April 24, 2024, 11:55:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4 - 4/11/08  (Read 345244 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: April 11, 2008, 12:51:12 AM »

I would think that if the woman busted with 8 kilos was Daury's
mother, any relative of hers would be on a watch list of people
entering the US.  Drug dealers would know this and lay low. IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #901 on: April 11, 2008, 12:54:59 AM »

I would think that if the woman busted with 8 kilos was Daury's
mother, any relative of hers would be on a watch list of people
entering the US.  Drug dealers would know this and lay low. IMO
Makes sense to Me Magnolia.....I really think that She named names and her relatives or cohorts probably thought that She would never do that...MOO

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: April 11, 2008, 12:57:42 AM »

RODRIGUEZ      RAMONA      11/11/1958       49      In Custody     
 Hudson County Jail      Hudson County Jail

Offender Record
Offender ID:
Offender Name:
RAMONA  RODRIGUEZ
Date of Birth:
11/11/1958
Custody Status:
In Custody
Location of Offender:
Hudson County Jail
Race:
Hispanic

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #903 on: April 11, 2008, 01:31:46 AM »

Aruba White Page Listing:

Rodriquez Tejada Ramona Del Carmen     

Spinozastraat 2

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: April 11, 2008, 02:02:33 AM »

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1965226/posts

A 21-year old Aruban came forward Monday to say that he is the mystery man that Joran van der Sloot implicated on undercover tapes, but claims that he had nothing to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Daury Rodriguez said he was contacted on Saturday by a frantic biographer of Van der Sloot's who, he said, warned him that his name was about to surface in the press as being the alleged accomplice who took Holloway's body out to sea in a boat and dumped it.

Video Joran Van der Sloot Caught on Tape"She said, 'I got your number from Joran, because he said your name is going to show up in the press, but I know it's not true. It doesn't fit the story, so you've got to do something about it. You've got to give me proof [of his whereabouts in May 2005], so I can put it in the newspaper ... here in Holland."

Rodriguez, who grew up on Aruba and played soccer with Van der Sloot when both men were teenagers, said he was angry that his name had been dragged into the case. He said he met with detectives investigating Holloway's disappearance on Monday morning, and that he told them he was living in Rotterdam, Holland in May 2005, when Holloway went missing.

The above bolded statement was strange.....what did She mean it didn't fit the story....hmmmm

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: April 11, 2008, 02:06:59 AM »

Aruba White Page Listing:

Rodriquez Tejada Ramona Del Carmen     

Spinozastraat 2

Makes me curious as to if the address above is not a business address:

For Sale Nearby:

http://casnan-real-estate-aruba.com/listing/index.php?option=com_hotproperty&task=view&id=700&Itemid=99999999

Property Code: Spinozastraat 3
Introduction: This pristine two storey commercial building is located in the centre of oranjestad. The total constructed area is 186 m2 on 226 m2 of land.

Price: USD 211,864

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: April 11, 2008, 02:28:17 AM »

Good Night TM...Its been a Very Long Day! You might try running Ramona's name through the Aruba Chamber of Commerce and see what Ya come up with! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: April 11, 2008, 02:33:25 AM »

RODRIGUEZ TEJADA W/V WINTERDAL RAMONA DEL CARMEN
MADIKI 58, A

http://www.arubachamber.com/DISKKLEINBEDRIJF31JULI2004.htm

(I'm not sure what the W/V Winterdal means?)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: April 11, 2008, 02:36:25 AM »

Good Night TM...Its been a Very Long Day! You might try running Ramona's name through the Aruba Chamber of Commerce and see what Ya come up with! 

Goodnight Hotping!  I checked some there earlier, didn't find anything yet....

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: April 11, 2008, 02:40:44 AM »

RODRIGUEZ TEJADA W/V WINTERDAL RAMONA DEL CARMEN
MADIKI 58, A

http://www.arubachamber.com/DISKKLEINBEDRIJF31JULI2004.htm

(I'm not sure what the W/V Winterdal means?)

Maybe Caps would know!   Goodnight!

In God We Trust!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #910 on: April 11, 2008, 05:29:32 AM »

Renee Gielen
  In fact, a chesspart
  Of a larger whole.
A db tje who does what its dedicated.
She would like to create programs and has become enormously at various broadcasters for money but for what releasing peuteren "draaidagen".
She surrounded herself with a variety of mediums expressions that do exactly that in its action. Another of its supporters is one (Boudineke) from Zeeland (holland)
berkenbosch, bm  NOORDGOUWE who called mr and psychologist, this woman is not, as for example says that 9 / 11 was an earthquake and that there are bombs exploded commissioned by the government.
As long as you stay long enough (3 years now) continues to argue that fam Holoway itself behind it and all other innocent people, there will be people out there who are best in the long term also come to believe. The only thing they specifically indicate the view from the eyes of a taxi driver and arrival times, according to her are not correct.
Also, Renee Gielen expressions which they later regret, apparently, because they can no hard.
She is even asked to agree to posts, but then they are not at home.
Wllicht afraid to step through the basket to fall another explanation is not.
Her trolls are not saved!
My fam is that therorie vd arubaanse closed and the government has contracted to run it on this way, because it could turn out this way can be that if anything really comes to light
Also heads to roll at government level and just below.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #911 on: April 11, 2008, 05:40:52 AM »

This is the village "Den Dolder " where Joran is now [The psychiatric institution Altrecht ]
translation via Google
De Volkskrant,  reporter Deedee Derksen

Inconvenience of addicted patients ruined the atmosphere in village Den Dolder  

Strange figures with aluminum foil 
Residents of Den Dolder not look like someone on the street just a song aanheft. She lives for a hundred years with patients from Altrecht facility. Use of alcohol and drugs has rust danig disrupted.

Was there suddenly a last man with a bleeding face at the counter. Nancy However, owner of the designwinkel Nnzart 'n Styling in the former station waiting room of Den Dolder, shocked wezenloos itself. "I have a stanleymesje quickly caught." Or maybe he's a train ticket could buy. This was so good, but she sees them increasingly at the station, says Real rare figures, often in the back with aluminum foil. They quarrel, fight. And that in such a small village.
     However, they have some zonderlinge types used in Den Dolder, everyone knows Gerrit still, with his stofjas and a cart full of shelling by the village stiefelde. And this other person who always sang: 'two reebruine eyes looked the hunter. " For a hundred years the residents living along with the psychiatric patients of the institution Altrecht Utrecht, in the woods Dolderse a large department. Everything went fine, until the last few years more and more drink and drugs in the game came.
     Now scoring the residents' on the track 'drugs or are they on the platform of the Aldi beer cans to drink, says Hero Bit of Egelantier The cafe while he misnoegd points to the window. "I have great trouble getting them out the door." Last summer was almost wrong; daughter Kim was given a glass to her face gezwaaid. "They dare not only to stand behind the bar."
     Tolerant and help them always been, say the villagers, mostly bovenmodale double in their big cars off against the stark scharrelaars absent in the dorpcentrum. As phrased, many of their parents worked in the past Altrecht. And all of them are outside Den Dolder sometimes bullied friendly with the gekkendorp 'and' a single Den Dolder. " 'That told them at school, "says Janneke Kos of the local keurslagerij. 'But that was not very much. "
     Now the residents have increasingly nuisance of psychiatric patients, changes their attitude. The growing gap was recently painfully visible during a special briefing that Altrecht had invested. When one of the psychiatric patients opperde that they also buy in local stores and therefore money in the laatje, got a five Doldenaren demonstrative.
     "For the average resident of Den Dolder is a joint one-of-its-bed-show 'responding Höppener Armand, the chairman of the Board of Directors of Altrecht. He acknowledges that 'are' addicted patients more nuisance even if a part of him according to the so-called time-out provision of the Utrecht institution for addiction, Maliebaan Centre, which is located at the same site. He takes measures: an investigation, which should be out in January, and tougher action against overlastveroorzakers. 'Actual nuisance, we must fight. "
     Also in the field of Altrecht being taken. But Altrecht is not a prison, emphasizes divisiedirecteur Joost-Jan Stolker. "The company proposes complex demands on us. We are responsible for the most difficult people, but we can not and should not lock them. It is about making them better, and this past rehabilitation. "
     Höppener wants not only sweet bread baking with residents who leave their onderbuikgevoelens speak, he says. 'In Den Dolder they are not much used in the field of addiction, tolerance is lower than in Utrecht. "
     'Nonsense', briest supermarktmanager Gerard Jansen of the local Albert Heijn. Everyday he gets addicted psychiatric patients in his shop sometimes suddenly from their roof, the staff curse rotten or steal beer. 'This may not really true anymore. "
     It is indeed a bit sneu for Den Dolder, Höppener, such a large psychiatric institution around the corner. 'But you need a bit of the problems still concentrate, otherwise you sleep wherever they go. "

Intersert:
Za uporabo needed in psychiatry
The psychiatric institution Altrecht considering drink and drug addict patients under supervision in allowing it to be used. This would be the nuisance outside the instellingsmuren prevention, says Armand Höppener, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Altrecht, the office for mental health care in central Netherlands. Some patients may already drink and (hard) drugs inside.
     Höppener estimates that 30 to 50 percent of psychiatric patients with behavioural problems in his institution regularly used drugs and drink, in some departments even 60 percent. That leads to aggression, crime and extortion of fellow patients in the field. The vulnerable patients also attract drug dealers, says Joost-Jan Stolker, psychiatrist and divisiedirecteur. "It's a good market here, full of people with a low sense of self-esteem."
     Meanwhile, Altrecht tightened surveillance, cameras are being installed and hasjhonden abandoned in the field. In Veiligheidskrant get the staff and clients safety.
     On the location of William Arntzhoeve Altrecht in Den Dolder are 340 beds. There are more psychiatric patients with behavioral and mood treated and mentally disabled people with a psychiatric illness. In some cases there is a judicial measure. There are plans for expansion of the complex with 72 points.
     Apart from the psychiatric departments there is a so-called time-out provision of the Utrecht institution for addiction Centre Maliebaan where 32 long-term addicts can. The drugs in Den Dolder, however, only partly of these patients.
     Altrecht considering users to focus on softdrugsgebruik and later possibly also for hard drugs. "That quest for drugs, we can not treat," says Höppener. "While we have to maintain. I am all for users to set up. You can change the behavior of patients normalization, and there is a chance that they afkicken. "
     "The past decade has been in psychiatric care more eye come to addiction, but it's also compounded. It has never been as bad as now. "

at the station :

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: April 11, 2008, 06:06:44 AM »

There's no update on the Thailandrumour as of yet...if I get a chance to check in at the office I will...

And to all of you: just about everyday I'm very amazed by the posts...the information / links / photos that you all find somewhere in a very short time....incredible!
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: April 11, 2008, 06:35:08 AM »

Hi Sharon,

yes I can tell Wink. You live in Miami? Awwww...I'm going to the States for a couple of weeks soon and Miami is a place I would love to visit but it couldn't be put in our schedule.

I'm not for boycotting Aruba though. There are a lot of people on Aruba who have done nothing wrong and who have to live from tourism. Why hurt people for something they did not take part in and who hate the situation as much as any 'normal' person would?

I understand the people in higher functions / the corrupt people won't change unless other people make them too...but hurting people that have nothing to do with it and have to make a living for their own families isn't the way it should be done according to me. I don't have the answers on how to put the right presssure on the ALE but making even more innocent people the victim doesn't feel right to me.

Maybe you can fit Miami in next time. Most visitors prefer our winters to summers.

But I do live in an area with a large tourism economy so I can express opinions from that perspective.

Living in an area where the mainstreams for professional life focus on tourism and health care -- living in an area that has gone through cycles of tourism havens and tourism boycotts -- I uniquely feel for innocent folks of Aruba.

I spent close to 20 years earning a living in the hospitality arena and have been both postively and negatively impacted by the cycles.

I also live in a very touristy area of Miami. And I abhor the crime that tourism innately brings. And I do many things to support the safety of my area -- for the tourists as well as for my family.

And when we were boycotted primarily from European visitors because our visitors were being targeted by criminals as they left rental car agency we bugged our local government until there was action.

The rental cars were clearly marked by their license tags allowing our guests to be targeted. That was changed.

Tourists were getting lost -- the airport is always under construction, the area around the airport is very industrial and, well, unsafe. New signage was put up at all airport exits and hiway intersections -- symbols for hotels, the beach, the city, etc - are used rather than words.

And the tourists returned. Yippppeeee. (I'm not a big fan of tourist season. Which appears to be all year. lol)

I don't see anything remotely resembling that from Aruba. And the good people of Aruba need to pressure their elected officials to do the right thing for their tourism industry, their economy and especially for their own welfare. And the welfare of their family. Or move away. Where they and their families can be safe.

But I'm said to be too logical at times.

And it is all just my opinion.

But it is only my opinion.

Hopefully I'll be in Miami one day...one of those bloody tourists Wink. I do hope you understand that not everyone is the same; this applies to people in general but also for the different cultures. Aruban people might have a different outlook / character on how to deal with things. And I can only applaud you for what you've done; but not everybody has this strength or capability.

And this is saying it in an extreme way: there must be tourists murdered in the US as well; and probably not all the cases were solved / dealt with in a proper manner...but that doesn't mean I'm not going to the US because not everybody is out and about to get justice for the unsolved murdercases.

Patrick van der Eem, who's has been an incredible help in this case, comes from Curacao and I think he has family living on Aruba (I'm not sure though). He helped Natalee's loved ones without knowing if it would lead to anything....for months he was living "Joranlife"; his family / social life / job...all suffered for it and he did it without any hesitation. Even though he's not an Aruban I do believe he considers himself (as I do) as one of the 'island people'. So I do think that one of the good people of Aruba helped this case in an incredible way...and one of the reasons was his love for the island and its people. You might think the boycott did a part of its job then...I'm hopeful he would have even done it without the boycott Wink
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #914 on: April 11, 2008, 07:39:49 AM »

I think Patrick made a huge sacrifice in order to try to help Beth.  He's a big ole hero to me and lots of others.  He did what the courts/Aruba have been unable to do for three years: provide Beth with some answers.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: April 11, 2008, 08:17:27 AM »

Daury's dowry. Hey, didn't Freddy's mother remarry to a Rodriquez? And back in the olden days, RWV had a really awful misogynist name of Rodriquez. Gah, the names' nearly as common as Croes!

Freddy's Mom has so many names..I'M not sure who she married..Is her maiden name Rodriguez?

LILIAN REGINA ARAMBATZIS-RODRIGUEZ ALBERT
I'm not sure either *******, I thought her maiden name might have been Arambatzis if Freddy's name is really Freddy Zedan; since he had the Arambatzis added on for flavor (or to confuse!) I guess.  Did she not ever marry a Zedan?  Or maybe Zedan is her maiden name....

LOL...thought I had this worked out until I read your post....at least 3 marriages as best I can figure, regardless if Zedan or Albert is the maiden name! Leaning towards Albert as the maiden name!

Freddy Zedan, half brother Ernesto Arambatzis, half sister Sasha Rodriguez and did Klaas mention another Rodriguez with Sasha yesterday?
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: April 11, 2008, 09:06:58 AM »

So it is possible that he was arrested late February or the first of March?  Thanks Klaas.

*segun fbi, daury know more of desaparicion of natalee

oranjestad (aan): informacion confiable cu daily paper owing to achieve for of merca is cu daury that some time happen owing to worde deteni at merca, as daily paper owing to publica yesterday, is worde sospecha of posesion of 8 kilo of heroin. the acusacion is tell “posesion with the intention to distribute”, then the is worde acusa of posesion of the heroin, cu intencion of trafica. according the informacion, the acusacion is of january year happen, where cu autoridadnan mericano owing to look at the in*

BTW...I'm searching the NY inmate status records....Is Daury a version of David?

TIA Des

Destiny - According to yesterday's (4/10) Diario article, Daury is detained in New Jersey. Apologies if someone already pointed this out.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: April 11, 2008, 09:26:14 AM »

Hi Rob..I have been reading about David Stacey in the Dutch part of forum..Is his son from Grand Blanc Michigan? Both Dad and Son are named David Stacey?

Oh my. I will try to check this, but I think David Stacey is the name of the man who was with Max De Vries when he drowned. (14-yr-old boy - occurred about 1 year before Natalee disappeared.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #918 on: April 11, 2008, 09:33:11 AM »

I havent seen anything yet that says that is Daury's Mother but since they are both from Aruba,they have the same last name,and both were busted in New Jersey for 8 kilos of heroin... I thinks its more then likely they are related..

That was roughly a million dollars in Heroin in street value..Who supplied them with that much uncut Heroin?

Shot in the dark here....Lorenzo...with his columbian, machine gun toting bodyguards, and armed fortress...er...I mean, quaint island home...would be my guess.....just thinking out loud here ya know...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #919 on: April 11, 2008, 09:40:13 AM »

I havent seen anything yet that says that is Daury's Mother but since they are both from Aruba,they have the same last name,and both were busted in New Jersey for 8 kilos of heroin... I thinks its more then likely they are related..

That was roughly a million dollars in Heroin in street value..Who supplied them with that much uncut Heroin?

Shot in the dark here....Lorenzo...with his columbian, machine gun toting bodyguards, and armed fortress...er...I mean, quaint island home...would be my guess.....just thinking out loud here ya know...
My take is that this "Daury" still might not have any connection to Natalee that night. What I think MAY be possible is that Joran really screwed up and "blamed" Daury as the "abettor" to the crime (to Patrick).
Daury was the LAST person Joran should have brought into this!
Now Joran has a big time Heroine pusher (and his cohorts) royally pissed at him -- enough for Joran going into SERIOUS hiding.

My thinking on this new path of Monkey musings...is that...Joran really did think he was going into business with Patrick...in thebig time drug trade*...and that at some point, Jorine planned on bringing Daury/associate, into the equation as the *pull* that Joran had, to bring to the table....I think he was trying to prove to Patrick, that this Daury dude, was just as much of a bad-ass as he/Jorine was...to get Patrick to trust him enough to consider going into business with too....JMOHO...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.