March 28, 2024, 06:49:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4 - 4/11/08  (Read 343271 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #740 on: April 10, 2008, 02:17:39 PM »

So it is possible that he was arrested late February or the first of March?  Thanks Klaas.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: April 10, 2008, 02:24:48 PM »

So it is possible that he was arrested late February or the first of March?  Thanks Klaas.

Yes, I'd say early March but who really knows for sure.  I'm hoping Red can get a full translation of Jossy's article.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: April 10, 2008, 02:27:08 PM »

Posted by MF at RU regarding Daury's arrest in the US:

His name was mentioned in a case where a house was raided in New Jersey apparantly and drugs found. His arrest was asked by the police and when he entered the US, he was detained.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: April 10, 2008, 02:38:32 PM »

His name was mentioned in a case where a house was raided in New Jersey apparantly and drugs found. His arrest was asked by the police and when he entered the US, he was detained.

Found this but haven't been able to come up with the full article yet:

Police arrest alleged heroin, cocaine dealer

Posted 03/07/2008 by Worrall Community Newspapers
ROSELLE, NJ - A joint effort between Roselle, Linden and county law enforcement officers led to the arrest of a suspected cocaine and heroin peddler, according to borough police Capt. Gary Ricardelli.

http://www.coolerads.com/news_details/news,5699
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #744 on: April 10, 2008, 02:47:15 PM »

*segun fbi, daury know more of desaparicion of natalee

oranjestad (aan): informacion confiable cu daily paper owing to achieve for of merca is cu daury that some time happen owing to worde deteni at merca, as daily paper owing to publica yesterday, is worde sospecha of posesion of 8 kilo of heroin. the acusacion is tell “posesion with the intention to distribute”, then the is worde acusa of posesion of the heroin, cu intencion of trafica. according the informacion, the acusacion is of january year happen, where cu autoridadnan mericano owing to look at the in*

BTW...I'm searching the NY inmate status records....Is Daury a version of David?

TIA Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: April 10, 2008, 02:48:04 PM »

A bit late, but... Henk Strootman wrote...

http://misdaad.aktueel.nu/daury_en_bindi.html

The part about bindi is not interesting for Natalee.

this is a rough translation:

We now know that Daury Rodriquez is in an American prison for doing drugs. But the question whether he is also interesting for the Holloway team is not answered yet. The Aruban OM Spokeswoman Ann Angelo was in my opinion a bit vague about this question.

On my question whether the police are going to hear him in the American cell she answered: ”I don’t know”. She also said: ”he is not a suspect at the moment”. This kind of sentences I have heard before, for instance when I asked the OM two years ago whether someone called Hans L. was being watched in relation to the disappearance of his wife. “No, he is not a suspect for us at this moment”  they answered then. A week later he was in prison. That’s the way it goes in ”information service land”.  I remember a statement of  the Dutch Justice Minister Korthals Altes claiming: ”The harder they try to deny something, the bigger the change that it is true”.

What I told a few days ago ”about the man with the boat” is from a very reliable source. More I cannot say about it. I can’t imagine my source just told me something, that’s not like him.
 Besides that, I never wrote Daury was a suspect in the case, I just mentioned that he is interesting for the team because he could be the man of the little boat and that the police like to talk to him. International request are needed and that can take some time, especially in the USA.

What I miss in the news about Daury Rodriquez (he was supposed to be in Rotterdam by the time Natalee disappeared) is, is whether his alibi is very well checked. I do not think so and this could be the reason the Holloway-team wants to talk with him. I hope to bring more news in the future, so stay tuned.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #746 on: April 10, 2008, 02:48:19 PM »

Soooo......everyone on two continents is blaming poor lil Daury for all their problems... tooo funnnny!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: April 10, 2008, 02:51:19 PM »

Sorry. No Inmate Named DAURY RODRIGUEZ Race: unspecified Sex: unspecified found.

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/LocateInmate.jsp

I'll try something else.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: April 10, 2008, 02:54:21 PM »

ROSELLE, NJ - A joint effort between Roselle, Linden and county law enforcement officers led to the arrest of a suspected cocaine and heroin peddler, according to borough police Capt. Gary Ricardelli.

Strange I couldn't get the full article either????
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #749 on: April 10, 2008, 02:56:19 PM »

Sorry. No Inmate Named DAURY RODRIGUEZ Race: unspecified Sex: unspecified found.

I'll try something else.

All my requests submitted...gave me results for 4 active imates with the name of DAVID RODRIGUEZ.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: April 10, 2008, 02:58:21 PM »

*segun fbi, daury know more of desaparicion of natalee

oranjestad (aan): informacion confiable cu daily paper owing to achieve for of merca is cu daury that some time happen owing to worde deteni at merca, as daily paper owing to publica yesterday, is worde sospecha of posesion of 8 kilo of heroin. the acusacion is tell “posesion with the intention to distribute”, then the is worde acusa of posesion of the heroin, cu intencion of trafica. according the informacion, the acusacion is of january year happen, where cu autoridadnan mericano owing to look at the in*

BTW...I'm searching the NY inmate status records....Is Daury a version of David?

TIA Des

Daury could NOT have been arrested in the US in January, he was on TV about Joran's confession in February 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #751 on: April 10, 2008, 02:58:47 PM »

He's probably not showing up on the Federal list because he has not been convicted of a crime (yet) and is not actually in a Federal prison, but is most likely in a Federal detention center awaiting the next move by the prosecutors.

The Federal list looks quite detailed and even shows inmates in transit. If he was there, it would probably be revealed on the site.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: April 10, 2008, 02:59:16 PM »

Strange I couldn't get the full article either????

Some-one want to look here...there is a few from Roselle that are page not found and had to go through the cached to get this

http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:W6TJzokvenEJ:www.scpo.net/media.htm+roselle+New+jersey+heroin+arrests+january+2008&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=us
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: April 10, 2008, 03:01:21 PM »

I'll try something else.

All my requests submitted...gave me results for 4 active imates with the name of DAVID RODRIGUEZ.

My guess is Daury would not be in an actual prison yet.  He's being detained at the local jail or some DEA/FBI facility, IMO.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #754 on: April 10, 2008, 03:02:20 PM »

Klaas, on Feb 4th 2008 Daury Rodriguez made this statement and I posted it on my blog. It's most likely he made the statement on 2-3-2008.

"I’m shocked and angry, I was in Rotterdam at school at the time. What Joran is saying is bullshit".

Grande found him on the 4th and was talking to him, so he was not in jail then.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: April 10, 2008, 03:02:24 PM »

Klaas...I found 2 for 1/30/2005, but the page is not found.  Strange!!!!

Roswell...I think and Manville NJ
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: April 10, 2008, 03:03:55 PM »

Edit2008
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: April 10, 2008, 03:04:22 PM »

I'll try something else.

My guess is Daury would not be in an actual prison yet.  He's being detained at the local jail or some DEA/FBI facility, IMO.

I found 56 David Rodriguezs  and all were white except one guy that was black. Not even sure what race Daury would be considered... maybe Indian???? ...> no clue.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: April 10, 2008, 03:09:49 PM »

Has to be AFTER February 4, 2008
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: April 10, 2008, 03:10:44 PM »

Has to be AFTER February 4, 2008

Actually, the raid on the home in NJ could have been prior to 2/4/08 and his arrest after.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.