April 26, 2024, 01:11:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4 - 4/11/08  (Read 345299 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: April 11, 2008, 11:33:41 AM »

I just phoned friend at Diario....I had sent some info regarding both heroin busts to her....she told me that it has become one of the lead stories to investiage from their end...she is *very* excited...and will keep me/us posted on anything new from their end...she is also still trying to get info regarding location of Joran from his family and friends...she said a lot of people seem *nervous* about the whole situation...

I bet, lol 
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: April 11, 2008, 11:34:35 AM »

I can only hope that Ramona is distraught enough to give up one or two of the big boys in Aruba.  Maybe a name like Jacobs will come up.  Wonder if she knows she can cut a deal.  Give us the corrupt government officials in Aruba and the big boys in Dominican Republic and Brooklyn and we'll put you in a rundown motel in Mesa, AZ with a new driver's license. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: April 11, 2008, 11:38:51 AM »

I just phoned friend at Diario....I had sent some info regarding both heroin busts to her....she told me that it has become one of the lead stories to investiage from their end...she is *very* excited...and will keep me/us posted on anything new from their end...she is also still trying to get info regarding location of Joran from his family and friends...she said a lot of people seem *nervous* about the whole situation...

I bet, lol 

Hmmmmm.  Doesn't make me nervous.   Doesn't make Jossy or Tamikosmom or Red nervous.  Hope they're looking suspiciously at each other, wondering which one is gonna crack first and call 800-FBI-DEA9. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: April 11, 2008, 11:43:30 AM »

Another thing, possible she was arrested and when questioned about who supplied her with the heroin she said "my wonderful sweet sporter of a nephew Daury".  Then they simply waited for him to come to the US to nab him?

Daury is Ramona's nephew?  I think this makes sense when you consider the following article.  Caps claims that Daury's mother resides in New Jersey but ... the article does not give a New Jersey residence for Ramona.

Ramona could be an aunt or ... there is the possibility that she is not closely related to Daury at all.  There seems to be many Rodriguez' on that island.  The name Rodriguez is intertwined in both Freddy and Deepak's family.

Good Morning Monkeys
8:10 AM

Janet

++++++++++++

Authorities seize 8 kilograms of heroin worth more than $500K
10 January 2008

SEACAUCUS, New Jersey. - Authorities seized 8 kilograms of heroin and arrested a woman as part an ongoing probe into a case with suspected international ties.

State Police Lt. Mark Kelly said Ramona Rodriguez-Tejada, 49, was arrested Wednesday as she attempted to board a bus in Secaucus. He says the powdered heroin she allegedly possessed is worth an estimated $520,000 and likely was smuggled through Aruba.

Kelly says the woman is a native of the Dominican Republic, but has Aruban citizenship and addresses in Brooklyn. She’s being held at the Hudson County Jail on $1 million bail.

Authorities believe the case also has ties to Holland and Haiti, and are continuing their investigation.

The reproduction, the redistribution or the syndication of the above text, in whole, part or in any form, requires the prior consent of Associated Press.

http://www.haiti-info.com/spip.php?article4451

Janet - I was just guessing nephew.  Capslock is saying Ramona is Daury's mother.

Caps also stated in his post that Daury's mother resides in New Jersey.  However ... State Police Lt. Mark Kelly does not reveal this when he lists Ramonas residences.

In my opinion "aunt" makes more sense than "mother".  However ... I have been wrong many times in my speculations and ... this could just be one more time.

Janet

Klassend:

The info will be here short..

First his name is not Daury. that is his call name at home and everyone cal him so

Second. He was going to a poken tournament....<<<<GAMBLING>>>> Associating to who.

Third. his mother is in New Jersey.

Fourh: Lives in Catiri and Moko.   will be checked. lives between his step father house and mother house.

and is a poker gambler. 

more later.....

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: April 11, 2008, 11:53:38 AM »

"Daury" is the name that is used in the arrest report.  I would have thought his "real" name would have appeared somewhere on this official record.

Janet

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/searchResultsAction.do

Klassend:

First his name is not Daury. that is his call name at home and everyone cal him so

Second. He was going to a poken tournament....<<<<GAMBLING>>>> Associating to who.

Fourh: Lives in Catiri and Moko.   will be checked. lives between his step father house and mother house.

and is a poker gambler. 

more later.....

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: April 11, 2008, 11:59:18 AM »

"Daury" is the name that is used in the arrest report.  I would have thought his "real" name would have appeared somewhere on this official record.

Janet

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/searchResultsAction.do

Klassend:

and is a poker gambler. 

more later.....

The link I provided above does not work.

Janet

+++++++++

Here is a Daury in NJ

VINE Service Number: (877) 846-3465    Return to Search Results 
Offender Details
Offender Record
Offender ID: 0900280301 Offender Name: DAURY DANIEL RODRIGUEZ Date of Birth: 06/28/1986 Age: 21 Custody Status: In Custody Location of Offender: Hudson County Jail Race: Hispanic Gender: Male

www.vinelink.com

_____

katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: April 11, 2008, 12:43:03 PM »

Dit schrijft T:

De beide stiefneven (de tweeling Hunter en Thomas Twitty, allebeide bekende American foothball spelers) van Natalee waren ook op de trip. Van Thomas wordt gefluisterd dat hij een relatie met Natalee (heeft) gehad zoals al eerder in deze draad gemeld werd. Beide heren hebben geweigerd een verklaring af te leggen aan de FBI.
This is what T writes on the NWO block (a block were a lot of  fortunetellers are gathered).

Natalee's Both stepnephews (the twins Hunter and Thomas Twitty, both well known American foothball players) were also on the trip. Of Thomas has been whispered that he has (had) a relation with Natalee as was mentioned earlier in this threat. Both gentlemen refused to give a statement to the FBI.   

katrien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: April 11, 2008, 12:59:22 PM »

On the NWO-site:

T Says:
april 11th, 2008 at 0:43

Natalee’s kamer was niet kamer 7114; Natalee had andere kamergenotes dan Beth steeds beweert; Beth dumpte Natalee bij vertrek; het nieuws van de zeiltocht)

T SAYS: "Natalee's room was not room 7114; Natalee had other roommates that Beth claims; Beth was dumping Natalee when she departed; the news of the sailing trip".

mr. drs. BOU Says:
april 11th, 2008 at 5:53
Dat wat in deze zaak ontbreekt, is een gedegen onderzoek naar de rol van Holloway/Twitty. Ik denk dan met name aan de stiefbroer van Natalee, die ook op Aruba was toen zij verdween. Zijn rol is nog altijd volkomen blanco. Dat is toch wel een beetje vreemd!

Bou Says:
"That's what is missing in this case, a well done investigation to the roll of HollowayTwitty. I mainly think of the stepbrother of Natalee, who was also on Aruba when she disappeared. His role is still completely blanc. That is a bit weird".

http://www.nwo-info.nl/2008/02/19/waarom-joran-niet-wordt-aangehouden/?cp=3
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: April 11, 2008, 12:59:44 PM »

klaas - mail. Thanks.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: April 11, 2008, 01:02:03 PM »

I wonder if this has any relevance:

Cops: Woman busted in Secaucus with $500K in heroin
by Michaelangelo Conte
Thursday January 10, 2008, 7:19 PM

Pamela Suchy
Ramona Rodriguez-Tejada is arraigned via video link this morning from the Hudson County jail in Kearny.

An Aruban woman was busted with eight kilograms of heroin as she boarded a bus at the Harmon Cove Mall in Secaucus yesterday and police say she was connected to an international trafficking network with ties to Holland.

A distraught Ramona Rodriguez-Tejeda, 49, made her first appearance yesterday at Central Judicial Processing Court in Jersey City on drug distribution charges. She could face up to 20 years in prison, said Lt. Mark Kelly, commander of the State Police Drug Traffic Unit in Newark.

She appeared in court via video link from Hudson County jail in Kearny and she was so distraught during the appearance that she was later taken away for medical attention. He bail was set at $1 million cash only by state Superior Court Judge Kevin Callahan.

Kelly said the heroin has a wholesale value of about $520,000 but once processed and packaged for sale on the streets it will be worth twice that much.

Rodriguez-Tejeda, who also uses an address in Brooklyn, was charged with first-degree
possession of illegal drugs and first-degree possession with attempt to distribute, said Kelly.

Kelly declined to specify how troopers learned of the shipment.

http://www.nj.com/hudsoncountynow/index.ssf/2008/01/cops_woman_busted_in_secaucus.html

I can only assume that Daury was not aware that that he already implicating him when he agreed to the ABC interview in February.  Daury appears to be basking in the the spotlight.

Has any official document or published article surfaced that reveals the relationship between Ramona and Daury?

Janet

++++++++

Mystery Man in Holloway Case Comes Forward
Man Named As Accomplice By Van der Sloot Denies Involvement in Aruba Disappearance

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=1
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=2
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=3

_____

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: April 11, 2008, 01:03:34 PM »

Dit schrijft T:

De beide stiefneven (de tweeling Hunter en Thomas Twitty, allebeide bekende American foothball spelers) van Natalee waren ook op de trip. Van Thomas wordt gefluisterd dat hij een relatie met Natalee (heeft) gehad zoals al eerder in deze draad gemeld werd. Beide heren hebben geweigerd een verklaring af te leggen aan de FBI.
This is what T writes on the NWO block (a block were a lot of  fortunetellers are gathered).

Natalee's Both stepnephews (the twins Hunter and Thomas Twitty, both well known American foothball players) were also on the trip. Of Thomas has been whispered that he has (had) a relation with Natalee as was mentioned earlier in this threat. Both gentlemen refused to give a statement to the FBI.   

Hi Katrien....I checked the Dr. Phil document list and didn't see them listed, but not everyone on the trip was interviewed. I don't know if they went on the trip or not, maybe some-one else can help with that.

Not sure either how many would refuse to talk to the FBI if it was requested....LOL
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: April 11, 2008, 01:05:30 PM »

It looks like Ramona dropped the dime on her relative in the Bronx.
I don't Tejada is as common as Rodriguez.

Pamela SuchyRamona Rodriguez-Tejada is arraigned via video link this morning from the Hudson County jail in Kearny.

by Michaelangelo Conte

An Aruban woman was busted with eight kilograms of heroin as she boarded a bus at the Harmon Cove Mall in Secaucus yesterday and police say she was connected to an international trafficking network with ties to Holland.

A distraught Ramona Rodriguez-Tejeda, 49, made her first appearance yesterday at Central Judicial Processing Court in Jersey City on drug distribution charges. She could face up to 20 years in prison, said Lt. Mark Kelly, commander of the State Police Drug Traffic Unit in Newark.

She appeared in court via video link from Hudson County jail in Kearny and she was so distraught during the appearance that she was later taken away for medical attention. He bail was set at $1 million cash only by state Superior Court Judge Kevin Callahan.

Kelly said the heroin has a wholesale value of about $520,000 but once processed and packaged for sale on the streets it will be worth twice that much.

Rodriguez-Tejeda, who also uses an address in Brooklyn, was charged with first-degree
possession of illegal drugs and first-degree possession with attempt to distribute, said Kelly.

http://www.nj.com/hudsoncountynow/index.ssf/2008/01/cops_woman_busted_in_secaucus.html

January 10 2008
Top News
Bronx Police Raid Nets 8 Kilos of Heroin, Guns

NYPD officers raiding a north Bronx home earlier this week netted eight kilos of heroin and nine loaded handguns.

The couple who lived in the home, Edwin (Armani) Cruz, 31, and Lucille Tejada, 36, were arrested in the raid. Both face felony drug possession and numerous weapons charges.

The raid came after weeks of investigation by the NYPD's Bronx gang squad. However, police told the New York Daily News that the couple were not affiliated with a gang. Instead, police say, they are part of a larger organization that distributes guns and drugs on the streets of upper Manhattan and the Bronx.

"This was a substantial bust," Dep. Chief Robert Boyce, commander of the Citywide Gang Unit, told the Daily News. "I think we put a nice dent in this operation."

The raid was executed at 8:35 a.m., and the officers caught Cruz and Tejada still sleeping. Officers found the heroin, wrapped in red cellophane, stuffed in an empty vacuum box in the living room. The handguns, described as high-quality weapons, were found in a book bag and in a drawer.

Police say Cruz has an arrest record on charges of robbery, criminal possession of a weapon, and felony possession. His parole ended in 2006. Tejada has no criminal history.

http://www.policemag.com/News/2008/01/10/Bronx-Police-Raid-Nets-8-Kilos-of-Heroin-Guns.aspx   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #952 on: April 11, 2008, 01:11:59 PM »

I havent seen anything yet that says that is Daury's Mother but since they are both from Aruba,they have the same last name,and both were busted in New Jersey for 8 kilos of heroin... I thinks its more then likely they are related..

That was roughly a million dollars in Heroin in street value..Who supplied them with that much uncut Heroin?

Shot in the dark here....Lorenzo...with his columbian, machine gun toting bodyguards, and armed fortress...er...I mean, quaint island home...would be my guess.....just thinking out loud here ya know...

BINGO......my thoughts exactly.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: April 11, 2008, 01:29:52 PM »

Pamela SuchyRamona Rodriguez-Tejada is arraigned via video link this morning from the Hudson County jail in Kearny.

by Michaelangelo Conte

January 10 2008
Top News

NYPD officers raiding a north Bronx home earlier this week netted eight kilos of heroin and nine loaded handguns.

The couple who lived in the home, Edwin (Armani) Cruz, 31, and Lucille Tejada, 36, were arrested in the raid. Both face felony drug possession and numerous weapons charges.

The raid came after weeks of investigation by the NYPD's Bronx gang squad. However, police told the New York Daily News that the couple were not affiliated with a gang. Instead, police say, they are part of a larger organization that distributes guns and drugs on the streets of upper Manhattan and the Bronx.

"This was a substantial bust," Dep. Chief Robert Boyce, commander of the Citywide Gang Unit, told the Daily News. "I think we put a nice dent in this operation."

The raid was executed at 8:35 a.m., and the officers caught Cruz and Tejada still sleeping. Officers found the heroin, wrapped in red cellophane, stuffed in an empty vacuum box in the living room. The handguns, described as high-quality weapons, were found in a book bag and in a drawer.

Police say Cruz has an arrest record on charges of robbery, criminal possession of a weapon, and felony possession. His parole ended in 2006. Tejada has no criminal history.

http://www.policemag.com/News/2008/01/10/Bronx-Police-Raid-Nets-8-Kilos-of-Heroin-Guns.aspx   

Hi Magnolia...thought I read that in the Dominican Republic,Tejeda is as common as Croes is to Aruba and Smith is to the US...Got a lot of hits on baseball players!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: April 11, 2008, 01:38:34 PM »

by Michaelangelo Conte

January 10 2008
Top News

Thank you Magnolia

Janet

_____

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: April 11, 2008, 01:46:08 PM »

I can only hope that Ramona is distraught enough to give up one or two of the big boys in Aruba.  Maybe a name like Jacobs will come up.  Wonder if she knows she can cut a deal.  Give us the corrupt government officials in Aruba and the big boys in Dominican Republic and Brooklyn and we'll put you in a rundown motel in Mesa, AZ with a new driver's license. 

Want to tell me how you picked Mesa, AZ?  It is now an area of high end and  million dollar homes through most of East Mesa.  If you have only been to downtown you are missing 80% of Mesa. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #956 on: April 11, 2008, 01:51:33 PM »

You know what I wonder....why is it that 8 Kilos, seems to be the magic number in these busts?  Is it all coming from the same source...and that is how it is packaged...also...8 Kilos of heroin...is no small time operation...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: April 11, 2008, 01:52:15 PM »

Hi Nimrod and Blonde,

You know these "people" on Aruba don't look like the typical corrupt people we see and instantly know are corrupt. Most of them are wearing suits and police uniforms. The cure for this disease is a tsunami.

Rodriguez is obviously not new to the heroin business and no one just starts out with an 8 kilo shipment. And in the back of my mind I have to think that Universal Air and KLM (we know KLM is involved) are involved somehow. These shipments are moving in and out of Aruba to parts unknown.

Interesting that Gabe Leo popped up to finger point at Rodriguez on the FP yesterday or the day before.

Trust me Rob, ciminals come in all sizes and shapes.
I was undercover for a drug bust in a town in Texas and it was drugs being run by the Sheriff's and cops in the JAIL.
They'd use the underage kids they busted to do the dealing and give them the drugs.

Who would ever suspect someone like a cop!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #958 on: April 11, 2008, 02:09:43 PM »

I just lurve stirring the pot...new email/just in from Diario...

Hello xxxxxxx;
Thanks for the information. We go to investigate it.

Bye
xxxxx

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: April 11, 2008, 02:19:02 PM »

You know what I wonder....why is it that 8 Kilos, seems to be the magic number in these busts?  Is it all coming from the same source...and that is how it is packaged...also...8 Kilos of heroin...is no small time operation...

I believe they are all the same case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.