June 01, 2024, 11:45:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 282783 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #860 on: April 17, 2008, 01:22:59 AM »

Thanks destiny!

The Moral : We will not be remembered by our
words, but by our kind deeds. Life is not measured  by the breaths we
take, but by the moments that take our breath..

Today I wish you a day of ordinary miracles ~ A
fresh pot of coffee you didn't make yourself...An unexpected phone call
from an old
friend...Green stoplights on your way to
work...The fastest line at the grocery store...A good sing-alon g song
on the radio...Your keys found right where you left them.
Peaches having successfull surgery and Natalee finally having something go her way

I had our Peaches in mind...when I posted that....Peaches...a white candle still burning for you.....
Amen! God Bless You Peaches You are In My thoughts and Prayers Also!

Hotping....I can *feel* your love from here...imagine what Peaches feels....Bless You too....what a Family *we* are...
Yes Destiny....There are alot of Very Good and Caring People in this forum...I'm sure that Peaches and lots of others know that We are Full of Love and Hope!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #861 on: April 17, 2008, 01:33:35 AM »

An old song....*We are Family*...

Natalee...brought us into her Family....We think...act...just like her Family....This is what she wants......IMOO...

Good night my Monkey Family....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: April 17, 2008, 02:22:37 AM »

Private Eye:
"beth is working on some big publicity event for aruba that will spotlight their true colors. so have faith, and stay tune:)"

is this an older post or was PI talking about currently?

current Idstlou

thanks...yep, I checked it out...something does seem to be in the works!!
I love it!!!!

ribbit
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: April 17, 2008, 02:25:07 AM »

Royal Caribbean Statement
December 15, 2005
All of us at Royal Caribbean extend our deepest sympathies to Jennifer Hagel-Smith and the Smith family

The cruise ship, Brilliance of the Seas, shown docked in the Turkish resort of Kusadasi on July 5, the day George Smith was reported missing from the vessel.
(Photo courtesy of Paul Haber)
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/scn-gt-georgeallensmith,0,3152742.storygallery?coll=stam-main-utility

GEORGE W. SMITH'S BLOOD

wow, had know idea there was that much. I saw a show on his death...didn't appear to be as much blood when seeing it on tv. chilling isn't it.

I think there was an FBI guy vacationing in the next cabin - he heard loud noises in Smith's cabin 2 or 3 voices.
The cruise ship paid off the wife.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #864 on: April 17, 2008, 03:56:04 AM »

Date: 06-03-05 13:01

Were are these pics ?
My husband and I were in Aruba last week and spent time with the girls on The DePalm tours snorkel/booze cruise. We saw Natalie later that night at Carlos and Charlies and we commented that she was up to partyubg that night because of the exhaustive day we had on the boat. When we saw her leave she left by herself. No one was with her but we did notice some local guys talking to her while she was in there. I do not know if this will help but my heart goes out to the family and I can not believe this has happened.I live 4000 miles away outside of Detroit, Michigan and I feel like it happened to somone I know having spent tome with them on the boat. I even have pictures of them.I will pray for her and her family. Sincerly John and Michele Gumm

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #865 on: April 17, 2008, 04:56:17 AM »

arbeej's letter :

And what is this ? : I did read of the rescue of the abducted sisters. That happened May 21. It was posted on a military web site, not on a Aruba news source. True, they were not tourists so the original circumstances are not the same

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #866 on: April 17, 2008, 05:24:37 AM »

on Fok :
On Wednesday, April 16, 2008 19:10 wrote secunda the following:

Those who suggest that there is one behind Steve Cohen is Shango?
Those stories still come from somewhere.

Is Steve Cohen at AHATA someone who has worked or is that just a verzinsel?

AHATA means Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association? On Aruba?

I do not know who said that, but Steve Cohen has indeed AHATA. He was also a member of a kind of "damage control" gang that The Strategic Communications Task Force said. I do not know if they still exist, but in those club were all sorts of notables that Aruba must 'protect' against bad press releases.

I am not sure, but I think he departed in 2006/2007 to America for the principal purpose of some kind of head to a local tourist office.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: April 17, 2008, 08:17:27 AM »

Same thing as always in tomorrows Awemainta..Drug Busts,Car accidents,Corruption and Rob Smith/ATA/AHATA meeting and discussing there precious tourism.

Front Page

Good morning All,
I see dirty cop Paul Seute there and I bet that is him also wearing the helmet. He's a motorcycle cop.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: April 17, 2008, 08:45:31 AM »

Good Morning!

Rob:

I saw Dirty Cop Paul Suete on the FP two days ago also..I wonder what his connection was to the old perv Martin in Thailand?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: April 17, 2008, 08:48:46 AM »

on Fok :

I do not know who said that, but Steve Cohen has indeed AHATA. He was also a member of a kind of "damage control" gang that The Strategic Communications Task Force said. I do not know if they still exist, but in those club were all sorts of notables that Aruba must 'protect' against bad press releases.

I am not sure, but I think he departed in 2006/2007 to America for the principal purpose of some kind of head to a local tourist office.

Yes Steve Cohen helped the damage control a great deal when he announced in front of millions that at least 2 of the boy had sex with Natalee before she dissapeared forever. He is now working for a company in Seattle Washington..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: April 17, 2008, 09:42:50 AM »

Your comment is awaiting moderation.
April 17th, 2008 at 2:05 am

Tamikosmom said:

Patrick

Hans Mos attempted to shift the focus of blame for justice not prevailing in the Natalee Holloway case on family’s actions and the media.

Hans Mos forgets that it was him who announced to the media prior to the arrests of Joran, Deepak and Satish in November, 2007 … the evidence to rearrest was “convincing” … so “convincing” the three suspects would have never been released in 2005.

The family of Natalee Holloway was once again forced onto the roller coaster ride from H—.

+++++++++

John Kelly/Greta Van Susteren
On the Record w/ Greta
December 4, 2007

KELLY: I think it was extremely incompetent to start. You had three young men, the last ones who were seen with her. They knew what car she had bee in. She was missing without ID, credit cards, money, no cell phone, nothing. She didn’t disappear on her own. And they didn’t seize the car. They didn’t detain the boys originally. They didn’t question them separately. I think it was all incompetent.

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, I sat with the prosecutor, and I actually thought he was a pretty smart guy until all this unfolded. But he told me that the reason the investigation had failed was because of two reasons. One is the family and bringing in the DA who happened to be there on the island at the time. And the other is the media. That’s why he said that this has failed.

Hans Mos
ABC NEWS
November 26, 2007

Hans Mos, Aruba’s chief prosecutor, told ABC News he believes the the new evidence makes the case against the three men stronger than it was two years.

“We are convinced if we had had this evidence we have now they would not have been released by the court at that time,” Mos said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

John Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
December 4, 2007

VAN SUSTEREN: … The prosecutor had misleading statements?

KELLY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new, Greta.

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, if the judge says that and if you agree with that and the prosecutor thinks otherwise, somebody’s nuts.

KELLY: … You know, Beth and Dave want nothing more than to bring Natalee home. They’d like to say goodbye. They’d like to get some answers and they’d like to see some progress made. And it’s not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression And it was — it just really took whatever spirit.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

My submission to Patrick was not posted and ... no longer awaiting moderation.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: April 17, 2008, 09:46:25 AM »

I also summitted the following.

Janet

++++++++

April 16th, 2008 at 11:02 pm

Tamikosmom said:

_______

Patrick … you fail to comprehend. Beth may have found a measure of peace regarding the probability that her daughter is never coming home but … that peace did not stop her from doing the talk show circuit following the airing of the video recording and … exposing what she perceives as a corrupt investigation. Natalee’s loving stepfather concurs.

++++++++++++++

Beth Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
February 7, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you think, if the Aruban police asked that question within 48 hours of Natalee disappearing, and now we hear it on the tape with Joran two-and-a-half or three-and-a-half years later, whatever it is by now — do you think the Aruban police heard him say that? Do you think he told that to the Aruban police that night when they talked to him?

HOLLOWAY: I have absolutely no doubt that the only reason why that question was asked of us was they had a confession or an admission of this from Joran Van Der Sloot himself. So definitely. There is no way that we cannot tie what Joran said — you know, no way that we cannot tie when Joran said during that taped interview to what was asked of us from Dennis Jacobs not — within 48 hours. Absolutely. Absolutely, they knew.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329348,00.html

Beth Holloway
DATELINE
February 23, 2008

Beth Holloway: The facts are within 48 hours of Natalee’s disappearance, a lead detective asked me if she had a history of epilepsy or seizures. Two and a half years later, the main suspect himself, admits that Natalee — he felt as if she suffered an epilepsy or seizure. And he even indicates how she’s shaking. So, if we look at just that one– just that one piece, that’s one thread out of a lot. Then, I have to say yes, there definitely was some collusion and corruption going on in the early days of Natalee’s disappearance. Absolutely.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/6/

Jug Twitty
NANCY GRACE
February 15, 2008

HUGHES: Well, Jug, my heart goes out to you and your family. I`m so sorry for this tragedy. You mentioned a little earlier that you think this has been a cover-up and a conspiracy from the very beginning. Can you just let our viewers know a couple of examples that makes you feel that way?

TWITTY: Well, I mean, I`ve said it several times, you know, to go over it again, but in the beginning, you know, they ask us questions about the epilepsy and everything, which you wouldn`t normally ask somebody that right out of the chute. So they knew like the second night that she probably wasn`t alive.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

This second submission has not be posted on Patrick's site  and ... is no longer awaiting moderation.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: April 17, 2008, 09:52:02 AM »

I submitted the following to Patrick's site.  "It is still awaiting moderation."  I wonder if he will post it and respond?

Janet

+++++++++++++

April 16th, 2008 at 11:09 pm

Tamikosmom said:

______

On July 5, 2005 … the Aruban people negated an anquished Mother’s plea in a mass demonstration in support of the Aruban Justice System. The Aruban people made a stand and … demanding justice for Natalee Holloway was not where it was at.

++++++++++++++

Beth Holloway Twitty
CNN LIVE TODAY
July 5, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S MOTHER: It is now that I ask the world to help me. Two suspects were released yesterday who were involved in a violent crime against my daughter. These criminals are not only allowed to walk freely among the tourists and citizens of Aruba, but there are no limits where they may choose to travel.

I am asking all mothers and fathers and all nations to hear my plea. I implore you, do not allow these two suspects, the Kalpoe brothers, to enter your country until this case is solved. Do not allow these criminals to walk among your citizens. Help me by not allowing these two to get away with this crime.

It is my greatest fear today that the Kalpoe brothers will leave Aruba. I am asking the Aruban officials to notify the United States State Department in the event these suspects try to leave this island. I am asking all nations not to offer them a safe haven. I am asking this in the name of my beautiful, intelligent and outstanding daughter who I haven’t seen for 36 days and for whom I will continue to search until I find her.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/05/lt.03.html

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 157/158

No one is breathing. Or Moving. Reporters and camera people are crying. The media hve been here more than a month, and they’ve seen firsthand what we’ve experienced. They are moved by this plea. But some of the Arubans are not. Calling their local sons “criminals” offends them. Having just heard the prosecuting attorney tell us at least one of the Kalpoes could be involved in whatever happened to my daughter. I felt the term seemed appropriate. But it led to an abrupt change in the tide of support.

… Not long after the “criminals speech,” some Arubans back off their prayer vigils for Natalee. A few protest in the streets against the barage of negative media. We’ve worn out our welcome at the Holiday Inn. And they let us know they’ve had it. The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.

Some Arubans angry at Holloway’s mom
Calling brothers ‘criminals’ elicits resentment, statement from lawyer
updated 6:56 p.m. PT, Wed., July. 6, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - A latent but growing resentment here became evident for the first time when more than 200 people, some wrapped in Aruban flags, said they were incensed by statements made by the mother of missing American teen Natalee Holloway.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8484217

John Merryweather
‘Scarborough Country’
July 6, 2005

JOHN MERRYWEATHER, FORMER ARUBA DIPLOMAT: I was not part of the organization, but I went there in support of our justice system.

<snipped?

SCARBOROUGH: No, what did Natalee’s mother say that offended so many people in Aruba?

MERRYWEATHER: Well, you know, it—it—it offended me, also.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8498049/

Beth Holloway Twitty
CNN - LAW CENTER
July 8, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) — The mother of Natalee Holloway apologized Friday for saying two released suspects were involved in her daughter’s disappearance.

“The statements I made on July 5th were fueled by despair and frustration because of still not knowing where my daughter is,” Beth Holloway Twitty said in a statement to the media. “I think everyone, everyone can sympathize with that.”

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/08/missing.aruba/index.html

This third submission to Patrick's site was not posted and ... is no longer awaiting moderation.

Not ONE of my three submissions were worthy of posting ... Tamikosmom is humbled.

Janet

_____

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: April 17, 2008, 10:10:25 AM »

Thanks destiny!

The Moral : We will not be remembered by our
words, but by our kind deeds. Life is not measured  by the breaths we
take, but by the moments that take our breath..

Today I wish you a day of ordinary miracles ~ A
fresh pot of coffee you didn't make yourself...An unexpected phone call
from an old
friend...Green stoplights on your way to
work...The fastest line at the grocery store...A good sing-alon g song
on the radio...Your keys found right where you left them.
Peaches having successfull surgery and Natalee finally having something go her way

I had our Peaches in mind...when I posted that....Peaches...a white candle still burning for you.....
Amen! God Bless You Peaches You are In My thoughts and Prayers Also!

Hotping....I can *feel* your love from here...imagine what Peaches feels....Bless You too....what a Family *we* are...
Yes Destiny....There are alot of Very Good and Caring People in this forum...I'm sure that Peaches and lots of others know that We are Full of Love and Hope!

Thinking of you too today Peaches!! We are all praying for you!!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: April 17, 2008, 10:21:35 AM »

I submitted the following to Patrick's site.  "It is still awaiting moderation."  I wonder if he will post it and respond?

Janet

+++++++++++++

April 16th, 2008 at 11:09 pm

Tamikosmom said:

______

On July 5, 2005 … the Aruban people negated an anquished Mother’s plea in a mass demonstration in support of the Aruban Justice System. The Aruban people made a stand and … demanding justice for Natalee Holloway was not where it was at.

++++++++++++++

Beth Holloway Twitty
CNN LIVE TODAY
July 5, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S MOTHER: It is now that I ask the world to help me. Two suspects were released yesterday who were involved in a violent crime against my daughter. These criminals are not only allowed to walk freely among the tourists and citizens of Aruba, but there are no limits where they may choose to travel.

I am asking all mothers and fathers and all nations to hear my plea. I implore you, do not allow these two suspects, the Kalpoe brothers, to enter your country until this case is solved. Do not allow these criminals to walk among your citizens. Help me by not allowing these two to get away with this crime.

It is my greatest fear today that the Kalpoe brothers will leave Aruba. I am asking the Aruban officials to notify the United States State Department in the event these suspects try to leave this island. I am asking all nations not to offer them a safe haven. I am asking this in the name of my beautiful, intelligent and outstanding daughter who I haven’t seen for 36 days and for whom I will continue to search until I find her.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/05/lt.03.html

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 157/158

No one is breathing. Or Moving. Reporters and camera people are crying. The media hve been here more than a month, and they’ve seen firsthand what we’ve experienced. They are moved by this plea. But some of the Arubans are not. Calling their local sons “criminals” offends them. Having just heard the prosecuting attorney tell us at least one of the Kalpoes could be involved in whatever happened to my daughter. I felt the term seemed appropriate. But it led to an abrupt change in the tide of support.

… Not long after the “criminals speech,” some Arubans back off their prayer vigils for Natalee. A few protest in the streets against the barage of negative media. We’ve worn out our welcome at the Holiday Inn. And they let us know they’ve had it. The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.

Some Arubans angry at Holloway’s mom
Calling brothers ‘criminals’ elicits resentment, statement from lawyer
updated 6:56 p.m. PT, Wed., July. 6, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - A latent but growing resentment here became evident for the first time when more than 200 people, some wrapped in Aruban flags, said they were incensed by statements made by the mother of missing American teen Natalee Holloway.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8484217

John Merryweather
‘Scarborough Country’
July 6, 2005

JOHN MERRYWEATHER, FORMER ARUBA DIPLOMAT: I was not part of the organization, but I went there in support of our justice system.

<snipped?

SCARBOROUGH: No, what did Natalee’s mother say that offended so many people in Aruba?

MERRYWEATHER: Well, you know, it—it—it offended me, also.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8498049/

Beth Holloway Twitty
CNN - LAW CENTER
July 8, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) — The mother of Natalee Holloway apologized Friday for saying two released suspects were involved in her daughter’s disappearance.

“The statements I made on July 5th were fueled by despair and frustration because of still not knowing where my daughter is,” Beth Holloway Twitty said in a statement to the media. “I think everyone, everyone can sympathize with that.”

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/08/missing.aruba/index.html

This third submission to Patrick's site was not posted and ... is no longer awaiting moderation.

Not ONE of my three submissions were worthy of posting ... Tamikosmom is humbled.

Janet

don't feel bad Janet, I had one he wouldn't post either. May be a blessing though..his answers make you even more mad!! lol

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: April 17, 2008, 10:36:29 AM »

don't feel bad Janet, I had one he wouldn't post either. May be a blessing though..his answers make you even more mad!! lol

Lisa ... thank you ... you are a sweetie.

Hey ... I do not feel bad at all ... it was expected.  Just my futile attempt at being sarcastic.

Janet

_____

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: April 17, 2008, 10:42:27 AM »

Lisa ... thank you ... you are a sweetie.

Hey ... I do not feel bad at all ... it was expected.  Just my futile attempt at being sarcastic.

mine too!!! lol

Janet

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #877 on: April 17, 2008, 10:42:48 AM »

on Fok :

Yes Steve Cohen helped the damage control a great deal when he announced in front of millions that at least 2 of the boy had sex with Natalee before she dissapeared forever. He is now working for a company in Seattle Washington..

Is steven Cohen > shango ?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #878 on: April 17, 2008, 10:47:45 AM »

Janet, I'm not at all sure what to think about Patrick, but I'm positive what I think about you. You are one of the most compassionate people I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know.

I would hate to make a list of my favs and leave someone off, but I would put you in the top 5. God broke the mold when he created you!!!

I value your insight and the fact that you never get side tracked and keep it all real. I think when you confront someone with the spoken words of those involved in the case, it makes some shriek and hide their heads in the sand. Words are powerful, and you have a firm grip on those words.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: April 17, 2008, 10:49:13 AM »

Is steven Cohen > shango ?

Johan, it's been speculated before.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.