April 28, 2024, 10:22:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pray for Justice for Becca McEvoy Deliver Our Children from Evil  (Read 56429 times)
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2008, 06:26:59 PM »

I sent letters to all of them via snail mail weeks ago. Thank you!!

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2008, 06:37:27 PM »

Dear Friends this is in reference to my daughters rape case:

I just received a letter from the Prisoner Review Board. I need help and any suggestions you can give me would be appreciated. This is what it says:

April 25, 2008

Re: John Samolis Jr R-5888, Shawnee
Projected date of release: Friday May 23, 2008

Dear Ms. Simpson

Pursuant to your request, you are hereby notified of the projected release of the above-captioned individual.

The release date indicated above is subject to change with the granting or loss of good conduct credit.

Public Act 86-263 allows you to enter an impact statement when the Board considers recommendations from the Department of Corrections for an early discharge from Mandatory Supervised Release (Parole) prior to the expiration of the statutory period.

Please feel free to contact this office if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Victim Wittness Liaison

I can't make out the signature but my daughter said she received a call from a Chuck 217-558-0636

Can you explain what this is? How can he receive good conduct credit while he has been breaking the law while in prison?

Is this saying he may also be given an early release from Parole? What is an impact statement?

If the warrant is still in effect shouldn't they rearrest him as soon as he's released?

I have all documents showing he broke no contact rule by writing letters and calling my daughter. Letters and phone records.

The DA's office has not been returning my daughters calls.

I have all documents posted on a blog at http://www.my.opera.com/cherry6905/blog

Below is the scheduled court date for the breaking the order of protection found on the willcountycircuitcourt.com

NAME                DATE     ROOM    TIME      CASE          TICKET      CHARGE                CNT   
SAMOLIS JOHN S      5  28  8  405     930     07CF001169      0           VIOLATE ORDER/PRIOR    1     Pretrial
SAMOLIS JOHN S      6  6   8  405     930     07CF001169      0           VIOLATE ORDER/PRIOR    1     Warrant

Below is a link to the warrant for him breaking the OP
http://www.willcosheriff.com/pages/warrants/nameresults1.asp?name=samolis&Submit=Submit&AutoNumber=3139416

Below are all case numbers:
Case # 07CF001169 VIOLATE ORDER/PRIOR *Note bond is going down not up. 3X's complained last Mar, Indicted last May still postponing to 5/28 4 days after his release.

Case #06CM002415 VIOLATE ORDER

Case#  06CM003926 VIO BAIL BOND/FAMILY

Case# 06CF001319  CRIM SEX ASSAULT/FORCE /AGGRAVATED DOMESTIC/UNLAWFUL RESTRAINT

Case# 07CH000002 DIVORCE

Case# 2158156 LEAVING THE SCENE

Inmate info:
R58888 - SAMOLIS, JOHN S. JR
Parent Institution: Shawnee Correctional Center
Inmate Status: IN CUSTODY

VITALS
Date of Birth: 10-23-1976
Weight: 178 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Sex: Male
Height: 5 ft. 10 in.
Race: White
Eyes: Blue
MARKS, SCARS, & TATTOOS

ADMISSION / RELEASE / DISCHARGE INFO
Custody Date: 01/25/2007
Projected Parole Date: 05/24/2008
Paroled Date: --
Tentative Discharge Date:
Discharge From Parole: 05/24/2010

SENTENCING INFORMATION
MITTIMUS: 06CF1319
CLASS: 2
COUNT: 1
OFFENSE: AGGRAVATED DOMESTIC
BATTERY
CUSTODY DATE: 10/09/2006
SENTENCE: 3 YEARS 9 MONTHS 0 DAYS
COUNTY: WILL

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2008, 10:05:58 AM »

What about the print and radio coverage?

I thought of Neal Boortz you can email him at his URL http://boortz.com/index.html

I also did a google search on right to confront accuser and you won't beleive the number of cases that came up! Newspaper coverage.

We need to contact the print media as well. HELP!! Get this story out!! Email a short summary and the link to Becca's web http://www.my.opera.com/rhondawheelus/blog

It's got to get out in all areas of media communication, internet, newspaper, radio, TV. Any other suggestions or help in this is greatly appreciated. It's a short time to May 20th!

The family is also planning a community prayer vigil stay tuned for more information!

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2008, 03:25:31 PM »

Only other thing I thought of was law schools.  If there are any big  name law schools that might be interested in doing an article on Crawford v. Washington, might be interested in discussing a case like Becca's.  It wouldn't get national attention, but if it got discussion going in the legal community, it could make some local  news.  Maybe google the law reviews of Alabama law schools.  There could already be something on C v. W.  written in law journals, like American Bar Association, and you could contact the author.  I'm just brainstorming with my fingers right now. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2008, 04:33:05 PM »

Good idea Lilpuma!

Just heard from DA and Bob Ingle's Atty is going back into court to try to put a gag order on the media Monday. Is there anyway to get national coverage before then? This is an IMPT Story!!

Cut & Paste below & send out!

Child rape case may die with victim's unexpected death

Prosecutors say a man who may be a danger to local kids may walk away from child rape charges all because the victim died. The case against the alleged sex criminal may be in jeopardy because a little girl died in a traffic crash.

(MOBILE, Ala.) March 12 -- Becca McEvoy's personality spills out of pictures, photos taken of her before a terrible accident. She was goofy, pouty, and her cousin, Theresa Jordan says, Becca's smile was dazzling. "Her little smile, she'd just come in the room and light up the room."Family members wanted Becca's face to be shown in the attached video of this news report because she doesn't have a voice... not anymore. When she could speak, police say Becca told her best friend a secret. That secret led to an investigation and rape charges being brought against Bob Ingle. Ingle used to be a Chickasaw cop. Nina Tucker says he used to be Becca's step-dad. "It took guts for her to say as much as she did." Tucker says she stood beside her little sister as the 10 year-old went into graphic detail in front of police, in front of doctors, just not in front of a jury. That's because Becca died in a car accident .

"If we can't use what she said, the case is over," said Steve Giardini who prosecutes child sex crimes for the Mobile County District Attorney's office. He says there will be a hearing to determine if what Becca said before her death can be used in a trial.

That hearing was supposed to be held on March 13th. It has been pushed back for a third time in order to accommodate cases where the victims are alive. Giardini says he wants to prosecute the case. Whether he can will be up to a judge." She's not here and her case might not be seen and if its not, I feel like I failed her."

Even though Becca's voice is silent, Jordan says she can still hear her. "We lay awake at night and toss and turn and we hear the things she said to us and her voice is in our ear."

The last thing Tucker says she wants is to fail a little girl whose smile lit up her life.

We are expecting an answer by May 20, 2008.  Now Monday they're going to try to put a gag order on the case! Please get this story out.

For all coverage go to http://www.my.opera.com/rhondawheelus/blog

You may call Rhonda Wheelus at 251-644-6036 Rhonda is Becca's cousin and is handling all media coverage.

Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2008, 08:36:52 PM »

Quick update...

Juror Thirteen has now added a new section called Cries for Help. If you go to their URL http://www.jurorthirteen.com/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx you'll see Becca and my daughter, Regan featured at the top of the page.

http://www.mikeoncrime.com Listen live this Sunday (5/04/2008) at 7:30pm CT Dana Pretzer is a guest on a canadian national radio show called Crime and Punishment to discuss Becca's Story.

Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2008, 02:19:02 PM »

Local Mobile Defense Attorney Michael representing accused rapist and pedophile Bob Ingle came into court yesterday requesting a gag order be put on Becca McEvoy's case. Harbin asks to include all who are speaking to the media, i.e., Becca's father Aden McEvoy, sister Nina, and WKRG.http://www.wkrg.com/news/article/defense_wants_gag_order_in_child_rape_case/13562/

Mobile County Circuit Judge Michael Youngpeter said, "That's like having a bell already rung & then saying lets go back & un-ring bell. You can't un-ring the bell. The media has already done the stories and now we cant undo that!" (A gag law is intended to limit freedom of the press, as by instituting censorship or restricting access to information. In the United States, a court can only order parties to a case not to comment on it; a court has no authority to stop unrelated reporters from reporting on a case. Most statutes which restrict what may be reported have generally been found unconstitutional and void. )

Defense Attorney Michael Harbin submitted papers of the stories covered by WKRG and a packet that he said was the petition circulated by the family, which requests justice for Becca. Defense Attorney Michael Harbin asked the Judge Youngpeter to look at the materials and after reviewing he should be able to see why his client needs a gag order. Defense attorney Harbin complained his client, accused rapist and pedophile Bob Ingle is being tried in the media & cant get a fair trial. He also requested a change of venue.

Defense Attorney Michael Harbin also questioned the professional credentials of the doctor who did the rape examination of Becca. The doctor report allegedly states "severe internal lacerations" were found on little Becca, consistent with long term sexual abuse of a minor. Defense Attorney Michael Harbin is asking for the rape examination doctor's curriculum vitae CV (a document that contains a summary or listing of relevant job experience and education.)

Defense Attorney Michael Harbin stated Becca's father Aden McEvoy had stated in an interview, "I don't know how he sleeps at night?" calling Harbin by name, as the Attorney who is representing accused Rapist Bob Ingle. Defense Attorney Michael Harbin stated his client is innocent until proven guilty (Contrary to common belief, the presumption of innocence applies only inside a courtroom. It has no applicability elsewhere, although the media do not seem to be aware of this. Even the editorial sections of major American newspapers frequently express the view, in references to a pending case, that "we" -- meaning the editors and their readers -- have to presume that so-and-so is innocent. To illustrate that the presumption does not apply outside the courtroom, let's say an employer has evidence that an employee has committed theft. If the employer had to presume the person were innocent, he obviously couldn't fire the employee or do anything at all. But of course he not only can fire or demote the employee, he can report him to the authorities...)

Defense Attorney Michael Harbin complained his client, Bob Ingle, is being called a "rapist" (this is one of the crimes Ingle was arrested for in Dec 2006 and indicted for in Jan 2007) the others are sodomy (anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex) and sexual abuse of a child under the age of 11. He has been removed as a police officer pending his criminal investigation and trial.

Assistant District Attorney, Steven Giardini said he opposed the request for a gag order stating the little coverage produced two additional alleged rape victims of Bob Ingle have come forward and spoken to the investigators.

Defense Attorney Michael Harbin said his client the accused rapist and pedophile, Bob Ingle, can't get fair trial due to the publicity.

Mobile County Assistant District Attorney, Steven Giardini, who specializes in prosecuting sex crimes against minors, said he has tried cases that were on the front of NY Times and we still got a fair jury. He doesn't believe it should be a problem.

Defense Attorney Michael Harbin asked the gag order to include how much the term sexual abuse, and rapist can be used in the media. This is the crime Bob Ingle is charged with including rape, sodomy (anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex) and sexual abuse of a child under the age of 11.

Assistant District Attorney, Steven Giardini said of course I would oppose that and stated that in his entire career he has never been under such scrutiny in any other case.

Mobile County Circuit Judge Michael Youngpeter will decide on gag order sometime before May 20th, 2008

The court date for pretrial decision on the Washington vs. Crawford Law is set for May 20th, 2008

Change of venue court date was set for June 10th, 2008

Trial court date is SEPT 22, 2008. So much for a speedy trial, this case began Dec 13, 2006 almost two years have passed.

Do you know this man? If so please contact: Assistant District Attorney, Steven Giardini / Mobile County District Attorney's Office at 251-574-8400

Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2008, 07:29:09 AM »

Click on link to view news report from Becca's Prayer Vigil held Sat May 17, 2008 http://www.nbc15online.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=5630b0eb-b03b-424c-9d5d-8ccccf9c4929

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2008, 04:21:35 PM »

Great News Monkeys!!

There's some national media interest! Good Morning America to name one!! Keep up the emails. Hopefully more will join us for May 20th. There's talk of a congressman with a bill and family & friends interview. Hopefully the world will be watching.

Becca is smiling in heaven!!

Thank you for all your help without you this would not have gotten the coverage it deserves! You are a wonderful group of people dedicated to Fighting the Good Fight! God Bless you!

Please sign petition if you haven't already!! http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/justice4her/index.html

Look for updates at http://my.opera.com/rhondawheelus/blog/
That is great news Cherry!
Hopefully much more media attention will come thru by tomorrow and afterwards.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2008, 04:23:25 PM »

It is rumored Bob Ingle sat in the gas station across from the cemetery when they buried Becca. It was the coldest day we have had this winter in Mobile.

He's just as cold hearted!

It's also rumored Bob Ingle has moved back home to Mommy's house. Maybe he was listening to Dana's Talk Radio show?!!

Go to http://my.opera.com/rhondawheelus/blog/ for all updates on case
What an asswipe.Why would his Mother even allow him in her house.....unless she is as perverted and deranged as he is.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
rhondawheelus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2008, 02:04:28 AM »

hi,its rhonda wheelus rebecca mcevoys cousin!!thank you 2 all who have helped it has been awesome knowing there rothers out there who relly care!!please continue contacting media 4 us!!we really need them!!
i am very knew at computer & i 4get where 2 go sometimes cuz theres so mant sites we r trying 2 keep up!!i 4got about the forum here until i stumbled upon it 2nite!!i just wanna give u all update!!

on saturday may 17th we held a vigil in memory of becca mcevoy!!we must keep the fight 4 justice 4 becca in the forefront so that her voice will not be silenced.We her framily must now speak on becca's behalf!!we miss her dearly & can only hope that through her death other lives are somehow saved from having to endure the horror that she so desperatly endured !!her bravery & last wishes were to keep this from ever happening to another little child!We must fight to ensure that her wishes be carried out!!

here is a link the newsstory of the candlelight vigil done on becca's behalf:

http://www.nbc15online.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=5630b0eb-b03b-424c-9d5d-8ccccf9c4929

Court is set for tuesday may 20th at 2pm.We will also be having a rally to show our support for Rebecca in which Judy Cornett a national advocate will be hosting at a park (Spanish Plaza)2 blocks from where the courthouse is at on government street in mobile,alabama.we have people coming from mass.,north carolina,tenn.,georgia & alabama.bacanation will also be there to show their support for becca.
Thank you to everyone who has helped to show youyr support for Becca & follow her case.I will update you as soon as possible after court on the 20th.

http://www.nbc15online.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=5630b0eb-b03b-424c-9d5d-8ccccf9c4929

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://my.opera.com/rhondawheelus/blog/

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2008, 05:01:41 AM »

Praying for Becca, especially today.  God, please hold Becca's family in your arms and comfort them at this difficult time.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2008, 08:12:49 AM »

Justice Delayed is Justice Denied! Court Postponed for 5th Time to June 10, 2008

"I just want to know where the victim's rights are for a speedy trial. This is the fifth time that this has been reset." said McEvoy.

Rebecca's Father Aden McEvoy is worried statements his daughter made before her death won't be allowed as evidence in the trial, because of a law that guarantees the defendant’s right to cross examine a witness.

Defense requested postponement so they could sit down with medical exam doctor & discuss his findings. Request was originally made on april 2nd then rescheduled 2 more times, to give them the time they need to get med exam squared away. A month and a half isnt long enough?

Go Here For Story http://www.jurorthirteen.com/GeneralCategories/TalkBack/MsgBrds/tabid/60/forumid/63/tpage/1/view/topic/postid/530/Default.aspx#530

http://www.wkrg.com/news/article/rebeccas_family_justice_delayed_justice_denied/14121/

http://www.myfoxgulfcoast.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=3791096E64DE1E1EDF6FCA5A6A16FFFC?contentId=6587003&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

http://www.nbc15online.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=4ca7e1d4-8777-4b1b-af1f-8732a1f2a0cf

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2008, 07:55:32 PM »

Thanks for the update.  I sent a few more e-mails.  No excuse for the delay.  This is not a complex case.   

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: May 23, 2008, 05:46:14 PM »

Dana Pretzer tonight:

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2008, 03:53:16 AM »

Justice Delayed is Justice Denied! Court Postponed for 5th Time to June 10, 2008

"I just want to know where the victim's rights are for a speedy trial. This is the fifth time that this has been reset." said McEvoy.

Rebecca's Father Aden McEvoy is worried statements his daughter made before her death won't be allowed as evidence in the trial, because of a law that guarantees the defendant’s right to cross examine a witness.

Defense requested postponement so they could sit down with medical exam doctor & discuss his findings. Request was originally made on april 2nd then rescheduled 2 more times, to give them the time they need to get med exam squared away. A month and a half isnt long enough?

Go Here For Story http://www.jurorthirteen.com/GeneralCategories/TalkBack/MsgBrds/tabid/60/forumid/63/tpage/1/view/topic/postid/530/Default.aspx#530

http://www.wkrg.com/news/article/rebeccas_family_justice_delayed_justice_denied/14121/

http://www.myfoxgulfcoast.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=3791096E64DE1E1EDF6FCA5A6A16FFFC?contentId=6587003&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

http://www.nbc15online.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=4ca7e1d4-8777-4b1b-af1f-8732a1f2a0cf

I am so sorry to hear this.  I will continue to keep everyone in my prayers.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2008, 09:03:36 PM »

I would love to see the media cover this. story along with Jaycee Hardin's story, these are the same story!

Seems like this stupid media can ONLY focus on the stupid elections... they need to multitask...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: June 07, 2008, 07:06:50 PM »

Cherry!  They just reported a tornado TOUCHED DOWN just east of your daughter.  Joliet wasn't mentioned, but they said it's a huge tornado in that area southwest of the city.        I hope your daughter is ok. 

Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2008, 08:46:03 AM »

Thank you for your concern. She is in a safe location. She's in hiding right now until they finish prosecuting him. They go back to court on the 25th. He has a global positioning bracelet on which is comforting. We're not sure if it's on for the duration or if they'll let him off early. He's also contesting transport of the kids. She has full custody and there's an OP but he still has parental rights. It's goofy. The courts take way too long!

Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2008, 07:52:07 AM »

Court is on June 10th!!!

Court for Becca McEvoy is June 10th!! Please pray that justice will come forth on our behalf!!! We go to find out about the change of venue, gag order, & if in fact my case will be heard!!

Pray for justice!

To see all coverage go to: http://my.opera.com/rhondawheelus/blog/

Listen tonight at 8pm www.scaredmonkeysradio.com and Weds at 8:30 pm http://www.blogtalkradio.com/True_Crime on show Father Aden McEvoy and Rhonda Wheelus

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.