April 26, 2024, 11:13:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4 - 4/11/08  (Read 345323 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: April 10, 2008, 12:36:34 PM »

Hi cbb.

I missed ya.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #721 on: April 10, 2008, 12:49:00 PM »

Thanks Janet! Good to see you, too! 

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: April 10, 2008, 12:58:40 PM »

Psssst...

a little birdie (pretty reliable...not 100%...about 80%....we haven't worked with the source that much) told us Joran is in Hong Kong at the moment...before this he was in Thailand.
RUMOUR: Joran was busted with softdrugs and needed to pay 5000 Euro to a corrupt policeman.
Joran is on his way from Hong Kong to Frankfurt (this is what Joran personally told the bird so we can't know for sure if it's true Wink...). From there he's planning on coming back to the Netherlands by train.

johan555's relaying something different in the English/Dutch thread....mmmmm

Oh...do share Wink

I don't know what to think....there were rumours of him in Germany...but also a lot of him being in Thailand. The most recent ones are from him being in Thailand. And yeah...if it were only 3 or 4 e-mails I would doubt it also...but there were about 50 e-mails about Joran being in Thailand....but then again...who knows. I haven't seen pictures or anything.

Before the civil case thing started there were rumours about him being in a psych. center...but I doubt he would go there himself. After the announcement concerning the civil case was made there were a rumours about him being in the psych. center. But what judge would buy that? Unless he / his lawyers were expecting this and made the necessary arrangements right after the confessionshow.

Oh and I made a mistake...he had to pay the policeman 4000 Euros but he actually stole 5000 Euros (from an online account from somebody else...Joran had the access info). I just saw I forgot to mention this in my earlier post...yeah....mr. van der Sloot stole the money from someone else. Well...he borrowed the money without asking. He said he would return the money as soon as he was in Holland again....but borrowing without asking is stealing in my book....but that could be me Wink

I don't have the latest info; I'm home now, have the day off tomorrow and won't be able to check in with a co-worker. A friend of the man Joran stole the money from wants him to press charges against Joran but the man doesn't know what to do. Again....for now this is all to be looked at as a rumour.

But if he is in a psych. center right now.....I do think at least he was in Thailand...I can't post the e-mails of course....sorry!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: April 10, 2008, 01:04:11 PM »

Thanks GBMW!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #724 on: April 10, 2008, 01:06:59 PM »

The Thailand rumour is interesting. Thailand is well known to be a haven for the sexually depraved, and Joran should fit right in.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #725 on: April 10, 2008, 01:07:03 PM »

Thanks GBMW!

Me too...me too....Thanks From me too!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #726 on: April 10, 2008, 01:09:36 PM »

Thanks GBMW!

Me too...me too....Thanks From me too!!!

Me Three, GBMW! Thank You!
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #727 on: April 10, 2008, 01:27:39 PM »

The Thailand rumour is interesting. Thailand is well known to be a haven for the sexually depraved, and Joran should fit right in.

Mmmmm it's an old rumour...it wasn't posted here yet? But then again maybe it's an old rumour for the press in Holland and not so old for public forums Wink.

I don't have time to read every post and catch up everyday...if I had known I would have posted it earlier; sorry.

BTW: Deepak seems to live on Aruba (and indeed not in Miami)....at least a certain Deepak answered the phone Wink .....but he didn't want to say anything (but was very friendly & polite).
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: April 10, 2008, 01:28:43 PM »

Has there been any Aruban publication that has contradicted the April 3, 2008 article in Binnenland which reported that Joran was in a psychiatric institution?

Janet

+++++++++++

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3705073/_Familie_Van_der_Sloot_gedagvaard__.html

Translation:

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25
« Reply #757 on: April 03, 2008, 12:11:21 PM »

Entire Families Van der Sloot summoned

<snipped>

He has been held under treatment at the psychiatric institute in Altrecht.  On an open devision in Den Dolder he gets therapy for people who are stuck in everyday like "and are suffering from behavioral and psychiatric problems."

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2745.msg370419#msg370419

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: April 10, 2008, 01:37:03 PM »

I don't know what to think....there were rumours of him in Germany...but also a lot of him being in Thailand. The most recent ones are from him being in Thailand. And yeah...if it were only 3 or 4 e-mails I would doubt it also...but there were about 50 e-mails about Joran being in Thailand....but then again...who knows. I haven't seen pictures or anything.

Before the civil case thing started there were rumours about him being in a psych. center...but I doubt he would go there himself. After the announcement concerning the civil case was made there were a rumours about him being in the psych. center. But what judge would buy that? Unless he / his lawyers were expecting this and made the necessary arrangements right after the confessionshow.

Oh and I made a mistake...he had to pay the policeman 4000 Euros but he actually stole 5000 Euros (from an online account from somebody else...Joran had the access info). I just saw I forgot to mention this in my earlier post...yeah....mr. van der Sloot stole the money from someone else. Well...he borrowed the money without asking. He said he would return the money as soon as he was in Holland again....but borrowing without asking is stealing in my book....but that could be me Wink

I don't have the latest info; I'm home now, have the day off tomorrow and won't be able to check in with a co-worker. A friend of the man Joran stole the money from wants him to press charges against Joran but the man doesn't know what to do. Again....for now this is all to be looked at as a rumour.

But if he is in a psych. center right now.....I do think at least he was in Thailand...I can't post the e-mails of course....sorry!

Great post as always GBMW! Thanks for bringing us so much info from across the pond.

Here's what gets me about the Thailand thing. Joran has no means of income and his parents would be absolute lunatics to pay for  him to travel alone after all the damage he's done to himself. Are they that stupid? They can't trust him as far as they can throw him and judging from that beach video neither of his parents have done any heavy lifting lately.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: April 10, 2008, 01:38:58 PM »

Mmmmm it's an old rumour...it wasn't posted here yet? But then again maybe it's an old rumour for the press in Holland and not so old for public forums Wink.

I don't have time to read every post and catch up everyday...if I had known I would have posted it earlier; sorry.

BTW: Deepak seems to live on Aruba (and indeed not in Miami)....at least a certain Deepak answered the phone Wink .....but he didn't want to say anything (but was very friendly & polite).

Deepak knows he's a goner if he leaves the island. Aruba mafia would snuff him out before he could blink.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #731 on: April 10, 2008, 01:40:24 PM »

5 years later :

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: April 10, 2008, 01:43:48 PM »

Wow, Daury had 8 kilos.. he's a major playah!!! That's alotta smack! How could someone transport that much "H" on their body? He must have been stashing it in his luggage or had some other scheme.

He's looking at a lot of time here. If he knows anything about Natalee, he better be barking from the rafters or he's gone . . . looks like this could be a life sentence.

You ain't woofin' bruddah. That much scag will get you locked up here for a looooong time. You're right, he'd better hope he knows something about Natalee going missing so he has a bargaining chip.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: April 10, 2008, 01:44:48 PM »

5 years later :

LOL Johan!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #734 on: April 10, 2008, 01:47:16 PM »

5 years later :

Just waiting for Mr. Pink to pick *herm* up...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: April 10, 2008, 01:51:04 PM »

Wasn't that creepy "Martin" guy from Thailand (home of permitted underage sex)?????

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: April 10, 2008, 01:51:52 PM »

Maybe there really exists an Aruba/Joran/ Marten connection, and maybe Joran checked out of the German version of Lindsay Lohan rehab and headed over to Chiang Mai to continue his film career.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: April 10, 2008, 01:54:51 PM »

Great post as always GBMW! Thanks for bringing us so much info from across the pond.

Here's what gets me about the Thailand thing. Joran has no means of income and his parents would be absolute lunatics to pay for  him to travel alone after all the damage he's done to himself. Are they that stupid? They can't trust him as far as they can throw him and judging from that beach video neither of his parents have done any heavy lifting lately.

I think Joran is officially still a student in the Netherlands (not sure)...if he is, he does get  a small amount of money (about 225 Euros...his parents have too much income to get more) per month from the state. Patrick has stated he spends a lot of money..and he hasn't had a parttime job (as far as I know) so he must get some money from playing poker?
Thailand / Asia is very cheap....food / drinks / staying there doesn't cost a lot...the ticket going there is expensive though.....maybe his parents did give him some money (maybe just for a planeticket) to get away from the Netherlands because of the death threats? Maybe the Dutch state even sponsored a certain amount of money (wouldn't surprise me) so he could hide.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: April 10, 2008, 02:00:51 PM »

I am still confused as to when Daury R. was arrested in the USA?  Help?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: April 10, 2008, 02:11:11 PM »

I am still confused as to when Daury R. was arrested in the USA?  Help?

The initial report that came out a couple days ago said that Daury had already been in custody for about a month.  We really don't know for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.