June 23, 2024, 01:35:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 283704 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: April 15, 2008, 10:47:06 AM »

Found it...It has been quoted and discussed a few times Johann...

Janet

++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 185
The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?  She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a resturant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

Thank you Janet

You are welcome johan.

Good Morning Monkeys

Janet
7:45 AM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: April 15, 2008, 10:47:37 AM »

Texasmom...The picture that ******* posted above...the guy next to the 'little' black dress sort of looks like your beach tennis guy you asked about the other day.

Any one have names to go along with those peeps? It was supposed to be IFA's Christmas bash, IIRC, but you just have to look at Anita and Paulus to know he was going to be released the next day and there would be NO charges!

Can't believe I've had to face those pics twice now first thing in the morning!...LOL

After seeing those pictures again, I think we should boycott the export of Spandex and all sheer material to Aruba. 

Peaches made me laugh.  Monkey Latte anyone? 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: April 15, 2008, 10:51:25 AM »

I am going to visit Den Dolder tomorrow again   

Just a visit!!!  After viewing the images posted ... I would love to go there for my vacation this summer.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: April 15, 2008, 10:56:37 AM »

Mum ... I apologize.

I had not read further than johan's post when I posted that quote.  I did not realize that you had already responded.

Janet

_____

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: April 15, 2008, 11:00:29 AM »

Mum ... I apologize.

I had not read further than johan's post when I posted that quote.  I did not realize that you had already responded.

Janet

Good Morning Tamikosmom...I am afraid I have totally confused Johann as I found your post first and left your name on it so as to give you credit for posting it!

LOL
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: April 15, 2008, 11:01:16 AM »

Patrick is just another Aruban in denial just like all the rest. Yeah he did great getting that info out of Joran but they didn't do do jackshit with it so he needs to quit turtlewaxing his gonads until they do. Until the Dutch do anything toward prosecuting Joran none of them deserve credit for doing anything.

Beth may have found some peace in Joran's confession but she hasn't gotten Natalee back, the investigation has gone no further than it was before the confession and I haven't hard Beth call off the boycott.

It ain't over until Beth says it's over!

A big high five to ya, Dayhiker!  I agree with you completely.
[/quote]

Morning Peaches and a big high five backatcha! Hope you are having a great day!

Three years of having nothing but one pitiful, cowardly excuse after another about why they can't do anything in their system has made sceptics out of most of us, but when you can't even incarcerate a criminal who has been caught on tape confessing it is fuggin ridiculous. At the very least they have him for involuntary manslaughter by his own words but once again they always make an excuse.

With so much lying, making excuses and stalling going on for three years is it any wonder nobody in the Dutch LE or judicial system has anything to do with this case has an ounce of credibility?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: April 15, 2008, 11:04:48 AM »

Rob…This could be Ms. Akers grad group from the University of Amsterdam, IIRC it was 2003…Would you please take a peek and see if you can see her?…TIA

http://www.jur.uva.nl/als/alumni.cfm/A2DA39F3-185E-49A4-B37B63BFE3EA4F6A

With U.S. Consul Jean Akers in the Arubans back pockets as a friend of the Van der Sloots I am sure they felt emboldened to carry on with the cover-up. It appears Ms. Akers took her cue from so many of the criminals and cover-uppers and fled the island after she had done all the damage she could.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: April 15, 2008, 11:20:53 AM »

Rob…This could be Ms. Akers grad group from the University of Amsterdam, IIRC it was 2003…Would you please take a peek and see if you can see her?…TIA

With U.S. Consul Jean Akers in the Arubans back pockets as a friend of the Van der Sloots I am sure they felt emboldened to carry on with the cover-up. It appears Ms. Akers took her cue from so many of the criminals and cover-uppers and fled the island after she had done all the damage she could.

My mantra...bigger fish...bigger fish.  Hey Hiker!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: April 15, 2008, 11:24:58 AM »

My mantra...bigger fish...bigger fish.  Hey Hiker!

Morning Lalas! Those fish are going to grow legs and start walking by the time they get around to doing anything.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: April 15, 2008, 11:30:16 AM »

From April 2005 - page 15 of the pdf

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/44736.pdf

From the link MUM provided - possible Akers:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: April 15, 2008, 11:32:58 AM »

Klaas .. Peaches surgery is on Thurday, April 17.  As in the past ... could you please create a prayer shedule thread?  Monkeys ... who wish ... could sign up.  The prayers from the Cage upholding Peaches and her family could be non-stop for 24 hours.

Thank you

Janet 

_____

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: April 15, 2008, 11:33:38 AM »

my guess is the woman
 ON THE RIGHT...but what do i know?  I have been gone too long.

Nice to see you all again.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #672 on: April 15, 2008, 11:34:33 AM »

Klaas .. Peaches surgery is on Thurday, April 17.  As in the past ... could you please create a prayer shedule thread?  Monkeys ... who wish ... could sign up.  The prayers from the Cage upholding Peaches and her family could be non-stop for 24 hours.

Thank you

Janet 

Bless you, Janet.  And all of you.  You are a fabulous support team and I thank you.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: April 15, 2008, 11:44:42 AM »

Thank you

Janet 

Of course, I'll do that right now!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: April 15, 2008, 11:45:53 AM »

my guess is the woman
 ON THE RIGHT...but what do i know?  I have been gone too long.

Nice to see you all again.

Hi FOM!  I agree the one on the right looks like her to me too!

P.S.  I'd change your avatar but I thought maybe you'ld like to stay in the hot tub a while longer 
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: April 15, 2008, 11:50:49 AM »

Hey Klass...yes u can take me out of the tub..i have gotten wrinkly...lol

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: April 15, 2008, 12:07:44 PM »

From Patrick's statement:

There is also no evidence that after Natalee any miscarriage of justice continued to take place in Aruba.

There have certainly been plenty of "suicides" and mutilated and burned bodies since then, on a safe and happy island where no crime ever occurs.  Rolling Eyes

That whole comment he made begs the question of whether there is (or has ever BEEN) any "justice" in existence in Aruba to have a miscarriage of in the first place.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: April 15, 2008, 12:13:06 PM »

There is also no evidence that after Natalee any miscarriage of justice continued to take place in Aruba.

There have certainly been plenty of "suicides" and mutilated and burned bodies since then, on a safe and happy island where no crime ever occurs.  Rolling Eyes

That whole comment he made begs the question of whether there is (or has ever BEEN) any "justice" in existence in Aruba to have a miscarriage of in the first place.

well said.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: April 15, 2008, 01:07:23 PM »

That may just be the stupidest statement in his entire letter, SB. If he hasn't figured out the "seizure" thing and he is the one who talked to Joran about it in the first place and Beth has mentioned it several times in national media I really feel sorry for him if he can't make the connection.

Like I said yesterday, he hasn't been in the loop on the ins and outs of the case nearly as long as we have so he really should spend some time reading. The Corruption & Collusion and Murder & Crime threads would be an excellent place for him to start. Of course, his allegiance to Aruba may just totally blind him to believe that they are all perfect and there were no shenanigans in the investigation, rendering helpless to ever see the obvious.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #679 on: April 15, 2008, 01:12:32 PM »

Klaas oh yea, in that side by side you can really see the similarity. TY

Yeah, they make a nice couple, too. Not that there is anything wrong with that...lol. Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.