June 23, 2024, 01:10:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 283695 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: April 14, 2008, 12:31:54 AM »

Capslock translated the article posted a few pages back about the body found burned near the Tunnel of Love:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4504/8/

A body was found near Tunnel of Love.

We have indication that a couple of hours ago ALE has found a dead body, probably burned in the vicinity of Tunnel of Love. The road to that area was closed off completely. We are in search of information and details of this news. These are the first picture of the area of the incident.

On the News tonight, The reported said that a body was found completely burned and when the authorities arrived, the body was still smoldering and still in smoke. The body was completely burned beyond recognition. They can not determined yet if is was a man or a Women.

More to be revealed in the Morning papers.

Has anyone done a Sloot check?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #401 on: April 14, 2008, 12:41:44 AM »

CBB...or Klaas....the only important thing missing from my most wonderful...new...AVI....is a Monkey!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: April 14, 2008, 12:52:25 AM »

Klaas...you have mail

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: April 14, 2008, 12:53:50 AM »

CBB...or Klaas....the only important thing missing from my most wonderful...new...AVI....is a Monkey!

ha ha ha    I'll see what I can do about that, lol 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: April 14, 2008, 01:02:56 AM »

Dang Klaas....I had faith in you ....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: April 14, 2008, 01:03:42 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
10:00 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: April 14, 2008, 01:08:50 AM »

Nite Janet
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #407 on: April 14, 2008, 01:11:19 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
10:00 PM

Nite Janet

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: April 14, 2008, 01:14:11 AM »

Dang Klaas....I had faith in you ....

Thank You Klaas....sniff..sniff...crying for joy...I have a Monkey!!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: April 14, 2008, 01:16:12 AM »

Nite Janet

Nite Janet....from me and my Monkey...Sweet Dreams Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: April 14, 2008, 01:21:09 AM »

I'm calling it a night too.

Glad you like your monkey Destiny, he's watching how you work the switchboard, lol 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: April 14, 2008, 01:27:34 AM »

I'm calling it a night too.

Glad you like your monkey Destiny, he's watching how you work the switchboard, lol 

Klaas....Thank You...I will always, do my Monkey right..huggies...and sleep well.....

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: April 14, 2008, 01:34:32 AM »

Calling all Klaas, calling all Klaas.  Are you still here?

That was weird, all the monkeys were nakey for a couple of seconds there.  You are now all properly dressed.

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: April 14, 2008, 01:51:50 AM »

That was weird, all the monkeys were nakey for a couple of seconds there.  You are now all properly dressed.

That happens sometimes and if you refresh the page everything will show up again.  I don't know if it's due to your own PC and memory or ram or if it's the SM server.  In any case nothing to worry about.  It does happen to me on occasion.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: April 14, 2008, 01:52:21 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: April 14, 2008, 02:09:27 AM »

That happens sometimes and if you refresh the page everything will show up again.  I don't know if it's due to your own PC and memory or ram or if it's the SM server.  In any case nothing to worry about.  It does happen to me on occasion.

That wasn't what I was going to ask, but thanks for that info.

I was back reading in the forum and realized I was reading from June 2005.  Even though I have seen this date over and over, it didn't register.  Didn't we lose these posts in one of the crashes?

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #416 on: April 14, 2008, 02:54:38 AM »

I was back reading in the forum and realized I was reading from June 2005.  Even though I have seen this date over and over, it didn't register.  Didn't we lose these posts in one of the crashes?
Bearlyhere,
I think Klaas called it a night.  I'm not sure about everything from 2005, some of it may have been lost.  But if you click on "Scared Monkeys Discussion Forum" near the top of the page you will go to the main index.  Scroll all the way down and you will find some 2005 Archives. There's still a LOT of information there.  Hope this helps.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: April 14, 2008, 04:24:57 AM »

Bearlyhere,
I think Klaas called it a night.  I'm not sure about everything from 2005, some of it may have been lost.  But if you click on "Scared Monkeys Discussion Forum" near the top of the page you will go to the main index.  Scroll all the way down and you will find some 2005 Archives. There's still a LOT of information there.  Hope this helps.

Thanks TM!

I believe in miracles!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: April 14, 2008, 08:14:16 AM »

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1892&Itemid=30

Hummm. This article does not mention the Tunnel of Love, and seems to say that the body was found at a construction site. Can this be yet another burned body?

Curpa sin bida y cu lo a ser kima, haya ayera tardi       
Monday, 14 April 2008 

ORANJESTAD.(AAN): Un biaha mas autoridad ta sinta cu un caso serio di asesinato.

Ayera tardi lo a yega na oido di central di polis cu a bin haya un curpa di un persona den un cas bandona cu aparentemente ta bao di contruccion. Mesora tanto unidad di bombero y tambe patruya policial y recherché a wordo dirigi panort di “Palo Marga”.

Enberdad, segun e informe, a localiza un curpa humano sin bida.

Mesora a cuminza un investigacion mientras a laga cera e area pa evita cu por stroba e investigacion principalmente pa locual lo por ta evidencia cu lo por yuda pa soluciona e caso.

Personal di departamento tecnico di polis tambe a hasi acto di presencia pa asisti recherché den e caso aki.
Identidad di e persona en cuestion no tabata conoci.

Segun un fuente lo ta trata di un persona aparentemente hoben.

Pero docter cu a wordo solicita na e sitio no por a identifica e persona y determina su morto.

Fiscal a laga confisca e curpa y patologo lo tin cu cay aden pa autopsia determina si e persona a wordo asesina, con esaki a tuma lugar y cu kico, prome cu lo a cende e curpa na candela.

No ta exclui cu lo bay pidi comunidad si acaso nan lo por a wak movecionan straño, pa drenta den contacto cu recherche San Nicolas pa yuda soluciona e caso.

Online Pap translation:

curpa without life y cu will owing to being burn, achieve yesterday tardi
monday, 14 april 2008

oranjestad.(aan): once more autoridad is sit cu one caso earnest of asesinato.

yesterday tardi will owing to arrive at oido of central of police cu owing to come achieve one curpa of one person in one cas bandona cu apparently is bao of contruccion. mesora tanto unidad of bombero y also patrol policial y recherché owing to wordo dirigi panort of “palo marga”.

enberdad, according the informe, owing to localiza one curpa human without life.

at once owing to cuminza one investigacion while owing to let close the area for evita cu can stroba the investigacion principalmente for locual will can is evidencia cu will can help for soluciona the caso.

personal of departamento tecnico of police also owing to make acto of presencia for asisti recherché in the caso here. identidad of the person provided that cuestion not was conoci.

according one fountain will is deal of one person apparently young.

but docter cu owing to wordo solicita at the sitio not can owing to identifica the person y determina his dead.

fiscal owing to let confisca the curpa y patologo will have cu cay inside for autopsia determina if the person owing to wordo asesina, con this did take lugar y cu kico, first cu will owing to light the curpa at candela.

do not exclui cu will bay ask comunidad if acaso they will can owing to look at movecionan odd, for enter in contacto cu recherche san nicolas for help soluciona the caso. 

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: April 14, 2008, 08:20:38 AM »

I think they got new white vans ROB

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4504/8/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.