June 22, 2024, 08:21:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 283600 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: April 13, 2008, 06:45:09 PM »

Thank You Klaas....now, does he have a *pimp* in his family tree?

Sweet Destiny:  This is for you:  Sweet Mary (297) 827985

This is for you because you like to call. LOL  Jackb

Deep Sea Fishing Boats

"Dorothy"
Capt. Roberto Tromp
Length: 34 ft.
Tel (297) 582-3375 / (297) 593-4030
E-mail: dorothycharters@hotmail.com

"Mahi Mahi" Deepsea
Fishing Charter Aruba
Captain Peter Creutzberg
Length: 42ft
Engines: Two Caterpillar Diesels
Tel: (297) 587-0538 or
Cellular: (297) 594-1181
Fax: (297) 587-7778
e-mail: info@aruba-mahimahi.com

"G-String" Boat
- Capt. Eduardo Pinzon
- Length: 36 ft.

"Melinea"
- Tel (297) 993-1550, (297) 965-5478
email: adventure@setarnet.aw
Boat details: 29 ft. Chris Craft/Twin Volvo Penta/ 130 Turbo Diesel/ Fully equipped Penn Int. Reels/Fish with 5-6 lines Maximum 4 persons on each trip.

"Three Sons" Boat
Capt. Rudolfo Ras
Length: 33 ft.
Tel (297) 593-2680

"Lucky Star" Boat
Capt. Gregory Geerman
Length: 33 ft.
Tel (297) 593-1920  "Kenny's Toy" & "Teaser"
Capt. Kenneth Pichardo/Milton Pichardo & Mate
Boats: Bertram 35 with twin Cummins Triple Nickel (V-8's) Diesel
Docked at the old BALI Pier, downtown Oranjestad.
Tel (297) 582-5088, Fax (297) 582-4614
Cell: (297) 566-0293
Web-site: www.teasercharters.com/about
Links: www.worldwidefishing.com/aruba/b428
www.1fghp.com/aruba.htm
E-mail: millennium@setarnet.aw

"Driftwood" (Deluxe)
Capt. Herby Merryweather
Length: 35 ft.
Tel (297) 587-7473 / (297) 583-2515

"La Tanga"
Capt. Juan Alberto Wever (nickname Penco)
Tel (297) 587-3125 / (297) 587-3128
Fax (297) 587-9105
E-mail: latangacharters@hotmail.com
Length of boat: 31 Ft Chris Craft sport fisherman
Engines: Twin Diesel

"Sweet Mary"
Capt. Jack Christiaans
Tel (297) 582-7985

"Sea Doll"
Capt. Po Hing
Sisalstraat #29, Ponton
Length: 38 ft., double engine
Tel (297) 582-4478

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: April 13, 2008, 06:54:39 PM »

Didn't the Dutch Princess Mabel have prior dealings with arms dealers?  Before she married the Dutch Prince?  IIRC, that was a big scandal that Peter dV told about on his show, many years ago.

Why would anyone be hurt if Joran and/or his father told the truth?  Would innocent people be hurt?

Excellent question.  Telling the truth wouldn't hurt innocent people. 

How many people do they think would be hurt by the truth?  Are these the people involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway?

1.  Maybe they could come up with a list of potential hurt people?

2.  Someone could ask these folks if they minded if the truth were told?

3.  Maybe take a vote, majority rules about telling the truth?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: April 13, 2008, 07:03:58 PM »

Captain of The Sweet Mary is/was Lorenzo Erasmus. 

Mary rolled and the dicemen rolled.  Remember the song that has "rolling on the river" in it?  Of course boats roll.  A bouy toll is a warning to the boat or ship.  Dicemen, probably gamblers, but there is a group of older guy singers called the dicemen, a group of singer.  Not aware they sing in Aruba or the Antilles.  I think NH was a virgin and Mary was a boat or a married woman who helped lure NH by false friendship to where she finally ended or after she ran away and was brought back, or someone she felt was ok no knowing the "mary" was a friend of the pimps.  Makes sense that it is a boat as shango seemed to use nautical terms and spoke in archiac language, or Bibical English that would have been taught by the first settlers teaching English to the natives.  Jackb

Mary rolled.  Perhaps Mary took a chance?  Used a cell phone and tried to call for help?  Would 911 even work on Aruba?   911 recorded in Aruba?

Perhaps Mary got up and tried to run?  Didn't run far enough or fast enough to get away?

A person struggling for their life may think they are running away, but could they have been falling down over and over again?  Fall down and not be able to get up again?

The Dicemen rolled.  Perhaps they took a chance and fled the island?  Did they give two weeks notice?  Did they ever look back?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: April 13, 2008, 07:19:04 PM »

Didn't the Dutch Princess Mabel have prior dealings with arms dealers?  Before she married the Dutch Prince?  IIRC, that was a big scandal that Peter dV told about on his show, many years ago.

Why would anyone be hurt if Joran and/or his father told the truth?  Would innocent people be hurt?

Excellent question.  Telling the truth wouldn't hurt innocent people. 

Aside from his own selfish motivations which concern joran and himself ... I would assume that Paulus feels a certain sense of loyality to the "pimps" who did not expose him or Joran ... those who assisted him in the disposal of Natalee's remains ... the "powers that be" within the investigation and the Aruban/Dutch administration who were aware of or involved in the coverup ... the judiciary who ruled in favor of him and Joran time and time again ...

Janet

++++++++

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

GRACE: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Aruba Suspect's Father Released
Monday, June 27, 2005

In an anecdote that illustrated the insular world of Aruba, Justice Minister Croes said Paul van der Sloot had recently visited him in his office after failing to become a judge, apparently seeking a position in Croes' department. Van der Sloot had also taught the justice minister's daughter.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160699,00.html

Jossy Mansur
'Scarborough Country'
August 26, 2005

MANSUR:  Well, what it tells me is that, really, these four guys are friends.  They belong to the same group, these party boys that go out and prey on young, unsuspected girls or other kinds of girls also that are out to have a good time, not suspecting what they‘re in for with these predators around.

And they are—they not only appear in photographs together, but I understand that Freddy lives very near to the Joran house.  So, there is a bond between them.  There is a group that they call themselves the pimps, in which all of these participate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9119491/

Paulus van der Sloot
NOVA (Twan Huys)
June 28, 2005

JUDICIARY

Reporter (Twan Huys): Which function do you have here at the island? Because many stories go around about that. What is your function?

Paulus van der Sloot: I am a replacing member of the joint court of justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba [1] and I am appointed for a period of three years, from January the first, 2003, until January the first, 2006.

Reporter (Twan Huys): So, you are replacement judge?

Paulus van der Sloot: Yes.

PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Reporter (Twan Huys): Do you know the people very well, for example, the people here from the public prosecutors' office that ordered your detention?

Paulus van der Sloot: Yes, for sure, because, before that, I have worked for eight years as chief of the cabinet of the prosecutor general [2].

Reporter (Twan Huys): So, you also know the current prosecutor general?

Reporter (Twan Huys): Mrs. Croes.

ARUBAN LAW ENFORCEMENT

Reporter (Twan Huys): Yes, and what does that mean when your colleagues stop by to arrest you?

Paulus van der Sloot: That gives a feeling of absurdity. It is indeed almost unimaginable that by someone you actually know very well, where you worked together with for a long time, that that one comes to tell you that you are suspected of complicity to murder.

Reporter (Twan Huys): Who was that in your case?

Paulus van der Sloot: That was, in this case, that was the leader of the team of police commissioners.

Reporter (Twan Huys): Jan van der Straaten.

Paulus van der Sloot: That was Jan van der Straaten, yes.

Reporter (Twan Huys): And you know each other very well?

Translation Credit: Dugo - Riehl Worldview

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: April 13, 2008, 07:23:55 PM »

Tamikosmom, Beth said that they had evidence or reason to believe that there was money laundering to support the Korean nuclear program when she talked to Condi Rice.  It's in Beth's book.  It's why Condi turned to her guys and said "I want the FBI back on this." 

LilPuma ... thank you.

I have only read Beth's book three times.  It takes time for me to comprehend but ... when I do I have a memory like an elephant.

Thanks again.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: April 13, 2008, 07:28:55 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4504/8/#jc_allComments

Curpa kima sin bida haja pariba di brug  
Policial 
Sunday, 13 April 2008 - 18:12 
Nos tin indicacion cu un rato pasa polis a encontra un curpa sin bida cu probablemente a wordo kima y ta den sercania di tunnel of love. E caminda rumbo pa e area a wordo sera completamente y nos ta buscando mas confirmacion y of detayes di e noticia aki.

Miembronan di Breaking News VIA SMS di Digicel:
Nos kier a pidi nos disculpa pa un problema tecnico pa e ricibmento di SMS. Na e momentonanan aki e servicio aki ta down.

Through translator:

curpa burn without life haja east of bridge
 policial
 sunday, 13 april 2008 - 18:12

we have indicacion cu one rato happen police owing to encontra one curpa without life cu probably owing to wordo burn y is in sercania of tunnel or love. the caminda direction for her area owing to wordo close completamente y we is buscando more confirmacion y or detayes of the news here. miembronan of breaking news via sms of digicel: we wanted owing to ask we disculpa for one problem tecnico for her ricibmento of sms. at the momentonanan here the servicio here is down. come across

Yesterdays article in Diario was also near the Tunnel of Love:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #326 on: April 13, 2008, 07:40:06 PM »

Tamikosmom, Beth said that they had evidence or reason to believe that there was money laundering to support the Korean nuclear program when she talked to Condi Rice.  It's in Beth's book.  It's why Condi turned to her guys and said "I want the FBI back on this." 

Janet,
These are snips from Beth's book that I found regarding this:
Page 179 Loving Natalee
  All through August a good case seems to be building against the suspects.  The FBI is optimistic.  And the viewing public, vigilant via TV, is too.  Evoking even more support, Dr. Phil invites me to appear on his show September 7 and sends a polygraph expert, Jamie Skeeters, to the island to offer the suspects the opportunity to participate in lie-detector tests.
  Accompanying Jamie are two former FBI agents.  They know a lot about this island and explain to us that Aruba is a "trampoline" country.  "A Dutch military official is concerned that North Korean diplomats assigned to Cuba are laundering drug proceeds from South America in Aruba," one of the agents tells us.  "The money is being used to finance North Korea's nuclear-arms program."  The retired FBI agent says Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice has had meetings about this concern already.  This is one very busy little island.

Page 196-197  Loving Natalee
  We've been in communication with everyone from Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice to Dog the Bounty Hunter trying to get help.  In Birmingham to attend a Sunday service where Secretary Rice's father used to preach, I have the extraordinary honor of sitting down with her for a few minutes.  Entering her hotel suite, I am led to my seat.  The most powerful woman in the world enters, and I can actually feel it as I approach her to shake hands.
  She sits down across a coffee table from me.  Behind her are two official-looking men.  I start talking a hundred miles a minute, because I know my time with her is limited and I want to get it all in.  I tell her about Natalee's case and about everything that went wrong from the first night we arrived on the island.  How suspicious the events surrounding the investigation have been.  I tell her what I've learned about money laundering in Aruba to support the North Korean nuclear-arms program and about the drugs there.  She is very attentive.  I continue talking very fast, seated on the edge of my chair, and conclude by asking for her assistance from the FBI.  Real assistance.  I ask her if there is anything she can do to get Aruba to let the Bureau help in Natalee's case.  She speaks once.  She turns to the two men behind her and says, "I want the FBI back on this."  And that's all.  I thank her, and I know how lucky I am to have had this private meeting with Secretary Rice and what a privilege it is.  I pray that whatever happens in Natalee's favor as a result of this meeting will one day help others who may find themselves in our family's desperate predicament.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #327 on: April 13, 2008, 07:43:05 PM »

Monkeys...if someone can find the phone number to the hotel...I'll call and ask for Paulus van der Sloot...

82 22 233 3131  This if from their website.

Destiny, you crack me up, lmao.

I too would like to know how the Sloots can travel abroad all the time.

---follow the $ --

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: April 13, 2008, 07:44:07 PM »

OMG KLAAS....lmaoooo, I just scrolled down further and SAW YOURS!! LOL!!!! Too funny.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: April 13, 2008, 07:44:13 PM »

Thanks texasmom.

You saved me from trying to figure out where in her book Beth discussed this issue.

Janet

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #330 on: April 13, 2008, 07:45:26 PM »

Aside from his own selfish motivations which concern joran and himself ... I would assume that Paulus feels a certain sense of loyality to the "pimps" who did not expose him or Joran ... those who assisted him in the disposal of Natalee's remains ... the "powers that be" within the investigation and the Aruban/Dutch administration who were aware of or involved in the coverup ... the judiciary who ruled in favor of him and Joran time and time again ...

Janet

Hi Janet, in my eyes this is exactly right. In the view of Aruba they didn't think a bunch of kooks on the net were even going to make a difference...well they found out the hard way.

now -

we all know there is a cover-up, everyone knows, but they can't admit it. They know we all know, but it's the cover-up of the cover-up that has them still going like the Entergizer bunny.

They have no choice but to ride out the hell they created for themselves, if the information that confirms the cover-up and who directed it ever gets out it will be curtains for what's left of Aruba.

monsters are real

and

sometimes conspiracies do exist

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: April 13, 2008, 07:45:26 PM »

ROTFL!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: April 13, 2008, 07:46:37 PM »

Janet,
I spell checked and corrected a few mistakes and then didn't post the corrected copy!
One major correction Condoleezza Rice with two z's...... 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: April 13, 2008, 07:47:02 PM »

lol...I see she is using it as Avy now?? I have mine shut off so pages will load faster.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #334 on: April 13, 2008, 07:47:15 PM »

it's hardly breaking news when someone called the cops yesterday and they refuse to acknowledge they had a job to do... well, it is kinda breaking news - to the cops anyway. 

+++

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: April 13, 2008, 07:48:09 PM »

I need to learn to read backwards in pages to get caught up, 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #336 on: April 13, 2008, 07:51:19 PM »

anyone think I have an unhealthy obsession?

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #337 on: April 13, 2008, 07:52:14 PM »

4 burnt corpses in about a week.

+++

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: April 13, 2008, 07:52:31 PM »

Thanks texasmom.

You saved me from trying to figure out where in her book Beth discussed this issue.

Janet
You're welcome Janet.  There may be other references, those are the two I found.  Like you, I've read the book more than once and remembered about where to start looking.  But it seems like everytime I'm looking for something, I find another issue I've forgotten I'd read. lol  Probably just need to go ahead and read cover to cover again!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: April 13, 2008, 07:53:18 PM »

it's hardly breaking news when someone called the cops yesterday and they refuse to acknowledge they had a job to do... well, it is kinda breaking news - to the cops anyway. 

So the article in Diario yesterday said someone called the cops to come out to an area near the Tunnel of Love but they were too busy.  Today they find a burned body there. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.