June 22, 2024, 07:50:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 283593 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: April 13, 2008, 07:53:50 PM »

4 burnt corpses in about a week.

I'm sure all suicides
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #341 on: April 13, 2008, 07:55:34 PM »

anyone think I have an unhealthy obsession?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #342 on: April 13, 2008, 07:56:25 PM »

here's the other white van in the story

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #343 on: April 13, 2008, 07:59:29 PM »

it's hardly breaking news when someone called the cops yesterday and they refuse to acknowledge they had a job to do... well, it is kinda breaking news - to the cops anyway. 

So the article in Diario yesterday said someone called the cops to come out to an area near the Tunnel of Love but they were too busy.  Today they find a burned body there. 

unbelievable... I'm almost speechless, I said almost  ....

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: April 13, 2008, 08:04:38 PM »

IF the VDS family is in Korea ... I can only assume that Aruba taxi drivers are very well off or ... could it be that Paulus' connections either in Aruba or Korea imply that the family is privileged to first class treatment.

http://www.shilla.net/seoul/en/index.jsp

Janet

++++++++

Julie Renfro, Editor of Aruba Today, on Fox’s O’Reilly Factor
June 15, 2005

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/15/julie-renfro-editor-of-aruba-today-on-foxs-oreilly-factor/

Hi Rick,

I just spoke to Fox and all I was reassured that O’Reilly ‘retracted’ (the actual word went over my head) all of the statements made by Geraldo.

I was on with O’Reilly last night when he suggested that our Prime Minister was an idiot, but do you really think that the President of the United States gets involved in Police Cases? NO! Actually it would be illegal for a politician to get involved or be abreast of any details of Police investigation - same as in the US. Duh, I honestly don’t think O’Reilly is an idiot - he is obviously acting like one to get ratings.

Once again, I don’t know what happened to Natalee, and I’m not sure that anyone does! If van der Sloot or the others had any involvement in her death or disappearance they will be punished and justice will be served.

There is in no way what so ever that Arubans think that there is a cover up or that v/d Sloot’s father has any pull. It is to the contrary!

He is a civil servant and lives in a middle class neighborhood and drives a Honda? There is a great amount of wealth on this island and the v/d Sloots are not part of it. Taxi drivers probably make more than the judge!

As for Dutch influence. No way! An Aruban would never stick the neck of an entire nation for anyone - much less a Dutch national. The suggestion is ridiculous. Arubans are extremely honest by nature - all of this hype is made up by the international press trying to get ratings. Nothing more, nothing less.

I am sure there is no DVD otherwise v/d Sloot would have been hung out to dry with the local press as well.

Julia Renfro

Editor-in-Chief

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: April 13, 2008, 08:06:46 PM »

I'm sure all suicides

Yup ... obviously.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: April 13, 2008, 08:09:12 PM »

I'm sure all suicides

No doubt that's how it will be spun.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: April 13, 2008, 08:14:04 PM »

Thanks texasmom.

You saved me from trying to figure out where in her book Beth discussed this issue.

Janet
You're welcome Janet.  There may be other references, those are the two I found.  Like you, I've read the book more than once and remembered about where to start looking.  But it seems like everytime I'm looking for something, I find another issue I've forgotten I'd read. lol  Probably just need to go ahead and read cover to cover again!

That works best for me.

However ... LOVING NATALEE is much easier to follow than CORRUPTION IN PARADISE.

Dave has included lots of good information in his book but ... I wish there was a more chronological layout in regards to events.  I find LOVING NATALEE much easier to zero in on a certain topic.  CORRUPTION IN PARADISE does have a concordance which does help to a certain extent.

Janet. 

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #348 on: April 13, 2008, 08:14:31 PM »

it begs the next question, who was so unfortunate to have this terrible death bestowed upon them?

+++

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: April 13, 2008, 08:22:12 PM »

Quote from: Rob
monsters are real

and

sometimes conspiracies do exist

I agree.

(Along with conflict of interest, nepotism, and cronyism.)

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: April 13, 2008, 08:24:41 PM »

it begs the next question, who was so unfortunate to have this terrible death bestowed upon them?

Maybe died of natural causes, no autopsy necessary...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: April 13, 2008, 08:28:23 PM »

Possible but he was found burned to death, so less likely a natural death.  It could have been self inflicted though or accidental I suppose.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: April 13, 2008, 08:29:57 PM »

Yeah.. they died of heart burn.      sorry.. carry on. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: April 13, 2008, 08:33:17 PM »

Possible but he was found burned to death, so less likely a natural death.  It could have been self inflicted though or accidental I suppose.

Then there is spontaneous combustion.

_____

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: April 13, 2008, 08:37:04 PM »

anyone think I have an unhealthy obsession?

Well, Rob...let's put it this way.  If we hear that you bought a white van we will be worried about you.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #355 on: April 13, 2008, 08:45:36 PM »

Thank You Klaas....now, does he have a *pimp* in his family tree?

Sweet Destiny:  This is for you:  Sweet Mary (297) 827985

Thank You Jackb Sweetums....Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: April 13, 2008, 08:50:28 PM »

Just received the e-mail about the protest in DC in June. Are we all going???!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #357 on: April 13, 2008, 08:53:58 PM »

Just received the e-mail about the protest in DC in June. Are we all going???!!!

I can't make it that far but I'll be making another Donation for this Great Cause! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #358 on: April 13, 2008, 08:54:01 PM »

They were running out of rope...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: April 13, 2008, 08:54:05 PM »

Then there is spontaneous combustion.

If they are females, it could be due to "hot flashes"...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.