June 16, 2024, 02:31:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 283210 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: April 15, 2008, 09:43:27 PM »

Sorry Lou ... I cannot get past the jammies and bare feet.

Janet

You kill me Janet!!! Pink ones to boot!! But trust me I looked scarey!!! Lucky I didn't have my slippers on!!! My 7 year old bought them for me for Christmas...they are froggies w/ a lady bug on their head!!! hahahahahhahaha

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: April 15, 2008, 09:45:33 PM »

Just posted on the front page of SM:

vietvet wrote:

Sounds good to me #47, we boycott you and you boycott us. We can get by just fine. We don’t have to go to Aruba anyway. That is the general idea, boycott as in…do not go to Aruba. Let the island dry up and die. They never intended on giving Natalee justice, they are the ones who only want money…and ours too. We will not stop the boycott until they return Natalee.

Well said.  Beth has NOT said this is over. Until she says so the boycott goes on.  As a mother I would NEVER allow my son to travel to that hell-hole.  I work for a Large international company and believe me when they start their discussions on where the National Sales meeting will be don't think for one minute I don't pipe up and put my 2 cents worth in on where they DO NOT need to travel to this year. A national manager and his wife went last year to Aruba and I was very quick to scold him. He said at his age he felt safe.  I informed him NO ONE was safe.  The good part was he apologized and said he knew what had happened with Natalee.  I don't think he will be traveling there again.

In my mind, long after I have passed from this earth, there will be Monkeys attending shows to boycott Aruba, or whatever incarnation of the island exists at that time.

No place stays the same forever.  Aruba will never be the place it was thirty or forty years ago.  Population increased over time, and other things increased as well, including taxes.

I hope that Natalee is returned to her family.  How can people sleep at night knowing they have the answers that this family needs to hear?  It may be many years after the fact, but this family deserves answers.  They deserve to have their child returned to her home.

The memory of Natalee will be with Aruba forever. 

Amen!!! from your mouth to my heart and soul!!! I will be there as long as I can protesting...until Aruba takes responsibility for what they did to Natalee and her family!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: April 15, 2008, 09:49:00 PM »

vietvet wrote:

Sounds good to me #47, we boycott you and you boycott us. We can get by just fine. We don’t have to go to Aruba anyway. That is the general idea, boycott as in…do not go to Aruba. Let the island dry up and die. They never intended on giving Natalee justice, they are the ones who only want money…and ours too. We will not stop the boycott until they return Natalee.

Klaas

Was this posted from his usual IP?  I ask because Julia Renfro, posting as Glenda (I say this because she gave a name for Vietvet), said a PI had talked to vietvet and viet vet would no longer be posting.  Sorry Glenda....did the PI have Daniel, psychic in his name?

Glenda/Renfro is FOS.  VietViet hasn't stopped posting.  Yes, this is the same Viet Vet and don't believe a word out of that "fluffa's" filthy mouth.  Sorry, but I cannot stand that woman (and I use the term woman lightly)

Just want you all to know...I put in a personal request for Viet Vet to join us in DC. We love him...Aruba hates him!! So don't be afraid to ask him to meet us in DC!! He already knows we want him there!!!!!!!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: April 15, 2008, 09:49:54 PM »

Janet: My mistake..She says Prosecuters told her Freddys arrest was for another case    But I think it's obvious to everyone he was arrested because of his involvement in this case. What is most interesting is Freddy and K2 were arrested the same day and Rape charges were added to all of them including Joran.

'The Abrams Report' for August 26

ABRAMS:  All right.  Ms. Lejuez, does this mean now that they get a new clock in effect, meaning when they arrested the Kalpoe brothers initially, a clock began, there were rules, there were obligations on the prosecutors to prove certain things in a certain amount of time.  With this re-arrest, do they get a whole new clock to start again?
LEJUEZ:  Yes, for all four of them.
ABRAMS:  For all four—well why for Joran as well?
I mean just because they have new information, I mean wouldn‘t they have to take that to a judge and they would still have to prove more, for example, than they had to prove last time?
LEJUEZ:  No, because they added rape to it and that gives you a new timeline again.
ABRAMS:  So they did add the rape charge, right?  I mean that is something new.  And did that add that with regard to Joran van der Sloot as well?
LEJUEZ:  Yes, they added for three of them and the fourth one is on another case.  Yes.
ABRAMS:  OK.  I‘m sorry.  My producer‘s telling me they have not added it for Joran, so we‘ve got to be careful on this.  Helen, are you sure?  Because my production team is telling me that they did not add a rape charge with regard to Joran.
LEJUEZ:  That information I have, so maybe not.  We still don‘t have the full information.  They are not giving the full information, they‘re not giving the information even on the other suspect, but we have had words already, yes.

ABRAMS:  Finally, Ricardo, on this other suspect, they say it‘s unrelated.  He happens to be a friend of Joran‘s and of the Kalpoe brothers.  Do you believe that it‘s completely unrelated to this case?
YARZAGARAY:  Well, I think it‘s a legal chess game what they‘re playing.  They‘re trying to divide and conquer somehow and trying to let them make statements against each other.  Try to shuffle the cards, put different charges on different people, see who‘s going to crack, who‘s going to tell something about the other one.
ABRAMS:  Yes, that‘s what I think.
YARZAGARAY:  That sort of thing.

But prosecutors now are saying something much different.  Both of these brothers are now accused of doing the same things and those accusations are very, very strong.  The strongest language we have heard yet from prosecutors.

ABRAMS:  Did you get a chance, Michelle, to speak to David Kock today since the arrest?
KOSINSKI:  Yes, I did talk to him briefly.  And he told me a couple of things.  He said at first that you know early on when these arrests happened, the defense attorneys were very angry and they said they were given absolutely no detail.  In the beginning they didn‘t know why their clients were being arrested.
They had heard at first that this was unrelated to the Natalee Holloway case.  Later in the day prosecutors spelled it out that it absolutely was connected to her disappearance.  But they had been hearing things about other allegations out there and even after prosecutors spelled out this was connected to Natalee Holloway, his attorney still said that he feels that the arrests are based in part, he believes, on other allegations possibly involving photos and young girls.  He wouldn‘t say where that information came from.
But keep in mind we have three arrests today.  Two of them are connected to Natalee Holloway, according to prosecutors.  And the third, the friend and neighbor of Joran van der Sloot, is not connected to the Holloway case.  And we know that there is new information against the Kalpoe brothers that prosecutors have.  So somehow these three are connected, yet separate, so what ties them together and what separates them?  That will be the question and those will be the details that we‘ll be...
ABRAMS:  Did it sound like the lawyer was conceding that there are some photos out there with regard to young girls that are somehow connected to all this or not connected, but that exist?
KOSINSKI:  He said he knows that there are allegations out there.
ABRAMS:  Allegations...

KOSINSKI:  As to whether those photos exist, yes, and we couldn‘t get to the point as to—and in fact, the conversation had to end because of phone reception.  So we never got in touch again to get more detail about that.  But we found that interesting.  That he felt that these arrests were based possibly in part on other allegations and that‘s consistent with what we heard from other attorneys too connected with this case in the beginning.  They were saying...
ABRAMS:  Yes.
KOSINSKI:  ... that there were these other allegations out there.  They thought it was not connected to Natalee Holloway...
ABRAMS:  Right.
KOSINSKI:  ... but now we know...
(CROSSTALK)
KOSINSKI:  ... at least with the Kalpoe brothers, it is.

ABRAMS:  And we‘ve been hearing for weeks now, about allegations of other women or at least one woman who was going to claim that Joran van der Sloot drugged her, according to “Diario” newspaper, raped her.  That person still, as far as we know, has not come forward but that didn‘t have to do with the Kalpoe brothers, which makes this all even more intriguing.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9118769/
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 09:53:18 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: April 15, 2008, 10:03:04 PM »

Janet

You kill me Janet!!! Pink ones to boot!! But trust me I looked scarey!!! Lucky I didn't have my slippers on!!! My 7 year old bought them for me for Christmas...they are froggies w/ a lady bug on their head!!! hahahahahhahaha

Lou ... just picturing the scene.

Reminds me of my longtime neighbour/friend.  Every morning she would do her hair perfectly ... apply makeup and ... then put an expensive jacket over her flannel nighty and then ... drive her kids to school wearing her slippers.  My kids went to an independent school and ... were picked up by a school bus so ... I was having my morning coffee and ... reading a newpaper (prior to personal computers and cell phones.) when my phone rang.  She was calling from the school office ... students and staff everywhere ... her car would not start.  I drove to the school and picked her up.  She was so embarrassed but ... it sure made a memory that we still laugh about today.

Janet     

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: April 15, 2008, 10:06:11 PM »

vietvet wrote:

Viet Vet is the man!! I miss seeing PI post also Sad The event in our Nations Capitol is very important and I wish I could make it but I can't! God Speed to all of you that can make this important event!

Also to all of you infiltrators on the Boycott list and Group you have been removed  Please learn more about the case before you embarass yourself being so mis-informed and prejudice that you try Bsing people into believing lies.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: April 15, 2008, 10:07:42 PM »

Thanks *******.

That transcript is a keeper.

FREDDY KNOWS!!!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: April 15, 2008, 10:08:15 PM »

vietvet wrote:

Klaas

Was this posted from his usual IP?  I ask because Julia Renfro, posting as Glenda (I say this because she gave a name for Vietvet), said a PI had talked to vietvet and viet vet would no longer be posting.  Sorry Glenda....did the PI have Daniel, psychic in his name?

Glenda/Renfro is FOS.  VietViet hasn't stopped posting.  Yes, this is the same Viet Vet and don't believe a word out of that "fluffa's" filthy mouth.  Sorry, but I cannot stand that woman (and I use the term woman lightly)

Just want you all to know...I put in a personal request for Viet Vet to join us in DC. We love him...Aruba hates him!! So don't be afraid to ask him to meet us in DC!! He already knows we want him there!!!!!!!

GrannyToad, speaking from another place, would like to know if Viet Vet got Julia's permission before making that post?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: April 15, 2008, 10:09:44 PM »

Janet: My mistake..She says Prosecuters told her Freddys arrest was for another case    But I think it's obvious to everyone he was arrested because of his involvement in this case. What is most interesting is Freddy and K2 were arrested the same day and Rape charges were added to all of them including Joran.

'The Abrams Report' for August 26

ABRAMS:  All right.  Ms. Lejuez, does this mean now that they get a new clock in effect, meaning when they arrested the Kalpoe brothers initially, a clock began, there were rules, there were obligations on the prosecutors to prove certain things in a certain amount of time.  With this re-arrest, do they get a whole new clock to start again?
LEJUEZ:  Yes, for all four of them.
ABRAMS:  For all four—well why for Joran as well?
I mean just because they have new information, I mean wouldn‘t they have to take that to a judge and they would still have to prove more, for example, than they had to prove last time?
LEJUEZ:  No, because they added rape to it and that gives you a new timeline again.
ABRAMS:  So they did add the rape charge, right?  I mean that is something new.  And did that add that with regard to Joran van der Sloot as well?
LEJUEZ:  Yes, they added for three of them and the fourth one is on another case.  Yes.
ABRAMS:  OK.  I‘m sorry.  My producer‘s telling me they have not added it for Joran, so we‘ve got to be careful on this.  Helen, are you sure?  Because my production team is telling me that they did not add a rape charge with regard to Joran.
LEJUEZ:  That information I have, so maybe not.  We still don‘t have the full information.  They are not giving the full information, they‘re not giving the information even on the other suspect, but we have had words already, yes.

ABRAMS:  Finally, Ricardo, on this other suspect, they say it‘s unrelated.  He happens to be a friend of Joran‘s and of the Kalpoe brothers.  Do you believe that it‘s completely unrelated to this case?
YARZAGARAY:  Well, I think it‘s a legal chess game what they‘re playing.  They‘re trying to divide and conquer somehow and trying to let them make statements against each other.  Try to shuffle the cards, put different charges on different people, see who‘s going to crack, who‘s going to tell something about the other one.
ABRAMS:  Yes, that‘s what I think.
YARZAGARAY:  That sort of thing.

But prosecutors now are saying something much different.  Both of these brothers are now accused of doing the same things and those accusations are very, very strong.  The strongest language we have heard yet from prosecutors.

ABRAMS:  Did you get a chance, Michelle, to speak to David Kock today since the arrest?
KOSINSKI:  Yes, I did talk to him briefly.  And he told me a couple of things.  He said at first that you know early on when these arrests happened, the defense attorneys were very angry and they said they were given absolutely no detail.  In the beginning they didn‘t know why their clients were being arrested.
They had heard at first that this was unrelated to the Natalee Holloway case.  Later in the day prosecutors spelled it out that it absolutely was connected to her disappearance.  But they had been hearing things about other allegations out there and even after prosecutors spelled out this was connected to Natalee Holloway, his attorney still said that he feels that the arrests are based in part, he believes, on other allegations possibly involving photos and young girls.  He wouldn‘t say where that information came from.
But keep in mind we have three arrests today.  Two of them are connected to Natalee Holloway, according to prosecutors.  And the third, the friend and neighbor of Joran van der Sloot, is not connected to the Holloway case.  And we know that there is new information against the Kalpoe brothers that prosecutors have.  So somehow these three are connected, yet separate, so what ties them together and what separates them?  That will be the question and those will be the details that we‘ll be...
ABRAMS:  Did it sound like the lawyer was conceding that there are some photos out there with regard to young girls that are somehow connected to all this or not connected, but that exist?
KOSINSKI:  He said he knows that there are allegations out there.
ABRAMS:  Allegations...

KOSINSKI:  As to whether those photos exist, yes, and we couldn‘t get to the point as to—and in fact, the conversation had to end because of phone reception.  So we never got in touch again to get more detail about that.  But we found that interesting.  That he felt that these arrests were based possibly in part on other allegations and that‘s consistent with what we heard from other attorneys too connected with this case in the beginning.  They were saying...
ABRAMS:  Yes.
KOSINSKI:  ... that there were these other allegations out there.  They thought it was not connected to Natalee Holloway...
ABRAMS:  Right.
KOSINSKI:  ... but now we know...
(CROSSTALK)
KOSINSKI:  ... at least with the Kalpoe brothers, it is.

ABRAMS:  And we‘ve been hearing for weeks now, about allegations of other women or at least one woman who was going to claim that Joran van der Sloot drugged her, according to “Diario” newspaper, raped her.  That person still, as far as we know, has not come forward but that didn‘t have to do with the Kalpoe brothers, which makes this all even more intriguing.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9118769/

******* and Tamikosmom...Thank you both...Would the part in blue explain why Freddy's statements from August are not in the Dr. Phil Log? There is one from Feb. 2006 though!

*******...a little coincidental useless knowledge posted in the Mr. Pink thread for you this morning!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: April 15, 2008, 10:15:53 PM »

Thanks *******.

That transcript is a keeper.

FREDDY KNOWS

Janet

Thanks again Tamikosmom...will copy your post in the morning, as I've been round the world with Freddy and around the Shango thread with Caps already this week!

No more Freddy for me tonight!...Goodnight All!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: April 15, 2008, 10:17:16 PM »

Janet

Reminds me of my longtime neighbour/friend.  Every morning she would do her hair perfectly ... apply makeup and ... then put an expensive jacket over her flannel nighty and then ... drive her kids to school wearing her slippers.  My kids went to an independent school and ... were picked up by a school bus so ... I was having my morning coffee and ... reading a newpaper (prior to personal computers and cell phones.) when my phone rang.  She was calling from the school office ... students and staff everywhere ... her car would not start.  I drove to the school and picked her up.  She was so embarrassed but ... it sure made a memory that we still laugh about today.

Janet     

ok..now you have me going!! lol o/t...excuse me!!! My son goes to private school so I have to drive him. Spend an hour getting him ready then I come home and get me ready, I kid you not!!! I drive him to school everyday in my jammies. One day we were late....which means you have to walk in and sign him in. We were late because he was having an asthma attack earlier. So I walk him in wearing my "puppy dog" jammies under my coat...but not only did I have to humiliate myself in front of the office staff and principal...they asked me to walk him to class and talk to his teacher who also had asthma. I have never been so humiliated in all of my life!!! We have NEVER been late again either!!! hahahahhahahhaha

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: April 15, 2008, 10:19:55 PM »

vietvet wrote:

Klaas

GrannyToad, speaking from another place, would like to know if Viet Vet got Julia's permission before making that post?

lol...don't think he cares about renho's permission. I sent him renho's "opinion"!! lol Now we have VietVet's!!! Send him a message to meet us in DC!!! I did!! Gotta be on the front page though!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: April 15, 2008, 10:25:38 PM »

Janet

Janet     

ok..now you have me going!! lol o/t...excuse me!!! My son goes to private school so I have to drive him. Spend an hour getting him ready then I come home and get me ready, I kid you not!!! I drive him to school everyday in my jammies. One day we were late....which means you have to walk in and sign him in. We were late because he was having an asthma attack earlier. So I walk him in wearing my "puppy dog" jammies under my coat...but not only did I have to humiliate myself in front of the office staff and principal...they asked me to walk him to class and talk to his teacher who also had asthma. I have never been so humiliated in all of my life!!! We have NEVER been late again either!!! hahahahhahahhaha

Lou ... you just have to get dressed prior to driving your son to school.  I can think of several scenarios that could make you late or ... just being put in a position have having to get out of your vehicle.

I thought my neighbour was the one and only one who did that.

Janet

_____

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: April 15, 2008, 10:28:16 PM »

Janet

Janet     

Lou ... you just have to get dressed prior to driving your son to school.  I can think of several scenarios that could make you late or ... just being put in a position have having to get out of your vehicle.

I thought my neighbour was the one and only one who did that.

Janet

nope...me too!!! lol
My neighbors wouldn't know what to do if I came out in the morning in "real clothes" Sticking to my jammies!!! lol

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: April 15, 2008, 10:40:48 PM »

Where does Patrick get off thinking the tapes could let him claim the 250,000 reward? I know in my heart Patrick knew Joran's confession was bs,it would reveal very little truth and would lead to nothing. Of Course all he requested was the Boycott would end and we all give him more money for his book. He is the same Infiltrator reported in the Dutch papers prior to Jorans arrest and we are all being scammed. Where does he get off asking the reward to stop and for the Boycott to end? Does he honestly believe Beth is at peace and knows what happened to Natalee?

The show distances everyone involved and where it happened,lays all the blame on this fictitious person and wants us to think that all the corruption started with Paul Van Der Sloot and ended with him. So I guess the Dutch Judges,Police,Prosecuters and Government can't be blamed for killing this case to protect the guilty? Because Paul Van Der Sloot isn't Aruban?

Patricks open email (Snip)

By now you probably all know that I am disappointed by the continuous call for a boycott of Aruba. Instead of asking for a financial reward that had been put out for tips that led to the breakthrough of the case (there was another reward for finding the body), I requested for the reward to stop any boycott which hurts the normal people in Aruba. I have said that I am disappointed with all people in the US who do not want to honor that request.

I am not going into any claims of possible corruption in Aruba from the moment Natalee disappeared because I do not have the knowledge, nor the evidence, that there has been any official government corruption in this case. God knows if the father of Joran has used personal contacts to try to influence the outcome of the case when he was a judge in training. If so, than I would not call it official corruption, but the act of a man who is not even Aruban.There is also no evidence that after Natalee any miscarriage of justice continued to take place in Aruba.

The boycott can go on forever, but at a certain point it ceases to be any good for anyone and that point started after I got Joran’ confession and Beth found peace after she came to know what happened to her daughter.

******* said:

Hey Patrick..We all realize the normal Arubans are mostly good people and most agree there Governemnt is corrupt and evil..But the only time they spoke out wasn’t about the obvious Cover Up and terrible misjustice..It was to get Beth to shut up and get off the island,saying Natalee was partying in Brazil and that Joran was innocent..That Government can’t even make a decision without consulting it’s tourism authority and that is terribly wrong.

When are the Aruban people ever going to stand up to whats really killing there country and tourism? Hans Mos blaming Natalee’s Family and the American media is just plain sick! I would like to suggest that you go read Dave and Beths book as that will reveal a small fraction why Aruba needs to be Boycotted and why we are angry as Hell!

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/Observer00000007/protest2.jpg
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/Observer00000007/24172305_ec2ac37967.jpg
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/Observer00000007/investigation.jpg

PATRICK’S RESPONSE

Most answered in the string. Something new I am very interested in. When and where did Hans Mos blamed Natalee’s Family and accused the American media of being just plain sick??? Please, send me this, whomever can find it. I never saw this.

I spoke many, many times with Beth. I think Beth is fantastic, a supermother and a very honest and true person. She knows my point of view very well. In a restaurant in New York my spokesman informed her that I did not want to claim the $ 250,000 reward, but that I would love the boycot of Aruba to stop.

The fact that you are angry like Hell, flamethrower, heck, the fact you take such a name in your email address, shows you live already in Hell. Life is not about throwing flames, life is about accepting each other.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 11:14:47 PM by Observer » Logged

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: April 15, 2008, 11:10:05 PM »

The $250,000. reward?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?     The only thing Patrick accomplished was to show Joran LIED -- nothing more.  Oh yeah, he also has made it very clear that Aruba/The Netherland s has absolutely no intention of prosecuting anyone or returning Natalee. THAT was what the reward was for.

BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #736 on: April 15, 2008, 11:28:46 PM »

BOC on a fly by! Hi Monkeys!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: April 15, 2008, 11:30:56 PM »

Sooo everyone must lay all the blame on this Daury,the person they can't find and don't know who he really is..He is to blame for everything.. 

Daury got rid of her forever because she suddenly went into convulsions with Joran for no reason. After 5 months,10 confessions and 20 hours of video tape..Patrick had no interest in asking why Natalee magicly started dying and why they had to make her dissapear forever. Heck he didn't even ask why Joran had to make his new shoes dissapear. This Daury has a heart of gold..Now Beth is at peace,case is closed and we all need to honor his request not to boycott and to move on to travesties in our own country.. Sad Will Daury be getting a cut of Patrick's book sales?

So if I have this correctly first it was PVDS who picked Joran and Natalee up..Then it was Deepak.Then he walked home..Then it was Satish..Now in the tapes he said says he walked home again.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 11:38:24 PM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: April 15, 2008, 11:36:30 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4529/8/#jc_allComments

Atraco na un cas den Caya Jauncho Kock 

Tuesday, 15 April 2008 - 23:04 
Algun rato pasa a sosode un atraco den un cas di chines den Caya Juancho Kock. E persona nan a wordo mara y atraca. Den algun momento nos lo pone mas informacion y imagen.

Through translator (not very helpful)

atraco at one cas in caya jauncho kock
 tuesday, 15 april 2008 - 23:04

some rato happen owing to sosode one atraco in one cas of chinese in caya juancho kock. the person they owing to wordo mara y atraca. in some instant we will place more informacion y imagen. come across

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: April 15, 2008, 11:40:27 PM »

Sooo everyone must lay all the blame on this Daury,that they can't find and don't know who he is..He is to blame for everything.. 

Daury got rid of her forever because she suddenly went into convulsions with Joran for no reason. After 5 months,10 confessions and 20 hours of video tape..Patrick had no interest in asking why Natalee magicly started dying and why they had to make her dissapear forever. Heck he didn't even ask why Joran had to make his new shoes dissapear. This Daury has a heart of gold..Now Beth is at peace,case is closed and we all need to honor his request not to boycott and to move on to travesties in our own country.. Sad Will Daury be getting a cut of Patrick's book sales?

So if I have this correctly first it was PVDS who picked Joran and Natalee up..Then it was Deepak.Then he walked home..Then it was Satish..Now in the tapes he said says he walked home again.
I think that one of the biggest reasons I'm still here after 3 years is that I'm pissed off that Aruba thinks we are all STUPID and will fall for their BS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.