April 19, 2024, 12:18:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4 - 4/11/08  (Read 345007 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: April 09, 2008, 09:50:29 PM »

We had been talking about tennis/aruba and I happened to watch this youtube video. Thought you might like to catch a glimpse of PVDS and Anita .......life goes on ......
at 36 seconds into the video as camera pans left to right you can see paulus in his whites wiping his glasses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHjatwPyZR8
was that anita in the brown swimsuit, Yes paulus is wiping his glasses and Val is the young kid behind him

No, that's not Valentijn behind him that must be Sebastian.  Valentijn is very tall even in November 2007 and quite thin.  Sebastian still looks like he has trouble with his weight.

Gee I wonder who he takes after 
windy city
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: April 09, 2008, 09:52:47 PM »

What in the hell is that on her AZZ???????????????????????????

Looks like the turkish flag........

You're close BB.  It's the "I ate a whole turkey" emblem.

Hi Monkeys! 
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: April 09, 2008, 10:18:19 PM »

Hi Sharon,

yes I can tell Wink. You live in Miami? Awwww...I'm going to the States for a couple of weeks soon and Miami is a place I would love to visit but it couldn't be put in our schedule.

I'm not for boycotting Aruba though. There are a lot of people on Aruba who have done nothing wrong and who have to live from tourism. Why hurt people for something they did not take part in and who hate the situation as much as any 'normal' person would?

I understand the people in higher functions / the corrupt people won't change unless other people make them too...but hurting people that have nothing to do with it and have to make a living for their own families isn't the way it should be done according to me. I don't have the answers on how to put the right presssure on the ALE but making even more innocent people the victim doesn't feel right to me.

Maybe you can fit Miami in next time. Most visitors prefer our winters to summers.

But I do live in an area with a large tourism economy so I can express opinions from that perspective.

Living in an area where the mainstreams for professional life focus on tourism and health care -- living in an area that has gone through cycles of tourism havens and tourism boycotts -- I uniquely feel for innocent folks of Aruba.

I spent close to 20 years earning a living in the hospitality arena and have been both postively and negatively impacted by the cycles.

I also live in a very touristy area of Miami. And I abhor the crime that tourism innately brings. And I do many things to support the safety of my area -- for the tourists as well as for my family.

And when we were boycotted primarily from European visitors because our visitors were being targeted by criminals as they left rental car agency we bugged our local government until there was action.

The rental cars were clearly marked by their license tags allowing our guests to be targeted. That was changed.

Tourists were getting lost -- the airport is always under construction, the area around the airport is very industrial and, well, unsafe. New signage was put up at all airport exits and hiway intersections -- symbols for hotels, the beach, the city, etc - are used rather than words.

And the tourists returned. Yippppeeee. (I'm not a big fan of tourist season. Which appears to be all year. lol)

I don't see anything remotely resembling that from Aruba. And the good people of Aruba need to pressure their elected officials to do the right thing for their tourism industry, their economy and especially for their own welfare. And the welfare of their family. Or move away. Where they and their families can be safe.

But I'm said to be too logical at times.

And it is all just my opinion.

But it is only my opinion.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: April 09, 2008, 10:35:40 PM »

the aruban strike of the state workers is more reported in dutch media now.

few days ago it was reported that planes had to be diverted to curaçao and even san juan, puerto rico due to the strike

http://www.nrc.nl/buitenland/article1043887.ece/Vliegtuigen_ontwijken_Aruba_door_staking

now the news is that strikers stormed in the parliament and refused to leave.
they wanted to speak to MEP members of parliament.
the MEP party is enforcing total silence (shunning).
the speaker of parliament is nowhere to be found.

the police is not forcing them out yet 'because the opposition parties' might want to talk to them.

AVP Mike Eman is supporting this action.

http://www.nu.nl/news/1519403/20/rss/Arubaans_parlement_bezet.html

kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: April 09, 2008, 10:35:54 PM »

GAKKK!

How many Lycras had to die to make that suit!  

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: April 09, 2008, 10:38:04 PM »

Hi Sharon,

yes I can tell Wink. You live in Miami? Awwww...I'm going to the States for a couple of weeks soon and Miami is a place I would love to visit but it couldn't be put in our schedule.

I'm not for boycotting Aruba though. There are a lot of people on Aruba who have done nothing wrong and who have to live from tourism. Why hurt people for something they did not take part in and who hate the situation as much as any 'normal' person would?

I understand the people in higher functions / the corrupt people won't change unless other people make them too...but hurting people that have nothing to do with it and have to make a living for their own families isn't the way it should be done according to me. I don't have the answers on how to put the right pressure on the ALE but making even more innocent people the victim doesn't feel right to me.

Maybe you can fit Miami in next time. Most visitors prefer our winters to summers.

But I do live in an area with a large tourism economy so I can express opinions from that perspective.

Living in an area where the mainstreams for professional life focus on tourism and health care -- living in an area that has gone through cycles of tourism havens and tourism boycotts -- I uniquely feel for innocent folks of Aruba.

I spent close to 20 years earning a living in the hospitality arena and have been both positively and negatively impacted by the cycles.

I also live in a very touristy area of Miami. And I abhor the crime that tourism innately brings. And I do many things to support the safety of my area -- for the tourists as well as for my family.

And when we were boycotted primarily from European visitors because our visitors were being targeted by criminals as they left rental car agency we bugged our local government until there was action.

The rental cars were clearly marked by their license tags allowing our guests to be targeted. That was changed.

Tourists were getting lost -- the airport is always under construction, the area around the airport is very industrial and, well, unsafe. New signage was put up at all airport exits and hiway intersections -- symbols for hotels, the beach, the city, etc - are used rather than words.

And the tourists returned. Yippppeeee. (I'm not a big fan of tourist season. Which appears to be all year. lol)

I don't see anything remotely resembling that from Aruba. And the good people of Aruba need to pressure their elected officials to do the right thing for their tourism industry, their economy and especially for their own welfare. And the welfare of their family. Or move away. Where they and their families can be safe.

But I'm said to be too logical at times.

And it is all just my opinion.

But it is only my opinion.

The whole purpose of boycotting was to get to the Aruban GOVERNMENT to do what was morally and ethically correct. The Aruban GOVERNMENT has FAILED to do the right thing. No one is responsible for the economic decline in Aruba except the Aruban GOVERNMENT. It has taken 3 long years for the citizens to rise up against the GOVERNMENT -- and I still don't see the citizens realizing WHY their economy has declined so badly! I used to feel sorry for the "innocent" citizens -- not anymore!!!

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: April 09, 2008, 10:41:12 PM »

the aruban strike of the state workers is more reported in dutch media now.

few days ago it was reported that planes had to be diverted to curaçao and even san juan, puerto rico due to the strike

http://www.nrc.nl/buitenland/article1043887.ece/Vliegtuigen_ontwijken_Aruba_door_staking

now the news is that strikers stormed in the parliament and refused to leave.
they wanted to speak to MEP members of parliament.
the MEP party is enforcing total silence (shunning).
the speaker of parliament is nowhere to be found.

the police is not forcing them out yet 'because the opposition parties' might want to talk to them.

AVP Mike Eman is supporting this action.

http://www.nu.nl/news/1519403/20/rss/Arubaans_parlement_bezet.html

photos:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4466/5/

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: April 09, 2008, 10:54:20 PM »

Looks like the turkish flag........

You're close BB.  It's the "I ate a whole turkey" emblem.

Hi Monkeys! 

That would be the parking place for the country of Aruba when she switches places with someone else.  She must be taking a brake from her azz being used as a parking deck.  No doubt that looks like JVs with the short, short haircut, hat over eyes and hiding his face. 

Jackb

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: April 09, 2008, 10:59:23 PM »

Joran looks like he is on Thorazine.  Pretty sure that would be him.  Must be visator's day or he has a pass.  Looks a mite down-in-the mouth.   jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: April 09, 2008, 11:04:25 PM »

That, my dear, is called a crack eroo.   jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: April 09, 2008, 11:07:37 PM »

I wrote in the Shango thread, that at 6:27 into the clip the commentator says, "Holloway in the house, the man from Holloway country". My ears must be playing tricks.....is joran there? and  are these people  joking with Joran?   

BB...that would tie in with my question regarding if it says...JVS...on Paulus' shirt...was wondering if Joran was in competition...and daddy is supporting him....ya know...a family thang...like killing...

Joran is playing his "crazy" role.  He always wanted to be in the movies.  I am curious why the Kalpoes and "Daury" have not sued the Vds via Joran due to his "involving" them since they like to sue so well.  jackb

Aren't they on the same beach Joran claims he left Natalee dead and asked Paulus...I mean Daury to take care of her?  I think so...this tennis thing is at Moombas...and people think they give a rat's patootie about anything...they don't care....they know they are free and clear.  No body...no case...NO WORRIES!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: April 09, 2008, 11:10:04 PM »

I wrote in the Shango thread, that at 6:27 into the clip the commentator says, "Holloway in the house, the man from Holloway country". My ears must be playing tricks.....is joran there? and  are these people  joking with Joran?   

BB...that would tie in with my question regarding if it says...JVS...on Paulus' shirt...was wondering if Joran was in competition...and daddy is supporting him....ya know...a family thang...like killing...

Aren't they on the same beach Joran claims he left Natalee dead and asked Paulus...I mean Daury to take care of her?  I think so...this tennis thing is at Moombas...and people think they give a rat's patootie about anything...they don't care....they know they are free and clear.  No body...no case...NO WORRIES!

I can only assume that the VDS' hearts have been hardened by their own selfishness.  In other words ... no conscience ... no empathy regarding the heartbreak of others.

Janet

++++++++++

Hebrews 3:12-14

See to it, brothers, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God.  But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.

Read the book 23 minutes in Hell.  It is something.   jackb
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: April 09, 2008, 11:10:19 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU when the question was asked where Daury was arrested:

NYC, on previous smuggling charges, not current.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: April 09, 2008, 11:13:32 PM »

I heard it!!!  Despicable!!!

Janet

They may be more right then they think by the time Dave and Beth get through with those people for covering that case up.    j/b
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #674 on: April 09, 2008, 11:29:08 PM »

I believe I heard the announcer say THE AMERICANS somewhere in there.

That is apparently what they refer to as HOLLOWAY COUNTRY now.

It is all a joke to them.

...and they wonder why most Americans don't want to come anymore.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: April 09, 2008, 11:34:14 PM »

We had been talking about tennis/aruba and I happened to watch this youtube video. Thought you might like to catch a glimpse of PVDS and Anita .......life goes on ......
at 36 seconds into the video as camera pans left to right you can see paulus in his whites wiping his glasses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHjatwPyZR8

That last pic of Pvs looks like AB.  Wonder if they are kin too?  Could be. 
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: April 09, 2008, 11:36:23 PM »

That's either them or two people with the worst genetic luck in the universe.

Oh Rob!  You missed the catch of Anita in the swimsuit...go back and get that one too...please...cow in black...oops..sorry I didn't say that did I? 

The Bovine Assoc. of Aruba will sue you.  Then again she may be heading that up.  j/b
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #677 on: April 09, 2008, 11:41:45 PM »

Good Evening Monkey friends!   I'm catching up, but also wanted to point out something O/T real quick.  Action needed in Crimes Against Children thread!  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2782.new#new

Ok, back to reading.   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: April 09, 2008, 11:41:47 PM »

Oh, I get it, the cow jumped over the moon.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: April 09, 2008, 11:45:42 PM »

Oh, I get it, the cow jumped over the moon.
"Hey Diddle Diddle" 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.