April 25, 2024, 06:50:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4 - 4/11/08  (Read 345262 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: April 10, 2008, 07:16:53 PM »

Pita - except that we know Daury was not arrested prior to February 4, 2008, unless he was arrested then released?
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #801 on: April 10, 2008, 07:17:22 PM »

I wonder if this has any relevance:

Cops: Woman busted in Secaucus with $500K in heroin
by Michaelangelo Conte
Thursday January 10, 2008, 7:19 PM

Pamela Suchy
Ramona Rodriguez-Tejada is arraigned via video link this morning from the Hudson County jail in Kearny.

An Aruban woman was busted with eight kilograms of heroin as she boarded a bus at the Harmon Cove Mall in Secaucus yesterday and police say she was connected to an international trafficking network with ties to Holland.

A distraught Ramona Rodriguez-Tejeda, 49, made her first appearance yesterday at Central Judicial Processing Court in Jersey City on drug distribution charges. She could face up to 20 years in prison, said Lt. Mark Kelly, commander of the State Police Drug Traffic Unit in Newark.

She appeared in court via video link from Hudson County jail in Kearny and she was so distraught during the appearance that she was later taken away for medical attention. He bail was set at $1 million cash only by state Superior Court Judge Kevin Callahan.

Kelly said the heroin has a wholesale value of about $520,000 but once processed and packaged for sale on the streets it will be worth twice that much.

Rodriguez-Tejeda, who also uses an address in Brooklyn, was charged with first-degree
possession of illegal drugs and first-degree possession with attempt to distribute, said Kelly.

Kelly declined to specify how troopers learned of the shipment.

http://www.nj.com/hudsoncountynow/index.ssf/2008/01/cops_woman_busted_in_secaucus.html

Pita - great find!

Thank you, Klaas!   
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #802 on: April 10, 2008, 07:20:23 PM »

Pita - except that we know Daury was not arrested prior to February 4, 2008, unless he was arrested then released?

Yes, could be.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #803 on: April 10, 2008, 07:24:04 PM »

From the Aruba Chamber:

RODRIGUEZ TEJADA, RAMONA DEL CARMEN    TANKI LEENDERT    181-M NOORD

http://www.arubachamber.com/LC%20KLEIN%2005-06-2005.htm
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: April 10, 2008, 07:25:19 PM »

From the Aruba Chamber:

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: April 10, 2008, 07:29:59 PM »

From the Aruba Chamber:

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: April 10, 2008, 07:31:58 PM »

From the Aruba Chamber:

Thanks, Pita!

<snipped>

Kelly says the woman is a native of the Dominican Republic, but has Aruban citizenship and addresses in Brooklyn.

http://www.haiti-info.com/spip.php?article4451

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: April 10, 2008, 07:33:30 PM »

Yes, could be.

Another thing, possible she was arrested and when questioned about who supplied her with the heroin she said "my wonderful sweet sporter of a nephew Daury".  Then they simply waited for him to come to the US to nab him?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: April 10, 2008, 07:42:25 PM »

Authorities DEA drug courts in this State, were conducting research for several months, as part of an international event to smuggle drugs.

The Dominican national was the residence card of Aruba. Your address but said it was from Brooklyn, NY. The official however said that it could be a network that had connections in the Netherlands and Haiti.

The judge set bail of $ 1 million.

Rodriguez Tejada appeared before the Court yesterday in New Jersey Central Judicial Processing "on charges of distribution and possession of drugs.

Detective Mark Kelly, in charge of the unit in the State Police Drug in Newark indicated that Ms. Rodriguez faces up to 20 years in prison if found guilty in court.

http://www.diariohorizonte.com/view/articulonacional.aspx?articleid=17077&zoneid=9

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #809 on: April 10, 2008, 07:42:28 PM »

Yes, could be.

Another thing, possible she was arrested and when questioned about who supplied her with the heroin she said "my wonderful sweet sporter of a nephew Daury".  Then they simply waited for him to come to the US to nab him?

Yes, this would tie in with one of Capslockwizard's stories from his prior post:

snipped...

In January a raid in a house in N.J. the DEA found 8 kilo of heroine, and there where different persons arrested.

One of those arrested, mention his name during questioning, but he was not in the USA in January, So the DEA made a petition for an arrest of Daury. The Immigration department had his name in the system for an arrest and when he waltz into the USA they Arrest him. He accusation is that he is responsable for the transportation of 8 Kilo of Heroine.....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: April 10, 2008, 07:47:35 PM »

Authorities seize 8 kilograms of heroin worth more than $500K
10 January 2008

SEACAUCUS, New Jersey. - Authorities seized 8 kilograms of heroin and arrested a woman as part an ongoing probe into a case with suspected international ties.

State Police Lt. Mark Kelly said Ramona Rodriguez-Tejada, 49, was arrested Wednesday as she attempted to board a bus in Secaucus. He says the powdered heroin she allegedly possessed is worth an estimated $520,000 and likely was smuggled through Aruba.

Kelly says the woman is a native of the Dominican Republic, but has Aruban citizenship and addresses in Brooklyn. She’s being held at the Hudson County Jail on $1 million bail.

Authorities believe the case also has ties to Holland and Haiti, and are continuing their investigation.

The reproduction, the redistribution or the syndication of the above text, in whole, part or in any form, requires the prior consent of Associated Press.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #811 on: April 10, 2008, 07:49:17 PM »

Sorry. No Inmate Named DAURY RODRIGUEZ Race: unspecified Sex: unspecified found.

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/LocateInmate.jsp

I'll try something else.

try New Jersey federal and state bureau of prisons
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: April 10, 2008, 07:58:39 PM »

I don't see Daury either at either site..He probably is just under suspicion right now..

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/searchResultsAction.do

https://www6.state.nj.us/DOC_Inmate/results?pg=1&col2Srt=2&h=221408

Here is a NY link..This probably isnt him either...

Identifying and Location Information
As of 04/10/08 DIN (Department Identification Number) 08R1261   
Inmate Name RODRIGUEZ, DAVID   
Sex MALE   
Date of Birth 05/20/1985   
Race / Ethnicity BLACK/HISPANIC   
Custody Status IN CUSTODY   
Housing Releasing Facility ULSTER   
Date Received (Original) 04/09/2008   
Date Received (Current) 04/09/2008   
Admission Type NEW COMMITMENT   
County of Commitment NEW YORK   

CRIM POSS CONTR SUBSTANCE 4TH   C   
CRIM POSS CONTR SUBSTANCE 3RD   B   

http://nysdocslookup.docs.state.ny.us/GCA00P00/WIQ3/WINQ130
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 08:15:56 PM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: April 10, 2008, 08:01:34 PM »

I don't think it's gone to trial yet so I doubt they (Ramona and Daury) are even in prison yet.  They are probably in a "holding" facility or local jail waiting for trial.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #814 on: April 10, 2008, 08:03:33 PM »

So it is possible that he was arrested late February or the first of March?  Thanks Klaas.

Their is two story to this News, the true story and the one to make people dance.

The dance story:

In January a raid in a house in N.J. the DEA found 8 kilo of heroine, and there where different persons arrested.

One of those arrested, mention his name during questioning, but he was not in the USA in January, So the DEA made a petition for an arrest of Daury. The Immigration department had his name in the system for an arrest and when he waltz into the USA they Arrest him. He accusation is that he is responsable for the transportation of 8 Kilo of Heroine.

In this dance story there are flaws again. Because one person that mention his name and he is automatically being sought out by the DEA. The strange is that he was not here in January. Now in the USA immigration network would have see him leaving Aruba and would have stop him right there in USA/airport Territory in Aruba.

now from the true story source: Now I was told that the package was on him, and that he tough that he will risk since others went trough before. This was a deal for Hammer for the block.  They became greedy and since the first went OK he taught the second would be the same. The DEA accusation against him are the possession 8 kilo of heroine with the intent of distribution.

It was a night flight he took that he arrived in the USA, when he got arrested, he give The DEA the name of his lawyer in Aruba Chris Lejuez who called Chris and inform him of the arrest of Daury.

Today it was in the paper but 3 weeks ago it was whisper via the wires.

Well, that is as clear as mud, isn't it? LOL  Never ends...never ends.  Thanks for the info.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: April 10, 2008, 08:16:05 PM »

So it is possible that he was arrested late February or the first of March?  Thanks Klaas.

Their is two story to this News, the true story and the one to make people dance.

The dance story:

One of those arrested, mention his name during questioning, but he was not in the USA in January, So the DEA made a petition for an arrest of Daury. The Immigration department had his name in the system for an arrest and when he waltz into the USA they Arrest him. He accusation is that he is responsable for the transportation of 8 Kilo of Heroine.

In this dance story there are flaws again. Because one person that mention his name and he is automatically being sought out by the DEA. The strange is that he was not here in January. Now in the USA immigration network would have see him leaving Aruba and would have stop him right there in USA/airport Territory in Aruba.

now from the true story source: Now I was told that the package was on him, and that he tough that he will risk since others went trough before. This was a deal for Hammer for the block.  They became greedy and since the first went OK he taught the second would be the same. The DEA accusation against him are the possession 8 kilo of heroine with the intent of distribution.

It was a night flight he took that he arrived in the USA, when he got arrested, he give The DEA the name of his lawyer in Aruba Chris Lejuez who called Chris and inform him of the arrest of Daury.

Today it was in the paper but 3 weeks ago it was whisper via the wires.

Capslock - do you know the date of his arrest and at what airport?

Klassend:

The info will be here short..

First his name is not Daury. that is his call name at home and everyone cal him so

Second. He was going to a poken tournament....<<<<GAMBLING>>>> Associating to who.

Third. his mother is in New Jersey.

Fourh: Lives in Catiri and Moko.   will be checked. lives between his step father house and mother house.

and is a poker gambler. 

more later.....

l

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: April 10, 2008, 08:24:23 PM »

Very interesting Johan..I see she is still insisting Natalee was a drug addict Sad

here you can see that Renee Gielen is working for the dutch&aruban government :

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: April 10, 2008, 08:27:45 PM »

Klassend:

The info will be here short..

First his name is not Daury. that is his call name at home and everyone cal him so

Second. He was going to a poken tournament....<<<<GAMBLING>>>> Associating to who.

Third. his mother is in New Jersey.

Fourh: Lives in Catiri and Moko.   will be checked. lives between his step father house and mother house.

and is a poker gambler. 

more later.....

Authorities seize 8 kilograms of heroin worth more than $500K
10 January 2008

SEACAUCUS, New Jersey. - Authorities seized 8 kilograms of heroin and arrested a woman as part an ongoing probe into a case with suspected international ties.

State Police Lt. Mark Kelly said Ramona Rodriguez-Tejada, 49, was arrested Wednesday as she attempted to board a bus in Secaucus. He says the powdered heroin she allegedly possessed is worth an estimated $520,000 and likely was smuggled through Aruba.

Kelly says the woman is a native of the Dominican Republic, but has Aruban citizenship and addresses in Brooklyn. She’s being held at the Hudson County Jail on $1 million bail.

Authorities believe the case also has ties to Holland and Haiti, and are continuing their investigation.

The reproduction, the redistribution or the syndication of the above text, in whole, part or in any form, requires the prior consent of Associated Press.

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #818 on: April 10, 2008, 08:34:12 PM »

Hi ya Pita...

hey, the other nite I saw that name Michaelangelo Conte - the writer and kinda just skimmed it..

try this - other items and articles written by Conte.

http://tinyurl.com/57577y

It's a forum that discusses events in the area. I find in this forum there are several people talking about murder, drugs and other issues that could be related to all these shipments.

I know it's not THE Daury, but it is a huge connection to Aruba.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: April 10, 2008, 08:45:27 PM »

I don't see Daury either at either site..He probably is just under suspicion right now..

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/searchResultsAction.do

https://www6.state.nj.us/DOC_Inmate/results?pg=1&col2Srt=2&h=221408

Here is a NY link..This probably isnt him either...

Identifying and Location Information
As of 04/10/08 DIN (Department Identification Number) 08R1261   
Inmate Name RODRIGUEZ, DAVID   
Sex MALE   
Date of Birth 05/20/1985   
Race / Ethnicity BLACK/HISPANIC   
Custody Status IN CUSTODY   
Housing Releasing Facility ULSTER   
Date Received (Original) 04/09/2008   
Date Received (Current) 04/09/2008   
Admission Type NEW COMMITMENT   
County of Commitment NEW YORK   

CRIM POSS CONTR SUBSTANCE 4TH   C   
CRIM POSS CONTR SUBSTANCE 3RD   B   

http://nysdocslookup.docs.state.ny.us/GCA00P00/WIQ3/WINQ130

right *******, and they have the nerve and gall to say our system sucks... ha ha ha .. I don't know how Klaas even does the FP....LOL

held on suspicion = serious allegation BACK BY HARD EVIDENCE. Huge difference here.

He gets the RIGHTS NOT AFFORDED NATALEE HOLLOWAY AND HER FAMILY.. he's only held... not charged and once he's charged outside of murder he will get bond and a court appointed attorney.

and his family will not be screwed around as to his whereabouts. They will get all info so they can help him mount a proper defense.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.