April 16, 2024, 04:10:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4 - 4/11/08  (Read 344783 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #960 on: April 11, 2008, 02:20:55 PM »

Hi Nimrod and Blonde,

You know these "people" on Aruba don't look like the typical corrupt people we see and instantly know are corrupt. Most of them are wearing suits and police uniforms. The cure for this disease is a tsunami.

Rodriguez is obviously not new to the heroin business and no one just starts out with an 8 kilo shipment. And in the back of my mind I have to think that Universal Air and KLM (we know KLM is involved) are involved somehow. These shipments are moving in and out of Aruba to parts unknown.

Interesting that Gabe Leo popped up to finger point at Rodriguez on the FP yesterday or the day before.

Trust me Rob, ciminals come in all sizes and shapes.
I was undercover for a drug bust in a town in Texas and it was drugs being run by the Sheriff's and cops in the JAIL.
They'd use the underage kids they busted to do the dealing and give them the drugs.

Who would ever suspect someone like a cop!

Hi Kerm, they sure do come in all shapes and sizes. And we have had our share of them here, but eventually they do get weeded out and thrown in jail... the difference in Aruba is they get promoted and create hell for victims.

Sometimes I feel like I'm living in bizarro world. Up is down, black is white. It's wonderful to know there are others here that feel the same way and commiserate together.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #961 on: April 11, 2008, 02:23:56 PM »

Monkeys....Klaas...

Now that the stike is putting pressure on Aruba...and, possibly big drug busts too...that have put Jorins' name back in the news, as we've seen, with the Daury arrest is the US.

I have an Idea...that could really *shake-up* some folks if Diario published it...I need to write to you Klaas, and have you pass it onto Red, for feedback.  What addy Klaas?

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: April 11, 2008, 02:25:43 PM »

Monkeys....Klaas...

Now that the stike is putting pressure on Aruba...and, possibly big drug busts too...that have put Jorins' name back in the news, as we've seen, with the Daury arrest is the US.

I have an Idea...that could really *shake-up* some folks if Diario published it...I need to write to you Klaas, and have you pass it onto Red, for feedback.  What addy Klaas?

smklaas@hotmail.com
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: April 11, 2008, 02:37:50 PM »

Monkeys....Klaas...

smklaas@hotmail.com

Thanks Klaas...check mail.

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: April 11, 2008, 03:12:45 PM »

Monkeys....Klaas...

smklaas@hotmail.com

Thanks Klaas...check mail.

Thanks Klaas...look forward to answer after I get off work 2nite...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: April 11, 2008, 03:34:56 PM »

Just got this from Natalee's Freebirds:

Was Natalee Drugged?

YOU BE THE JUDGE

Joran van der Sloot shows the world in his recorded conversations with Patrick van der Eem the convulsions Natalee Holloway had while he was with her.

He then goes on to explain how he called for assistance - not to aid her - but to dispose of her at sea.

Taking it one step further - Joran van der Sloot admits to Patrick that Natalee may not have actually been deceased at the time she was taken out into the ocean.

Logical minds question the necessity Joran felt in assuring Natalee Holloway was never to be found.

What could have happened that would make Joran feel it was imperative to hide Miss Holloway from the world - either alive or deceased?

Reasonable conclusions lead us to believe there was evidence about her person that would have sealed the fate of Joran van der Sloot in a court of law - had she been found.

What could that evidence have been?

If there had been a consensual sexual encounter between Joran and Natalee, his biological presence found with her could have been explained as such - therefore nullifying any need to dispose of Natalee.

If, however, Natalee Holloway had been administered a drug rendering her unable to give consent - that evidence combined with a biological deposit from Joran would indicate rape.

As Joran claimed to have been studying criminal justice, naturally the consequences of what he had done would have been forefront in his mind, thus leading to a plan to dispose of Natalee.

Did Joran van der Sloot drug Natalee Holloway?

YOU BE THE JUDGE

We have previously shown the actions that lead us to believe Joran had targeted Miss Holloway for the purpose of a sexual conquest. When his motives are considered, it makes the possibility of drugging Natalee even more prevalent.

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/03/arubas-predators.html

Medical experts share their knowledge of possible results from ingesting a date rape drug.

ABC News Law & Justice Unit
Feb. 15, 2008

Medical experts tell ABC News that the description Joran van der Sloot gave of convulsions apparently experienced by Natalee Holloway on the night she disappeared could be consistent with the date rape drug GHB, and not simply alcohol intoxication.

Doctors and pharmacologists who spoke to ABC said that it's in general unlikely that alcohol poisoning alone could have caused the otherwise healthy Alabama teen to convulse the way Van der Sloot described it to a man who he believed was a friend but who was actually working undercover for a Dutch investigative journalist.

Convulsions 'Consistent' With Date Rape Drug
"If you gave me a choice based on [Van der Sloot's description of the convulsions], alcohol would be lowest on the list and GHB the highest," said Paul Doering, distinguished service professor of pharmacy practice at the University of Florida's College of Pharmacy.

"Chronic alcoholics who suddenly discontinue the use of alcohol can experience convulsions, but it's generally not part of the acute toxic phase of alcohol poisoning,'' Doering said. "When people die from alcohol alone, the levels [of alcohol] get so high that they essentially tell the body's respiratory center to stop. They just stop breathing."

"When GHB [gamma hydroxy butyrate] was at its peak use, 10 years ago, [convulsions] would be a commonly reported thing," Doering said, adding that witnesses to GHB overdoses described a person as "looking like he was dead, and then, scarily, he would start shaking like a mackerel on the deck of a fishing boat."

Paul Kolecki, of the emergency medicine department at Thomas Jefferson University's Jefferson Medical College, concurred that in general convulsions were more likely the result of a drug and alcohol combination.

"It doesn't happen with alcohol but with GHB it can happen, " he said. "GHB was used by anesthesiologists back in the '50s or '60s, and they had to stop because they were seeing these convulsions," he said. "To convulse and go limp, GHB is classic for that," he said, adding that other drugs like cocaine and ecstasy can also cause convulsions when mixed with too much alcohol.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4295570&page=4

Here we will explore the opportunity available to Joran for administering a drug to render Miss Holloway unconscious.

Jossy Mansur confirms that Joran van der Sloot has a history on the island of drinking, gambling, and most importantly SLIPPING PILLS INTO GIRLS’ DRINKS.
http://thepoliticalteen.net/2005/08/02/jossy-mansur-jvds-has-a-history/

VAN DER SLOOT: "I mean it's happened probably 20, 20 times nothing has ever gone wrong."
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186707,00.html

David Kock
June 9, 2005

Satish Kalpoe's attorney, David Kock, said his client told him that van der Sloot asked the Kalpoe brothers to pick him up Sunday night so he could meet up with Holloway and her classmates at Carlos'n Charlie's, a popular watering hole in the capital, Oranjestad.

They said they left the bar around 1:30 a.m. with van der Sloot and an intoxicated Holloway in the back seat, then stopped briefly at another restaurant about a block away before heading out of town, Kock said.
http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/news/1118481459238090.xml&coll=2
http://gwinnettdailyonline.com/GDP/archive/article7CC45D48DBE746FDAC4CA487F0C3448B.asp

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement

June 9, 2005
Then Natalee said that she also wanted to drink a Jellyshot but the bartender told me that that bar was closed. After that Natalee and me walked to another bar that was still open at that time. I asked the bartender two shots of Bacardi 151. I still had the whisky coke in my hand. Natalee asked me if she should drink the Bacardi 151 in one go. I answered her affirmatively and she answered me that she would do it in two. Natalee said to me that she needed a "chaser" in order to drink the Bacardi. Natalee drank my whisky coke as a "chaser" and then she drank the Bacardi 151 in two goes

Dave Holloway
NBC/13 Birmingham (Paraphrased)

Believes that the confession is true.
Does not believe that Deepak and Satish are not involved.
He believes that their involvement will come forward very soon.
He is talking about what happened in Carlos and Charlie's the night that Natalee disappeared. Says that there is a back bar at C&Cs and that Natalee was steered to that bar at last call. He had a friend monitor that bar on several nights in succession. At last call guy would order two drinks bartender would pour two drinks normally and would then reach to a shelf over his head and pour a clear substance into one of
the drinks.

There is ample reason to think that not only Joran, but the Kalpoe brothers as well disposed of evidence that was the means of administering such a date rape drug to Natalee.

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement

June 9, 2005
After that Natalee, Satish and myself walked outside because Carlos & Charlies was almost empty. Outside I met an American tourist and he asked me if he could get my cup for free. I threw out the little cola that was still left in the cup and then I gave it to the tourist.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement

June 11 2005
As to your question how far I drove into the afore mentioned street, I can say the following, I think I drove about 55 yards into that street. Joran said that I should let him out there. After that I brought my car to a full stop. Joran got out first and then the girl. He said: Fine, I will see you tomorrow. I asked him how he would get home. He said that he would find a way to get home. I said, and the girl. He answered, I will drop her off at the “Holiday Inn Hotel”, we will walk along the beach and it is very close by. I had asked him, sure. He answered yes, I will see you tomorrow. I do remember that I saw them walking off hand in hand. I drove out of the street to get back onto the road and proceeded driving into the direction of my house. I do remember that in front of the “Marriot Hotel” Satish asked me to stop momentarily. I did what he asked me, Satish rolled down his window and threw out the two “Yards”. After that we drove until we got to the roundabout near “Texaco Sasakr”. At the roundabout I headed due east in the direction of my house at Hooiberg.

Although Joran van der Sloot claims to have been lying to Patrick van der Eem when he described Miss Holloway's physical condition the morning of May 30th 2005, along with her ultimate fate - there is evidence to support those admissions.

JUG TWITTY:
“I know several times when they interviewed me the polis down there they kept asking me about Natalee, different questions about her, if she was an epileptic, and just crazy things like that. So it very well could have been that they took her out, they put something in her drink, she flipped out and she died. But if that's the case I don't understand if they don't know anything about it why didn't they come help Beth and I look the next morning? Why did they tell us they dropped her at the Holiday Inn when they really dropped her at the beach. It just doesn't make sense.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXF1u2pdyrs

On The Record
February 4, 2008

Greta: Where did the police get that seizure bit if they didn't get it from Joran when they picked him up?

John: I can't imagine any other place, I mean this was right after they had originally interviewed Joran and both Jug and Beth recall at least four (4) investigators asking them whether Natalee had epileptic seizures in the past or any sort of seizure history at all. van der Straaten, Jacobs, Tromp and a female investigator all repeatedly asked both Jug and Beth "does Natalee have any history of this' and they didn't just make that up, they obviously got it from somewhere.

Beth Holloway
February 7, 2008

HOLLOWAY: I couldn't believe it because, I mean, it was so stunning, it was so stunning that I was hearing these words that Joran was saying because two- and-a-half years ago, gosh, Greta, within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance — 48 hours — the lead detective, Dennis Jacobs, came to me in the Bubali (ph) police station and says, Does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures? And I thought, No, why are you asking that? And he did it — they did it repeatedly to Jug. And when I was hearing that, it just — it just felt like it brought everything full circle of what we had been fighting for.

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement

June 13, 2005
Then I asked my brother how the girl was doing.

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement

June 11, 2005

Joran told my brother that he had then tried to wake up the girl but that she had not awakened

Joran van der Sloot's book
Page 161

After Freddy's second statement on June 13th at 18:30, in which he keeps insisting that I told him the first story already on May 30th, the police confront us as best friends with each other. Some further statements follow after that. In the end Freddy states in his 6th and 7th statements that I have told him that Natalee went unconscious several times and did not regain consciousness at a certain moment, that I tried to wake her up by shaking her but that but this also did not work.

(Ranger Rover confession)
JORAN VAN DER SLOOT: All of a sudden, Patrick, like a movie, all the things she did.

PATRICK VAN DER EEM: Shaking?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, a lot. So I was, like, (DELETED), what's all this?

In conclusion, this document has demonstrated opportunity, motive and results consistent with the administration of a date rape drug.

YOU BE THE JUDGE

On The Record
February 4, 2008

John (Q. Kelly): I think they thought this would go away; these are the classic signs from a date rape drug GHB, the foaming at the mouth, the seizure, the cardiac arrest and someone like Joran, when you're the last person with someone alive and you don't call for help and dispose of a body, make up stories in terms of what happened to her, there's a reason you do that and you either summon help because something went wrong or you cover it up because you did something wrong, that's what happened here.

PATRICK VAN DER EEM:
There must have been something else that happened to her that he just wanted to dispose of her.

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 24, 2005

Joran said “if a body is found that we are in big trouble”

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!

Natalee's Freebirds

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: April 11, 2008, 03:48:01 PM »

I found something very interesting this morning.   At 4 PM on  January 10th, Daury's mother was arrested in Secaucus with 8 kilos of heroin.

Authorities seize 8 kilograms of heroin worth more than $500K

10 January 2008

SEACAUCUS, New Jersey. - Authorities seized 8 kilograms of heroin and arrested a woman as part an ongoing probe into a case with suspected international ties.

State Police Lt. Mark Kelly said Ramona Rodriguez-Tejada, 49, was arrested Wednesday as she attempted to board a bus in Secaucus. He says the powdered heroin she allegedly possessed is worth an estimated $520,000 and likely was smuggled through Aruba.

Kelly says the woman is a native of the Dominican Republic, but has Aruban citizenship and addresses in Brooklyn. She’s being held at the Hudson County Jail on $1 million bail.

Authorities believe the case also has ties to Holland and Haiti, and are continuing their investigation.

http://www.haiti-info.com/spip.php?article4451

Meanwhile, on the same day at 8:35 AM, across the Hudson River, another Tejada was arrested at her apartment in the Bronx for 8 kilos of heroin.  Coincidence???

January 10 2008

Top News
Bronx Police Raid Nets 8 Kilos of Heroin, Guns
NYPD officers raiding a north Bronx home earlier this week netted eight kilos of heroin and nine loaded handguns.

The couple who lived in the home, Edwin (Armani) Cruz, 31, and Lucille Tejada, 36, were arrested in the raid. Both face felony drug possession and numerous weapons charges.

The raid came after weeks of investigation by the NYPD's Bronx gang squad. However, police told the New York Daily News that the couple were not affiliated with a gang. Instead, police say, they are part of a larger organization that distributes guns and drugs on the streets of upper Manhattan and the Bronx.

"This was a substantial bust," Dep. Chief Robert Boyce, commander of the Citywide Gang Unit, told the Daily News. "I think we put a nice dent in this operation."

The raid was executed at 8:35 a.m., and the officers caught Cruz and Tejada still sleeping. Officers found the heroin, wrapped in red cellophane, stuffed in an empty vacuum box in the living room. The handguns, described as high-quality weapons, were found in a book bag and in a drawer.

Police say Cruz has an arrest record on charges of robbery, criminal possession of a weapon, and felony possession. His parole ended in 2006. Tejada has no criminal history.

http://www.policemag.com/News/2008/01/10/Bronx-Police-Raid-Nets-8-Kilos-of-Heroin-Guns.aspx
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: April 11, 2008, 03:53:25 PM »

SS - Yes, I've posted that in the thread I started about Daury being arrested.

No coincidence.  They are all family and all part of the same drug bust.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: April 11, 2008, 04:00:07 PM »

SS - Yes, I've posted that in the thread I started about Daury being arrested.

No coincidence.  They are all family and all part of the same drug bust.

Thanks Klaas,  I discovered it earlier today and I've been sitting on it until I got home to my computer.  I couldn't wait to get this information to all of you.  I just read where Magnolia had found it, too. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: April 11, 2008, 04:15:35 PM »

This is the shopping center where Ramona was arrested while getting on the bus.  There isn't much close by except more shopping centers, some light industrial businesses, and the Meadowlands.  The Lincoln Tunnel into midtown NYC is about a mile away.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTSN&cp=40.784595~-74.047508&style=h&lvl=16&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=2730194&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

This is the Hudson County Correctional Facility in Kearny, NJ where Daury and Ramona are currently guests.

tp://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTSN&cp=qsn3v18tqws3&style=b&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=7937242&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: April 11, 2008, 04:19:49 PM »

This is the shopping center where Ramona was arrested while getting on the bus.  There isn't much close by except more shopping centers, some light industrial businesses, and the Meadowlands.  The Lincoln Tunnel into midtown NYC is about a mile away.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTSN&cp=40.784595~-74.047508&style=h&lvl=16&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=2730194&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

This is the Hudson County Correctional Facility in Kearny, NJ where Daury and Ramona are currently guests.

tp://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTSN&cp=qsn3v18tqws3&style=b&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=7937242&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

The second link was incomplete.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTSN&cp=qsn3v18tqws3&style=b&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=7937242&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: April 11, 2008, 04:21:06 PM »

The second link was incomplete.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTSN&cp=qsn3v18tqws3&style=b&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=7937242&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

Thanks SS, I'm going to add this to the Daury arrested thread.  Good stuff 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #972 on: April 11, 2008, 04:22:04 PM »

Authorities believe the case also has ties to Holland and Haiti, and are continuing their investigation.

yeah no kidding huh!!! wonder if Mos even knows Rodriguez is in jail???

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: April 11, 2008, 04:24:59 PM »

Looks like another earthquake in Aruba:

Movecion sysmico riba tera na Aruba 
Local 
Friday, 11 April 2008 - 15:39 
Un rato pasa varios lugar na Aruba a sinti movecion nan sysmico riba tera. Por menciona Ponton, San Nicolas, y area di hotel a sinti e movecion nan aki cu ta wordo considera como si ta un temblor. Nos tambe a sinti e movecion aki y nos ta buskando mas informacion. Si abo tambe a sinti esaki, duna bo comentario y laga nos sa na ki bario bo a sinti esaki y bo experiencia.
Update: E temblor cu a wordo sinti a pasa net 3 or y 1 minuut di atardi cu un magnitud di 4.0. 

http://www.24ora.com/

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: April 11, 2008, 04:35:20 PM »

Was Natalee Drugged?

YOU BE THE JUDGE

[snipped]

What we've been saying all along.  She was drugged and raped.  Even Dompig and Stephen Cohen and Mos know that.  Arlene knows it too. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: April 11, 2008, 04:37:57 PM »

Was Natalee Drugged?

YOU BE THE JUDGE

[snipped]

What we've been saying all along.  She was drugged and raped.  Even Dompig and Stephen Cohen and Mos know that.  Arlene knows it too. 

Yes, they all know it. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: April 11, 2008, 04:41:46 PM »

Local 
Un rato pasa varios lugar na Aruba a sinti movecion nan sysmico riba tera. Por menciona Ponton, San Nicolas, y area di hotel a sinti e movecion nan aki cu ta wordo considera como si ta un temblor. Nos tambe a sinti e movecion aki y nos ta buskando mas informacion. Si abo tambe a sinti esaki, duna bo comentario y laga nos sa na ki bario bo a sinti esaki y bo experiencia.
Update: E temblor cu a wordo sinti a pasa net 3 or y 1 minuut di atardi cu un magnitud di 4.0. 

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: April 11, 2008, 04:42:07 PM »

I can only hope that Ramona is distraught enough to give up one or two of the big boys in Aruba.  Maybe a name like Jacobs will come up.  Wonder if she knows she can cut a deal.  Give us the corrupt government officials in Aruba and the big boys in Dominican Republic and Brooklyn and we'll put you in a rundown motel in Mesa, AZ with a new driver's license. 

Want to tell me how you picked Mesa, AZ?  It is now an area of high end and  million dollar homes through most of East Mesa.  If you have only been to downtown you are missing 80% of Mesa. 

I didn't intend to insult Mesa!  I just picked a warm weather place (cuz if you're relocating, why not to warm weather) that wasn't a big city and Mesa came to mind. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: April 11, 2008, 04:44:11 PM »

ARUBA IS SINKING.  THEY'RE SWIMMING TO CARACAS!  [/color]

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #979 on: April 11, 2008, 04:46:09 PM »

Local 

"the gods are talking' 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.