June 01, 2024, 09:21:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 282765 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #880 on: April 17, 2008, 10:53:40 AM »

by the way, tomorrow would have been Max DeVries' 18th birthday.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: April 17, 2008, 10:56:05 AM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: April 17, 2008, 10:56:06 AM »

Janet, I'm not at all sure what to think about Patrick, but I'm positive what I think about you. You are one of the most compassionate people I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know.

I would hate to make a list of my favs and leave someone off, but I would put you in the top 5. God broke the mold when he created you!!!

I value your insight and the fact that you never get side tracked and keep it all real. I think when you confront someone with the spoken words of those involved in the case, it makes some shriek and hide their heads in the sand. Words are powerful, and you have a firm grip on those words.

Throughout my life ... your words have been implied by many ... even members of my own family.  However ... often it is not meant as a compliment.

Seriously ... thank you Rob ... you words are appreciated.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: April 17, 2008, 11:39:27 AM »

Janet, I'm not at all sure what to think about Patrick, but I'm positive what I think about you. You are one of the most compassionate people I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know.

I would hate to make a list of my favs and leave someone off, but I would put you in the top 5. God broke the mold when he created you!!!

I value your insight and the fact that you never get side tracked and keep it all real. I think when you confront someone with the spoken words of those involved in the case, it makes some shriek and hide their heads in the sand. Words are powerful, and you have a firm grip on those words.

I'll second that one!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: April 17, 2008, 11:40:57 AM »

Is steven Cohen > shango ?

Johan, it's been speculated before.

Thanks Rob...I wasn't sure how to answer!

Johann...I left the link to the Shango thread on the 'Dutch'thread for you, as Cohen was discussed yesterday and there is a photo!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #885 on: April 17, 2008, 11:51:47 AM »

oh thanks a lot  MumInOhio !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #886 on: April 17, 2008, 12:28:50 PM »

Found in a old data base

Natalee Holloway in Aruba
Posted on: Friday 29 July 2005 @ 20:43:18 
PsychicWonder writes"

I don't get alot of detailed information on Natalee, but I do feel that she is in the water, but she's inside something like a suitcase. When this case initially broke, I thought she was in a car trunk but I no longer feel that is the case. She could be in a 'trunk' but not a car trunk. Something small, enclosed and possibly weighted down, and definately under water. I do not feel that this pond they are currently searching is going to turn up anything significant, and I do believe the blonde hair on the duct tape belongs to Natalee. The young kid, Joran killed her but it wasn't intentional - he didn't set out with those intentions, it just happened and he panicked. He called his father who helped him dispose of the body. It isn't clear for me how the Kalpoe brothers are involved, but I do not feel that they were involved in the death of Natalee. Her body will be found (or at least what remains of it), and it will be at least a month from now."

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: April 17, 2008, 12:37:23 PM »

Is Steve Cohen ... Shango?

Janet

++++++++++

Steve Cohen
ARUBA TRUTH
December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

AHATA and the ATA appointed Cohen to deal with all media relations concerning the case which still commands media coverage in the United States. Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case and is an associate of the Strategic Message Design Group that has served in an advisory capacity to both ATA and AHATA.

The goal of this action is to coordinate the responses of the private and public sectors to North American media.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: April 17, 2008, 12:51:45 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   04/16/208

Record year for AAA

Measured by the number of passengers, last year was a record year for Aruba Airport Authority (AAA).  The turnover was almost 15 percent higher than in 2006, and this is thanks to an increase of the number of revenue generating passengers (RGP), an increase of the number of airplanes, and the cost level that remained the same.  AAA-management is less optimistic about 2008.

With 912.218 passengers, AAA quoted a growth of 12.8 percent compared to 2006, when, in comparison with 2005, the number of passengers dropped slightly with 4 percent (1.638.126 passengers versus 1.714.523).  The remarkable increase in 2007 was realized by a growth in all regions.  The growth of passengers from European and Latin American countries, and the Neth.Antilles with each more than 25 percent, contributed the most to the increase.

The dropping tendency in the number of flight movements of the past years, was also breached.  With 35.774 aircrafts that flew to Aruba in 2007, the growth was 8.1 percent compared to 2006.  This growth is even more remarkable, because the figures for 2007 of the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) for the Caribbean, showed a 0.9 percent drop of the number of tourists.  With an anticipated growth figure of 8.6 percent (tentative figure ATA), Aruba will score better than UNWTO.  The growth of the tourism worldwide was 6 percent in 2007.

RECORD PROFIT

The net result of AAA increased to a record amount of 11 million florins last year; 31 percent compared to 2006 (8.4 million florins).  The increase of the net result is not only the result of the growing income, but also by managing the operational and financing costs.  The managing of the operational is “one of the tangible results of the strategic cooperation with Schiphol”, said AAA-management.  Even thought the operational costs grew with 8.6 percent, it is still within the estimate.

The financing costs dropped again in 2007; this time with 17.2 percent.  AAA expected to invest 32 millions last year, but only 14.6 millions were actually invested.  Apart from investing in the infrastructure and in improving the safety, AAA started with the implementation of its commercial business plan, which implies a complete different concept for renting commercial spaces for the sale of food and beverage, perfumes, cigarettes, etc., and for car rental companies.

The gross turnover of these businesses increased with 13 percent last year.  Already in December did the official occupation of the new shopping center behind the customs in November, deliver a rental increase of a few hundred percent for AAA.   

AAA anticipates big investments again this year.  The investment level will be about 33.3 million florins, including the outstanding invest of 13.5 millions in 2007.  The income from passengers and aircrafts will be a little higher this year, while the income from other commercial activities (concessions) will increase a whole lot this year.  Unless the economy of the United States does not continue to drop further, management anticipates that also this year will end with profit.  That country is still the biggest ‘supplier’ of tourists for Aruba.

Petrobras and Valero start negotiations again

ORANJESTAD/RIO DE JANEIRO – This month, the Brazilian national oil company Petrobras will resume the negotiations with Valero about taking over the refinery in San Nicolas.  Jorge Luis Zelada, director International Operations indicated this during a press conference in Rio de Janeiro last Tuesday.   

The deliberations were stopped after the big fire on January 25.  Zelada told the international media that he wants to pay the refinery an inspection visit in April.  According to sources that were closely involved with the negotiations, Petrobras wanted to pay about 2.8 milliard dollars for the operation before the fire.  But the Brazilians now want to implement the take over when all the reparations are done.   

Valero bought the refinery for 465 million dollars from El Paso Corporation in 2004, and indicated via their website that they have invested 640 million dollars in the past five years.  The refinery does not have a so-called catalytic cracking unit or cat cracker, so it does not produce gasoline, just diesel.  We don’t know whether the Brazilians will start producing gasoline in Aruba.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #889 on: April 17, 2008, 12:54:31 PM »

Found in a old data base

Natalee Holloway in Aruba
Posted on: Friday 29 July 2005 @ 20:43:18 
PsychicWonder writes"

I don't get alot of detailed information on Natalee, but I do feel that she is in the water, but she's inside something like a suitcase. When this case initially broke, I thought she was in a car trunk but I no longer feel that is the case. She could be in a 'trunk' but not a car trunk. Something small, enclosed and possibly weighted down, and definately under water. I do not feel that this pond they are currently searching is going to turn up anything significant, and I do believe the blonde hair on the duct tape belongs to Natalee. The young kid, Joran killed her but it wasn't intentional - he didn't set out with those intentions, it just happened and he panicked. He called his father who helped him dispose of the body. It isn't clear for me how the Kalpoe brothers are involved, but I do not feel that they were involved in the death of Natalee. Her body will be found (or at least what remains of it), and it will be at least a month from now."

AND

AND :
natalee holloway
Posted on: Wednesday 27 July 2005 @ 20:59:38 

moonmaiden writes"
I have been picking up a lot from this young woman. I believe that she is dead that this body is in water wedged under a rock shelf (almost a tiny, shallow cave) in a very small inlet on water on the northwestern point of the island. I can hear the ocean but I feel this little inlet is protected from it by a reef or something as a lagoon would be. I believe that Juran accidently killed her via an overdose of drugs that were slipped into her drink. I believe she was very drunk and may have already ingested some kind of drugs before the fatal drink. I believe that she died on the beach. I believe that the two brothers are well known as local drug dealers and that Juran was able to scare them into taking on some responsiblity for this young woman's death because they supplied the drugs and because he and his family are well connected on the island. I believe that they are also after-the-fact participants in the disposal of the body. I believe that several plans were debated for the disposal of Natalee's body including "borrowing" a boat from the D.J. (I'm not sure if they disclosed the reason to him), burying her (they may have actually started to dig a grave at one point). I believe that these various plans are being woven into their numerous alibis almost unconcsiously. I believe that the Judge was involved somehow after the fact, but I'm not clear to what extent. At this point in time, he knows that he royally "screwed" up. I also get the feeling that the Judge may have been rather intoxicated himself that night and he wasn't thinking clearly. I believe that the "pond" that's being drained will either uncover Natalee's purse or it is being drained because they've been told that her purse can be found there. I believe that this case will be solved because one of these boys will ultimately break down - I actually see two outcomes - one of the brothers will break down within a week to a couple of weeks or the whole thing will go away for quite awhile and he will breakdown at a future point. One of these boys is very sensitive and will just not be able to take it. I believe that may be Satish, who right now is more afraid of the other two than he is of the law and the soul wrenching guilt. I feel that this poor young woman is still connected to her mother because of the overwhelming emotions. She will stay connected until there is some resolution in her mother's heart. This is tragic and painful. moonmaiden "

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: April 17, 2008, 01:36:30 PM »

on Fok :
On Wednesday, April 16, 2008 19:10 wrote secunda the following:

Those who suggest that there is one behind Steve Cohen is Shango?
Those stories still come from somewhere.

Is Steve Cohen at AHATA someone who has worked or is that just a verzinsel?

AHATA means Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association? On Aruba?

I do not know who said that, but Steve Cohen has indeed AHATA. He was also a member of a kind of "damage control" gang that The Strategic Communications Task Force said. I do not know if they still exist, but in those club were all sorts of notables that Aruba must 'protect' against bad press releases.

I am not sure, but I think he departed in 2006/2007 to America for the principal purpose of some kind of head to a local tourist office.

Yes Steve Cohen helped the damage control a great deal when he announced in front of millions that at least 2 of the boy had sex with Natalee before she dissapeared forever. He is now working for a company in Seattle Washington..
Cohen has/had major ties to CourtTV (along with Greta, Tacopina, and even Dan Riehl who was offered a commentary gig.) I still think there is a major connection to the PR coverup.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: April 17, 2008, 02:29:52 PM »

O/T

Construction update in Musings 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2531.msg374678#msg374678
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: April 17, 2008, 02:58:36 PM »

Destiny - in case you missed it, I moved that post of yours over to Musings
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: April 17, 2008, 03:00:50 PM »

Record year for AAA

Measured by the number of passengers, last year was a record year for Aruba Airport Authority (AAA).  The turnover was almost 15 percent higher than in 2006, and this is thanks to an increase of the number of revenue generating passengers (RGP), an increase of the number of airplanes, and the cost level that remained the same.  AAA-management is less optimistic about 2008.

With 912.218 passengers, AAA quoted a growth of 12.8 percent compared to 2006, when, in comparison with 2005, the number of passengers dropped slightly with 4 percent (1.638.126 passengers versus 1.714.523).  The remarkable increase in 2007 was realized by a growth in all regions.  The growth of passengers from European and Latin American countries, and the Neth.Antilles with each more than 25 percent, contributed the most to the increase.

The dropping tendency in the number of flight movements of the past years, was also breached.  With 35.774 aircrafts that flew to Aruba in 2007, the growth was 8.1 percent compared to 2006.  This growth is even more remarkable, because the figures for 2007 of the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) for the Caribbean, showed a 0.9 percent drop of the number of tourists.  With an anticipated growth figure of 8.6 percent (tentative figure ATA), Aruba will score better than UNWTO.  The growth of the tourism worldwide was 6 percent in 2007.

RECORD PROFIT

The net result of AAA increased to a record amount of 11 million florins last year; 31 percent compared to 2006 (8.4 million florins).  The increase of the net result is not only the result of the growing income, but also by managing the operational and financing costs.  The managing of the operational is “one of the tangible results of the strategic cooperation with Schiphol”, said AAA-management.  Even thought the operational costs grew with 8.6 percent, it is still within the estimate.

The financing costs dropped again in 2007; this time with 17.2 percent.  AAA expected to invest 32 millions last year, but only 14.6 millions were actually invested.  Apart from investing in the infrastructure and in improving the safety, AAA started with the implementation of its commercial business plan, which implies a complete different concept for renting commercial spaces for the sale of food and beverage, perfumes, cigarettes, etc., and for car rental companies.

The gross turnover of these businesses increased with 13 percent last year.  Already in December did the official occupation of the new shopping center behind the customs in November, deliver a rental increase of a few hundred percent for AAA.   

AAA anticipates big investments again this year.  The investment level will be about 33.3 million florins, including the outstanding invest of 13.5 millions in 2007.  The income from passengers and aircrafts will be a little higher this year, while the income from other commercial activities (concessions) will increase a whole lot this year. Unless the economy of the United States does not continue to drop further, management anticipates that also this year will end with profit.  That country is still the biggest ‘supplier’ of tourists for Aruba.

if the growth doesn't continue this year the government can't pay higher salaries for which the state employees (including airport) are striking right now.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #894 on: April 17, 2008, 03:01:30 PM »

Destiny - in case you missed it, I moved that post of yours over to Musings

OOPS...TY Klaas....Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: April 17, 2008, 03:11:32 PM »

Record year for AAA

RECORD PROFIT

AAA anticipates big investments again this year.  The investment level will be about 33.3 million florins, including the outstanding invest of 13.5 millions in 2007.  The income from passengers and aircrafts will be a little higher this year, while the income from other commercial activities (concessions) will increase a whole lot this year. Unless the economy of the United States does not continue to drop further, management anticipates that also this year will end with profit.  That country is still the biggest ‘supplier’ of tourists for Aruba.

if the growth doesn't continue this year the government can't pay higher salaries for which the state employees (including airport) are striking right now.

o.k., now y'all tell me which one is lying through their teeth.  the people who wrote and approved the above press release, or nelson oduber, who, just last month, told the parliament of holland that tens of millions of dollars had been lost because of natalee's case and a few other factors, and the losses were continuing?
dennisintn
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: April 17, 2008, 03:23:51 PM »

Am I understanding this correctly? Aruba is saying the decline in tourists is due to Americas declining economy. Haaa, the boycott is getting to them. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: April 17, 2008, 03:25:16 PM »

Record year for AAA

RECORD PROFIT

o.k., now y'all tell me which one is lying through their teeth.  the people who wrote and approved the above press release, or nelson oduber, who, just last month, told the parliament of holland that tens of millions of dollars had been lost because of natalee's case and a few other factors, and the losses were continuing?
dennisintn

difficult to independently check this.

but i think Oduber is lying.
i also don't believe American Airlines sent the other minister e-mail threatening to cut all flights this weekend to Aruba.
Oduber said that a few days ago. (is this been confirmed by AA? are travellers notified??)
he only said that to give the strikers a bad image.

losses are due to mis-governance, corruption and relying too much on one economic sector (tourism - now under pressure due to weak dollar and financial crisis).

of course Oduber is always shifting blame.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: April 17, 2008, 03:43:06 PM »

Is Steve Cohen ... Shango?

Janet

++++++++++

Steve Cohen
ARUBA TRUTH
December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

AHATA and the ATA appointed Cohen to deal with all media relations concerning the case which still commands media coverage in the United States. Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case and is an associate of the Strategic Message Design Group that has served in an advisory capacity to both ATA and AHATA.

The goal of this action is to coordinate the responses of the private and public sectors to North American media.

Steve Cohen
CARIBBEAN VOICE
January 28, 2006

Aruba stays afloat through Natalie Holloway's investigation
By Hazel Heyer

"Anything DNA that is identified to be of Natalee's will allow us to bring a strong case forward against the three boys. We are also getting to finally talk to some of the Alabama teens who left on that plane and did not wait around for interrogation," said Cohen.

Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance. "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice." said Cohen.

_____

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #899 on: April 17, 2008, 04:12:25 PM »

Those who suggest that there is one behind Steve Cohen is Shango?
Those stories still come from somewhere.

Is Steve Cohen at AHATA someone who has worked or is that just a verzinsel?

AHATA means Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association? On Aruba?

I do not know who said that, but Steve Cohen has indeed AHATA. He was also a member of a kind of "damage control" gang that The Strategic Communications Task Force said. I do not know if they still exist, but in those club were all sorts of notables that Aruba must 'protect' against bad press releases.

I am not sure, but I think he departed in 2006/2007 to America for the principal purpose of some kind of head to a local tourist office.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The notables   notabelen in dutch
It must be a group that can be accessed from the beginning mislead want to expand what has actually happened. Higher Powers
It also fits that Shango with its cryptic messages in the Vodoo style.
And the group of Renee Gielen etc.
They are also continually confusion spades.
This should almost be paid by this or that.
But that is what we wil find out soon !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.