April 27, 2024, 05:54:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4 - 4/11/08  (Read 345354 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: April 08, 2008, 08:35:07 PM »

Tonight on Dana Pretzer:

Join Dana this week as he welcomes:

* R. Stephanie Good, attorney and NY Times Best Selling Author
discussing The Secret Lives of Women
    * Don Clark, retired FBI bureau chief and current Private Investigator
discussing the ruling on the Bahamian inquest into the death of Daniel
Smith
    * Aden McEvoy, father of Becca McEvoy

LISTEN LIVE TONIGHT AT 9PM EASTERN

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

I realize that it's off topic and this is a thread for Natalee but I want everyone to pls make sure and read the front page about Becca.... and send emails galore to help this case get the attention it deserves.  I know that part of Natalee's legacy is that we fight bad things happening to others... please also stand with this little girl... and we will always stand with the girl... just keep standing or you'll fall for anything.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #481 on: April 08, 2008, 08:36:05 PM »

I think it's possible that the Tattoo could be used. However, I don't think it could be used to go where the Persistence was. The seas seems too ruff even at night. It's a boat so it could be used. I just don't think it's likely.

Just about every room in five hotels overlooks that area... even if this body disposal would have happened at 3 + am, there would be people seeing the Tattoo moving and would have thought that odd and reported it. So, it's possible because it is a boat, but unlikely in my opinion.

Given this premise...what are the chances that they used the Gottenbos boat for a body dump then? 
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: April 08, 2008, 08:46:05 PM »

I think it's possible that the Tattoo could be used. However, I don't think it could be used to go where the Persistence was. The seas seems too ruff even at night. It's a boat so it could be used. I just don't think it's likely.

Just about every room in five hotels overlooks that area... even if this body disposal would have happened at 3 + am, there would be people seeing the Tattoo moving and would have thought that odd and reported it. So, it's possible because it is a boat, but unlikely in my opinion.

Just for grins...

Does anyone have the specs for the Tattoo?  Persistence?

I wonder how they compare with regard to size?

Is the end of May past hurricane season in Aruba?

I'll throw this out there too - would tourists staying in a hotel for just a few days know what the normal schedule for the Tattoo is?   

I'm thinking a tourist in Aruba for less than five days, would not know what the routine schedule for the Tattoo was.  This was also the last night for the music festival.  Isn't it possible there were more boats moving about?

Was there ever some data/statistics about normal traffic before, during, and after the festival?  Year over year comparison?  Any records/estimates of how many boats actually came from other islands for the festival?  How many boats are kept on a routine basis in the water on Aruba?

I'm thinking any body disposal did not happen on the beach by the hotels.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: April 08, 2008, 08:50:50 PM »

Given this premise...what are the chances that they used the Gottenbos boat for a body dump then? 

Well, just assuming there was an actually sea disposal, because we haven't heard anything official that connects anyone to any boat and for that matter to any DNA that relates to Natalee. So, at this point, in my opinion, if there was a body disposal at sea, it would involve boats known to the perpetrators.

If Vadir van der Loon is running drugs in a small boat, what are the odds that some one has used the Tattoo for such a crime? Small boats would be the key here... in my opinion.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #484 on: April 08, 2008, 08:54:53 PM »

I have to go back to two statements. One by Joran and one by TJ Ward.

TJ has always said that Colombians were involved.

Joran said she will never be found and higher powers.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: April 08, 2008, 08:56:06 PM »

Tonight on Dana Pretzer:

Smith

Tune in now, the show starts in a couple minutes!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: April 08, 2008, 08:58:53 PM »

With regard to the water search for Natalee, BFN had JDS, LegallyLex, and Dave in chat on Sunday night.

There were a few things I'd never heard.  I didn't think to save them for reposting, but next time Kyle visits, maybe he could repost the information (in detail/correctly) here.  Maybe there could be a question thread for Kyle (or they could do a SM radio show). 

From memory -

JDS / LS and the searchers need a larger ROV.  The ROV that was initially used was about 10 hp.  What they need is something between 100 - 250 hp.  This would be roughly the size of a Yugo.

An ROV that size usually has a special ship.  The Dutch and US Navies are likely to have such a vessel in their fleet.  This kind of equipment is also used by oil companies as well.  If you have such equipment, now would be a good time to off their services.

John has been looking at a few things, but a larger ROV/ship is still needed.

The ROV that was used, checked out about one quarter (1/4) of the sites of interest.  The majority need further investigation.

There was discussion about what made an object a site of interest.  Basically, it had to be at least the size of the fish trap that was reported stolen.

If some has some corrections, please do (this is from memory).

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: April 08, 2008, 08:59:15 PM »

That doesnt suprise me at all..We know Rene Van Heyningens GF swears a Colombian and a Aruban killed her husband. We also know Lorenzo had armed Colombians at his compound when TJ Ward went to visit him. Also as you know PVDS is supposed to be linked to a cartel,probably Colombian.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: April 08, 2008, 09:01:28 PM »

Well,  it looks like Rudy is on drugs too with that shirt he has on!   

Rudy really needs to have someone dress him.  The colors he wears are not good for him at all.   

There are no clothes, no style, or colors that can dress up a man with a face that resembles a goat's ass:)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: April 08, 2008, 09:02:54 PM »

Maybe Joran will committ a copy cat murder:) or Val.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: April 08, 2008, 09:08:57 PM »

That doesnt suprise me at all..We know Rene Van Heyningens GF swears a Colombian and a Aruban killed her husband. We also know Lorenzo had armed Colombians at his compound when TJ Ward went to visit him. Also as you know PVDS is supposed to be linked to a cartel,probably Colombian.

Hi *******, glad ya made the trip... and enjoying your new job.

As for the dead guy Rene, I heard a long time ago that it was a shovel that turned into a machete, anyhoo... there were a good deal of superficial minor cuts on his body. So, the conclusions was - she hit hit with the magical shovel that turned into a machete and tried to stab him a few more times that left the minor abrasions and that was that. case closed.

They believed that the depth of some of the superficial wounds indicated a woman because of the minor damage inflicted other than the throat wound.

+++

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #491 on: April 08, 2008, 09:12:34 PM »

Just for grins...

Does anyone have the specs for the Tattoo?  Persistence?

I wonder how they compare with regard to size?

Is the end of May past hurricane season in Aruba?

I'll throw this out there too - would tourists staying in a hotel for just a few days know what the normal schedule for the Tattoo is?   

I'm thinking a tourist in Aruba for less than five days, would not know what the routine schedule for the Tattoo was.  This was also the last night for the music festival.  Isn't it possible there were more boats moving about?

Was there ever some data/statistics about normal traffic before, during, and after the festival?  Year over year comparison?  Any records/estimates of how many boats actually came from other islands for the festival?  How many boats are kept on a routine basis in the water on Aruba?

I'm thinking any body disposal did not happen on the beach by the hotels.

Tattoo---The Caribbean Experience   
 Home 
 PROPOSAL – THE SALE OF “TATTOO”

We are pleased to offer for sale, the vessel TATTOO and a successful ongoing Caribbean charter business. The charter vessel TATTOO may also be purchased separately for a reduced price if it is to be relocated.
For seriously interested parties, a meeting may be arranged with our broker SBO Associates or our accountants for review of certain financial statements and profit and loss reports. Our attorney is available to answer any questions in respect to our island laws and legal matters and our shipping inspectors are available to answer questions pertaining to the vessel's condition and past inspection results and vessel compliance with SOLAS requirements.

Contact Us 
Facts/Figures   
Photo Album 

PARTICULARS   
 Engines:
(2) GM 12V71 (Both recently rebuilt)
Transmissions:
Twin Disc (3-1 reduction)  Twin propellers

Speed:
6 knots

Capacity:
294 passengers + 6 crew

Appraised Value of Vessel (2007):
US$ 850,000.00

Insured Value of Vessel (2007)
US $850,000.00

Appraised value of Additional Items:
  US$ 100,000.00

ASKING PRICE: Vessel and Business

US$ 795,000.00

Vessel:
Caribbean Princess (Aka “TATTOO”) Vessel
Design:
Catamaran (three decks)

Hull Material:
Steel

Year Built:

Tonnage:
159.16 BRT 96.08 NRT

Length:
31.60 meters (115 feet)

Beam:
10.00 meters (33 feet)

Draft:
2.4 meters

The vessel may be purchased separately for US $ 695,000.00.

ASSETS INCLUDED IN SALE:

CHARTER VESSEL:   CARIBBEAN PRINCESS   (Aka “TATTOO”)

Economic Owner:  Caribbean Latitudes LTD
Legal Owner:  Sinbad Charters N.V.
Located:  Aruba, Dutch West Indies
Registration #:  PJVT -  2001
Approved Capacity:  294 Pax + 6 Crew
Flag:  Netherlands
  Type of Vessel:  Catamaran           Decks:  (3)
Gross Tonnage:  159.16 tons         Net Tonnage:  96.8 tons
Construction Material:  Steel          Last Survey:  2006
Year Built:  1994                           Built:  Puerto la Cruz, Venezuela

Dimensions:     
Length:  LOA  33.00 meters  (110 feet
Length: LWL  31.06 meters  (105 feet)
Beam:  10.00 meters  (33 feet) 
Depth:   2.4 meters  (8 feet)
Draft:   2.1 meters  (7 feet) 
Shell Plating Thickness:  9/32”  (8 mil average)     
Framing:  5/16”           
Bulkheads:  5/16” (8 water tight bulkheads in each pontoon)
Engine Rooms:  (2)                                                   
Cruising Speed:  7 knots
Make of Engines:  Detroit Deisels     Model:  12V71
H.P:  500 hp                               
Hours:  Port Engine rebuilt in 2006
Serial #:  Z68197127  (300 hrs)   
Hours:  Starboard Engine rebuilt in 2005                 
Serial #:  Z69197040  (600 hrs)         
Make of Transmissions:  Twin Disc              Ratio:  3 to 1
Make of Generators:  Twin Perkins 45 KW  ( Both rebuilt within the last two years)
Steering:  Hydraulic                               
Bilge Pumps:  (2) 1500 gal. Per hour electric pumps
1)  diesel powered fire pump which doubles as an emergency bilge pump

Tankage:
Fuel Tanks Capacity:
20,000 liters  (5,265 gallons)
Water Tanks Capacity:
Waste Tanks Capacity:
Slush Tank Capacity:
5,000 liters  (1,316 gallons)
Maintenance Work Room and Storage:  200 sq. feet  (25’x8’x8’)
Liquor and Dry Storage:  200 sq. feet  (25’x8’x8’)

Navigation Equipment:
1.  (2) VHF Radios
2.  Compass
3.  GPS Receiver
4.  Furno Radar (48 mile)
5.  Search Light:  200,000 candle power
6.  Air Horn

Safety Equipment:
1.  Life Rafts for 300 Passengers and Crew
2.  Solas Approved Life Vests with lights and whistles  (294 + 6) (10% Childrens vests)
3.  Fire Extinguishers on each deck / Catering Area / Bridge
4.  CO2 remote manual activated fire extinguishers (Engine Rooms)
5.  Smoke Alarm systems in both engine rooms
6.  Automatic fire extinguisher in propane gas storage compartment
7.  Electrical fire pump with fire hose to access all areas of vessel
8.  Diesel back up fire pump
9.  Flare gun, flares, hand flares
10. EPIRB
11. Life Rings and man overboard lights on each deck
12. Fire Axe and Fire Blanket
13. First aid kit and supplies, oxygen kit and back board

http://www.tattoopartycruises.com/pages/inventory.html

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: April 08, 2008, 09:13:59 PM »

From the BFN chat Sunday -

The topic of the shirt / fishnet came up.  IIRC, it is not known what happened to that scrap, I do not believe anyone in the family saw it.  It should have been further investigated.  What happened to it? 

The topic of the shoulder bone found by the scuba diver came up, it contained tissue.  This was determined by someone to be the "donkey bone." 

Why didn't the investigators communicate these discoveries to the entire investigation team? 
========================
My comments -

Who determined the bone was from a donkey?  Where was it sent for analysis?  Other bones were determined to be fish bones or not human.  Were any of these bones sent for analysis by experts?  IIRC, they were just tossed away.  Why would anyone toss out something that might be related to a missing human?  An active search?  When you knew your suspects were not telling the truth?

It is very sad to me that someone may have thrown away the only remaining evidence of what was once someone's daughter.  How could a small piece of shoulder bone with tissue harm anyone?  A DNA test might have eliminated all the questions, but I don't think the tissue was sent for analysis.

There are folks that have noted the stray and dead dogs on the island.  I've never been there.

How many stray and dead donkeys has anyone seen on Aruba?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #493 on: April 08, 2008, 09:14:21 PM »

Well,  it looks like Rudy is on drugs too with that shirt he has on!   

Rudy really needs to have someone dress him.  The colors he wears are not good for him at all.   

There are no clothes, no style, or colors that can dress up a man with a face that resembles a goat's ass:)
  TRUE!  And nothing can disguise the EVIL I see in his face either! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: April 08, 2008, 09:17:25 PM »

ARUBA - RADAR SYSTEM

More Aruba Speak!  One radar system ... two official positions on its effectiveness to detect vessels leaving and entering Aruban waters.

Janet

++++++++++++

Natalee Holloway: New Clues
Investigator Tells 48 Hours She Probably Died From Excessive Alcohol, Maybe Drugs
Page 4 of 5
March 25, 2006

But Dr. Ruben Cruz, the head of the island’s search and rescue team showed 48 Hours that an unweighted body thrown overboard near the shore would wash up on the beach.

Cruz says he and his team have tossed a dummy overboard many times, but that in every case, it drifted back to shore. The only way that wouldn’t happen is if a boat sailed more than two miles offshore — a trip that would have turned up on police radar and been captured on tape.

Police have accounted for every boat in the water the night Natalee vanished.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page4.shtml

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/03/28/gerold-dompig-states-in-48-hours-interview-that-radar-system-in-full-proof-really/

Dave Holloway
NANCY GRACE
April 24, 2006

GRACE: Well, Dave Holloway, aren`t there logs and isn`t there surveillance in place in Aruba of all the ships that go out of the tiny island, even at night?

HOLLOWAY: Well, there is but on one of those nights, I think it was June the 7th or June the 8th, the electricity went out on the island for about two hours so you wonder if that would have been the prime opportunity to do it. Small boats, I don`t think, can be picked up as well as the big ones.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/24/ng.01.html

Amigoe
November 2005
"Radar System Not Watertight"

ORANJESTAD — The radar-system that monitors the coastline is not watertight. People still manage to enter Aruba illegally from sea. This was stated by the general commander of Warda nos Costa, Gerold Dompig. His statement challenges the words of Justice-minister Rudy Croes (MEP) who closed a lease contract for the radar equipment last year.

In June, July and August 2004 the radars were put into operation as a test. Vessels were placed out at sea to test the radar’s reach. The results were positive and the lease contract was signed till August 2007. A year later it becomes apparent that the radar’s efficiency is somewhat different in reality compared to the theoretical press presentation of Raytheon. Project coordinator Kelly confirms Dompig’s statement that high waves influence the efficiency of the radar. “The radar works well, but not during all types of weather. Heavy rainfall causes all kinds of spots on the screen, which makes it difficult to discern small boats. But, then again, no radar is full proof.”

www.amigoe.com/

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/03/28/gerold-dompig-states-in-48-hours-interview-that-radar-system-in-full-proof-really/

Raytheon Canada Wins Contract for Coastal Surveillance in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba

OTTAWA, Nov. 28, 2005 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Canada, a wholly owned subsidiary of Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN), has been awarded a contract valued at approximately $12 million (Euro 10 million) by the Royal Netherlands Navy and the Coast Guard of the Netherlands Antilles & Aruba (CGNA&A) to build an integrated coastal surveillance radar network on the islands of Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao, including long-term maintenance and training.

The system will enable the precision monitoring of marine traffic in the waters around the Dutch Caribbean. It will be used primarily for search and rescue and drug interdiction, but it will also help combat illegaimmigration.

The baseline system consists of eight radar sites equipped with a single command and control center based at the CGNA&A's rescue and coordination center in Curacao. Each site is composed of a Raytheon Canada Marine Small Target Tracker, Terma Scanter 2001 Radar from Terma of Denmark, wireless
communications and physical infrastructure. The command and control center will be provided by HITT Traffic of The Netherlands.

"This contract highlights Raytheon's industry leadership in coastal surveillance, advanced signal processing, and small target tracking technology," said Ron Fisher, president and CEO of Raytheon Canada. "We're delighted to team with HITT to create and design this complex system for the coast guard of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. Our Waterloo facility has
provided strong leadership on this project."

Raytheon's Airspace Management and Homeland Security business area offers a broad range of automation and surveillance systems that are in use today in more than 50 countries around the world. The breadth of Raytheon's systems
includes automation, communication, navigation and surveillance. Products are available to both civil and military markets.

Investing in Canada since the 1950s, Raytheon Canada employs 1400 people at multiple sites in Alberta, British Columbia, Nova Scotia and Ontario, serving the aerospace and defense sectors with a broad range of high technology products and services.

Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN), with 2004 sales of $20.2 billion, is an industry leader in defense and government electronics, space, information technology, technical services, and business and special mission aircraft.  With headquarters in Waltham, Mass., Raytheon employs 80,000 people worldwide.

Corinne Kovalsky (Canada)

Lynford Morton (U.S.)

SOURCE  Raytheon Company

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/micro_stories.pl?ACCT=149999&TICK=RTN&STORY=/www/story/11-28-2005/0004223297&EDATE=Nov+28,+2005

Terma Radar Systems selected supplier of SCANTER 2001 Radar Systems for Netherlands Antilles

With Terma Radar Systems supplying their renowned SCANTER 2001 Radar Sensor, the Coastguard of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba has selected HITT and Raytheon Canada to supply a surveillance system to facilitate the survey of the coastal waters surrounding the islands of Curacao, Aruba and Bonaire.

Each radar site will be composed of a Raytheon Canada Small Target Tracker, Terma SCANTER 2001 Radar, wireless communications and other infrastructure. The command and control centre will be provided by HITT Traffic of the Netherlands.

The SCANTER 2001 radar system provides precision monitoring of all kinds of marine traffic in the waters around the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. The main purpose being to increase security and to stop landings of drugs, weapons and illegal immigrants.

The selection was made after fierce international competition on the basis of technological performance and price. Specifically, the Coastguard carried out extensive live tests at site in which small speedboats had to be detected and tracked in all kinds of weather conditions. The combination of high definition presentation of live radar and automatic target tracking proves very efficient and offers operational superiority in the growing world market of coastal surveillance systems.

The prime contract was entered between Raytheon and the Royal Netherlands Navy in November 2005. The coastal surveillance system comprising eight Terma radars, two control centres and network equipment, will be delivered by mid-2006.

http://www.terma.com/index.dsp?page=905#

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #495 on: April 08, 2008, 09:17:43 PM »

Legal Owner of Tattoo:  Sinbad Charters N.V.

SINBAD CHARTERS N.V. 

Business address NOORD 128-P, NOORD 
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 
Name of the company  SINBAD CHARTERS N.V. 
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation  23 JUNE 1992 

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD: 

CROES, ROLANDO JUAN
Residing in  CATIRI 7, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 16 FEBRUARY 1948 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  23 JUNE 1992 
Authority  FULL 

WIGGINS, MARC ALAN
Residing in  TURIBANA 43-D, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  U.S.A., ITHACA, NEW YORK on 27 NOVEMBER 1950 
Nationality  AMERICAN 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  1 JUNE 2001 
Authority  FULL 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: April 08, 2008, 09:23:14 PM »

Tonight on Dana Pretzer:

Smith

Tune in now, the show starts in a couple minutes!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

On now.  This interview with Stephanie Good has been great!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: April 08, 2008, 09:23:46 PM »

From the BFN chat Sunday -

The topic of the shirt / fishnet came up.  IIRC, it is not known what happened to that scrap, I do not believe anyone in the family saw it.  It should have been further investigated.  What happened to it? 

The topic of the shoulder bone found by the scuba diver came up, it contained tissue.  This was determined by someone to be the "donkey bone." 

Why didn't the investigators communicate these discoveries to the entire investigation team? 
========================
My comments -

Who determined the bone was from a donkey?  Where was it sent for analysis?  Other bones were determined to be fish bones or not human.  Were any of these bones sent for analysis by experts?  IIRC, they were just tossed away.  Why would anyone toss out something that might be related to a missing human?  An active search?  When you knew your suspects were not telling the truth?

It is very sad to me that someone may have thrown away the only remaining evidence of what was once someone's daughter.  How could a small piece of shoulder bone with tissue harm anyone?  A DNA test might have eliminated all the questions, but I don't think the tissue was sent for analysis.

There are folks that have noted the stray and dead dogs on the island.  I've never been there.

How many stray and dead donkeys has anyone seen on Aruba?

It's very sad to me that someone, anyone, could throw away Natalee. That's so sad. Makes my blood boil sometimes. Actually all the time.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: April 08, 2008, 09:23:59 PM »

Hi *******, glad ya made the trip... and enjoying your new job.

As for the dead guy Rene, I heard a long time ago that it was a shovel that turned into a machete, anyhoo... there were a good deal of superficial minor cuts on his body. So, the conclusions was - she hit hit with the magical shovel that turned into a machete and tried to stab him a few more times that left the minor abrasions and that was that. case closed.

They believed that the depth of some of the superficial wounds indicated a woman because of the minor damage inflicted other than the throat wound.

Thanks man! When they did the reconstruction of his death they lied to the Family when they did it and his brother was very upset that they changed the date and didnt notify him. They said in court she lied and they don't believe she carried him to the cemetary as they dont think it was possible she could have lifted him over the fence by herself. What is also strange is the landlord was a witness that said two men were involved. She was convicted even though she swears two men did it,last I recall she was appealing her sentence. Case closed.

Until someone proves to me otherwise,I believe the 4 people that were convicted in mutilating and burning pitbull admitted to it for exchange of a lesser sentence for getting nailed for cocaine distribution. These arrests were made after the Family went public to the media. I bet they they didn't receive anything for the drug convictions,only for what they said they did to Pitbull. They were also appealing there light sentences..It would not suprise me if they were all free right now except for that one guy that got 4 years.

I believe this was a cover up just like Pitbulls murder.MO
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 09:29:45 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: April 08, 2008, 09:39:50 PM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.