June 23, 2024, 01:12:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 283696 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: April 11, 2008, 01:11:12 AM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 10:00:54 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 04:52:25 PM »

SAN just sent this to me  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 04:52:33 PM »

Geez, it took over a week to get to page 50...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 04:54:05 PM »

This is a link to a photograph of the confiscated heroin and guns from the house in the Bronx.  For some reason, the photograph is dated January 9th. 

http://www.1010wins.com/pages/1453659.php?

Police Bust 'Sophisticated' Heroin Ring in the Bronx

NEW YORK (AP)  -- Two people were arrested Wednesday and $500,000 worth of heroin has been seized in the Bronx.

Edwin Cruz, 31, and his girlfriend Lucilla Tejada, 36, were operating a sophisticated mom and pop operation distributing heroin in the Bronx and Upper Manhattan, police said.

1010 WINS AUDIO: Terry Sheridan Reports

Loaded guns, a heroin press and branding stamps were found in the couple's Sedwick Ave. apartment, police said.

The couple's heroin was allegedly stamped "Mercedes."

Photos from 1010 WINS' Terry Sheridan

« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 04:58:07 PM by klaasend » Logged
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 04:57:52 PM »

This is a link to a photograph of the confiscated heroin and guns from the house in the Bronx.  For some reason, the photograph is dated January 9th. 

NEW YORK (AP)  -- Two people were arrested Wednesday and $500,000 worth of heroin has been seized in the Bronx.

Edwin Cruz, 31, and his girlfriend Lucilla Tejada, 36, were operating a sophisticated mom and pop operation distributing heroin in the Bronx and Upper Manhattan, police said.

Loaded guns, a heroin press and branding stamps were found in the couple's Sedwick Ave. apartment, police said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2008, 04:58:44 PM »

SS - lolol   
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 05:05:46 PM »

SS - lolol   

I think we're duplicating efforts.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2008, 05:08:53 PM »

SS - that's OK.  I'm also posting in the Daury Arrested thread 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2783.0
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 05:08:54 PM »

SS - lolol   

Double trouble! 

Is it too early to hope for an Aruban tsunami?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 05:12:09 PM »

Now we have an address. 

January 10, 2008 -- Bronx drug dealers got a rude awakening yesterday when police staged a raid at their apartment that netted eight kilos of heroin and nine firearms, authorities said.

Cops executed a warrant at the third-floor apartment at 3343 Sedgwick Ave. in Kingsbridge, where they awoke Edwin Cruz, 35, and his girlfriend, Lucilla Tejada, 36, at 8:35 a.m.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01102008/news/regionalnews/bronx_drug_raid_651496.htm
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008, 05:13:15 PM »

AZSunny - No chance of a tsunami with a measly 4.0 earthquake 
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2008, 05:31:27 PM »

[/quote:

If that red star is where the center of the earthquake was, it is close to where the persistence was last searching.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2008, 05:32:16 PM »

Damn

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2008, 05:45:14 PM »

This arrest date says 1/9/08

http://a072-web.nyc.gov/inmatelookup/inmateDetailAction.do?bookcasenumber=2410800507

Edwin Dela Cruz
Booking Information Incarceration: 2008-01-09 
Book & Case Number: 2410800507
Booking Location: George Motchan Detention Center
Arrest Date: 2008-01-09 
Arrest Number: B08602441H
Projected Release Date: 
Actual Release Date: 
Discharge Reason: 
Bail & Bond:  Remanded 
Charge Information
Docket: 2008BX001677
Indictment: 00699/2008
Charges: 220.21 FA (CRIM POSS CONTRL SUBST-1ST A Felony)

Housing History
From Date To Date Facility
2008-01-10 2008-01-25 Vernon C. Bain Center

Warrants
Warrant # Type Charge Severity

NYSID: 8588427H
Sex: Male
Race: White
Height: 5 ft  11 inches
Weight: 225 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Nativity: New York

I can't find Lucilla Tejada.  She could be out on bail.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2008, 06:09:20 PM »

With the Natalee Free Birds posting...

This is a repeat post from the first of Feb.  The Dutch blogger has a reporter (macamba) Aruba and he posted this:

From a Dutch blog

"Enkele weken geleden sprak ik met een van de broers Kalpoe. Ze wonen aan de Hooiberg in Santa Cruz Aruba en ik ken hun vader erg goed die in het hotelwezen van Aruba werkzaam is. Deze broers zijn er door Joran bij betrokken terwijl ze er werkelijk helemaal niks mee te maken hebben gehad. Joran stond bekend als rokkenjager, hij ging er prat op om zoveel mogelijk vrouwen te versieren en hield daar zelfs een boekje voor bij met alle namen, data en tijdstippen. Joran schuwde het heimelijke gebruik van GHB ook niet als een meisje niet snel genoeg op zijn advances in ging. Volgens een van de broertjes noemde Joran dat zijn "love-potion" en als het hem niet snel genoeg ging wast het "love-potion no. 9" erin als het meisje niet keek of als Joran zelf een drankje ging halen.

"Single weeks I ago spoke with one of the brothers Kalpoe.  They live at the Haystack in Santa Cruz Aruba and I know their father very good that in the hotel being of Aruba actively is.  These brothers are to make had there by Joran by concerned meanwhile they it really totally nothing with.  Joran stood known as skirts hunter, he was proud to decorate of so much possible women and held that even a book for by with all names, data and moments.  Joran shunned not went the secret use of GHB also not as a girl fast enough on its advances in. According to one of the brothers named Joran that are "love-potion" and as it him not fast enough went wast the "love-potion no.  9" in it as the girl looked not or wanted to get as a Joran self a drink.

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2008, 06:16:38 PM »

With the Natalee Free Birds posting...

This is a repeat post from the first of Feb.  The Dutch blogger has a reporter (macamba) Aruba and he posted this:

From a Dutch blog

"Enkele weken geleden sprak ik met een van de broers Kalpoe. Ze wonen aan de Hooiberg in Santa Cruz Aruba en ik ken hun vader erg goed die in het hotelwezen van Aruba werkzaam is. Deze broers zijn er door Joran bij betrokken terwijl ze er werkelijk helemaal niks mee te maken hebben gehad. Joran stond bekend als rokkenjager, hij ging er prat op om zoveel mogelijk vrouwen te versieren en hield daar zelfs een boekje voor bij met alle namen, data en tijdstippen. Joran schuwde het heimelijke gebruik van GHB ook niet als een meisje niet snel genoeg op zijn advances in ging. Volgens een van de broertjes noemde Joran dat zijn "love-potion" en als het hem niet snel genoeg ging wast het "love-potion no. 9" erin als het meisje niet keek of als Joran zelf een drankje ging halen.

"Single weeks I ago spoke with one of the brothers Kalpoe.  They live at the Haystack in Santa Cruz Aruba and I know their father very good that in the hotel being of Aruba actively is.  These brothers are to make had there by Joran by concerned meanwhile they it really totally nothing with.  Joran stood known as skirts hunter, he was proud to decorate of so much possible women and held that even a book for by with all names, data and moments.  Joran shunned not went the secret use of GHB also not as a girl fast enough on its advances in. According to one of the brothers named Joran that are "love-potion" and as it him not fast enough went wast the "love-potion no.  9" in it as the girl looked not or wanted to get as a Joran self a drink.

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/

Link to actual page:

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/misdaadjournalist/2008/02/joran_the_day_a.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2008, 06:24:30 PM »

SS ... the date of the arrest and confiscation was on Wednesday, January 9, 2008.

Janet

+++++++++++

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4 - 4/11/08
« Reply #966 on: Today at 06:48:01 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.960

Authorities seize 8 kilograms of heroin worth more than $500K
10 January 2008

SEACAUCUS, New Jersey. - Authorities seized 8 kilograms of heroin and arrested a woman as part an ongoing probe into a case with suspected international ties.

State Police Lt. Mark Kelly said Ramona Rodriguez-Tejada, 49, was arrested Wednesday as she attempted to board a bus in Secaucus. He says the powdered heroin she allegedly possessed is worth an estimated $520,000 and likely was smuggled through Aruba.

Kelly says the woman is a native of the Dominican Republic, but has Aruban citizenship and addresses in Brooklyn. She’s being held at the Hudson County Jail on $1 million bail.

Authorities believe the case also has ties to Holland and Haiti, and are continuing their investigation.

http://www.haiti-info.com/spip.php?article4451

January 10 2008

Top News
Bronx Police Raid Nets 8 Kilos of Heroin, Guns
NYPD officers raiding a north Bronx home earlier this week netted eight kilos of heroin and nine loaded handguns.

The couple who lived in the home, Edwin (Armani) Cruz, 31, and Lucille Tejada, 36, were arrested in the raid. Both face felony drug possession and numerous weapons charges.

The raid came after weeks of investigation by the NYPD's Bronx gang squad. However, police told the New York Daily News that the couple were not affiliated with a gang. Instead, police say, they are part of a larger organization that distributes guns and drugs on the streets of upper Manhattan and the Bronx.

"This was a substantial bust," Dep. Chief Robert Boyce, commander of the Citywide Gang Unit, told the Daily News. "I think we put a nice dent in this operation."

The raid was executed at 8:35 a.m., and the officers caught Cruz and Tejada still sleeping. Officers found the heroin, wrapped in red cellophane, stuffed in an empty vacuum box in the living room. The handguns, described as high-quality weapons, were found in a book bag and in a drawer.

Police say Cruz has an arrest record on charges of robbery, criminal possession of a weapon, and felony possession. His parole ended in 2006. Tejada has no criminal history.

http://www.policemag.com/News/2008/01/10/Bronx-Police-Raid-Nets-8-Kilos-of-Heroin-Guns.aspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2008, 06:45:54 PM »

Klaasen

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #743 on: Today at 01:38:32 PM »

Found this but haven't been able to come up with the full article yet:

Police arrest alleged heroin, cocaine dealer

Posted 03/07/2008 by Worrall Community Newspapers
ROSELLE, NJ - A joint effort between Roselle, Linden and county law enforcement officers led to the arrest of a suspected cocaine and heroin peddler, according to borough police Capt. Gary Ricardelli.

++++++++++++

Police arrest alleged heroin, cocaine dealer

By John O'Reilly, Staff Writer
Thursday, March 6, 2008 2:43 PM EST

ROSELLE, NJ - A joint effort between Roselle, Linden and county law enforcement officers led to the arrest of a suspected cocaine and heroin peddler, according to borough police Capt. Gary Ricardelli.

Police arrested Daniel Brown, 29, on Feb 28, following a three-week probe stemming from tips they received about his alleged drug involvement, police said.

“The investigation did reveal the subject was involved in the sale and distribution of narcotics,” said Ricardelli. At approximately 4:40 p.m., 12 officers, including members of the borough’s narcotics detective unit, community policing unit, a Linden detective and a Union County Sheriff’s officer, executed a search warrant at Brown’s East 9th Avenue home.

Police said the cooperation between various law enforcement departments was done for “tactical reasons.”

“You don’t know what’s on the other side of the door,” said Ricardelli. In Brown’s home, authorities said they found over half an ounce of cocaine and several bags of heroin, along with drug paraphernalia, according to Ricardelli. They noted that Brown’s arrest was a minor bust, but the successful culmination of one of many current projects.

“The narcotics department is actively involved in several investigations to improve the quality of life for the citizens of Roselle,” Ricardelli said.

Brown was arrested and charged with possession with intent to distribute heroin and cocaine over the amount of 1/2 ounces, possession with intent within 500 feet of a park and possession of narcotics paraphernalia.

Brown was taken to Union County Jail. His bail was set at $150,000 cash. He is scheduled to appear in court on March 7.
John O’Reilly can be reached at 908-686-7700, ext. 116, or theprogress@thelocalsource.com.

http://www.localsource.com/articles/2008/04/04/latest_news/doc47d047603b4c0109316866.txt

http://www.coolerads.com/news_details/news,5699

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2008, 07:37:01 PM »

Thanks Janet
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2008, 07:45:06 PM »

Thanks Janet

You are welcome Klaas.  Not much help ... the article does not appear to be related to the Daury issue.

Janet

_____

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.