April 25, 2024, 11:08:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4 - 4/11/08  (Read 345274 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #680 on: April 10, 2008, 12:04:35 AM »

That's either them or two people with the worst genetic luck in the universe.

Oh Rob!  You missed the catch of Anita in the swimsuit...go back and get that one too...please...cow in black...oops..sorry I didn't say that did I? 

The Bovine Assoc. of Aruba will sue you.  Then again she may be heading that up.  j/b

My sincere apologies to cows everywhere...what was I thinking?  Rolling Eyes
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #681 on: April 10, 2008, 12:23:21 AM »

I just have a ?  Does anyone drink Red Bull energy drink?  Has anyone read where this stuff is made?  On the back of the can it says "Made In the Netherlands".  I do not drink this stuff, but my daughter came to pick up my granddaughter and was drinking one, she always is drinking this stuff.  I looked at the can and low and behold I could not believe what was written on the back.  I told her she had better quit drinking this stuff.

Thanks for sharing dsmith!  That is interesting, I would have never thought Red Bull came from NL.   I never think to look at items most of the time to see where they came from. I just assumed it was made here.  Who are the makers?  I thought Pepsi or Coke or something......

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: April 10, 2008, 12:40:47 AM »

I just have a ?  Does anyone drink Red Bull energy drink?  Has anyone read where this stuff is made?  On the back of the can it says "Made In the Netherlands".  I do not drink this stuff, but my daughter came to pick up my granddaughter and was drinking one, she always is drinking this stuff.  I looked at the can and low and behold I could not believe what was written on the back.  I told her she had better quit drinking this stuff.

Thanks for sharing dsmith!  That is interesting, I would have never thought Red Bull came from NL.   I never think to look at items most of the time to see where they came from. I just assumed it was made here.  Who are the makers?  I thought Pepsi or Coke or something......

Would Red Bull be Anita's dad?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: April 10, 2008, 12:46:04 AM »

I could not find any references to The Netherlands for Red Bull. It apparently originated in Thailand and was taken globally by an Austrian.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #684 on: April 10, 2008, 12:46:48 AM »

Would Red Bull be Anita's dad?

ROFLOL! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: April 10, 2008, 05:26:12 AM »

Posted April 9, 2008
AHATA’s Chairman remarks at the General Assembly

The Chairman continued to explain that in 2007 the infamous LTU law was passed by the Council of Ministers and brought unexpected winds of change – the unpleasant news that as of the year 2006 work permits granted will have an expiration date within 3 years; with no extension option, with the exception of Dutch nationals.

And that, reported the Chairman is creating the potential storm. In 2009 about 7,000 work permits of well trained, well established tourism workers will expire. These associates, who in the meantime learned the skills and the languages required, and who are capable of providing good service to the island’s customers, are people who invested in properties and cars and brought families to our shores. They will find themselves in a situation where they will have to leave, their permits expired, non - renewable. Period!

How is the island going to replace them, asked the Chairman and where will the island be able to recruit new people from; how and where is the island going to train them?! And will the replacements be versed in the required languages? Besides, how is the government going to process this new avalanche of work permit paperwork?

Presently, stated the Chairman, the authorities are unable to process regular requests, there is a backlog of documents already, and how will they be able to proceed with the added burden.

Biemans explained that in 2010 several thousands of more work permits will expire, perhaps another estimated 5,000 associates will be forced to depart – and how is the island going to replace them?

Recently, recounted Biemans, he was invited to attend a luncheon with the Prime Minister of the Netherlands. Biemans appealed to him on this issue since he was informed that the law originated in Holland. The Dutch Prime Minister emphatically denied this and so did the representative of the Dutch government here in Aruba – and Biemans found out that this law was implemented by the island’s own government! But the finger pointing, her remarked, goes on – as Aruba’s politicians point northeast and the Dutch point southwest – with no solution in sight.

http://batibleki.visitaruba.com/2008/04/09/ahata%e2%80%99s-chairman-remarks-at-the-general-assembly/

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: April 10, 2008, 08:11:37 AM »

Posted April 9, 2008
AHATA’s Chairman remarks at the General Assembly

The Chairman continued to explain that in 2007 the infamous LTU law was passed by the Council of Ministers and brought unexpected winds of change – the unpleasant news that as of the year 2006 work permits granted will have an expiration date within 3 years; with no extension option, with the exception of Dutch nationals.

And that, reported the Chairman is creating the potential storm. In 2009 about 7,000 work permits of well trained, well established tourism workers will expire. These associates, who in the meantime learned the skills and the languages required, and who are capable of providing good service to the island’s customers, are people who invested in properties and cars and brought families to our shores. They will find themselves in a situation where they will have to leave, their permits expired, non - renewable. Period!

How is the island going to replace them, asked the Chairman and where will the island be able to recruit new people from; how and where is the island going to train them?! And will the replacements be versed in the required languages? Besides, how is the government going to process this new avalanche of work permit paperwork?

Presently, stated the Chairman, the authorities are unable to process regular requests, there is a backlog of documents already, and how will they be able to proceed with the added burden.

Biemans explained that in 2010 several thousands of more work permits will expire, perhaps another estimated 5,000 associates will be forced to depart – and how is the island going to replace them?

Recently, recounted Biemans, he was invited to attend a luncheon with the Prime Minister of the Netherlands. Biemans appealed to him on this issue since he was informed that the law originated in Holland. The Dutch Prime Minister emphatically denied this and so did the representative of the Dutch government here in Aruba – and Biemans found out that this law was implemented by the island’s own government! But the finger pointing, her remarked, goes on – as Aruba’s politicians point northeast and the Dutch point southwest – with no solution in sight.

http://batibleki.visitaruba.com/2008/04/09/ahata%e2%80%99s-chairman-remarks-at-the-general-assembly/

No Problemo:  Print some books in the respective languages on:

How to insult tourists for DUMMIES.  How to steal from and kill tourists for DUMMIES. How to make tourists commit "suicide" in 10 different ways. How to video unsuspecting tourists in the hotel/motel rooms for DUMMIES.  How to kidnap, rape, batter and disappear tourists for DUMMIES.  How to pay off officials for DUMMIES.  How to track, stalk and bring unsuspecting miseries to DUMMIES and finally: How to pay off officials in blood blood money and sex with tourists alive and dead and never be prosecuted for BIG DUMMIES.  That should about take care of what seems to be their agenda for educating the workers and keeping them around until they know too much or demand too much pay for their labor.    Jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: April 10, 2008, 08:14:36 AM »

We had been talking about tennis/aruba and I happened to watch this youtube video. Thought you might like to catch a glimpse of PVDS and Anita .......life goes on ......
at 36 seconds into the video as camera pans left to right you can see paulus in his whites wiping his glasses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHjatwPyZR8
was that anita in the brown swimsuit, Yes paulus is wiping his glasses and Val is the young kid behind him

No, that's not Valentijn behind him that must be Sebastian.  Valentijn is very tall even in November 2007 and quite thin.  Sebastian still looks like he has trouble with his weight.

Gee I wonder who he takes after 

Would that be Dennis Jacobs?
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: April 10, 2008, 08:23:49 AM »

I am going to lie down now...I have seen about all I can take of the cow in black...it's just as disturbing as the blouse...OMG!  The blouse...nightmares galore...poor Bastiaan...he is screwed..he just needs to give it up and become the beach bum he's destined to be.  I bet Boeti would take him in.

That sounds like a good movie:  "Cow in Black"  staring Anita and Pa Red Bull, with Bison Joran, and udderless wonder, Palus.  Possibly waltzing into the movie are brothers known and unknown to be revealed towards the end of the movie.    jackb 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #689 on: April 10, 2008, 08:32:58 AM »

What in the hell is that on her AZZ???????????????????????????

Looks like the turkish flag........

You're close BB.  It's the "I ate a whole turkey" emblem.

Hi Monkeys! 

That would be the parking place for the country of Aruba when she switches places with someone else.  She must be taking a brake from her azz being used as a parking deck.  No doubt that looks like JVs with the short, short haircut, hat over eyes and hiding his face. 

Jackb

No way that is Joran in the hat...way too small to be him.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: April 10, 2008, 08:58:23 AM »

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1798&Itemid=30

Daury ta deteni riba sospecho di posesion di 8 kilo di Heroina       
Thursday, 10 April 2008 
*Droga no a worde haya riba dje sinembargo
*Segun FBI, Daury sa mas di desaparicion di Natalee

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Informacion confiable cu DIARIO a haya for di Merca ta cu Daury kende algun tempo pasa a worde deteni na Merca, manera DIARIO a publica ayera, ta worde sospecha di posesion di 8 kilo di Heroina.

E acusacion ta bisa “Posesion with the intention to distribute”, pues e ta worde acusa di posesion di e heroina, cu intencion di trafica.

Segun e informacion, e acusacion ta di Januari ańa pasa, unda cu autoridadnan Mericano a wak e den compania di personanan kende nan tin bista riba dje, relaciona cu traficacion di heroina.
Na momento cu el a bolbe Merca, nan a detene y awor e ta cera na New Jersey.

Riba su persona nan no a haya ningun droga, pero awor cu e ta acusa di posesion di 8 kilo di heroina cu intencion di trafica, e lo por haya un castigo te cu 20 ańa, si e worde haya culpable.
Manera ta conoci, Daury su nomber a worde menciona pa Joran van der Sloot, ora cu Patrick van der Eem a puntre ta ken a yude deshaci di e curpa di Natalee Holloway.

Daury mes a bin dilanti mesora pa desmenti esaki y a mustra cu riba dia di desaparicion di e mucha muher Mericano, e tabata na Hulanda.

Sinembargo awor cu e ta deteni na New Jersey, FBI Mericano ta insinua cu Daury di berdad sa hopi mas di e desaparicion di Natalee Holloway, cu el a bisa.

Through pap translator:

daury is deteni on suspicion of posesion of 8 kilo of heroin
thursday, 10 april 2008

*droga not owing to worde achieve on dje sinembargo
 *segun fbi, daury know more of desaparicion of natalee

oranjestad (aan): informacion confiable cu daily paper owing to achieve for of merca is cu daury that some time happen owing to worde deteni at merca, as daily paper owing to publica yesterday, is worde sospecha of posesion of 8 kilo of heroin. the acusacion is tell “posesion with the intention to distribute”, then the is worde acusa of posesion of the heroin, cu intencion of trafica. according the informacion, the acusacion is of january year happen, where cu autoridadnan mericano owing to look at the in compania of personanan that they have view on dje, relaciona cu traficacion of heroin. at instant cu past owing to go back merca, they owing to detene y now the is close at new jersey. on his person they not owing to achieve none drugs, but now cu the is acusa of posesion of 8 kilo of heroin cu intencion of trafica, the will can achieve one castigo till cu 20 year, if the worde achieve culpable. as is conoci, daury his name owing to worde menciona for joran van der sloot, hour cu patrick van der eem owing to puntre is that owing to yude deshaci of the curpa of natalee holloway. daury self owing to come fast at once for desmenti this y owing to show cu on day of desaparicion of the child muher mericano, the was at the netherlands. sinembargo now cu the is deteni at new jersey, fbi mericano is insinua cu daury of berdad know much more of the desaparicion of natalee holloway, cu past owing to tell. come across

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #691 on: April 10, 2008, 09:05:30 AM »

I posted this in thread...too many screens open and not enough coffee yet...

Good Morning,

I have been thinking about the workers strike, and I think we have Aruba right where we want them. I firmly believe that they are on the brink of total collapse. No, I don't have an economic degree, just one in business, and I see what others see. The war of attrition is about over.

If Aruba had any money they would just pay these workers the standard cost of living increase and be done with it. Just make it go away and do not risk the 2009 elections. After-all, all of these workers will remember what Oduber did to them. Whether Oduber is the guilty party or not is irrelevant. He is the face of the government and he will be held accountable. But they have no money. They are about bankrupt. I have a sneaky suspicion that the meeting last month with Balkende was mostly about financing Aruba. Nothing more. Aruba desperately needs an influx of cash. And the devalued Dollar is not the answer. They need Euros. And lots and lots of them.

This workers strike is not totally indicative of the overall situation on Aruba, but it is a clear indication that Aruba does not have any money to make the problem go away. And that's the standard operating procedure on that crappy little island. Pay up and the problem goes away.

So, now not only do you have someone in the US government with a thorn in their foot for American Airlines and the MD 80s, but when coupled with the economic fall out that goes in all directions you have the current situation on Aruba. This is a situation Aruba can not afford. Aruba does not want what's left of their tourist base to see the workers strike. Aruba is probably down to the only remain loyal tourists - the timeshare owners who have no choice but to go to Aruba or exchange the allotted time for a new destination.

A few more weeks of this strike and Aruba will be finished in my opinion... now, if Holland will just hold off that cash we'll have them in a headlock!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: April 10, 2008, 09:08:48 AM »

Wow, Daury had 8 kilos.. he's a major playah!!! That's alotta smack! How could someone transport that much "H" on their body? He must have been stashing it in his luggage or had some other scheme.

He's looking at a lot of time here. If he knows anything about Natalee, he better be barking from the rafters or he's gone . . . looks like this could be a life sentence.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #693 on: April 10, 2008, 09:10:56 AM »

Wow, Daury had 8 kilos.. he's a major playah!!! That's alotta smack! How could someone transport that much "H" on their body? He must have been stashing it in his luggage or had some other scheme.

He's looking at a lot of time here. If he knows anything about Natalee, he better be barking from the rafters or he's gone . . . looks like this could be a life sentence.

kilo = 2.2046 pounds

8 x 2.2046 = 17.638 pound of heroin.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: April 10, 2008, 09:16:27 AM »

kilo = 2.2046 pounds

8 x 2.2046 = 17.638 pound of heroin.

I think the article says he could get 20 years.  Wonder if the FBI is questioning him regarding the NH case?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #695 on: April 10, 2008, 09:19:35 AM »

I think the article says he could get 20 years.  Wonder if the FBI is questioning him regarding the NH case?

Right, that's a life sentence. I *think* it does say they are looking at him in that regard.. and Good Morning Klaas... will you please delete my post in the Simain / Shango thread.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #696 on: April 10, 2008, 09:27:06 AM »

I wonder if this is truly a older case. It seems to me that someone from a foreign country that was alleged to commit this crime would not be freed to return home in the hopes he would re-appear at a later date. If this is an older case that pre-dates Joran naming Daury as his alleged accomplice, Daury would have every reason to "disappear" and never be seen again. 20 years is a very good motivator.

If the US Federal Authorities had the hands on him on the alleged smuggling charge, I somehow doubt they would let him go. The first thing they would want to know is who is he working with / for. That's always the first question, and unless they were going after that person, I sincerely doubt they were going to allow him to return home to Holland.

In any event, he's back behind bars and he's looking at a long jail sentence. I kinds bet he wishes he knows something about Natalee now.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: April 10, 2008, 09:38:46 AM »

I wonder if this is truly a older case. It seems to me that someone from a foreign country that was alleged to commit this crime would not be freed to return home in the hopes he would re-appear at a later date. If this is an older case that pre-dates Joran naming Daury as his alleged accomplice, Daury would have every reason to "disappear" and never be seen again. 20 years is a very good motivator.

If the US Federal Authorities had the hands on him on the alleged smuggling charge, I somehow doubt they would let him go. The first thing they would want to know is who is he working with / for. That's always the first question, and unless they were going after that person, I sincerely doubt they were going to allow him to return home to Holland.

In any event, he's back behind bars and he's looking at a long jail sentence. I kinds bet he wishes he knows something about Natalee now.

I'm hoping Red can get a full translation of that article from Jossy.  The article mentions January but Glenda at RU has been hinting that he was arrested about a month ago.  A month ago was March, not January and well after the "confession" tape.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: April 10, 2008, 10:07:08 AM »

CBC MARKETPLACE: YOUR HEALTH » ENERGY DRINKS
Raging Bull: Health warnings over popular energy drink being brushed off?
Broadcast: February 6, 2005

http://www.cbc.ca/consumers/market/files/health/redbull/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: April 10, 2008, 10:11:33 AM »

RE Daury  - The article states that the H was not on his person. He probably was on a flight in January that attracted the attention of the DEA or FBI. Questioning of suspects probably turned up his name in connection with the drugs - or maybe he was the one who checked in the H.

And the authorities let it all go in order to ID the destination, trafficers, etc.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.