2745.msg370675#msg370675

+++++++++++++++

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3705073/_Familie_Van_der_Sloot_gedagvaard__.html

Translation:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2745.msg370419#msg370419

This was confirmed to me by Diario days ago...Basterd in hiding!!!

Thanks Janet....I love board games too Wink   Have you ever played Othello...the game with black and white stones?...big fun!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: April 05, 2008, 11:27:28 PM »

Old...but worth revisiting...IMHO....translated by Google...

http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/nieuws/nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/archief%20nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/2007/2007-05-nieuwsbronnen-internationaal/2007-05-nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal.htm

*KLAAS*...If I busted the seams with this web addy...Please fix it for me...and sorry Sad

‘Strafrechtelijk onderzoek nog in volle gang’ "Criminal investigations are still in full swing '

Politie en vrijwilligers staan klaar voor een van de grote zoekacties naar de verdwenen tiener in juni 2005. Police and volunteers are ready for one of the major searches for the missing teenager in June 2005.
ORANJESTAD — Het was gisteren precies twee jaar geleden dat de 18-jarige Amerikaanse studente Natalee Holloway verdween. ORANJESTAD - It was exactly two years ago yesterday that the 18-year old American student Natalee Holloway disappeared. Het strafrechtelijk onderzoek is nog in volle gang. The criminal investigation is still in full swing.

“Het belang van het ophelderen van een waarschijnlijk gepleegd misdrijf weegt op tegen het nadeel dat een verdachte ondervindt van de onzekere uitkomst van nog te verrichten opsporingsonderzoek”, aldus het Openbaar Ministerie (OM). "The importance of elucidating probably committed a crime weighs against the disadvantage that a suspect because of the uncertain outcome of further investigations to be carried out," according to the Public Prosecution Service (OM).

De hoofdverdachte in de zaak, Joran van der Sloot, zei eind april naar aanleiding van het verschijnen van zijn boek dat in mei bekend wordt of het onderzoek wordt gesloten, omdat de gebruikelijke duur bij strafzaken twee jaar is. The main accused in the case, Joran van der Sloot, said at the end of April following the publication of his book in May known whether the investigation is closed, because the usual duration in criminal two years. Het OM laat weten dat het uitgangspunt bij strafzaken in Eerste Aanleg inderdaad is dat behandeling en vonnis plaatsvinden binnen twee jaar nadat de ‘redelijke termijn’ is begonnen. The OM know that the key to criminal cases in first instance indeed is that treatment and judgement take place within two years after the "reasonable time" has begun.

Die redelijke termijn begint op het moment dat een verdachte redelijkerwijze kan aannemen dat hij vervolgd zal worden. That reasonable period begins at the time a suspect can reasonably assume that he will be prosecuted. Dit is niet vastgelegd in een specifieke regel, maar het begin van de redelijke termijn kan zijn wanneer de verdachte in verzekering wordt gesteld of wanneer een gerechtelijk vooronderzoek tegen de verdachte wordt geopend. This is not defined in a specific rule, but the beginning of the period may have been reasonable when the suspect insurance is made or when a judicial investigation against the suspect opens. “Beide mogelijkheden hebben zich in deze strafzaak voorgedaan”, aldus het OM. "Both possibilities have arisen in these criminal proceedings," according to the PPS. Van der Sloot is op 9 juni 2005 in verzekering gesteld. Van der Sloot on June 9, 2005 in insurance.

In principe zou het onderzoek naar en de behandeling van de zaak tegen hem op deze datum moeten zijn afgerond. In principle, it would be research into and treatment of the case against him on this date must be completed. Maar volgens het OM zijn er omstandigheden waardoor de duur van strafzaken meer dan twee jaar kan bedragen, “zonder dat gezegd kan worden dat die duur onredelijk lang is”. But according to the PPS there are circumstances in which the duration of criminal cases more than two years amounts, "without being told that they can be expensive unreasonably long". Omstandigheden zijn de ingewikkeldheid van de zaak, de invloed van de verdachte en/of zijn raadsman op het procesverloop en de wijze waarop de zaak door de bevoegde autoriteiten is behandeld. Conditions are the complexity of the case, the influence of the suspect and / or his counsel on the procedure and the manner in which the case by the competent authorities.

VERJARING ZASTARANJE

De redelijke termijn voor het onderzoek en de afhandeling van de strafzaak begint volgens OM dus niet te lopen op de dag van het delict. The reasonable deadline for the investigation and handling of the trial begins according to OM is not to run from the date of the incident. Wel begint een dag na de datum waarop een ‘vermoedelijk strafbaar feit’ is gepleegd de verjaringstermijn. However, it starts a day after the date on which a suspected criminal offence is committed, the limitation period.
Het ministerie benadrukt dat deze twee termijnen duidelijk van elkaar gescheiden moeten worden. The Ministry stressed that these two periods clearly have to be separated. Voor een levensdelict is de verjaringtermijn overigens twaalf jaar en voor moord achttien jaar. For a levensdelict the verjaringtermijn incidentally twelve years for murder and the age of eighteen. “Als het in februari voorgestelde nieuwe Arubaanse Wetboek van Strafrecht wordt ingevoerd, zal moord bovendien nimmer verjaren.” "If the Aruban in February proposed new penal code is introduced, it will never murder also barred."

Vanaf dat moment zal een verdachte van moord kunnen worden vervolgd, ook als de verdachte al een aantal jaren onderwerp van opsporing en vervolging is geweest.”, aldus het OM. From that moment, a murder suspect can be prosecuted, even if the suspect is already a number of years subject of investigation and prosecution has been. "Said the PPS. (Amigoe/foto: Mirte de Rozario.) (Amigoe / photo: Mirte de Rozario.)

Oh POOP!   the google translation didn't copy to my post...Mea Culpa....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: April 05, 2008, 11:34:22 PM »

Thanks Janet....I love board games too Wink   Have you ever played Othello...the game with black and white stones?...big fun!

Destiny ... I received Othello at Christmas from a friend but ... I have yet to open the box.

I hate learning a new game.  It is such a frustrating experience for me.  I am just  fine once I catch on but ... I am so slow at learning.

However ... maybe next week I will open Othello and ... have a boo.  Thanks for the reminder.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: April 05, 2008, 11:41:05 PM »

Good Night Monkeys.

Grandson (4) and Grandaughter (6) are suppose to be spending the weekend for Mama and Papa.  However ... their Uncle and Auntie (youngest son and wife) took them tobogganing up the local mountain today and ... they just arrived back.

After the kids are tucked tucked in and ... a game of Scrabble is where it is at for the four of us.

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
8:40 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: April 05, 2008, 11:45:11 PM »

Destiny ... I received Othello at Christmas from a friend but ... I have yet to open the box.

I hate learning a new game.  It is such a frustrating experience for me.  I am just  fine once I catch on but ... I am so slow at learning.

However ... maybe next week I will open Othello and ... have a boo.  Thanks for the reminder.

Janet

Sweet Janet...considering what you do here...I think you just might find Othello...addicting...or not...Have fun, and let me know what you think of it!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: April 05, 2008, 11:53:13 PM »

Seems like *one crappy island* doesn't turn in *certain* statistics...like HIV/AIDS....

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:Y2XTwAKmWVAJ:www.prb.org/Countries/Aruba.aspx+HIV+statistics+aruba&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us

Francais
Powered by Google
Cart Empty |   My Profile
PRB
HomeDatafinderEducatorsJournalistsEvents & TrainingPublicationsAbout PRB

Print This
Email To a Friend
Get E-Mail NewsJoin/Renew MembershipDonate Now

BROWSE BY TOPIC

BROWSE BY REGION/COUNTRY

QUICK LINKS
   PRB Discuss Online >
"Live online" conversations about population, health, and environment.
Divider
/Publications/Datasheets/2007/2007WorldPopulationDataSheet.aspx    2007 World Population Data Sheet >
World: 6.6 billion
United States: 302.2 million
Divider
/Publications/PopulationBulletins.aspx    Population Bulletins >
Exploring current domestic and international population issues and trends
Divider
   Graphics Bank >
PowerPoint presentations on population and health
Divider
   CPIPR>
Current research results and their implications
Divider
   InfoShare >
Electronic library for reproductive and child health, HIV/AIDS, and population
Divider
   IGWG >
Tools to promote gender equity programs worldwide
Divider
   DCPP >
Evidence-based analyses to inform health policymaking in developing countries.
Divider

Aruba

Statistics
Demographic & Health Highlights
Population Mid-2007     99,000    
Births per 1,000 Population     12.20    
Deaths per 1,000 Population     5.20    
Rate of Natural Increase (Percent)     0.70    
Projected Population, 2025     110,000    
Projected Population, 2050     110,000    
Projected Pop. Change 2007-2050 (%)     11    
Infant Deaths per 1,000 Live Births     2.60    
Lifetime Births per Woman (TFR)     2.000    
Population Age <15 (%)     19.90    
Population Age 65+ (%)     11.90    
Life Expectancy at Birth, Total     79.10    
Life Expectancy at Birth, Male     75.80    
Life Expectancy at Birth, Female     82.70    
Urban Population (%)     46.60    
HIV/AIDS Among Adult Population, Ages 15-49, 2005/2006 (%)     -    
Underweight Children Age <5 (%)     -    
GNI PPP Per Capita, 2005 (US$)     -    
Density (population/sq. km.)     550    
Family Planning
Contraceptive Use Among Married Women, All Methods, Ages 15-49 (%)     -    
Contraceptive Use Among Married Women, Modern Methods, Ages 15-49 (%)     -    
Health & Environment Indicators
CO2 Emissions per Capita, 2002 (metric tons)     0    
Natural Habitat Remaining (%)     0.00    

For complete definitions of demographic terms, see our glossary.

Sources for statistics: 2007 World Population Data Sheet, PRB; Women of Our World 2005, PRB; The Wealth Gap in Health, PRB; Making the Link: Population, Health, Environment, PRB; and Family Planning Worldwide 2002 Data Sheet, PRB; World's Youth 2006 , PRB.

Aruba

PRB Articles & Reports

Gender, Health, and Development in the Americas 2003

Links

Top Links
- Background Notes (US State Dept.)
- Central Bureau of Statistics (Aruba)
- Education for All 2007: Statistical Annex (PDF: 1MB)
- Health in the Americas 2007
- Population Trends 1950-2050 (UN)
- Population Trends 1950-2050 (USCB)
- Urban/Rural Population Trends 1950-2030 (UN)
- World Bank GENDERSTATS
- World Migrant Stock 2005 (UN)
- WRI EarthTrends Country Profiles

Links By Topic
Education
Environment
International Assistance
Migration
Population Associations
Population Trends
Projects/Programs

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #146 on: April 06, 2008, 12:23:29 AM »

Hey Destiny...I see you are up late tonight.  Looking for people to call?

Did you get those cookies baked?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: April 06, 2008, 12:28:09 AM »

LaLa - There's a present for you on the Shango thread.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #148 on: April 06, 2008, 12:40:20 AM »

uh oh!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: April 06, 2008, 12:56:15 AM »

In the oven now...chokke chips added per your suggestion Wink 

Just give me a number...and what you want asked 

Katherine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: April 06, 2008, 01:01:04 AM »

I've translated the quote with a reference to the case:

Deze week vroeg mijn fractiegenoot Raymond de Roon om een spoeddebat naar aanleiding van de opzienbarende ontwikkelingen rond de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway. Het verzoek werd door de andere partijen afgewezen. Heel Nederland praat erover, maar de Tweede Kamer zwijgt. Weer een schoolvoorbeeld van de enorme kloof tussen de burgers en de Haagse politiek.

This week my colleage Raymond Boon requested an urgent (not the right translation...it's a kind of debat that isn't scheduled) debat because of the dramatic developments surrounding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The request was rejected by the other parties. Everybody in the Netherlands is talking about it but the political side stays silent. Another example of the huge gap between the people and the Hague politics.

GMBW, is the a blogger or public figure that is accusing the politicians of ignoring the Natalee Holloway case?

Geert Wilders wrote that.
Geert Wilders (born 6 September 1963) is a Dutch politician. He has been a member of the Dutch Parliament since 1998, first for the People's Party for Freedom and Democracy and from 2006 on the Party for Freedom, a party which he founded and of which he is the political leader.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geert_Wilders

Thanks Caesu! So Geert wrote that. He is giving them hell isn't he? So tell me, this is probably a stupid question, what happens if the present leaders are voted out. Is that kind of like a change in political party control like happens here in the U.S. or is there a different sytem for gaining control?

if the government gets voted out there will be new elections within 3 months.
in the meantime the government stays on (as a kind of lame-duck government) to handle the daily affairs, but new legislation cannot be adopted.
(only temporal emergency legislation)

main difference with USA is that there are always coalition governments.
meaning two or more parties are in the government. not a two party system like in the USA.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coalition_government
now the government consists of labour, christian democrats and christian union.

but due to a lot of instability and confusion, distrust and more everything is changing.
as a result of that there are many more parties now.
this started with pim fortuyn in 2001, but he got assassinated.
believe it or not, but now there even is a party for the animals - advocating animal rights.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_for_the_Animals

the parliament knows that if there are elections now it will be virtually impossible to form a new government.
that's why i think the parliament is giving the goverment a free pass, and the government doesn't get voted out.
the government should have been voted out months ago. earlier governments were voted away for much less.

so the bigger political parties look at the polls, and if they don't benefit from an new election - they don't vote the government out.
as a result of this, the protest-parties like geert wilders PVV (there are a few more) are gaining even more support. because the people are getting fed up with the government more and more. left, right and centre.
and funny thing is, the more support those protest-parties get - the more difficult it will be to form a new government!

that's it in a nutshell i think. but there are for sure more factors at play.

but this cannot go on for much longer. at some point something has to snap.

first i thought the joran-corruption-aruba/antilles-scandal could do that.
then i hoped the iraq-war could do it (there were questions about the legality of the dutch participation)
but now i hope the wilders-fitna-anti-quran-film will do that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitna_%28film%29

Caesu,

I always love your posts about the politics and govt there!  And I thought our parties were over the top!  I can't imagine what it would be like if we added religion into the mix as major party affiliations.  We can barely get through an election with only two secular ones!  But, trust me, if it wasn't so outrageously expensive to run for office here, we'd have an animal right's party, too.  I saw the financial numbers yesterday:  This presidential race is projected to cost over $1 billion dollars!  Right now it's estimated that the 3 major candidates are spending an average of $2 million each per week. Unbelievable. I guess it's a good thing that you couldn't pay most of us enough to take the job!  We all talk like we could do a better job than they do, but truth is, I don't think there is a more difficult job in this country.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: April 06, 2008, 01:01:16 AM »

uh oh!!

Ooooooooooh...dontcha just lurve *presents*...gotta go see whatcha got Lalas'...wooo hooooo!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: April 06, 2008, 01:17:06 AM »

uh oh!!

Ooooooooooh...dontcha just lurve *presents*...gotta go see whatcha got Lalas'...wooo hooooo!

WOW!...Shango thread is...rockin' an rollin'.....

katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #153 on: April 06, 2008, 04:21:01 AM »

http://misdaad.aktueel.nu/doorbraak_in_zaak_holloway.html

MISDAAD.AKTUEEL.NU

Nieuws vanaf Aruba. Ik doel daarbij niet op het gezinsdrama in Santa Cruz waarbij een drugsverslaafde zijn ouders en broer ombracht, maar op de zaak Natalee Holloway.
Alle hoop van het team dat de bekentenissen van Joran van der Sloot onderzoekt is gevestigd op een spoortje dat leidt naar een man, die wegens een drugsdelict vastzit in de Verenigde Staten. De politie heeft aanwijzingen dat hij wellicht de persoon is die het bootje heeft gevaren waarmee Natalee naar open zee is gebracht. De komende tijd moet duidelijk worden of het een heet spoor is of een dwaalspoor. Maar uit het feit dat het gaat om een zogeheten embargo-onderzoek (onderzoek dat nauwlettend wordt afgeschermd, ook voor collega-politiemensen) kan worden opgemaakt dat de informatie behoorlijk serieus wordt genomen. Zou de “Daury” dan toch bestaan?

A rough translation:

Breakthrough in Holloway Case?

News from Aruba. I don’t mean the family tragedy in Santa Crux were a drugs addict killed his parents and brother, but I mean the Holloway case.
The team of detectives, investigating the confessions of Joran v.d. Sloot, is tracing a man being lockup in the USA for a drugs crime. The police have indications he might be the one driving the little boat taking Natalee to the open sea. In the coming days it has to become clear weather this is a hot track or a wrong track.
But from the fact it the track is treated as a so called “embargo-investigation” (an investigation carefully separated, even for colleague police-officers), the conclusion could be taken that this information is rather serious.
Is it possible that after all this Daury really exists?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #154 on: April 06, 2008, 04:36:04 AM »

MISDAAD.AKTUEEL.NU

Nieuws vanaf Aruba. Ik doel daarbij niet op het gezinsdrama in Santa Cruz waarbij een drugsverslaafde zijn ouders en broer ombracht, maar op de zaak Natalee Holloway.
Alle hoop van het team dat de bekentenissen van Joran van der Sloot onderzoekt is gevestigd op een spoortje dat leidt naar een man, die wegens een drugsdelict vastzit in de Verenigde Staten. De politie heeft aanwijzingen dat hij wellicht de persoon is die het bootje heeft gevaren waarmee Natalee naar open zee is gebracht. De komende tijd moet duidelijk worden of het een heet spoor is of een dwaalspoor. Maar uit het feit dat het gaat om een zogeheten embargo-onderzoek (onderzoek dat nauwlettend wordt afgeschermd, ook voor collega-politiemensen) kan worden opgemaakt dat de informatie behoorlijk serieus wordt genomen. Zou de “Daury” dan toch bestaan?

A rough translation:

News from Aruba. I don’t mean the family tragedy in Santa Crux were a drugs addict killed his parents and brother, but I mean the Holloway case.
The team of detectives, investigating the confessions of Joran v.d. Sloot, is tracing a man being lockup in the USA for a drugs crime. The police have indications he might be the one driving the little boat taking Natalee to the open sea. In the coming days it has to become clear weather this is a hot track or a wrong track.
But from the fact it the track is treated as a so called “embargo-investigation” (an investigation carefully separated, even for colleague police-officers), the conclusion could be taken that this information is rather serious.

Thanks Katrien!   We had a hint about this over in the Shango/Simian thread earlier and were eagerly awaiting news about it!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: April 06, 2008, 04:41:05 AM »

MISDAAD.AKTUEEL.NU

A rough translation:

Thanks Katrien!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #156 on: April 06, 2008, 05:59:22 AM »

were can i find that Texas Mom ?

We had a hint about this over in the Shango/Simian thread earlier and were eagerly awaiting news about it!

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: April 06, 2008, 07:10:33 AM »

were can i find that Texas Mom ?

We had a hint about this over in the Shango/Simian thread earlier and were eagerly awaiting news about it!

Caps post here towards the bottom, Johan555

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.1240

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: April 06, 2008, 07:51:44 AM »

MISDAAD.AKTUEEL.NU

A rough translation:

Are Gottenbos's still in Georgia??  Koen? Sander?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: April 06, 2008, 08:03:46 AM »

Haven't translated yet:

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.