June 23, 2024, 01:10:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 283694 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: April 13, 2008, 05:22:46 PM »

They could have put the room under Anita Hugen

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #301 on: April 13, 2008, 05:27:05 PM »

Or Joe Tacopina or Julia Renfro and the list goes on and on...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #302 on: April 13, 2008, 05:32:24 PM »

I had the same thought!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: April 13, 2008, 05:42:47 PM »

Klaas,
Do you know who the guy is in this picture?

http://www.arubabeachtennis.com/album/2004/slides/picture%201398.htm

There is a "William" listed in Daury's Hi5 friends.  The picture looks a lot like GVC's father to me, (if he were clean shaven that is).  Also looks a lot like whoever is in the picture above.  JMO

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: April 13, 2008, 05:45:54 PM »

Janet,
I also uphold Beth's perspective regarding Paulus' involvement in covering up the truth in regards to her missing daughter.  My response that you have quoted was in response to the following post by Lilpuma regarding Beth's statement that money was being laundered in Aruba for the Korean nuclear arms efforts.

Great pics there.  The Dutch use too many vowels.  In my opinion.  I'm wondering if Joran is staying at Den Dolder for awhile or if he's been out on "leave".  Rumors of Thailand and Korea -- Thailand is drugs.  Synonymous.  Beth said money was being laundered in Aruba for the Korean nuclear arms efforts.

texasmom ... I have not heard Beth say anything regarding Aruban/Korean  money laundering.  However ... if these are her words ... I would not doubt them for one minute.

The point of my post was that ... from Beth's perspective ... Paulus has been involved in the coverup that has denied her daughter justice from getgo and ... it does not surprise me that his involvement is not ongoing.

Afterall ... Paulus did tell Natalee's father that he would protect his son no matter what.

Janet

++++++++

Dave Holloway
Nancy Grace
August 1, 2005

HOLLOWAY: ... You know, you`ve got to stop and think. I went out to the prison and spoke directly with Paul Van Der Sloot, and you know, I don`t know whether I believe everything he said, but I did believe one thing, and that was that he would do everything he could to protect his son. And you know, these daily visits that he has, you know as well as I do, he`s going to be in there coaching and pumping his son, you know, just to, Keep on, keep on, and you`ll eventually get out.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/01/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: April 13, 2008, 05:55:02 PM »

Klaas,
Do you know who the guy is in this picture?

http://www.arubabeachtennis.com/album/2004/slides/picture%201398.htm

There is a "William" listed in Daury's Hi5 friends.  The picture looks a lot like GVC's father to me, (if he were clean shaven that is).  Also looks a lot like whoever is in the picture above.  JMO

No, I have no idea who it is.  Doesn't really look like GVC's dad to me, looks too young to be his dad (but I could be wrong    )
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: April 13, 2008, 05:59:57 PM »

thanks, Klaas 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: April 13, 2008, 06:04:48 PM »

Joran is in Den Dolder  ,centre of holland

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2669.320

Be sure and check the age progression photos Johan and I posted in the above thread 

Very convincing!

Johan and Klaas, if he isn't a poster child for keeping your kid off drugs, I don't know what is.

Klaas, I have been looking at a lot of your great work recently and I am simply amazed.  You have gread talent and a huge heart.  Thanks for sharing both with us.

Do we have a thread called Klaas' Clips or something to that effect?

Again my hat off to you, and thanks for sharing.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: April 13, 2008, 06:11:16 PM »

Didn't the Dutch Princess Mabel have prior dealings with arms dealers?  Before she married the Dutch Prince?  IIRC, that was a big scandal that Peter dV told about on his show, many years ago.

Why would anyone be hurt if Joran and/or his father told the truth?  Would innocent people be hurt?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: April 13, 2008, 06:19:19 PM »

Captain of The Sweet Mary is/was Lorenzo Erasmus. 

Mary rolled and the dicemen rolled.  Remember the song that has "rolling on the river" in it?  Of course boats roll.  A bouy toll is a warning to the boat or ship.  Dicemen, probably gamblers, but there is a group of older guy singers called the dicemen, a group of singer.  Not aware they sing in Aruba or the Antilles.  I think NH was a virgin and Mary was a boat or a married woman who helped lure NH by false friendship to where she finally ended or after she ran away and was brought back, or someone she felt was ok no knowing the "mary" was a friend of the pimps.  Makes sense that it is a boat as shango seemed to use nautical terms and spoke in archiac language, or Bibical English that would have been taught by the first settlers teaching English to the natives.  Jackb
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: April 13, 2008, 06:29:53 PM »

Bearly - I've photoshopped so many pictures I don't think the server at SM could hold them all, LOLOL 

I had to get an external hard drive to hold them all...   Once in a while someone posts an old one I did and I don't even remember doing it 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: April 13, 2008, 06:32:15 PM »

Klaas ... please check you email.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: April 13, 2008, 06:33:15 PM »

<snip>

To your question whether I know why I have been arrested, I can state the following. I am here because you think that we did it.

To your question as to what I mean with "because you think we did it", I can say the following. With this I mean, that she is missing or was kidnapped.

To your question as to what I personally think, I can state the following. I personally do not think she is dead. I think she must be at someone's house.

To your question as to how I come to that opinion, I can state the following. They haven't found her body, so she isn't dead.

<snip>

What an odd way for an 'innocent' man to put this.  Especially because he then goes on to say he thinks she is alive.  I think he slipped up and said, we did it.  Did what? 

By this statement, it appears to me they all have a role in this.  He didn't say helped Joran do something or we helped cover up something, he said, we did it.

I believe in miracles!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: April 13, 2008, 06:34:07 PM »

Thank You Klaas....now, does he have a *pimp* in his family tree?

Sweet Destiny:  This is for you:  Sweet Mary (297) 827985
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: April 13, 2008, 06:35:27 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4504/8/#jc_allComments

Curpa kima sin bida haja pariba di brug  
Policial 
Sunday, 13 April 2008 - 18:12 
Nos tin indicacion cu un rato pasa polis a encontra un curpa sin bida cu probablemente a wordo kima y ta den sercania di tunnel of love. E caminda rumbo pa e area a wordo sera completamente y nos ta buscando mas confirmacion y of detayes di e noticia aki.

Miembronan di Breaking News VIA SMS di Digicel:
Nos kier a pidi nos disculpa pa un problema tecnico pa e ricibmento di SMS. Na e momentonanan aki e servicio aki ta down.

Through translator:

curpa burn without life haja east of bridge
 policial
 sunday, 13 april 2008 - 18:12

we have indicacion cu one rato happen police owing to encontra one curpa without life cu probably owing to wordo burn y is in sercania of tunnel or love. the caminda direction for her area owing to wordo close completamente y we is buscando more confirmacion y or detayes of the news here. miembronan of breaking news via sms of digicel: we wanted owing to ask we disculpa for one problem tecnico for her ricibmento of sms. at the momentonanan here the servicio here is down. come across
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: April 13, 2008, 06:36:09 PM »

Bearly - I've photoshopped so many pictures I don't think the server at SM could hold them all, LOLOL 

I had to get an external hard drive to hold them all...   Once in a while someone posts an old one I did and I don't even remember doing it 

You just may be the photo-shopper of the year! 

Maybe you could write a virtual book on the NH story.  It would have more sequels than Harry Potter.

I believe in miracles!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: April 13, 2008, 06:36:14 PM »

Tamikosmom, Beth said that they had evidence or reason to believe that there was money laundering to support the Korean nuclear program when she talked to Condi Rice.  It's in Beth's book.  It's why Condi turned to her guys and said "I want the FBI back on this." 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: April 13, 2008, 06:37:25 PM »

msmarple - if you read this I did add the above "breaking news" to the Murder and Crime thread.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: April 13, 2008, 06:38:53 PM »

Or Huge Anita.

I believe in miracles!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: April 13, 2008, 06:39:08 PM »

Didn't the Dutch Princess Mabel have prior dealings with arms dealers?  Before she married the Dutch Prince?  IIRC, that was a big scandal that Peter dV told about on his show, many years ago.

Why would anyone be hurt if Joran and/or his father told the truth?  Would innocent people be hurt?

Excellent question.  Telling the truth wouldn't hurt innocent people. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.