June 15, 2024, 07:55:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 283200 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: April 14, 2008, 08:17:27 PM »

Hmmmm..

Nothing much has been posted at Scrux.  In March, Medley had posted to Jonathan45, wondering if he was Patrick.  He responded today:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject:     
Medleyrelay wrote: 'I am now wondering once again who you are' (then she said Patrick).

Jonathan45 responds:
Your guess was wrong. If you had written ' Jonathan45 is Joran's Dutch Daury who left Aruba on June 2, 2005 by boat to go to Bonaire', than it would be ...... but you didn't.

Did Van der Straaten, or Paulus or Anita take a boat trip to Bonaire??
Very interresting.  Here's the entire conversation:

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: April 14, 2008, 08:19:17 PM »

I'M probably going to piss some people off but I don't care..I am still fuming at Patricks letter..I am amazed that the Aruban OM,Jossy,Patrick and his publicist infiltrated that email list. Again I appreciate his love for Aruba but he is so far off reality its a shame..I asked him to participate here at SM so he could learn the facts..He declined and I find it very unfair and irresponsible that he is asking and preaching to not boycott when he has everything all wrong,says he is dissapointed in us and our knowledge is from speculation.

Criminals do roam free in Aruba as Joran has admitted to crimes he committed vs Natalee and where the hell is he? Patrick invested 5 months of his life and got payed for it handsomely and will soon prosper from his book. All of us here have poured our heart and soul into this case for almost 3 years now and we have received nothing except lies and heartache. We are all witnesses to the Hell they have put Natalee and her Family through and I am mad as hell and tired of it. If you are going to try and discuss this case with people that have followed it since the first day please learn what the heck you are talking about. My only request for Patrick is to learn about the case before stating he is dissapointed in anyone. If anything he should be sickened and dissapointed in the Aruban Governement and the people of that country.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: April 14, 2008, 08:19:42 PM »

Can someone please tell me why we care what Patrick thinks about the boycott?

I could care less what Patrick thinks about the boycott.  I will boycott Aruba until the day I die.  Even if they find Natalee's remains I would still boycott Aruba because it is unsafe for tourists to travel there plain and simple.

I will not spend one cent on Patrick's book.  So basically I am one of the few who will say I don't like Patrick.

JMO.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 08:25:30 PM by San » Logged
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: April 14, 2008, 08:36:17 PM »

I could care less what Patrick thinks about the boycott.  I will boycott Aruba until the day I die.  Even if they find Natalee's remains I would still boycott Aruba because it is unsafe for tourists to travel there plain and simple.

I will not spend one cent on Patrick's book.  So basically I am one of the few who will say I don't like Patrick.

JMO.

I don't like him either after reading that BS letter today! Something is still very fishy about these 10 confessions,the infiltrator before Patrick and the lack of questions he asked from Joran. I am a very good judge of character and something stinks to high heaven! Patrick isn't stupid and is very street smart and I am not buying any of this at all. He knows a hell of alot more then that 20 minutes we saw on video where we found out nothing and claims this was all solved. Claiming Beth is at peace pisses me off as well as his entire letter today. This is all BS and totally unfair he would even attempt to try and convince us and say he is dissapointed in us when he is so far off from reality.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 08:39:01 PM by Observer » Logged

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #524 on: April 14, 2008, 08:49:05 PM »

I really don't care what Patrick thinks about a boycott of aruba.I really don't understand WHY Patrick would even be on a"boycott aruba"email list.I also would like to know when Patrick's english got so good?How does anyone even know if this is Patrick?
Patrick loves aruba,so what.
While I think it's a good thing he did by exposing joran,it does not end the case of what happened to Natalee on aruba,it doesn't solve the case,it certainly does not absolve aruba of the layers of corruption and coverups in this case.....not in my eyes and not in Natalee's parent's eyes.
The boycott rolls on and on until Beth herself tells us to quit.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: April 14, 2008, 08:51:33 PM »

I'M probably going to piss some people off but I don't care..I am still fuming at Patricks letter..I am amazed that the Aruban OM,Jossy,Patrick and his publicist infiltrated that email list. Again I appreciate his love for Aruba but he is so far off reality its a shame..I asked him to participate here at SM so he could learn the facts..He declined and I find it very unfair and irresponsible that he is asking and preaching to not boycott when he has everything all wrong,says he is dissapointed in us and our knowledge is from speculation.

Criminals do roam free in Aruba as Joran has admitted to crimes he committed vs Natalee and where the hell is he? Patrick invested 5 months of his life and got payed for it handsomely and will soon prosper from his book. All of us here have poured our heart and soul into this case for almost 3 years now and we have received nothing except lies and heartache. We are all witnesses to the Hell they have put Natalee and her Family through and I am mad as hell and tired of it. If you are going to try and discuss this case with people that have followed it since the first day please learn what the heck you are talking about. My only request for Patrick is to learn about the case before stating he is dissapointed in anyone. If anything he should be sickened and dissapointed in the Aruban Governement and the people of that country.

******* ... what do you mean?  The email list was visible on the email that was sent Patrick.  If the OM and Jossy got ahold of the list ... Patrick must have sent it to them.  How do you know that the OM and Jossy had access to those email addresses?

Maybe I am misunderstanding.

Janet

http://patrickvandereem.nl/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: April 14, 2008, 08:52:24 PM »

i can't blame Patrick for defending his fellow hard working people of Aruba who would suffer if a boycott would be in place.
they can't help it when their justice system / government is failing or is sending out misinformation.

Hi caesu, I thought we lost you there for a second and Dayhiker would be heartbroken!! LOL Anyway, I was the last person to call / endorse / practice the boycott. You can search what's left of my earlier posts and see I said the boycott was not necessary. I was wrong back then and saw the light. caesu, as you know, I used to go to Aruba and really had a great time. I loved Aruba. But it's broken and more people are going to get hurt. Actually, quite a few people have been hurt and / or killed. We all know this because over a three year period we accumulated the documents, read the document and formulated our own opinions. I would bet that any reasonable person looking at this case for three years would easily come to the same conclusion. It's really pretty easy to see that the boycott is what Aruba fears. And rightfully so. They got hurt, bad!

these people already are for a large part fed up with the current Aruban government too.
when the strikers took over the parliament last week for three days - this is a big message i think - imagine that happening to the congress.

Oduber increased the size of the government. Now more than 4000 people are employed by the government. That's not a good or productive ratio for a country that size. If the overall size of the employees would be in-line with other country statistics, you would find that there are too many people employed by the MEP in positions around the country. That ate up a good bit of the budget. And don't forget, Oduber was making something like 20K a week.

We have seen messages in the past, I'm not holding my breath . . LOL

boycott won't work anyway, state enforced boycott of cuba never worked - many americans still travel there via canada and spend dollars in this communist country.
and now with the u.s. dollar becoming worth less every day tourists would think twice to go to europe.
now to contrary i expect more are travelling to aruba because aruban florin is pegged to the dollar not euro.

The boycott IS working. It's working very very well. Fred Taub from Boycott Watch has been all over the story and said it is WORKING. Taub has been covering boycotts for years and is very respected in his industry. His links are all over Michelle's site.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/

I'm sure you know that site... but Michelle has a lot of info about Fred Taub... who by the way was on Fox News with Neil Cavuto just about 2 months ago and talked specifically about the Aruba Boycott.

but it doesn't matter much. patrick will keep us informed about the civil case.
these subpoenas must have been sent now. don't know when the court hearings will start.

Let's hope it starts soon. I like it when the Sloots sweat.

coming sunday a new peter r. de vries program. first program is not about natalee, but about a man who was convicted for murdering his wife and did internet-dating while he was in prison. peter r. de vries is warning the public for such people. but this killer went to court to prevent peter r. from showing his face on tv and he won.
eight programs in a row - i am sure he will keep us updated about natalee too - or dedicate a program to her.

Thanks for all the updates from Holland caesu!!! I hope Godfather Peter R does at least one more show on Natalee's case... I think we might see some future updates because he is involved in the civil suit.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: April 14, 2008, 08:57:20 PM »

******* ... what do you mean?  The email list was visible on the email that was sent Patrick.  If the OM and Jossy got ahold of the list ... Patrick must have sent it to them.  How do you know that the OM and Jossy had access to those email addresses?

Janet

Because I saw them and then asked Vicki to remove them which she did last week..I dont have anything against anyone that is not for a Boycott as long as they know the facts..That is there choice! Ill bet everything that Jossy fully understands how we feel and why we want to boycott and will not argue about it,he doesnt agree with us because him and his entire Family live in Aruba and that is there home. The OM has no business on that list or anyone that is not for a boycott of Aruba. I just hate being BS'D by people that never took the time to learn the facts,then say they are dissapointed in us and are wrong with just about everything..Makes my blood boil Janet! He acts like he made a huge sacrafice and is requesting us not to boycott when he doesnt know anything about what happened and is bsing us!!! . He was payed handsomely for his efforts and will prosper even more when that book comes out.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 09:01:34 PM by Observer » Logged

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #528 on: April 14, 2008, 09:00:21 PM »

The Aruban people made a choice on July 6, 2005 in regards to where they stoodd on the Natalee Holloway issue.  Beth made a plea and .. the Aruban people's loyalties were with those who they knew had lied and obstructed the investigation in to the disappearance of her daughter.

Janet

++++++++

THE POOR ARUBAN PEOPLE

Beth Holloway Twitty
CNN LIVE TODAY
July 5, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: It is now that I ask the world to help me. Two suspects were released yesterday who were involved in a violent crime against my daughter. These criminals are not only allowed to walk freely among the tourists and citizens of Aruba, but there are no limits where they may choose to travel.

I am asking all mothers and fathers and all nations to hear my plea. I implore you, do not allow these two suspects, the Kalpoe brothers, to enter your country until this case is solved. Do not allow these criminals to walk among your citizens. Help me by not allowing these two to get away with this crime.

It is my greatest fear today that the Kalpoe brothers will leave Aruba. I am asking the Aruban officials to notify the United States State Department in the event these suspects try to leave this island. I am asking all nations not to offer them a safe haven. I am asking this in the name of my beautiful, intelligent and outstanding daughter who I haven't seen for 36 days and for whom I will continue to search until I find her.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/05/lt.03.html

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 157/158

No one is breathing.  Or Moving.  Reporters and camera people are crying.  The media hve been here more than a month, and they've seen firsthand what we've experienced.  They are moved by this plea.  But some of the Arubans are not.  Calling their local sons "criminals" offends them.  Having just heard the prosecuting attorney tell us at least one of the Kalpoes could be involved in whatever happened to my daughter.  I felt the term seemed appropriate.  But it led to an abrupt change in the tide of support.

<snipped:

Not long after the "criminals speech," some Arubans back off their prayer vigils for Natalee.  A few protest in the streets against the barage of negative media.  We've worn out our welcome at the Holiday Inn.  And they let us know they've had it.  The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media.  And to combat us.

Some Arubans angry at Holloway’s mom
Calling brothers ‘criminals’ elicits resentment, statement from lawyer

MSNBC staff and news service reports
updated 6:56 p.m. PT, Wed., July. 6, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - A latent but growing resentment here became evident for the first time when more than 200 people, some wrapped in Aruban flags, said they were incensed by statements made by the mother of missing American teen Natalee Holloway.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8484217

John Merryweather
'Scarborough Country'
July 6, 2005

JOHN MERRYWEATHER, FORMER ARUBA DIPLOMAT:  Well, first—no, no, first of all, I'd like to answer why I was at the—not protest.  It was a gathering in support of our justice system.  It was not a protest.  It never started out as a protest either.  I would like that to be very, very clear.  When I was there, I hadn't heard what the comments of Natalee's mother either of the day.  I was asked that after I was there.  I went there.  I was not part of the organization, but I went there in support of our justice system.

<snipped?

SCARBOROUGH:  No, what did Natalee's mother say that offended so many people in Aruba?   

MERRYWEATHER:  Well, you know, it—it—it offended me, also.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8498049/

Beth Holloway Twitty
CNN - LAW CENTER
July 8, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- The mother of Natalee Holloway apologized Friday for saying two released suspects were involved in her daughter's disappearance.

"The statements I made on July 5th were fueled by despair and frustration because of still not knowing where my daughter is," Beth Holloway Twitty said in a statement to the media. "I think everyone, everyone can sympathize with that."

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/08/missing.aruba/index.html
This whole post needs to be posted on Patrick's site.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: April 14, 2008, 09:10:28 PM »

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!!

Considering that the Aruban people refuse to demand a just investigation of their elected officials through mass demonstrations for an American citizen then ... American citizens must react accordingly.  It is called loyalty to their own.

If Aruban citizens had protested once ... just once ... against the coverup that was established to protect Joran and Paulus ...

Janet

+++++++++

Natalee Holloway: New Clues
Investigator Tells 48 Hours She Probably Died From Excessive Alcohol, Maybe Drugs
March 25, 2006

Last fall, Twitty called for a boycott of Aruba. The island’s tourism industry has suffered: Travel bookings are off more than 4 percent from a year ago.

Does she still support a boycott of Aruba?

"The only leverage that we have in getting any traction in the investigation is when they feel the effects of a boycott," says Twitty.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page2.shtml

Alabama Senate Votes to Support Boycott of Aruba

The Senate-passed resolution said a boycott is needed because the investigation into Holloway's disappearance "has been plagued with an unacceptable amount of missteps, miscommunications and inconsistencies."

"It's my hope this will cause the Aruban people to be more demanding that their officials conduct a thorough investigation," French said.

http://www.al.com/newsflash/regional/index.ssf?/base/news-18/1137707351114580.xml&storylist=alabamanews

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: April 14, 2008, 09:13:13 PM »

The Aruban people made a choice on July 6, 2005 in regards to where they stoodd on the Natalee Holloway issue.  Beth made a plea and .. the Aruban people's loyalties were with those who they knew had lied and obstructed the investigation in to the disappearance of her daughter.

Janet

++++++++

THE POOR ARUBAN PEOPLE

Beth Holloway Twitty
CNN LIVE TODAY
July 5, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: It is now that I ask the world to help me. Two suspects were released yesterday who were involved in a violent crime against my daughter. These criminals are not only allowed to walk freely among the tourists and citizens of Aruba, but there are no limits where they may choose to travel.

I am asking all mothers and fathers and all nations to hear my plea. I implore you, do not allow these two suspects, the Kalpoe brothers, to enter your country until this case is solved. Do not allow these criminals to walk among your citizens. Help me by not allowing these two to get away with this crime.

It is my greatest fear today that the Kalpoe brothers will leave Aruba. I am asking the Aruban officials to notify the United States State Department in the event these suspects try to leave this island. I am asking all nations not to offer them a safe haven. I am asking this in the name of my beautiful, intelligent and outstanding daughter who I haven't seen for 36 days and for whom I will continue to search until I find her.

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 157/158

No one is breathing.  Or Moving.  Reporters and camera people are crying.  The media hve been here more than a month, and they've seen firsthand what we've experienced.  They are moved by this plea.  But some of the Arubans are not.  Calling their local sons "criminals" offends them.  Having just heard the prosecuting attorney tell us at least one of the Kalpoes could be involved in whatever happened to my daughter.  I felt the term seemed appropriate.  But it led to an abrupt change in the tide of support.

<snipped:

Not long after the "criminals speech," some Arubans back off their prayer vigils for Natalee.  A few protest in the streets against the barage of negative media.  We've worn out our welcome at the Holiday Inn.  And they let us know they've had it.  The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media.  And to combat us.

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - A latent but growing resentment here became evident for the first time when more than 200 people, some wrapped in Aruban flags, said they were incensed by statements made by the mother of missing American teen Natalee Holloway.

John Merryweather
'Scarborough Country'
July 6, 2005

JOHN MERRYWEATHER, FORMER ARUBA DIPLOMAT:  Well, first—no, no, first of all, I'd like to answer why I was at the—not protest.  It was a gathering in support of our justice system.  It was not a protest.  It never started out as a protest either.  I would like that to be very, very clear.  When I was there, I hadn't heard what the comments of Natalee's mother either of the day.  I was asked that after I was there.  I went there.  I was not part of the organization, but I went there in support of our justice system.

<snipped?

SCARBOROUGH:  No, what did Natalee's mother say that offended so many people in Aruba?   

Beth Holloway Twitty
CNN - LAW CENTER
July 8, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- The mother of Natalee Holloway apologized Friday for saying two released suspects were involved in her daughter's disappearance.

"The statements I made on July 5th were fueled by despair and frustration because of still not knowing where my daughter is," Beth Holloway Twitty said in a statement to the media. "I think everyone, everyone can sympathize with that."

Karma ... Go for it!!!

Janet

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #531 on: April 14, 2008, 09:16:16 PM »

JMO.

I just joined ya with that today San!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #532 on: April 14, 2008, 09:18:12 PM »

Janet

Because I saw them and then asked Vicki to remove them which she did last week..I dont have anything against anyone that is not for a Boycott as long as they know the facts..That is there choice! Ill bet everything that Jossy fully understands how we feel and why we want to boycott and will not argue about it,he doesnt agree with us because him and his entire Family live in Aruba and that is there home. The OM has no business on that list or anyone that is not for a boycott of Aruba. I just hate being BS'D by people that never took the time to learn the facts,then say they are dissapointed in us and are wrong with just about everything..Makes my blood boil Janet! He acts like he made a huge sacrafice and is requesting us not to boycott when he doesnt know anything about what happened and is bsing us!!! . He was payed handsomely for his efforts and will prosper even more when that book comes out.
Who put the aruban OM(Mos??) and Patrick on that boycott email list?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #533 on: April 14, 2008, 09:21:59 PM »

Janet

++++++++

THE POOR ARUBAN PEOPLE

Beth Holloway Twitty
CNN LIVE TODAY
July 5, 2005

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 157/158

<snipped:

John Merryweather
'Scarborough Country'
July 6, 2005

<snipped?

Beth Holloway Twitty
CNN - LAW CENTER
July 8, 2005

Karma ... Go for it!!!

Janet
I wish I could but I'm not registered there  

Karma Is Coming

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: April 14, 2008, 09:22:09 PM »

JMO.

I don't like him either after reading that BS letter today! Something is still very fishy about these 10 confessions,the infiltrator before Patrick and the lack of questions he asked from Joran. I am a very good judge of character and something stinks to high heaven! Patrick isn't stupid and is very street smart and I am not buying any of this at all. He knows a hell of alot more then that 20 minutes we saw on video where we found out nothing and claims this was all solved. Claiming Beth is at peace pisses me off as well as his entire letter today. This is all BS and totally unfair he would even attempt to try and convince us and say he is dissapointed in us when he is so far off from reality.

I agree.

This is all part of the plan.  Try and get on our good side and make it look like they solved the crime and got Joran to confess on tape.

So where did that confession get us.  We all knew what happened to Natalee and who was responsible.  They changed the names to protect the guilty which was Daury = Paulus and Joran took the blame and let the Kalpoes off the hook because he knew the Kalpoes have the goods on him.  We always knew who murdered Natalee in cold blood and we still don't know what caused her seizure.

As far as I'm concerned I will go with VietVet said and that is Joran hit Natalee with a bat.  That caused the seizure.  So yes Joran may have said she had a seizure but he never said what caused it.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: April 14, 2008, 09:25:56 PM »

John Merryweather
'Scarborough Country'
July 6, 2005

<snipped?

[/quote]

merryweather is typical of the aruban public.  he can not tell you what offended him because it would make him look stupid.  he's angry because beth was right about j2k being criminals, she was right about the justice system screwing up at the very least, and at no time did she say anything but good things about the aruban public.  merryweather is like all aruba, he was and is mad because j2k caused an untenable situation on the island and beth won't "go home, shut up, and get over it".  we aren't either.  i stand by the girl, natalee ann holloway.
dennisintn
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #536 on: April 14, 2008, 09:26:06 PM »

JMO.

After reading his drivel today... if that is actually him.

I'm starting to think it was all orchestrated in hopes as to make the family

think that it was a ENDING EVENT.

Ya know,

In hopes, that would be Aruba's final chapter.

THINK AGAINNNNNN, BEYOTCHES.

I didn't want to be so pessimistic about Patrick... but that Aruba/Pat blog

garbage today makes me really think what is up!

If he ever puts out a book, I should enjoy very much to have a good fart

on it, ....possibly at the county library, even.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: April 14, 2008, 09:33:06 PM »

Lou,  Thank you for your email to Patrick.  It was a great letter.  I think that you represented our thoughts really well.  Thanks.

Patrick,  Like so many posters from Aruba you are very quick to point out that the US has crime.  You are absolutely correct, Patrick, the US has a lot of crime, but this is not about the US.  It's about Aruba.  This is a  diversion tactic that you and your fellow Arubans put forth in an attempt to change the focus from the Natalee crime to general crime in the US.  It simply isn't about us this time, it's all about Aruba.  Aruba is responsible for the corruption and the coverup that followed the horrific disappearance of a promising young American woman who chose to celebrate a significant event in her life on your island.  The way in which her disappearance has been handled is deplorable.  After three years, we continue to learn of the depth of the corruption and coverup.  It would most assuredly be a valuable learning experience for you to read the many hours of research and documentation of corruption and a coverup that exists at this site.  I am confident though, that you are already aware of this and you have probably personally experienced much of what we have put forth about corruption and coverups. 
     Contrary to the implications that you have made, we are not ignorant enough to believe that we hold every man. woman, and child on Happy Island directly responsible for the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  It's insulting that you would even suggest this.  We do know that those who are directly responsible have been protected.  We have no way to break through this web of protection with only our voices and requests.  Our boycott of Aruba is intended to hopefully force the citizens of Aruba to demand what they already know should be the right actions from their government.  Three years of pleas for justice have been to no avail.  Perhaps by affecting the personal bank accounts of the Aruban citizens, we will finally see the culmination of our demands for justice.  The Aruban people have certainly been quite vocal of late in demanding salary and overtime increases. Perhaps they will eventually also demand justice and the right actions.  Our basic requests are not at all outrageous.  We are asking for honor and truth.  These are two human rights that should be afforded to everyone on your island whether they are Aurban or foreign tourists.
     We are appreciative of your efforts to expose Joran van der Sloot.  We were supportive of you when you met with resistance on your recent trip to Aruba.  You have most certainly been effective in keeping this crime and Joran, himself, in the media.  We celebrate that your actions have most assuredly brought a great deal of stress and discomfort to the perpetrators.  We also accept that as an Aruban it is most likely painful for you to witness any financial loss to your island.  However, you must also be cognizant of the fact that we did not create the Natalee Holloway incident.  Aruban/Dutch people created this problem and it is Aruba who must step forward with the correct resolution.  Until this happens, we will continue to boycott your Happy Island for what was done to Natalee Holloway, for what was done to her parents, and for what has been done to other American tourists who have ventured onto your island.   
     We want justice, Patrick, and we will not stop until it is delivered by the government and people of Aruba.  We will continue to boycott your island and I have no doubt that you would do the same if this had happened to a Dutch or Aruban girl on the streets of the US.  Your pompous statements will only serve to fuel our anger and our resolve.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: April 14, 2008, 09:33:22 PM »

JMO.

After reading his drivel today... if that is actually him.

I'm starting to think it was all orchestrated in hopes as to make the family

think that it was a ENDING EVENT.

Ya know,

In hopes, that would be Aruba's final chapter.

THINK AGAINNNNNN, BEYOTCHES.

I didn't want to be so pessimistic about Patrick... but that Aruba/Pat blog

garbage today makes me really think what is up!

If he ever puts out a book, I should enjoy very much to have a good fart

on it, ....possibly at the county library, even.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: April 14, 2008, 09:34:56 PM »

Just curious, why would people clearly NOT for a boycott (Jossy, OM, Patrick) be on the email list for the travel boycotts?

That is why I absolutely HATE email lists and refuse to "respond to all" on any of them.  In fact, any email I get that is forwarded as a group of people unknown to me I never respond to it it period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.