April 26, 2024, 04:10:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4 - 4/11/08  (Read 345341 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: April 09, 2008, 02:16:55 PM »

Mrpinkproductions
Whois History: 27 records have been archived since 2005-05-30. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2068.0

Wasn't Paul VDS' visit to Miami around August 11th 2005?

Mr Pink loks like a woman in pimp clothes.  Could he be?  j/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: April 09, 2008, 02:22:47 PM »

Why or who was Daury R. buyng/selling/running drugs for anyway?  How stupid to go to the USA unless...nah!

Oh come on Lalas'...beans...spill...LOL
Daury's time to:  "Lets Make a Deal." 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #582 on: April 09, 2008, 02:42:22 PM »

Klaas
I can't translate pap..so what is the low down on Daury?  Just exactly what are the charges he's being held on?  Do we know?  Did I miss this detail?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: April 09, 2008, 02:44:05 PM »

Klaas
I can't translate pap..so what is the low down on Daury?  Just exactly what are the charges he's being held on?  Do we know?  Did I miss this detail?

I think it's saying what we first heard yesterday, just that he has been detained in the US for the last month on drug charges:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372161#msg372161
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: April 09, 2008, 02:47:54 PM »

Trying to catch up!
I haven't been online for a couple of weeks because I was in a Shakespeare-production and had to perform almost every night.
But that's all over now, so time to relax and catch up on my reading here!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: April 09, 2008, 02:51:49 PM »

Trying to catch up!
I haven't been online for a couple of weeks because I was in a Shakespeare-production and had to perform almost every night.
But that's all over now, so time to relax and catch up on my reading here!

Hi Jo-An,

It's actually pretty slow right now so you shouldn't have too much trouble catching up 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: April 09, 2008, 02:56:43 PM »

Klaas

I think it's saying what we first heard yesterday, just that he has been detained in the US for the last month on drug charges:

About the same length of time that Joran has been at his vacation home, is it close?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: April 09, 2008, 02:59:15 PM »

Klaas

About the same length of time that Joran has been at his vacation home, is it close?

Ahhhhh, good point    Interresting 
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: April 09, 2008, 03:02:28 PM »

As I posted about a week ago there was a radio station in town who was giving away a free trip to Aruba.  I received a reply.  After reading the reply I think maybe the program was a syndicated program perhaps.  But anyway.  Here is what I sent to the General Manager of the station:

I rarely listen to the radio but happened to turn it on this afternoon to your station 101.5.  As I was listening I heard something that disturbed me. Your station is giving away a trip to Aruba.  As someone in the radio business I feel sure you have heard of Natalee Hollowy, the 18 year old who disappeared 3 years ago in Aruba while on a senior trip.  The government and law enforcement of that country has made a mess out of the investigation even to the point of it being obvious there was a massive cover up.  The family has been left not knowing where their daughter is while the three boys/men who were the last to be with her are roaming free even after one confessed to being with her when she had some sort of seizure and throwing her in the ocean not even sure that she was dead! I would never get done with this email if I went into all that has happened to this family.  My point is that her aunt,uncle and cousins live in El Dorado.  Both the aunt and uncle are business people here.  They have been devastated by the lose of this beautiful, intelligent girl with a most promising future.  I found it insulting that your station in their hometown would offer a trip to that island.  I urge you to do some research on the awful things this family has endured and some of the misinformation and ugliness surrounding this.  Two places with much information are blogs.  scaredmonkeys.net and blogsfornatalee.com.  Also both the father and the mother have written a book about their experiences in Aruba searching desperately for their daughter.  I can give you more information on these books also.

Thank you for taking the time to read my email and please take the time to check to see why myself and thousands of others object to the fact that Aruba has allowed the disappearance and probable death of this young lady go unpunished.

Respectfully yours,

This is his reply:

Thank you so much for the email and thank you for listening. The Natalee Holloway investigation is certainly one of the saddest stories I have ever witnessed. Also, thank you for bringing to light the continued pain that the family undergoes while this travesty of justice continues. The trip you are speaking of is not being given away by our station... As a matter of fact, we have ZERO control over that particular giveaway. However, I will forward your concerns to the people who are in charge of said giveaway. Again, I can not thank you enough for your email and my prayer is that God will bring peace to the family through this trying time.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: April 09, 2008, 03:04:22 PM »

Klaas

There is hope!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #590 on: April 09, 2008, 03:14:00 PM »

Hi everyone...

I'm having one of those days where I THINK too much and then get all pissed off. Why do I do this to myself? LOL
See, I just think getting these animals in jail on any charge is a step forward. Worry about the murder charge later. Move on the rape - sexual assault while going in and out of consciousness. Get the body disposal and the six months that entails. That's moving the case forward. In my mind, it's idiotic to worry it's an all or nothing situation. Only an idiot would think that.

YOU GET WHAT YOU CAN GET!!! make sense? When it's all said and done, the Aruban Prosecutors office will come up with some lame ass excuse why they couldn't do a dang thing. And there will be some that actually buy that.

Using the twisted pretzel logic of Hans Mos you need a video tape of the assault / murder in order to get him to do his gosh darn job. DO YOUR FREAKING JOB MOS! If this was the daughter of Oduber Joran would be dead and gone. Trust me on that one.

Rant possibly over!!! LOL

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: April 09, 2008, 03:14:52 PM »

Thank you Casa.

Reality (Is he still around?) sent the following letter to Curves when they withdrew a free Aruban vacation as a result of complaints.

Janet

+++++++

Quote from: Reality on June 02, 2006, 06:54:38 AM

Dear Curves,

I am truly saddened that you have allowed your fine organization to be swayed to a very small minority of hate mongers & xenophobes who for the most part have never even set foot in Aruba let alone even heard of Aruba prior to May 31st, 2005.

You’re pulling of the Aruba sweepstakes speaks volumes to a company being swayed by lies & fabrications.

As an American citizen living in Aruba for many years now let me give you a perspective that none of the “protest” emails can even come close to.

Aruba is by far the safest island destination in the Caribbean.

Aruba’s judicial system is based on Dutch law, world renowned as a fair and balanced system.

Aruba’s people are highly educated individuals where most here speak at least 3 to 5 languages.

Aruba has had ONE missing person in the last year, and that person may not even be a victim of a crime.

You have done your valued customers a disservice by pulling your Aruba sweepstakes by depriving them the opportunity to truly experience what an island paradise really is.

If you would like more information about the real Aruba please email at the following and I will be more than happy to set the record straight with facts not the fiction you have based your decision on to pull your Aruba Sweepstakes.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=2854.150

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #592 on: April 09, 2008, 03:18:09 PM »

Klaas

And...how long since the photos of the crab trap, hit the internet....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: April 09, 2008, 03:19:25 PM »

Hi everyone...

I'm having one of those days where I THINK too much and then get all pissed off. Why do I do this to myself? LOL
See, I just think getting these animals in jail on any charge is a step forward. Worry about the murder charge later. Move on the rape - sexual assault while going in and out of consciousness. Get the body disposal and the six months that entails. That's moving the case forward. In my mind, it's idiotic to worry it's an all or nothing situation. Only an idiot would think that.

YOU GET WHAT YOU CAN GET!!! make sense? When it's all said and done, the Aruban Prosecutors office will come up with some lame ass excuse why they couldn't do a dang thing. And there will be some that actually buy that.

Using the twisted pretzel logic of Hans Mos you need a video tape of the assault / murder in order to get him to do his gosh darn job. DO YOUR FREAKING JOB MOS! If this was the daughter of Oduber Joran would be dead and gone. Trust me on that one.

Rob I agree 100%.  Also ... if Natalee had been one of  President Bush's daughters ... justice would have prevailed in a heartbeat.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: April 09, 2008, 03:20:54 PM »

Klaas

And...how long since the photos of the crab trap, hit the internet....

And we think alike!!!...When did the Persistence leave?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #595 on: April 09, 2008, 03:21:10 PM »

Bleachedblack has scored the winner for today in the Shango forum...I so hope she posts it over here...just seeing the cow in black will make you all feel much better.

KUDOS!!!  TO BB!!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: April 09, 2008, 03:23:12 PM »

Hi everyone...

Rob I agree 100%.  Also ... if Natalee had been one of  President Bush's daughters ... justice would have prevailed in a heartbeat.

Janet

what kind of barbarian says that he's free even if they find his semen in her? that's SICK...!!! sick sick sick and no one is doing anything about this...and who in their right mind defends that animal? who, why? huh!!!!

today is one of those days I could strangle him with my bare hands.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: April 09, 2008, 03:23:39 PM »

We had been talking about tennis/aruba and I happened to watch this youtube video. Thought you might like to catch a glimpse of PVDS and Anita .......life goes on ......
at 36 seconds into the video as camera pans left to right you can see paulus in his whites wiping his glasses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHjatwPyZR8

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: April 09, 2008, 03:24:38 PM »

Thank you Tamkios for posting that letter.  I knew that Curves had offered a trip but had forgotten about it.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: April 09, 2008, 03:28:57 PM »

Thank you Tamkios for posting that letter.  I knew that Curves had offered a trip but had forgotten about it.

Thank You Casa for sharing your email and their reply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.