April 23, 2024, 10:41:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4 - 4/11/08  (Read 345191 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: April 10, 2008, 10:53:22 PM »

Daury Daniel Rodriguez was Booked into he Hudson County Jail on March 7 2008 this is all that They would tell Me at this time....

Ok...Thanks!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #861 on: April 10, 2008, 10:58:22 PM »

Does anyone know the date the Persistence left Aruba? Was it on March the 6th or 8th? TIA

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: April 10, 2008, 11:00:44 PM »

Well just because he claims he has proof doesn't make is so.  Also, even if he wasn't there it's possible Joran was involved in Daury's drug dealings.  It's also possible Daury knows what happened even if he was'nt there.

Klaas ... I am just attempting to understand why Daury's arrest on drug charges in New Jersey has changed anything.

If yesterday the consensus was that in all probability "Daury" was "Paulus" ...

Am I making sense?  I feel I am in the twilight zone.

Jane

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: April 10, 2008, 11:03:37 PM »

Does anyone know the date the Persistence left Aruba? Was it on March the 6th or 8th? TIA

Nope, March 3rd:

Update: Mon 03-March 1345 hrs
With the sonar search completed, the RV Persistence sets sail heading to its home port in Louisiana. With mixed emotions, the search team returns home. When we arrived in Aruba in mid-December we were mentally prepared to return home either having found Natalee, or after having exhausted all possibilities in the quest to find her. It is difficult going home with many questions left unanswered and so many sonar targets remaining to be explored. Our comfort lies in knowledge that we have done the best job we could, that we can return to dive on the remaining targets when funded, and that answers may come in time. We feel that the search is not over but rather entering a new phase. We are thankful for the outpouring of generosity, love, support, and prayers throughout the entire search effort.
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: April 10, 2008, 11:05:18 PM »

Nope, March 3rd:

Update: Mon 03-March 1345 hrs
With the sonar search completed, the RV Persistence sets sail heading to its home port in Louisiana. With mixed emotions, the search team returns home. When we arrived in Aruba in mid-December we were mentally prepared to return home either having found Natalee, or after having exhausted all possibilities in the quest to find her. It is difficult going home with many questions left unanswered and so many sonar targets remaining to be explored. Our comfort lies in knowledge that we have done the best job we could, that we can return to dive on the remaining targets when funded, and that answers may come in time. We feel that the search is not over but rather entering a new phase. We are thankful for the outpouring of generosity, love, support, and prayers throughout the entire search effort.
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
TY! 

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: April 10, 2008, 11:05:29 PM »

Well just because he claims he has proof doesn't make is so.  Also, even if he wasn't there it's possible Joran was involved in Daury's drug dealings.  It's also possible Daury knows what happened even if he was'nt there.

Klaas ... I am just attempting to understand why Daury's arrest on drug charges in New Jersey has changed anything.

If yesterday the consensus was that in all probability "Daury" was "Paulus" ...

Am I making sense?  I feel I am in the twilight zone.

Jane

Yes you are making sense.  But if Joran is involved at all with Daury somehow it could all tie together.  We don't know if it was Daury or Paulus or Joran by himself.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: April 10, 2008, 11:05:47 PM »

I am still confused as to when Daury R. was arrested in the USA?  Help?

Maybe Joran took a fall here.  We do not know.  It would be interesting if he was scooting around in FLA and got busted.  It is according to whom he owes justice to and where he was acturally picked up and for what.  The last place anyone would want the pro H/T camps to know is if he is HERE.  He may have ragged on Daury and got him busted and/or he was using Daury's name and got busted.  He could have been with Daury.  It would be nice to know about the traveling.  He may have been behind the drug bust, or a part of it.  His whereabouts is being kept a major secrete and that leads me to think USA.  The Martin ites would welcome him, most likely, to Thiland,but he seems to like to operate in known waters.  He is pretty young to have much of a syndicate going on his own and his mouth is too big for him to be trusted.  It does make me wonder.  I doubt if his life is anywhere near normal, as his addictions and lack of self-control will no go away over night.  His parents have little or no say in his activities, as they are only in name and for his security.  The parents seems to have one goal in mind and that would be to make themselves look like upstanding citizens.  I believe that it is too late for that.  Joran and Palus gave themselves over to evil and it has gone to the wages that comes from their evil lives.   j/b 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: April 10, 2008, 11:10:16 PM »

Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -  on: March 01, 2008, 06:29:25 PM

Greetings all.  We fly out of Aruba tomorrow.  The Persistence will head out in a couple days. 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: April 10, 2008, 11:12:30 PM »

I am still confused as to when Daury R. was arrested in the USA?  Help?
I found out tonight that Daury Daniel Rodriguez was booked into the Hudson County Jail in NJ on March 7 2008 but please keep in mind that it can take 24 hours in some county jails to process the offender so it might have been March 6th that He was actually arrested.....

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: April 10, 2008, 11:17:39 PM »

I wonder if this has any relevance:

Cops: Woman busted in Secaucus with $500K in heroin
by Michaelangelo Conte
Thursday January 10, 2008, 7:19 PM

Pamela Suchy
Ramona Rodriguez-Tejada is arraigned via video link this morning from the Hudson County jail in Kearny.

An Aruban woman was busted with eight kilograms of heroin as she boarded a bus at the Harmon Cove Mall in Secaucus yesterday and police say she was connected to an international trafficking network with ties to Holland.

A distraught Ramona Rodriguez-Tejeda, 49, made her first appearance yesterday at Central Judicial Processing Court in Jersey City on drug distribution charges. She could face up to 20 years in prison, said Lt. Mark Kelly, commander of the State Police Drug Traffic Unit in Newark.

She appeared in court via video link from Hudson County jail in Kearny and she was so distraught during the appearance that she was later taken away for medical attention. He bail was set at $1 million cash only by state Superior Court Judge Kevin Callahan.

Kelly said the heroin has a wholesale value of about $520,000 but once processed and packaged for sale on the streets it will be worth twice that much.

Rodriguez-Tejeda, who also uses an address in Brooklyn, was charged with first-degree
possession of illegal drugs and first-degree possession with attempt to distribute, said Kelly.

Kelly declined to specify how troopers learned of the shipment.

http://www.nj.com/hudsoncountynow/index.ssf/2008/01/cops_woman_busted_in_secaucus.html

Pita - great find!

Thank you, Klaas!   
This article says that Ramona was very upset about being arrested....I believe that She may have know something about Natalee's case...just maybe She is talking... Let's Make A Deal....JMO....I Pray this is the case.....

In God We Trust!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: April 10, 2008, 11:22:27 PM »

Is it Joran or Valentijin?

Whoever he is seems to havee typed-like lettering (tattoo?) on the right side of his neck.   j/b
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: April 10, 2008, 11:23:43 PM »

FYI - I created a separate thread regarding Daury and his mothers arrests.  We can still post stuff here, I just wanted to have most of it in one place.  I'll copy pertinent stuff over to that thread 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2783.0

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: April 10, 2008, 11:30:41 PM »

FYI - I created a separate thread regarding Daury and his mothers arrests.  We can still post stuff here, I just wanted to have most of it in one place.  I'll copy pertinent stuff over to that thread 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2783.0

Phew...good thinking because I was just catching up and found so much I missed...thanks, Klaas.

Good work vms, hotping and all.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: April 10, 2008, 11:34:28 PM »

Here is a Daury in NJ

VINE Service Number: (877) 846-3465    Return to Search Results 
Offender Details
Offender Record
Offender ID: 0900280301 Offender Name: DAURY DANIEL RODRIGUEZ Date of Birth: 06/28/1986 Age: 21 Custody Status: In Custody Location of Offender: Hudson County Jail Race: Hispanic Gender: Male

www.vinelink.com

Edited to Add...

Agency Description:Hudson County Jail Address 1:595 Newark Ave. Address 2:City:Jersey City State/Province:NJ Zip Code:07306 County:Hudson Phone:(973) 491-5794

hotping!

Birthday
June 28
http://www.hi5.com/friend/3664670--Daury--Profile-html

Great work, both of you!!!           

Maybe this Daniel left the Lions Den alive too.  Also, anyone could use his C card, (the Daury mentioned) if he let them have it to provide an alibi that he was using it, therefore that supposed to have been him in Holland.  Dopplegangers galore.   j/b
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: April 10, 2008, 11:35:09 PM »

Not sure if this posted yet...

Great news last week: the family Van der Sloot by Bram Moszkowicz towed to the court. Joran and his parents must explain what they are getuigenverhoren of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway know. Joran and his parents must explain what they are getuigenverhoren of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway know. It is the overture to a megaclaim by Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee. It is the overture to a megaclaim by Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee.

'But we have not yet received a summons, "responds Bert de Rooij, lawyer of Joran. 'But we have not yet received a summons, "responds Bert de Rooij, lawyer of Joran. Civil procedure would have the advantage that Joran is not as in the criminal law on his right to silence can professions. A civil procedure would have the advantage that Joran is not as in the criminal law on his right to silence can professions. De Rooij thinks otherwise. De Rooij thinks otherwise. "It seems to me that Joran now might be compelled statements." It seems to me that Joran might now be compelled statements. We do not know where the case will play and which law applies. "We do not know where the case will play and which law applies. "

According to Moszkowicz, Beth shockschade ago by the statements from Joran in the broadcast of Peter R. According to Moszkowicz, Beth shockschade ago by the statements from Joran in the broadcast of Peter R. De Vries. De Vries. They told Joran Natalee that he had dumped in the sea. They told Joran Natalee that he had dumped in the sea. "But those calls were conducted in a confidential setting and are beyond the control of Joran order made public. "But those calls were conducted in a confidential setting and are beyond the control of Joran order made public. If anyone is responsible for the shockschade I would say that Peter R. If anyone is responsible for the shockschade I would say that Peter R. de Vries, "believes De Rooij. De Vries," believes De Rooij.

Messages in De Telegraaf that Joran would be included in a psychiatric institution in Den Dolder, the lawyer confirm nor deny. Messages in De Telegraaf that Joran would be included in a psychiatric institution in Den Dolder, the lawyer confirm nor deny. A source of Revu says that the information comes from a patient from the clinic.

Stan de Jong

http://www.revu.nl/11108.Opmaat_megaclaim_moeder_Natalee

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: April 10, 2008, 11:35:47 PM »

I wonder if that's another reason Joran suddenly went hiding in a mental facility?  He mentioned Daury's name and brought the spot light onto a heroin smuggler 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: April 10, 2008, 11:38:24 PM »

******* -  Johan posted a bunch of photos of Den Dolder in the Dutch thread today.  Johan thinks he's there too 
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: April 10, 2008, 11:46:13 PM »

Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -  on: March 01, 2008, 06:29:25 PM

Greetings all.  We fly out of Aruba tomorrow.  The Persistence will head out in a couple days. 

Thank You Janet! 

In God We Trust!
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: April 10, 2008, 11:49:01 PM »

Daury's dowry. Hey, didn't Freddy's mother remarry to a Rodriquez? And back in the olden days, RWV had a really awful misogynist name of Rodriquez. Gah, the names' nearly as common as Croes!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: April 10, 2008, 11:51:55 PM »

Klaas I noticed on the new Daury thread You put his name as Daury David should be Daury Daniel......

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.