April 27, 2024, 03:26:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4 - 4/11/08  (Read 345511 times)
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #460 on: April 08, 2008, 06:14:12 PM »

Those translations are as clear as mud. LOL

What would be the going rate to procure females for willing to pay male clients?  Aruba is a hotbed of sources for finding women..so just come in pick out one OR give us your preferences and we will locate one for you.  How much would that cost?

+just fyi new info from diario paper today page from social happenings.  Maybe LaLa Hans Mos could awnser that question for you -seems he has been officially accepted as the new member to the  mens  rotary club.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #461 on: April 08, 2008, 06:23:20 PM »

Bumping for Sandy - will you give this a try please?

By the way...forgot I wanted to post this..

I'm not totally sure what this is saying.
The polis investigation van was ???? and wrecked or the polis have taken the van into custody for further examination. Anyone want to get this one a shot?

I see it says the 'van of the polis was transported to the polis ward / station for more investigation'.
Does that look right to anyone else?

Den oranan di merdia a drenta informe cu un mini van lo a bolter un poco mas pabao di A-Mart na Piedra Plat. Mester bisa cu ora cu polis a yega na e sitio nan a constata cu no tin ningun hende herida y nan no por a encontra e chauffeur di e auto y mucho menos e papelnan di e vehiculo pa cual motibo a pidi pa takelwagen di Polis transporta e van pa warda di Polis pa mas investigacion. Click read more pa mas imagen.

http://www.24ora.com

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: April 08, 2008, 06:25:02 PM »

[

The video of these young people dancing provocatively and drinking excessively portrays a world that is completely foreign to me and ... it saddens me.

Janet

Janet
[/quote]

I know what you mean Janet...but that is what the under belly of Aruba, is all about...
[/quote]

Unfortunately, I don't think that kind of provactive dancing and drinking is confined to just Aruba.  You can see it here as well.  Any trendy nightclub that appeals to young people, check it out any Friday or Saturday night.  Pretty sad, but true.
[/quote]

what comes to my mind watching these videos is exactly the same kind of thing my dad used to say about the dancing and music that my fellow teenagers were so enthralled with 50 years ago. 
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: April 08, 2008, 06:28:17 PM »

Tonight on Dana Pretzer:

Join Dana this week as he welcomes:

* R. Stephanie Good, attorney and NY Times Best Selling Author
discussing The Secret Lives of Women
    * Don Clark, retired FBI bureau chief and current Private Investigator
discussing the ruling on the Bahamian inquest into the death of Daniel
Smith
    * Aden McEvoy, father of Becca McEvoy

LISTEN LIVE TONIGHT AT 9PM EASTERN

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: April 08, 2008, 06:36:09 PM »

Those videos are truly creepy. I noticed in one that a young man had a "Hollister" t shirt on. Google says there are Hollister High Schools in Missouri and Oklahoma. I tried to search for pictures, but couldn't find anyone in a t shirt. Maybe one of the monkeys might know?

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: April 08, 2008, 06:45:07 PM »

Those videos are truly creepy. I noticed in one that a young man had a "Hollister" t shirt on. Google says there are Hollister High Schools in Missouri and Oklahoma. I tried to search for pictures, but couldn't find anyone in a t shirt. Maybe one of the monkeys might know?

Hi Maggie, Hollister is a brand name clothing line.
http://www.hollisterco.com/hol/homepage.html

+++

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #466 on: April 08, 2008, 06:50:11 PM »

Bumping for Sandy - will you give this a try please?

By the way...forgot I wanted to post this..

I'm not totally sure what this is saying.
The polis investigation van was ???? and wrecked or the polis have taken the van into custody for further examination. Anyone want to get this one a shot?

I see it says the 'van of the polis was transported to the polis ward / station for more investigation'.
Does that look right to anyone else?

Den oranan di merdia a drenta informe cu un mini van lo a bolter un poco mas pabao di A-Mart na Piedra Plat. Mester bisa cu ora cu polis a yega na e sitio nan a constata cu no tin ningun hende herida y nan no por a encontra e chauffeur di e auto y mucho menos e papelnan di e vehiculo pa cual motibo a pidi pa takelwagen di Polis transporta e van pa warda di Polis pa mas investigacion. Click read more pa mas imagen.  

mini van found on its side on the sreet just below the A-mart on Piedra Plat.  it says that by the time ploce arrived to the place there was noone around, no injured bodys around and infact no driver around nor was the paperwork for the van in the car. Polis transpported the van to headquarters for further investigation.

http://www.24ora.com

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #467 on: April 08, 2008, 06:56:24 PM »

Thank you Sandy I appreciate it!!

I was thinking it's probably not the polis van because it has a civilian license plate... although it is missing the tag that attaches to it.

Thank you again.

+++

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #468 on: April 08, 2008, 07:24:35 PM »

I was thinking it's probably not the polis van because it has a civilian license plate... although it is missing the tag that attaches to it.

Thank you again.

your welcome, How do you like Hns Mos inducted into rotary club, isnt this the same club that weve discussed in past as possible ties to group partys with young girls at the rotary club?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: April 08, 2008, 07:30:45 PM »

Thank you again.

your welcome, How do you like Hns Mos inducted into rotary club, isnt this the same club that weve discussed in past as possible ties to group partys with young girls at the rotary club?

I think I saw that online and there is a picture I didn't grab, but Mos looks to be about 6 foot 6 easy!! As Kyle said - he's a big guy.

and I guess I wasn't surprised, but wondered why.... he's leaving 'Rooba in a year... unless....

seeeee, I wonder too much!!!

+++

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: April 08, 2008, 07:31:34 PM »

Sandy I think that was the Lion's club, not Rotary. 

Thanks for all of your translations! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #471 on: April 08, 2008, 07:40:16 PM »

Thank you again.

I think I saw that online and there is a picture I didn't grab, but Mos looks to be about 6 foot 6 easy!! As Kyle said - he's a big guy.

and I guess I wasn't surprised, but wondered why.... he's leaving 'Rooba in a year... unless....

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #472 on: April 08, 2008, 07:42:05 PM »

Rotary Club a instala dos miembro nobo     
Monday, 07 April 2008 - 02:51

front.JPGRecientemente Rotary Club of Aruba a pin oficialmente dos miembro nobo na su Service Club. Nan ta den persona di Sr. Hans Mos y Sr. Arnoud Boesten. Presidente di Rotary, Sr. Bert Kamsteeg, a duna nan un caluroso bon bini durante di e ceremonia. Nan a ser felicita pa tur e miembronan di Rotary.

come across I added that!!!

+++

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #473 on: April 08, 2008, 07:46:57 PM »

Thank you again.

Dang,Mos is ginormous and he doesn't look too comfortable there.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: April 08, 2008, 07:52:01 PM »

front.JPGRecientemente Rotary Club of Aruba a pin oficialmente dos miembro nobo na su Service Club. Nan ta den persona di Sr. Hans Mos y Sr. Arnoud Boesten. Presidente di Rotary, Sr. Bert Kamsteeg, a duna nan un caluroso bon bini durante di e ceremonia. Nan a ser felicita pa tur e miembronan di Rotary.

Hi Rob,

I know that we see "come across" a lot in translations from Aruba, but do you have any idea what it's supposed to mean? I know it was probably explained at some point, but I'm usually out of the loop on most things.

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: April 08, 2008, 07:54:36 PM »

Hi Rob,

I know that we see "come across" a lot in translations from Aruba, but do you have any idea what it's supposed to mean? I know it was probably explained at some point, but I'm usually out of the loop on most things.

Hi BT.. nice to see you... I *think* Klaas had it right... it's just a translation software thing. That's my guess too.

+++

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: April 08, 2008, 07:57:13 PM »

Hi Rob,

Hi BT.. nice to see you... I *think* Klaas had it right... it's just a translation software thing. That's my guess too.

Thanks, Rob. I was fairly flummoxed by that one. 

I Stand With The Girl
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: April 08, 2008, 08:05:27 PM »

Morning monkeys!  I have a  few quick questions. Maybe someone will know the answers, for some reason I can't ever recall discussing this before, but then again I miss a lot.

What are the hours of operation of the party boat the Tattoo that Steve Croes worked on?

What EXACTLY was Steve Croes job on that boat?   

Thanks!

Not sure about the hours Lala's.  Steve was a DJ on the Tattoo.  It's possible that he sometimes drove it as well.  I believe he was supposed to be staying on the Tattoo that night as security and was fired because he wasn't doing his job. 

We don`t have that answer yet. We are looking into that to see what the boat`s movements were. We do know from the owner, Marcus Williams (sic), that Steve Croes did have a key to the boat. But the owner also tells us that the boat has a special electronic security system on it and he doesn`t believe that Steve Croes would have been able to take the boat without his permission. And he has described Steve Croes as a model employee, Nancy. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/17/ng.01.html

How about a test of the system?  If he has a special electronic system, what exactly does it secure?  Did he think to offer someone (another employee) say $100 to try and evade it?  What about Dompigs island radar?  Would a ship the size of the Tattoo have some kind identifying beacon that was used 24/7? 

What did this man do to test his theory that SC could not have taken the boat without permission?

What about cell phone traffic from the boat?  Satellite phone? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: April 08, 2008, 08:17:35 PM »

I think it's possible that the Tattoo could be used. However, I don't think it could be used to go where the Persistence was. The seas seems too ruff even at night. It's a boat so it could be used. I just don't think it's likely.

Just about every room in five hotels overlooks that area... even if this body disposal would have happened at 3 + am, there would be people seeing the Tattoo moving and would have thought that odd and reported it. So, it's possible because it is a boat, but unlikely in my opinion.

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #479 on: April 08, 2008, 08:33:22 PM »

Those translations are as clear as mud. LOL

What would be the going rate to procure females for willing to pay male clients?  Aruba is a hotbed of sources for finding women..so just come in pick out one OR give us your preferences and we will locate one for you.  How much would that cost?

+just fyi new info from diario paper today page from social happenings.  Maybe LaLa Hans Mos could awnser that question for you -seems he has been officially accepted as the new member to the  mens  rotary club.

Well, that gives me a great deal of confidence. He's fitting in real well down there, isn't he?  Rolling Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.