April 26, 2024, 10:21:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4 - 4/11/08  (Read 345348 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: April 09, 2008, 05:31:51 PM »

LOL Tamikos beat me to it!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #641 on: April 09, 2008, 05:33:22 PM »

YOU TUBE:

JORAN ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #642 on: April 09, 2008, 05:34:44 PM »

Actually, the remark is beyond despicable...I just can't find any word that is that low down....if this is really what is said and it was when Joran came up...then no wonder those in Aruba have no regard for life.  Just proves to me what we have known all along.  I wonder if Nancy Grace or some other news person would be interested in hearing that?  They just continue to slap Beth in the face...why is my blood pressure going up?  I would love to be there with a "Stand with the Girl" T-shirt on.  I am angry now...really angry over that comment.

YOUR HAVING A DAY TOO!

I'm not sure I'll be happy until they're all dead. really really all dead.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #643 on: April 09, 2008, 05:36:30 PM »

Actually, the remark is beyond despicable...I just can't find any word that is that low down....if this is really what is said and it was when Joran came up...then no wonder those in Aruba have no regard for life.  Just proves to me what we have known all along.  I wonder if Nancy Grace or some other news person would be interested in hearing that?  They just continue to slap Beth in the face...why is my blood pressure going up?  I would love to be there with a "Stand with the Girl" T-shirt on.  I am angry now...really angry over that comment.

YOUR HAVING A DAY TOO!

I agree with you...this is a bad day. LOL  I would not blink an eye if it happened.
dsmith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: April 09, 2008, 05:42:39 PM »

I just have a ?  Does anyone drink Red Bull energy drink?  Has anyone read where this stuff is made?  On the back of the can it says "Made In the Netherlands".  I do not drink this stuff, but my daughter came to pick up my granddaughter and was drinking one, she always is drinking this stuff.  I looked at the can and low and behold I could not believe what was written on the back.  I told her she had better quit drinking this stuff.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #645 on: April 09, 2008, 05:42:50 PM »

I am going to lie down now...I have seen about all I can take of the cow in black...it's just as disturbing as the blouse...OMG!  The blouse...nightmares galore...poor Bastiaan...he is screwed..he just needs to give it up and become the beach bum he's destined to be.  I bet Boeti would take him in.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: April 09, 2008, 05:43:33 PM »

YOUR HAVING A DAY TOO!

I agree with you...this is a bad day. LOL  I would not blink an eye if it happened.

the Sloots just suck!!! I seriously hope each of them die a terrible painful death. <--- I shouldn't say that... really I shouldn't.

and Daury was probably just running his lil drug smuggling business and Joran got him put on a watch list and now he's in jail. Daury was probably under the radar and enjoying his little enterprise... and Whammo... Sloot skates, Daury jailed LOL

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: April 09, 2008, 05:45:43 PM »

I wrote in the Shango thread, that at 6:27 into the clip the commentator says, "Holloway in the house, the man from Holloway country". My ears must be playing tricks.....is joran there? and  are these people  joking with Joran?   

BB...that would tie in with my question regarding if it says...JVS...on Paulus' shirt...was wondering if Joran was in competition...and daddy is supporting him....ya know...a family thang...like killing...

FYI - I sent this to Red.  Hoping he'll do a front page post on it.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: April 09, 2008, 06:15:39 PM »

Pope denounces Antilles tourism’s downside

Vatican City - The pope bemoaned what he said were the effects of exploitative tourism and the scourge of the arms and drugs trade in the West Indian Antilles island group.

“To varying degrees, your shores have been battered by negative aspects of the entertainment industry, exploitative tourism and the scourge of the arms and drugs trade,” Pope Benedict XVI said during an audience here for Roman Catholic bishops from the various Caribbean islands.

Such influences “not only undermine family life and unsettle the foundations of traditional cultural values, but tend to affect negatively local politics,” the pontiff added.

He appealed to the visiting bishops to do everything possible to support marriage and family life, which he stressed were the primary source of cohesion within communities.

The Antilles bishops’ conference links prelates of 13 independent states and six territories under British, French and Dutch rule.

http://www.thetimes.co.za/Business/BusinessTimes/Article.aspx?id=743290

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #649 on: April 09, 2008, 06:15:50 PM »

YOU TUBE:

JORAN ?

I think that's the announcer but he does look a little like paulus vds....hmmmm....maybe lorenzo has a new job on aruba.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: April 09, 2008, 06:23:38 PM »

What in the hell is that on her AZZ???????????????????????????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: April 09, 2008, 06:26:59 PM »

Pope denounces Antilles tourism’s downside

Vatican City - The pope bemoaned what he said were the effects of exploitative tourism and the scourge of the arms and drugs trade in the West Indian Antilles island group.

“To varying degrees, your shores have been battered by negative aspects of the entertainment industry, exploitative tourism and the scourge of the arms and drugs trade,” Pope Benedict XVI said during an audience here for Roman Catholic bishops from the various Caribbean islands.

Such influences “not only undermine family life and unsettle the foundations of traditional cultural values, but tend to affect negatively local politics,” the pontiff added.

He appealed to the visiting bishops to do everything possible to support marriage and family life, which he stressed were the primary source of cohesion within communities.

The Antilles bishops’ conference links prelates of 13 independent states and six territories under British, French and Dutch rule.

http://www.thetimes.co.za/Business/BusinessTimes/Article.aspx?id=743290

WOW

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: April 09, 2008, 06:27:38 PM »

The rest of her azz? 

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: April 09, 2008, 06:29:06 PM »

Carpe just posted this one on the front page of SM 

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: April 09, 2008, 06:30:01 PM »

Looks like the turkish flag........

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: April 09, 2008, 06:33:18 PM »

LOL Carpe 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: April 09, 2008, 07:55:19 PM »

Better question....why is the cow in black even wearing a swimsuit?  Does she have no shame at all?  Some things are best left to the imagination. 
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #657 on: April 09, 2008, 08:37:39 PM »

We had been talking about tennis/aruba and I happened to watch this youtube video. Thought you might like to catch a glimpse of PVDS and Anita .......life goes on ......
at 36 seconds into the video as camera pans left to right you can see paulus in his whites wiping his glasses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHjatwPyZR8
was that anita in the brown swimsuit, Yes paulus is wiping his glasses and Val is the young kid behind him
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: April 09, 2008, 08:40:48 PM »

We had been talking about tennis/aruba and I happened to watch this youtube video. Thought you might like to catch a glimpse of PVDS and Anita .......life goes on ......
at 36 seconds into the video as camera pans left to right you can see paulus in his whites wiping his glasses.

was that anita in the brown swimsuit, Yes paulus is wiping his glasses and Val is the young kid behind him

No, that's not Valentijn behind him that must be Sebastian.  Valentijn is very tall even in November 2007 and quite thin.  Sebastian still looks like he has trouble with his weight.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #659 on: April 09, 2008, 08:50:17 PM »

No, that's not Valentijn behind him that must be Sebastian.  Valentijn is very tall even in November 2007 and quite thin.  Sebastian still looks like he has trouble with his weight.

yes Klass your right it is Bastian behind pvds not Val
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.