April 27, 2024, 02:13:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4 - 4/11/08  (Read 345497 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: April 06, 2008, 11:26:28 PM »

I just happened to catch the second half of the finale of 'Here's the Newlyweds' or something like that on ABC.  Those couples voted off had to vote for one of the 2 remaining couples to win $465,000.  Those who were voted off, however, were awarded a trip to Aruba...at the Radisson.  I think it had to be at least 8 couples...not sure.   

Like I said before, pretty soon the only tourists in Aruba will be there on Freebees 

I missed it your post....didn't catch up before posting...

I think it was yesterday or the day before.  Someone posted about another giveaway to Aruba and I said the same thing.  There won't be anyone left in Aruba paying for their rooms, LOL 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: April 06, 2008, 11:27:32 PM »

You guys probably already posted about this horrific murder in Aruba..Apparently the Son murdered his whole family..I guess he was a DJ for Top95 and the Father worked for a bank. I see both Rudy Croes and Peter De Witte were at the scene...

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: April 06, 2008, 11:30:52 PM »

******* - yes we knew about it but I hadn't seen those photos.  Thanks for posting.  It's said the son who murdered them all may have had a drug problem.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: April 06, 2008, 11:40:11 PM »

******* - yes we knew about it but I hadn't seen those photos.  Thanks for posting.  It's said the son who murdered them all may have had a drug problem.

YW! Well if it involved drugs and murder then that may be the backside of Dennis Jacobs..Not too many ALE wear a size 60 waist and 30 length  I wonder how much involvement he had in Pitbulls Murder?

« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 11:43:01 PM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: April 06, 2008, 11:42:55 PM »

*******  - it appears to me that the son that murdered them all was NOT the DJ at Top95.  It's that one with the dirty blonde hair that looks like he's on drugs.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: April 06, 2008, 11:47:51 PM »

Well,  it looks like Rudy is on drugs too with that shirt he has on!   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: April 06, 2008, 11:50:53 PM »

Well,  it looks like Rudy is on drugs too with that shirt he has on!   

Rudy really needs to have someone dress him.  The colors he wears are not good for him at all.   
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: April 06, 2008, 11:52:44 PM »

*******  - it appears to me that the son that murdered them all was NOT the DJ at Top95.  It's that one with the dirty blonde hair that looks like he's on drugs.

Your right...Interesting that both Rudy Croes and De Witte were on the scene...I guess it's a rare situation where this will actually go down as violent murders instead of the normal Arubacides..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: April 06, 2008, 11:58:56 PM »

Your right...Interesting that both Rudy Croes and De Witte were on the scene...I guess it's a rare situation where this will actually go down as violent murders instead of the normal Arubacides..

The way Glenda was talking at RU, everyone knew this family and it was quite a shock.  Very sad.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: April 07, 2008, 12:06:52 AM »

The way Glenda was talking at RU, everyone knew this family and it was quite a shock.  Very sad.

Yes..Very sad Sad I wonder if they are related to Rudy Lampe? I see Rudy Lampe was did a press copnference and was in the papers on the 4th. Well I guess most everyone is connected in some fashion in Aruba. I translated this from the Dutch part of our forum as I am trying to understand this info..Makes me wonder what Info they have that links this arrest in the U.S. to Natalee and this possibly being Daury?

News from Aruba. I refer not to the gezinsdrama in Santa Cruz where a drug addict ombracht his parents and brother, but on the matter Natalee Holloway.
All hope of the team that the confessions of Joran van der Sloot examine is drawn to a trace that leads to a man, who because of a drugsdelict stuck in the United States. The police have evidence that he is probably the person who has the boat threats facing Natalee to open sea. The coming weeks should be clear whether it is a hot track or mislead. But from the fact that it is a so-called embargo research (research that is closely guarded, even for fellow police) can be inferred that the information quite seriously. Would the "Daury" still exist?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 12:21:35 AM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: April 07, 2008, 12:16:10 AM »

Just one other thing from the front page of tomorrows Awemainta Newspaper..Will Nico Jorg   
say something suprising before he resigns this summer? We had a lot of hope from him when he scolded Paul VDS over a year ago and it's no suprise at all to see him butt heads with Rudy Croes....Will anyone ever make a stand in Aruba?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: April 07, 2008, 12:21:16 AM »

******* - I sure hope so, wouldn't that be great!

You better get some sleep, you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow! 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: April 07, 2008, 12:22:31 AM »

I just happened to catch the second half of the finale of 'Here's the Newlyweds' or something like that on ABC.  Those couples voted off had to vote for one of the 2 remaining couples to win $465,000.  Those who were voted off, however, were awarded a trip to Aruba...at the Radisson.  I think it had to be at least 8 couples...not sure.   

Like I said before, pretty soon the only tourists in Aruba will be there on Freebees 

I missed it your post....didn't catch up before posting...

I think it was yesterday or the day before.  Someone posted about another giveaway to Aruba and I said the same thing.  There won't be anyone left in Aruba paying for their rooms, LOL 

I just had to come back and say that it's funny that in tonight's show it was a 'CONSOLATION' prize....   Good PR move...hahahaha

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #273 on: April 07, 2008, 12:27:48 AM »

Just one other thing from the front page of tomorrows Awemainta Newspaper..Will Nico Jorg   
say something suprising before he resigns this summer? We had a lot of hope from him when he scolded Paul VDS over a year ago and it's no suprise at all to see him butt heads with Rudy Croes....Will anyone ever make a stand in Aruba?

I hope he will, but then again he's going back to work in the Netherlands so it probably depends on how far reaching this corruption goes.  I don't quite understand the "attorney general" position.  Are Nico Jorg and Theresa Croes both attorney generals but at different levels?  If anyone knows, I would appreciate help understanding this.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #274 on: April 07, 2008, 12:36:22 AM »

oops messed that last post up, sorry about that *******!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: April 07, 2008, 01:20:43 AM »

I'm off to play some games.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: April 07, 2008, 07:00:02 AM »

Hey *******, good to see you made it, and are happy.  I too am off and running on my new job.  Hope to talk with you tonight...Then I guess I need to catch up on these murders...

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #277 on: April 07, 2008, 07:58:25 AM »

Hu are you back *******?
or are you with your laptop in the middle of the jungle 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: April 07, 2008, 08:45:27 AM »

Hu are you back *******?

Hi Johan and Hotshot! Nice to see you guys Smile No I am not in the jungle hooked up wirelessly..lol! But I am in a new place very far from where I moved from  Suprisingly I woke up to snow today! Strange because yesterday it was 65 degrees here!

Hope all is well with the new job Hotshot..I'll be starting mine in 90 minutes 

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: April 07, 2008, 08:58:07 AM »

Hu are you back *******?

Hi Johan and Hotshot! Nice to see you guys Smile No I am not in the jungle hooked up wirelessly..lol! But I am in a new place very far from where I moved from  Suprisingly I woke up to snow today! Strange because yesterday it was 65 degrees here!

Hope all is well with the new job Hotshot..I'll be starting mine in 90 minutes 

Hey *******…Tamikosmom posted that bit about J2K’s making a stop…I can’t find it and may have to ask her to repost. Enjoy your day!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.