April 19, 2024, 04:48:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4 - 4/11/08  (Read 344993 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: April 10, 2008, 11:57:56 PM »

Daury's dowry. Hey, didn't Freddy's mother remarry to a Rodriquez? And back in the olden days, RWV had a really awful misogynist name of Rodriquez. Gah, the names' nearly as common as Croes!

Freddy's Mom has so many names..I'M not sure who she married..Is her maiden name Rodriguez?

LILIAN REGINA ARAMBATZIS-RODRIGUEZ ALBERT
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 12:00:14 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: April 11, 2008, 12:08:30 AM »

Can someone tell me how we know that the woman arrested
in January getting on the bus with heroin is Daury's mother?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: April 11, 2008, 12:08:58 AM »

I wonder if that's another reason Joran suddenly went hiding in a mental facility?  He mentioned Daury's name and brought the spot light onto a heroin smuggler 

Hmmm ... I don't think so.

Daury enjoyed the spotlight and ... made sure it continued to shine one him following the airing of the Devries video recording.  When you consider the ABC interview ...

Back atcha ... 

Good night my friend ... Good night Monkeys.
9:00 PM

Janet

+++++++++++

Mystery Man in Holloway Case Comes Forward
Man Named As Accomplice By Van der Sloot Denies Involvement in Aruba Disappearance

By ELIZABETH VARGAS & CHRIS FRANCESCANI
ABC News Law & Justice Unit
ORANJESTAD, Aruba
Feb. 4, 2008

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=1
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=2
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=3

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #883 on: April 11, 2008, 12:12:04 AM »

Daury's dowry. Hey, didn't Freddy's mother remarry to a Rodriquez? And back in the olden days, RWV had a really awful misogynist name of Rodriquez. Gah, the names' nearly as common as Croes!

Freddy's Mom has so many names..I'M not sure who she married..Is her maiden name Rodriguez?

LILIAN REGINA ARAMBATZIS-RODRIGUEZ ALBERT
I'm not sure either *******, I thought her maiden name might have been Arambatzis if Freddy's name is really Freddy Zedan; since he had the Arambatzis added on for flavor (or to confuse!) I guess.  Did she not ever marry a Zedan?  Or maybe Zedan is her maiden name....

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: April 11, 2008, 12:12:58 AM »

Well, well, well! Things have suddenly turned interesting again!!!! ...................... maybe this little revelation we have uncovered is the reason for the "eerie silence" we have been experiencing the last month!!! 

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: April 11, 2008, 12:13:27 AM »

Daury couldn't have been arrested in Roselle, Elizabeth, Manville, or at the airport.  Those locations are in Union, Essex, and Somerset Counties.  His arrest had to have been in Hudson County for him to be in the Hudson County jail.  My guess would be that he and his mother have a residence somewhere in the Secaucus area. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: April 11, 2008, 12:13:48 AM »

I'm trying to figure that out to Magnolia.  Hey ... I still cannot figure out how the arrest of Daury on drug charges in New Jersey changes anything in regards to the Natalee Holloway case.

Maybe after a good night sleep and ... a cuppa strong black morning coffee to clear the cobweb will allow the light to shine.  So Ducky and I will be off.  The skies are clear tonight in Western Canada ... our flight to Lala land will be pleasant.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #887 on: April 11, 2008, 12:19:12 AM »

Magnolia I have to admit that I might have started it by saying in My earlier post that it looked like a Mama and Son operation....it was actually speculation on My part....her age is about right at 49yrs to be Daury's mother....sorry for the confusion....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: April 11, 2008, 12:19:25 AM »

Good question, Magnolia.  I don't think we actually know that yet.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: April 11, 2008, 12:20:08 AM »

I havent seen anything yet that says that is Daury's Mother but since they are both from Aruba,they have the same last name,and both were busted in New Jersey for 8 kilos of heroin... I thinks its more then likely they are related..

That was roughly a million dollars in Heroin in street value..Who supplied them with that much uncut Heroin?

« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 12:25:25 AM by Observer » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: April 11, 2008, 12:22:19 AM »

Goodnight Janet.   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: April 11, 2008, 12:23:49 AM »

Magnolia I have to admit that I might have started it by saying in My earlier post that it looked like a Mama and Son operation....it was actually speculation on My part....her age is about right at 49yrs to be Daury's mother....sorry for the confusion....

You did great work finding the arrest record for Daury.

I remember the story of the woman arrested in January.
I thought how stupid to get on a bus with that much heroin.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: April 11, 2008, 12:24:15 AM »

I havent seen anything yet that says that is Daury's Mother but since they are both from Aruba,they have the same last name,and both were busted in New Jersey for 8 kilos of heroin I thinks its more then likely they are related..

Posted by Capslock:

Klassend:

The info will be here short..

First his name is not Daury. that is his call name at home and everyone cal him so

Second. He was going to a poken tournament....<<<<GAMBLING>>>> Associating to who.

Third. his mother is in New Jersey.

Fourh: Lives in Catiri and Moko.   will be checked. lives between his step father house and mother house.

and is a poker gambler. 

more later.....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: April 11, 2008, 12:25:52 AM »

My take is that this "Daury" still might not have any connection to Natalee that night. What I think MAY be possible is that Joran really screwed up and "blamed" Daury as the "abettor" to the crime (to Patrick).
Daury was the LAST person Joran should have brought into this!
Now Joran has a big time Heroine pusher (and his cohorts) royally pissed at him -- enough for Joran going into SERIOUS hiding.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: April 11, 2008, 12:28:52 AM »

If there is a connect between Romona's arrest in January and ... Daury's arrest in March ... why was Daury not detained in February when he did the ABC interview.

Good Night ... I mean it this time.

Janet
9:30 PM

++++++++

Man Named As Accomplice By Van der Sloot Denies Involvement in Aruba Disappearance

ORANJESTAD, Aruba
Feb. 4, 2008

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: April 11, 2008, 12:31:25 AM »

If there is a connect between Romona's arrest in January and ... Daury's arrest in March ... why was Daury not detained in February when he did the ABC interview.

Janet

++++++++

ORANJESTAD, Aruba
Feb. 4, 2008

Because he did the ABC interview from Aruba and not from the US.  Keep in mind that Daury didn't know he was going to be arrested.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: April 11, 2008, 12:37:21 AM »

My take is that this "Daury" still might not have any connection to Natalee that night. What I think MAY be possible is that Joran really screwed up and "blamed" Daury as the "abettor" to the crime (to Patrick).
Now Joran has a big time Heroine pusher (and his cohorts) royally pissed at him -- enough for Joran going into SERIOUS hiding.

Yup..I think the Drug Cartel and Angry Dutch people is all he's worried about..Obviously he isn't concerned about being prosecuted for what he did to Natalee..He knows the Government and the "Higher Power's" have his back..

Joran screwed up Big time by putting the spotlight on Daury .. Getting caught with 8 kilos of Heroin in the states is a very long prison sentence..Daury isn't in Chollerstad anymore 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: April 11, 2008, 12:37:38 AM »

I havent seen anything yet that says that is Daury's Mother but since they are both from Aruba,they have the same last name,and both were busted in New Jersey for 8 kilos of heroin I thinks its more then likely they are related..

Posted by Capslock:

Klassend:

The info will be here short..

First his name is not Daury. that is his call name at home and everyone cal him so

Second. He was going to a poken tournament....<<<<GAMBLING>>>> Associating to who.

Third. his mother is in New Jersey.

Fourh: Lives in Catiri and Moko.   will be checked. lives between his step father house and mother house.

and is a poker gambler. 

more later.....

Daury's mother might live in New Jersey but ... Ramona Rodriguez-Tejada ... no mention of residency in New Jersey.

Janet

+++++++++++++++++++

Authorities seize 8 kilograms of heroin worth more than $500K
10 January 2008

SEACAUCUS, New Jersey. - Authorities seized 8 kilograms of heroin and arrested a woman as part an ongoing probe into a case with suspected international ties.

State Police Lt. Mark Kelly said Ramona Rodriguez-Tejada, 49, was arrested Wednesday as she attempted to board a bus in Secaucus. He says the powdered heroin she allegedly possessed is worth an estimated $520,000 and likely was smuggled through Aruba.

Kelly says the woman is a native of the Dominican Republic, but has Aruban citizenship and addresses in Brooklyn. She’s being held at the Hudson County Jail on $1 million bail.

Authorities believe the case also has ties to Holland and Haiti, and are continuing their investigation.

The reproduction, the redistribution or the syndication of the above text, in whole, part or in any form, requires the prior consent of Associated Press.

http://www.haiti-info.com/spip.php?article4451

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: April 11, 2008, 12:39:46 AM »

Janet

++++++++

ORANJESTAD, Aruba
Feb. 4, 2008

Because he did the ABC interview from Aruba and not from the US.  Keep in mind that Daury didn't know he was going to be arrested.

I did not realize that this interview took place in Aruba.  That is why I was wonder why he was arrested in February.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #899 on: April 11, 2008, 12:43:43 AM »

Yup..I think the Drug Cartel and Angry Dutch people is all he's worried about..Obviously he isn't concerned about being prosecuted for what he did to Natalee..He knows the Government and the "Higher Power's" have his back..

Joran screwed up Big time by putting the spotlight on Daury .. Getting caught with 8 kilos of Heroin in the states is a very long prison sentence..Daury isn't in Chollerstad anymore 
What goes around comes around! Back At Ya Joran!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.