April 28, 2024, 03:31:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 279527 times)
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #180 on: April 12, 2008, 10:27:31 PM »

another photo

Do the cloth part like that and the other side of the board with the tools.  You will plainly see what I am talking about.  j/b

That little piece does look like net, but the other has definite heats and stripes.  Also looks as if part of some more of the cloth is covereing at least part of a body.  jack/b

You are right (again) klaas, and this picture is the one I was referring to, and it definitely looks like fish netting to me.
So does the duct tape from the handle of the knife match the duct tape with the hair on it? Or are there fingerprints or DNA stuck inside on the tape of the handle?

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #181 on: April 12, 2008, 10:29:25 PM »

Or is that blood on the upper right corner? So what did the DNA show for that?

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: April 12, 2008, 10:34:23 PM »

I really doubt it has anything to do with the NH case.  This photo was recently taken. 
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: April 12, 2008, 11:09:33 PM »

It could just be a broken knife....fixed with duct tape....I don't think the fabric is Natalee's shirt.....IMO....the color green is too dark....

That small piece with the pliars is some type of net or rope piece.  The other not showing with the pliars picture is most likely.   j/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: April 12, 2008, 11:19:45 PM »

I grabbed the shot from the Diario and blew it up to 200 % and cropped it. I would guess this is a fabric or net. No way to really tell.

I did some mor work on it and it is fabric from what appears to be NH clothes.
jackb

Jack,  I just saw this, and i think you better look back at the picture that Rob inlarged.  It is definetly fish netting. 

The small piece you saw was netting.  j/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: April 12, 2008, 11:21:18 PM »

another photo

Do the cloth part like that and the other side of the board with the tools.  You will plainly see what I am talking about.  j/b

That little piece does look like net, but the other has definite heats and stripes.  Also looks as if part of some more of the cloth is covereing at least part of a body.  jack/b

You are right (again) klaas, and this picture is the one I was referring to, and it definitely looks like fish netting to me.
So does the duct tape from the handle of the knife match the duct tape with the hair on it? Or are there fingerprints or DNA stuck inside on the tape of the handle?

This is indeed another photo.  j/b
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: April 12, 2008, 11:59:24 PM »

On a previous thread, someone asked about a problem with another board.  My words may get me in trouble, but I will share them -

I think there are problems with every forum and board.  There is no such thing as a perfect board or forum.  Some have bigger issues than others, none are perfect.  There are no perfect words, no perfect lies.

There was a phrase going around early in this case, something about a rope of three cords is hard to break. I see three forums/boards that seem to keep Natalee Holloway from being forgotten, they include Scared Monkeys, BFN, and RU

All of these cords is very organic, with many threads (like Freebirds, FOB2, and other secret hidey holes).

=====

I also think that Tamikosmom and others are really the biggest supporters of J2K and Aruba.  Without someone to keep track of the words and pictures, Natalee might have been old news by now.  These are good people that seem to know (from what I've read) that it is often easier to avert your eyes to something that is wrong, than it is to do the right thing.  It is harder (as a parent too) to stand tall and do the right thing.  It is often harder to teach some lessons to children than others. 

Who will learn if there are no teachers?

WhiskeyGirl

I have strived for almost three years ... to be Joran, Deepak, Satish, Paulus and Aruba's worst nightmare ... not their biggest supporter.

I agree that there are three main Natalee "open" forums ... three main cords ... that have been instrumental in preventing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway from becoming a faded memory.  However ... for the most part ... each cord is independent of the other.  At times ... there may be some common bond ... some cooperation ... but the major differences in approach are distractions which imply that the cords should never intertwine to form one bracelet.

I have aligned myself with the Scared Monkeys Natalee forum because ... I believe this forum most closely aligns itself with Beth Holloway's perspective on the issues encompassing the Aruban coverup that has denied her daughter the justice she is entitled to under both Dutch and American Law.

I unwaveringly uphold Beth's contention ... Paulus is the knot that that is preventing the bracelet ... the three cords ... Joran, Deepak and Satish ... from unraveling ... from revealing the truth pertaining to the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 when her precious daughter went missing.

Janet

++++++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 150/151

Pulling a couple of prayer bracelets out of my pocket, I offer them to the van der Sloots.  First I tie one on Anita's arm, then ask Paulus if he would like one.  He lifts his clench-fisted arm, shaking as if he has Parkinson's disease, and tries very hard to hold it up.  What a pathetic form of a man he is, I think -- a very different person from the one who stood so brazenly in his front year in the wee hours that first morning, facing down Aruban police and our men from home.  I take my time tying the bracelet, very, very slowly, and explain the meaning of the three cords of yan.

"Paulus, this bracelet stands for a Bible verse.  It's Ecclesiastes 4:12.  "Though one may be overpowered, two can defend them-selves.  A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."  I finish the tying and gently pat the knot.  "There you go."

And right then the bracelet looks different to me.  I see the three cords as the suspect, and the knot at the end holding them together as Paulus.  It's not just clear -- it's crystal clear.  There are potentially four people who know what happened to Natalee.  We need the knot to come loose and the three to unravel.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: April 13, 2008, 12:07:29 AM »

I really doubt it has anything to do with the NH case.  This photo was recently taken. 

Neith one probably does.  Designed to make JB look unbelievable?  Two different pictures there for sure.  They were too lazy to place the tools back in exact place.  I could not care less either way, as they solved the case a couple of days after the disappearance and will not prosecute it there.  As for the pictures and cloth pieces being the same.  It would take an idiot not to see that the string appears to be netting.  The first picture may have been an old picture, but the second was is designed to discredit the first.  I have what I need.  I need no more.  It is interesting to see the lengths people go to in order to discredit one another and misinform for the perpetrators.   jackb
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #188 on: April 13, 2008, 12:07:44 AM »

On a previous thread, someone asked about a problem with another board.  My words may get me in trouble, but I will share them -

I think there are problems with every forum and board.  There is no such thing as a perfect board or forum.  Some have bigger issues than others, none are perfect.  There are no perfect words, no perfect lies.

There was a phrase going around early in this case, something about a rope of three cords is hard to break. I see three forums/boards that seem to keep Natalee Holloway from being forgotten, they include Scared Monkeys, BFN, and RU

All of these cords is very organic, with many threads (like Freebirds, FOB2, and other secret hidey holes).

=====

I also think that Tamikosmom and others are really the biggest supporters of J2K and Aruba.  Without someone to keep track of the words and pictures, Natalee might have been old news by now.  These are good people that seem to know (from what I've read) that it is often easier to avert your eyes to something that is wrong, than it is to do the right thing.  It is harder (as a parent too) to stand tall and do the right thing.  It is often harder to teach some lessons to children than others. 

Who will learn if there are no teachers?

WhiskeyGirl

I have strived for almost three years ... to be Joran, Deepak, Satish, Paulus and Aruba's worst nightmare ... not their biggest supporter.

I agree that there are three main Natalee "open" forums ... three main cords ... that have been instrumental in preventing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway from becoming a faded memory.  However ... for the most part ... each cord is independent of the other.  At times ... there may be some common bond ... some cooperation ... but the major differences in approach are distractions which imply that the cords should never intertwine to form one bracelet.

I have aligned myself with the Scared Monkeys Natalee forum because ... I believe this forum most closely aligns itself with Beth Holloway's perspective on the issues encompassing the Aruban coverup that has denied her daughter the justice she is entitled to under both Dutch and American Law.

I unwaveringly uphold Beth's contention ... Paulus is the knot that that is preventing the bracelet ... the three cords ... Joran, Deepak and Satish ... from unraveling ... from revealing the truth pertaining to the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 when her precious daughter went missing.

Janet

++++++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 150/151

Pulling a couple of prayer bracelets out of my pocket, I offer them to the van der Sloots.  First I tie one on Anita's arm, then ask Paulus if he would like one.  He lifts his clench-fisted arm, shaking as if he has Parkinson's disease, and tries very hard to hold it up.  What a pathetic form of a man he is, I think -- a very different person from the one who stood so brazenly in his front year in the wee hours that first morning, facing down Aruban police and our men from home.  I take my time tying the bracelet, very, very slowly, and explain the meaning of the three cords of yan.

"Paulus, this bracelet stands for a Bible verse.  It's Ecclesiastes 4:12.  "Though one may be overpowered, two can defend them-selves.  A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."  I finish the tying and gently pat the knot.  "There you go."

And right then the bracelet looks different to me.  I see the three cords as the suspect, and the knot at the end holding them together as Paulus.  It's not just clear -- it's crystal clear.  There are potentially four people who know what happened to Natalee.  We need the knot to come loose and the three to unravel.

Straight from the Heart of Janet...How well written...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: April 13, 2008, 12:17:41 AM »

Thank you Destiny.

Well ... a first happened today.  My 10 year old grandson beat his Mama at a game of Scrabble.  Granted ... he was given permission to use the Scrabble dictionary but nevertheless ... I was humbled.

Off for a game with hubby and ... then hitting the hay.

Good night Monkeys.

Janet
9:20 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: April 13, 2008, 12:19:35 AM »

Thank you Destiny.

Well ... a first happened today.  My 10 year old grandson beat his Mama at a game of Scrabble.  Granted ... he was given permission to use the Scrabble dictionary but nevertheless ... I was humbled.

Off for a game with hubby and ... then hitting the hay.

Good night Monkeys.

Janet
9:20 PM

Nite Janet....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: April 13, 2008, 12:32:34 AM »

Nite Janet
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: April 13, 2008, 02:34:05 AM »

Nite Janet

Klaas, this is the last time I will ask...any word yet?

TIA...Destiny

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: April 13, 2008, 02:45:47 AM »

Jackb, I guess I'm either ignorant, misinformed, or just slow. I KNOW  you are on the right track but I just don't follow you! You post pics, and hint at "bigger things" and then just let us alone --lurching in the dark. You post  one half of a photo and then tell us we are "missing" the other important half. I'm frustrated as hell!!!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: April 13, 2008, 07:36:02 AM »

******* and Pearl

Thanks for the amigoe comment.  That person should write editorials. He/she certainly nailed the situation.

nimrod

Is it common to add PVC pipe to fishing equipment (knives) to make things float? What a good idea.

jack

I know you don't want to post pictures but hearing about what's "really" in them, without a visual, is very frustrating. Your "original" pictures must have come from somewhere on line.  There are also benefits to posting pictures and open discussion regarding them. Even a thumb drive can protect the downloaded "original".
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: April 13, 2008, 08:15:00 AM »

For Glenda and luvslalom at RU:

Glenda wrote:

He was there on the same day as CC and others who are also not on the Dr. Phil list. Guess they weren't interested as it wouldn't be in their best interest to include these docs in the case with the Kalpoes.

Dr. Phil filed broad interrogatories requesting info from the Kalpoes.  The listed documents are the Kalpoes response to the request.  Dr. Phil did not control the list.  Either Kalpoes  do not have "Eric Williams'" statement (from Sept? 2005), possibly because it would only be found in Joran's case file, or they didn't submit it (against the discovery rules) in the response to the interrogatory.
Please read the original document before you post erroneous info.
dsmith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: April 13, 2008, 10:17:22 AM »

Anyone know where Joran is?
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #197 on: April 13, 2008, 10:22:32 AM »

Joran is in Den Dolder  ,centre of holland

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2669.320

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: April 13, 2008, 10:23:18 AM »

Looks like someone killed/mutilated a sea turtle in Aruba.   

Tortuga a wordo mata intencionalmente        
Sunday, 13 April 2008 - 00:00 
Den oranan di mainta a drenta un informe na haltura di Palm Beach lo mester a haja un tortuga morto. Na yegada nos  a topa cu e hendenan di Aruba Foundation For Sea Turtles cu a splica nos, cu durante nan patruya ariba beach, nan a haja restonan di un tortuga canto di laman. Immediante nan a yama polis pa presenta na e sitio pa asina averigua ken por a comete un acto asina. Click read more pa mas detaye  y imagen.

Aruba Foundation for sea turtles a sigi splica nos cu esaki ta un acto cu a wordo hasi intencionalmente y cu esaki ta algo castigabel pa ley. Polis a presenta na e sitio pa asina haja tur informacion pa nan por cuminsa cu nan investigacion.

One of the comments:

Manuel said:

Joran a hasi e cos ki 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: April 13, 2008, 10:24:21 AM »

Joran is in Den Dolder  ,centre of holland

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2669.320

Be sure and check the age progression photos Johan and I posted in the above thread 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.