March 28, 2024, 10:59:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BIGGEST TRAVEL EVENT YET..WASH DC IN JUNE  (Read 19925 times)
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« on: April 06, 2008, 08:55:18 AM »

Hi everyone...This is just to inform everyone that the whole Carribian will be at the Ronald Reagan Bldg doing a GALA affair...JUNE 21st-24th. We are gearing up to PROTEST BIG TIME. Everyone needs to know about the People who are going to these Islands and dying, being drugged and raped..or just disappearing like OUR NATALEE and others like AMY BRADLEY. Please lets show up in force. Its a Federal Bldg and I have applied for a real permit. We can wear our Tshirts..inside and hand out flyers and totebags...WE CAN STAND WITH THE GIRL....Please email me at justicefornatalee@gmail.com...[Klaas, I hope this is Okay] Even if you can come for a day or a few hours..We the Peope need to SPEAK up....
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 09:10:34 AM by klaasend » Logged
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 09:18:19 PM »

ROAD TRIP!!!!
ok Monkeys...I am in!!!
It is a 14 hour drive for me...one way...28 round trip because I will have to drive through Ohio and leave my 7 year old with a girlfriend. Maby I can rent a van and pick anyone who wants to go along that lives anywhere from Ohio to DC.
Let go protest Aruba!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 09:32:44 PM »

WE WANT KLAAS!!!! WE WANT KLAAS!!! WE WANT KLAAS!!!!!
ok....we have to talk Klaas into leaving the cage for a day or two to come join us!!!
Bug her with e-mails until she agrees!!!!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 01:14:15 AM »

ok....we have to talk Klaas into leaving the cage for a day or two to come join us!!!

I'm in the process of finding a new job, so much depends on that and my ability to go in June.   But  since LD will be coming through Ohio, by my neighborhood and my urge to go, I need to figure something out!  No promises obviously, but I have wanted to attend one so bad and pray it will work out!   While I play it by ear for the time being, please keep me posted.   And please pray it works out that I can finally make one, as I want to so bad!  LDS, if I can go, we'll be going together!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2008, 09:25:36 AM »

I'm in the process of finding a new job, so much depends on that and my ability to go in June.   But  since LD will be coming through Ohio, by my neighborhood and my urge to go, I need to figure something out!  No promises obviously, but I have wanted to attend one so bad and pray it will work out!   While I play it by ear for the time being, please keep me posted.   And please pray it works out that I can finally make one, as I want to so bad!  LDS, if I can go, we'll be going together!

sounds great!!! We will make it a "budget saavy" trip...I promise!!! I've had one "challenge" after another too!!! lol
Sending prayers to you!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 09:28:39 AM »

I have a request!!! Can any Monkeys who were part of a sorority or fraternity that has a local chapter at a college near DC make some calls or emails to see if we can get some younger members to join us? Tried this at St Louis with local colleges but we just didn't have enough time to get it going. Since we have over two months to plan for this one...I thought it would be a good time to give it a try!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2008, 11:25:55 AM »

Thought I should post this. Patrick was sent a copy of an e-mail that Justice for Natalee sent out on the protest in DC. He responded back that basically he was dissappointed in our protest. He is posting a copy of his response on his website. While I respect his opinion, I also voiced my own. I think all of us Monkeys also deserve to be heard on this matter. Below is a copy of Patrick's e-mail and my response.

LET'S  BE HEARD ON THIS MATTER!!! SEE YOU IN DC!!!!

Subject: RE: Washigton Dc

Patrick,
It was a pleasure to receive an e-mail from you, I had no idea you were on this e-mail list. I have nothing but respect for what you have done for Beth and Natalee. It must have been  very difficult for you, dealing with Joran for all those months, but very rewarding to you in the end. I am so glad I had the opportunity to hear from you, and to respond to you.

I have had the pleasure of getting to know some members of Natalee's family and they have nothing but great things to say about the local Arubans, I am sure they are absolutely wonderful people. Everyone on this email has their own opinion, including yourself. I just want to take a moment and express my opinions on the matter and hope you will respect my view as I respect yours. I have a 7 year old son. He is the light of my life!! I don't know if I could survive if something happened to him. I know if he died as Natalee did, I would find away to make it through until I could find Justice for him and bring him home for a proper burial, just as Beth is doing. I would owe him that. As a parent I am sure you can understand that. I lead the protest here in St Louis a few weeks ago. Our message was simple, no Justice for Natalee, no Tourists for Aruba. Although I have no ill feelings towards the people of Aruba, how could I, I have never met them, I do however believe strongly that if you are going to invite people to your home, you must insure their safety, I have absolutely no confidence what so ever, that the police and officials of Aruba have our safety and best interests in mind. None Patrick. My lack of confidence does not come from hatred, nor prejudice, it comes from experience, it comes from watching this case from day one. It comes from seeing the reality of how Beth and her family were treated, how Dave Holloway was treated, and how Aruban officials made a choice when Natalee disappeared, and that choice was that American tourism dollars were more important than sending Natalee home.
Now as a mother, I teach my son, the choices that you make have consequences. Aruban officials and their Tourism Associations made a choice, they decided it was more important to keep their reputation as a "safe island" than to bring Natalee's murderers to justice. Their choices have consequences, one of which is I , as well as many others, no longer feel Aruba is a safe place, nor an honorable place. There is absolutely no honor, nor pride in how Natalee was treated, nor in how her family and friends were treated. I believe in honor, I believe in respect. I think you do also Patrick, I think you have shown those qualities are important to you. I think you believe in liberty and justice therefore I hope you understand my reasons for protesting Aruba's Tourists Associations coming to American seeking our hard earned dollars we save for our families to rest and enjoy our much earned vacations, without showing us the respect we deserve for choosing Aruba. Aruba lost my respect Patrick, as a result of their choices, they lost the respect of a lot of Americans. Until they earn our respect back, I will protest their attempts to draw us to their island for our family vacations.
You are correct in saying crime happens everywhere. We have plenty here in St Louis!!! The difference Patrick is that here in St Louis, if a crime occurs, I have every confidence in the world that I can go to my police and local politicians and receive justice. The irony of Aruba billing itself as the safest island is, that in order to sell that notion, they can't acknowledge that they have any crime. As a result of billing itself as the safest island, when they do have a crime, they have to cover it up...can you see the vicious cycle? And almost 3 years later, we don't see anything has changed.
So until Aruba takes responsibility for their crime, which as you said, happens everywhere. Until Aruba takes responsibility for what happened to Natalee. Until Aruba takes responsibility for the cover up of Natalee's death. Until Aruba takes responsibility for what they put Beth and Dave and Jug and all of Natalee's family through. Until they take responsibility for what they put members of Scared Monkeys through. Until Aruba takes responsibility for watching family and friends digging through mounds of garbage and sending them on wild goose chases to crack houses. Until Aruba takes responsibility for funding websites designed to counter our efforts to find Natalee. Until Aruban officials acknowledge that they spent millions on disinformation campaigns and campaigns to discredit and disgrace Natalee's reputation and that of her family and friends who til this day, still mourn her and long for a proper burial. Until I know for sure, that the youth of Aruba have stopped looking at our daughters as "easy prey"; slip them a date rape drug, rape them and drop them off at their hotels just in time for them to catch their plane home.Until Aruba takes responsibility for their choices, I will be there at these protests with my message, No Justice for Natalee, No tourism for Aruba. I hope you can respect my opinion, as I have respected yours.
Thank you,
Lisa
"ldstlou"

Dato Peter < wrote:
Dear all,

By now you probably all know that I am disappointed by the continuous call for a boycott of Aruba . It is a small reward to ask when you invest five months of your life to get the confession of Joran. Not only did this confession led to big problem for Joran, who can’t show his face on the streets anymore,  with an upcoming civil suit, but also police and prosecutors are working hard on the case and the load of tips the broadcast brought. There is no indication at all at this moment that the justice department of Aruba is NOT investigating the case under the rules of Dutch law (which is mainly the law of Aruba ). It was clear the last three years that Aruban law enforcement could not bring the case against Joran to a good end. It was clear that this poisoned the relationship between the people in America and the people of Aruba . This was one of my main reasons to take matters in my own hand. Instead of asking for a financial reward that had been put out for tips that led to the breakthrough of the case (there was another reward for finding the body), I requested for the reward to stop any boycott which hurts the normal people in Aruba . I have said that I am disappointed with all people in the US who do not want to honor that request.

I am not going into any claims of possible corruption in Aruba from the moment Natalee disappeared because I do not have the knowledge, nor the evidence, that there has been any official government corruption in this case. God knows if the father of Joran has used personal contacts to try to influence the outcome of the case when he was a judge in training. If so, than I would not call it official corruption, but the act of a man who is not even Aruban. I believe that many people who want to follow this kind or requests do also not have first hand information about true facts of corruption, but as followers just base their opinion on the suggestion and speculation of others.

I understand the American people are disappointed about what happened in Aruba after the disappearance of Natalee. I was disappointed too. And I did what I had to do.

This mail for a call on a boycott campaign ended with the words “It doesn’t have to be an Island in the Carribean where CRIMMINALS are allowed to roam free.” That is suggestive, untrue and false. The crime rate on Aruba is much lower than in all states of the US . There has not been any major case like Natalee’s in Aruba anymore the last years. Statistics show that murder cases in Aruba don’t even come close – even that is an understatement - to the number of murder cases in the US and that includes unsolved murder cases. There is also no evidence that after Natalee any miscarriage of justice continued to take place in Aruba . Also the US has clear examples of miscarriage of justice, like in the case of Ron Williamson as described in John Grisham’s book, where prosecutors had to be blamed for mishandling a murder case, which left the victims in the cold (by not solving the case and making wrong arrests). I don’t have these particular statistics, but I would not be surprised if measured by crime rate Aruba is a safer place than the US holiday destinations mentioned in this email. My point is certainly, that without such statistics on the table, a call to boycott Aruba in favor of these places is shortsighted. Do all of you want to take responsibility for the next visitor of Key West or Destiin Florida who becomes a victim of crime, while that person would have had an undisturbed holiday in Aruba ? Of course not. The other way around I would not take the responsibility also. But do you know the statistics? If not, how fair and irresponsible is this advice for better holiday destinations?

I believe the continuous call of a boycott of Aruba is getting the quality of a ‘witch hunt’. Are there really any complaints how the justice department of Aruba is handling the case of Natalee at this point in time? What are they? Are you sure there is no bigger miscarriage of justice in your own country or elsewhere that would deserve a lot more all your energy and spirit? Especially after all what I did to bring this case nearer to a complete close and what the Aruban justice department is doing now. Do you really know what the Aruban justice department is doing now?

If it was a perfect world the bad guy would always go to jail, but it is not a perfect world. Yours neither Aruba ’s. The boycott can go on forever, but at a certain point it ceases to be any good for anyone and that point started after I got Joran’ confession and Beth found peace after she came to know what happened to her daughter.

Greetings,

Patrick van der Eem

p.s. This is an open letter, which I will also publish on my website.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 12:52:27 AM »

sounds great!!! We will make it a "budget saavy" trip...I promise!!! I've had one "challenge" after another too!!! lol

It's not so much the money, as starting a new job and trying to ask for time off so soon....   Future is so much on hold at this time.     My daughter lives in NY and grandson's 5th B-day is June 10th, she would never forgive me if I could even get time off, that I would not choose his B-day.   I really have alot of thinking to do on this one, as i REALLY do want to be in DC!   Just give me time to see how things play out and if I can accomplish this!   Pray for this to all work out for me!  Including a good job!  Wink

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2008, 12:56:51 AM »

BTW,, I am extremely impressed with your letter to Patrick's response!   You worded that so well!  You should be so proud, as I am of you!   Great wording and great job!  Very diplomatic and to the point!   

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 07:27:19 AM »

It's not so much the money, as starting a new job and trying to ask for time off so soon....   Future is so much on hold at this time.     My daughter lives in NY and grandson's 5th B-day is June 10th, she would never forgive me if I could even get time off, that I would not choose his B-day.   I really have alot of thinking to do on this one, as i REALLY do want to be in DC!   Just give me time to see how things play out and if I can accomplish this!   Pray for this to all work out for me!  Including a good job!  Wink

I am praying!!! Don't think you would have to take time off though. We can head up Friday after work, come back late Sunday. I used to take road trips every other weekend in my youth...what the hey happened to me??!!! lol But I am still good for a long road trip once or twice a year!!! lol

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2008, 09:52:32 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 -
« Reply #722 on: Today at 08:49:00 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: klaasend on Today at 08:23:19 PM
Quote from: Buckeye on Today at 08:11:57 PM
Quote from: klaasend on Today at 07:19:23 PM
Just posted on the front page of SM:

vietvet wrote:

Sounds good to me #47, we boycott you and you boycott us. We can get by just fine. We don’t have to go to Aruba anyway. That is the general idea, boycott as in…do not go to Aruba. Let the island dry up and die. They never intended on giving Natalee justice, they are the ones who only want money…and ours too. We will not stop the boycott until they return Natalee.

Klaas

Was this posted from his usual IP?  I ask because Julia Renfro, posting as Glenda (I say this because she gave a name for Vietvet), said a PI had talked to vietvet and viet vet would no longer be posting.  Sorry Glenda....did the PI have Daniel, psychic in his name?

Glenda/Renfro is FOS.  VietViet hasn't stopped posting.  Yes, this is the same Viet Vet and don't believe a word out of that "fluffa's" filthy mouth.  Sorry, but I cannot stand that woman (and I use the term woman lightly)

Just want you all to know...I put in a personal request for Viet Vet to join us in DC. We love him...Aruba hates him!! So don't be afraid to ask him to meet us in DC!! He already knows we want him there!!!!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2008, 11:04:43 PM »

Does someone have the web link to this travel show?  I need to make some screen captures so I can get Red to do a front page post on it 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2008, 12:04:37 AM »

MEET ME IN DC...NO JUSTICE FOR NATALEE, NO TOURISTS FOR ARUBA..MEET ME IN DC...NO JUSTICE FOR NATALEE...NO TOURISTS FOR ARUBA...MEET ME IN DC!!!!
I AM TELLING YOU ALL...I REALLY BELIEVE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SOME "SPECIAL PEOPLE" THERE...GET YOUR RESERVATIONS NOW!!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2008, 08:03:41 PM »

Found the link

http://www.actsdc.com/index.html
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2008, 11:39:13 AM »

Im wondering if I can sign up to be a speaker...wouldnt that be a hoot....Getting the permit today for the show...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 07:30:49 PM »

Im wondering if I can sign up to be a speaker...wouldnt that be a hoot....Getting the permit today for the show...

too cool!! Can we get a prelim head count???!!!!

I am in!!! That's 1!!!!!

Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 10:04:21 AM »

Im in also..There are two other ladies and a guy saying they will go...PA, FL,VA NC and OH,Id....Come on MONKEYS...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2008, 10:12:25 AM »

Im in also..There are two other ladies and a guy saying they will go...PA, FL,VA NC and OH,Id....Come on MONKEYS...

Good Morning Vicki

"Hey" ... this Candian Monkey is game if the protest comes to the Seattle, Washington area ... the Portland, Oregon area.

Janet
7:15 am

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2008, 04:33:42 PM »

that is terrific!!! Let's keep it going!!!

Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2008, 08:59:08 AM »

Good Morning Vicki

"Hey" ... this Candian Monkey is game if the protest comes to the Seattle, Washington area ... the Portland, Oregon area.

Janet
7:15 am

Good Morning,...I know you will be there...Thanks for all you do. Have a blessed day...

Pages: 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.