April 27, 2024, 09:54:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4 - 4/11/08  (Read 345420 times)
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: April 10, 2008, 08:53:24 PM »

Woman arrested with heroin is called a trafficking suspect
Friday, January 11, 2008 BY JUSTO BAUTISTASTAFF WRITER

SECAUCUS -- A woman arrested at a bus stop with 8 kilograms of high-grade heroin worth $520,000 is a suspect in a drug-trafficking probe that stretches from New York to the Caribbean, the state police said Thursday.

Ramona Rodriguez-Tejada, 49, was being held on $1 million bail at the Hudson County Jail.

The "high-level" organization has ties to Aruba, Holland and "points northeast in the metro area," said Detective Lt. Mark Kelly of the New Jersey State Police Drug Trafficking North Unit.

"We're seeing a pattern where a lot of cocaine or heroin seems to be trafficking through those countries," Kelly said. "It was nice to get the stuff off the street."

Rodriguez-Tejada was arrested at 4 p.m. Wednesday as she waited for a bus at the Harmon Meadow Plaza shopping complex on Route 3. Eight kilograms of heroin were found in her luggage, Kelly said.

"It was in pure powder form, and had not been broken down for street distribution," Kelly said.

Rodriguez-Tejada, a Dominican Republic national who lives in Aruba but also uses addresses in Brooklyn, told investigators she is a jewelry dealer in Aruba, Kelly said.

Kelly declined to say when the ongoing investigation began, calling it a collaborative effort between the state police and state Division of Criminal Justice.

"We will be consulting with other agencies like the DEA [Drug Enforcement Administration]," Kelly said.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/crimeandcourts/13699532.html
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 09:02:23 PM by klaasend » Logged

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: April 10, 2008, 08:54:41 PM »

Hi Rob..I have been reading about David Stacey in the Dutch part of forum..Is his son from Grand Blanc Michigan? Both Dad and Son are named David Stacey?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: April 10, 2008, 08:56:10 PM »

Oops. I dunno if you can fix my post, Klaas? 

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: April 10, 2008, 09:19:56 PM »

Hi Rob..I have been reading about David Stacey in the Dutch part of forum..Is his son from Grand Blanc Michigan? Both Dad and Son are named David Stacey?

If you haven't been reading the Dutch part of our forum there was some discussion on a David Stacey,who was last with Max De Vries before he dissapeared in Aruba...There is talk that he may have been busted for Cocaine distribution in Illinois or Michigan recently..That would be quite interesting if both him and Daury Rodriguez were both tied to the same Drug Cartel..Would it not?

We don't know all the facts yet and I was away for a week,so I am just trying to understand all I missed...It could be another David Stacey for all I know..
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 09:24:13 PM by Observer » Logged

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #824 on: April 10, 2008, 09:24:18 PM »

Woman arrested with heroin is called a trafficking suspect
Friday, January 11, 2008 BY JUSTO BAUTISTASTAFF WRITER

SECAUCUS -- A woman arrested at a bus stop with 8 kilograms of high-grade heroin worth $520,000 is a suspect in a drug-trafficking probe that stretches from New York to the Caribbean, the state police said Thursday.

Ramona Rodriguez-Tejada, 49, was being held on $1 million bail at the Hudson County Jail.

The "high-level" organization has ties to Aruba, Holland and "points northeast in the metro area," said Detective Lt. Mark Kelly of the New Jersey State Police Drug Trafficking North Unit.

"We're seeing a pattern where a lot of cocaine or heroin seems to be trafficking through those countries," Kelly said. "It was nice to get the stuff off the street."

Rodriguez-Tejada was arrested at 4 p.m. Wednesday as she waited for a bus at the Harmon Meadow Plaza shopping complex on Route 3. Eight kilograms of heroin were found in her luggage, Kelly said.

"It was in pure powder form, and had not been broken down for street distribution," Kelly said.

Rodriguez-Tejada, a Dominican Republic national who lives in Aruba but also uses addresses in Brooklyn, told investigators she is a jewelry dealer in Aruba, Kelly said.

Kelly declined to say when the ongoing investigation began, calling it a collaborative effort between the state police and state Division of Criminal Justice.

"We will be consulting with other agencies like the DEA [Drug Enforcement Administration]," Kelly said.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/crimeandcourts/13699532.html

Good find, vms...I was looking off and on all day and didn't see this one....I read this news every day.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: April 10, 2008, 09:26:10 PM »

If you havent been reading the DUtch part of our forum there was some discussion on a David Stacey who was last with Max De Vries before he dissapeared...There is talk that he may have been busted for Cocaine distribution in Illinois or Michigan recently..That would be quite interesting if both him and Daury Rodriguez were both tied to the same Drug Cartel..Would it not?

We don't know all the facts yet and I was away for a week,so I am just trying to understand all I missed...It could be another David Stacey for all I know..

i even checked the child predator sites the other day and couldn't find a david stacey i was sure of.  danged little out there within my very limited research abilities.  i sure have strong feelings about what happened to max though.  nothing rang true about anthing i read except that the two of them went out and only l came back.  if max just floated off after the second waverunner went dead, both waverunners and both riders should have floated along with the same current. 
dennisintn
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: April 10, 2008, 09:26:21 PM »

Very interesting Johan..I see she is still insisting Natalee was a drug addict Sad

here you can see that Renee Gielen is working for the dutch&aruban government :

Thank you ******* and Johan

Renee Gielen - A member of the disinformation campaign ... the disinformation campaign created to distance Joran and Paulus from their participation in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 and ... to shift the focus on the mother and step-father of Natalee Holloway.

Janet

++++++++++++

Anita van der Sloot
Pauw and Witteman
January 11, 2008

(translated from Dutch)

Witteman: Do you think she’s dead?

Anita: I don't know, I have thought for a long time that she is alive, and there ahve been indications she is.  And those facts have to be investigated.  Rene Gielen on Curacao is making a documentary, she has interviewed a lot a people, we know because she's in contact with us.  I really would like for the other side of the story to also be investigated.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/media/jorandevries.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: April 10, 2008, 09:31:04 PM »

If you havent been reading the DUtch part of our forum there was some discussion on a David Stacey who was last with Max De Vries before he dissapeared...There is talk that he may have been busted for Cocaine distribution in Illinois or Michigan recently..That would be quite interesting if both him and Daury Rodriguez were both tied to the same Drug Cartel..Would it not?

i even checked the child predator sites the other day and couldn't find a david stacey i was sure of.  danged little out there within my very limited research abilities.  i sure have strong feelings about what happened to max though.  nothing rang true about anthing i read except that the two of them went out and only l came back.  if max just floated off after the second waverunner went dead, both waverunners and both riders should have floated along with the same current. 
dennisintn

I see a younger David Stacey busted in 2004 for cocaine..I wonder if he is the guys son?

Police: Coke bust nabs top go-to guy

By: Ryan J. Stanton

With the money David Stacey earned selling cocaine he could more than pay his college tuition in just a few weeks’ time.

The 23-year-old Grand Blanc Michigansenior was pushing $5,000 a week — $7,000 on a good week, police say.

“We knew that he had a problem, but we didn’t know the extent of it by any means,” said a close friend of Stacey’s. “He got caught up in the lifestyle — the stereotypical story of the big man on campus.”

His lavish lifestyle caught up with him when Michigan State Police arrested Stacey Thursday after an acquaintance of his overdosed on three grams of cocaine in Timber Creek Apartments. The 21-year-old man admitted he purchased the cocaine from Stacey.

Police and friends of Stacey agree that authorities scored big when they busted him. Stacey had been one of the top players in a growing campus cocaine ring.

“It’s substantial,” Sgt. Dell Putnam said. “From the two ounces of cocaine that was there and both (people) who we talked to and the subjects’ own statement to us, he’s moving two to six ounces a week. That’s a lot of cocaine.”

Stacey allegedly operated from his Chippewa Village apartment, where police arrested him. He was the go-to guy for many drug needs, friends say.

“He’d pick up two to six ounces every week,” Putnam said. “Then he has his regular customers and others who were frequenting his apartment where he was selling on a regular basis to other people.”

Stacey was a former member of the social fraternity Sigma Chi, but had not been a member for more than a year, members say.

Troopers seized more than two ounces of powder cocaine, cash, marijuana, packaging material and drug paraphernalia from Stacey’s apartment.

Stacey also had a stolen Oldsmobile in his possession, which was confiscated as collateral for a drug debt.

He was arraigned Friday in Isabella County District Court on a charge of delivery or manufacture of between 50 and 449 grams of cocaine, delivery of less than 50 grams of cocaine and possession of marijuana. A preliminary hearing has been scheduled for 8:15 a.m. Thursday.

http://media.www.cm-life.com/media/storage/paper906/news/2004/04/21/News/Police.Coke.Bust.Nabs.Top.GoTo.Guy-2493668.shtm

Alleged cocaine dealer injured in crash
By: Jen Marckini
Central Michigan Life
Issue date: 6/16/04 Section: News

* Print
    * Email
    * DoubleClick Any Word

Page 1 of 1

A CMU student facing charges of dealing cocaine was involved in an accident last Tuesday which left three people seriously injured.

Grand Blanc senior David Stacey was driving home on I-75 when a Detroit man crossed the median into northbound traffic colliding with Stacey’s Chevrolet Blazer, police said.

Michigan State Police trooper Daniel Collard said police still do not know the cause of the accident and speculate it could take a month or two determine if it was a mechanical error.

Stacey and Brett Gove, the driver of the other vehicle, were both hospitalized in the Flint area.

The accident created two other minor collisions causing police to close two lanes northbound on I-75 for approximately two hours, Collard said.

“Due to the complexity and seriousness of the accident we had to shut down I-75,” Collard said.

Stacey faces charges for selling cocaine on CMU’s campus, and may be punished for up to 60 years in prison.

He is being charged with delivery or manufacture of between 50 and 449 grams of cocaine, delivery or manufacture of more that 50 grams of cocaine and possession of marijuana, according to Isabella County Court records.

Mount Pleasant Police said Stacey was one of the top dealers in a growing campus cocaine ring.

Stacey allegedly operated from his Chippewa Village apartment where he went to turn himself into the police on April 16.
l
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 09:45:11 PM by Observer » Logged

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #828 on: April 10, 2008, 09:34:26 PM »

If you haven't been reading the Dutch part of our forum there was some discussion on a David Stacey,who was last with Max De Vries before he dissapeared in Aruba...There is talk that he may have been busted for Cocaine distribution in Illinois or Michigan recently..That would be quite interesting if both him and Daury Rodriguez were both tied to the same Drug Cartel..Would it not?

sorry O/T sort of..from Yvonne.

I wonder if that is the same David Stacey??

Jr. is from and as far as I know still lives in Alabama.
Sr. Stacey is as far as I know still in Illinois.

Jr, in the past did have some drug trouble with the law.

Aruba never checked them out. I found this out after I was in the states. 1 1/2 later.

Thanks for still thinking of us.
Call if you want.

by the way, I got some sort of Firefox update and it is not working at all. Don't upload it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: April 10, 2008, 09:36:57 PM »

Interesting about Rene'e Gielen eh Janet? She is slandering and lying about a teen age girl who was murdered..If she is working for the Dutch and Aruban Governments that is quite sickening!! I have already read her writings in Dutch where she admits to being friends of the Van Der Sloots,which we suspected anyway...This is unbelievable if true!!

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #830 on: April 10, 2008, 09:46:17 PM »

Here is a Daury in NJ

VINE Service Number: (877) 846-3465    Return to Search Results 
Offender Details
Offender Record
Offender ID: 0900280301 Offender Name: DAURY DANIEL RODRIGUEZ Date of Birth: 06/28/1986 Age: 21 Custody Status: In Custody Location of Offender: Hudson County Jail Race: Hispanic Gender: Male

www.vinelink.com

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: April 10, 2008, 09:48:33 PM »

Here is a Daury in NJ

Offender Details
Offender Record
Offender ID: 0900280301 Offender Name: DAURY DANIEL RODRIGUEZ Date of Birth: 06/28/1986 Age: 21 Custody Status: In Custody Location of Offender: Hudson County Jail Race: Hispanic Gender: Male

www.vinelink.com

Nice find! That could be him...

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: April 10, 2008, 09:49:10 PM »

Here is a Daury in NJ

Offender Details
Offender Record

www.vinelink.com

Edited to Add...

Agency Description:Hudson County Jail Address 1:595 Newark Ave. Address 2:City:Jersey City State/Province:NJ Zip Code:07306 County:Hudson Phone:(973) 491-5794

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: April 10, 2008, 09:50:11 PM »

Here is a Daury in NJ

Offender Details
Offender Record

www.vinelink.com

WOW - nice work Hotping!
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: April 10, 2008, 09:53:26 PM »

Here is a Daury in NJ

Offender Details
Offender Record

www.vinelink.com

Edited to Add...

Agency Description:Hudson County Jail Address 1:595 Newark Ave. Address 2:City:Jersey City State/Province:NJ Zip Code:07306 County:Hudson Phone:(973) 491-5794

hotping!

Birthday
June 28
http://www.hi5.com/friend/3664670--Daury--Profile-html

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #835 on: April 10, 2008, 09:54:47 PM »

I'm calling

+++

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: April 10, 2008, 09:55:25 PM »

Looks like maybe a Mama and Son operation to Me

Offender Record
Offender ID: 0900277886 Offender Name: RAMONA  RODRIGUEZ Date of Birth: 11/11/1958 Age: 49 Custody Status: In Custody Location of Offender: Hudson County Jail Race: Hispanic Gender: Female

You don't think Anita and Joran had this same kind of operation do Ya...nahhh never mind 

In God We Trust!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #837 on: April 10, 2008, 09:56:33 PM »

I'm calling

I have the offender number, but need the booking number

+++

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: April 10, 2008, 09:57:34 PM »

I'm calling
Rob You can also go to www.vinelink.com and sign up to be alerted by email if there is a change in custody status....

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #839 on: April 10, 2008, 09:57:40 PM »

I'm calling

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.