March 19, 2024, 01:16:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794070 times)
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: April 25, 2008, 11:58:53 PM »

This is so funny, Bosshi wever Nephew at that time was detained for the Drivers License Gate. where the boy was selling the Drivers Licenses to who ever needed one, he setup an operation where he will have is sales boys do the marketing search for who ever need a driver license and then bring it to him where he and another girl where make them.

Now Lawyer Vander sloot defended the Nephew, and he walks after spending the 3 months waiting for the trial, but all the rest has fallen on some group of kids. Some how the Prosecuter presented more that 4000 pages of some sort of evidence against the kids and so the Booshi Nephew got away with it. Dompig should have to testified. Maria Vrolijk Also walked, The Prosecuter in the case was F.D.

We tried to keep up with this case the best we could although the reports were in Papi Sad Didn't PVDS question Dompig?  Also wasn't Cheremy Croes one of these kids? TIA

Yes, Jeremy Croes was involved and Dompig seems to have come with this bolony story that since the drivers license department was moving, the databease was lost, how was it lost, nobody knows. Ho suposed to be guarding it, Rudy Croes,
One thing is sure, there are still some of these fake Licenses around in circulation still.

Now we have the Laboratory Gate, We have the Namdar Gate, the Ritz Carlon Gate, Natalee Holloway Murder Gate.

For the Drivers License Gate there was 4000 peaces of document, Now for the Natalee Holloway, How many 100  pages.

Im the Labroratory Gate, Nelson Oduber Declares on TV and in Papers that he doesn't know Maikito Farro, But in 2005 it was at Maikito farro that the Gabinet Oduber was formed. It was on the Dinner Table that all that where there agreed on who will be in the Gabinet. Strange how Oduber can not remember that historical night.

I think he need some Ensure for the brains.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1021 on: April 26, 2008, 12:13:53 AM »

This is so funny, Bosshi wever Nephew at that time was detained for the Drivers License Gate. where the boy was selling the Drivers Licenses to who ever needed one, he setup an operation where he will have is sales boys do the marketing search for who ever need a driver license and then bring it to him where he and another girl where make them.

Now Lawyer Vander sloot defended the Nephew, and he walks after spending the 3 months waiting for the trial, but all the rest has fallen on some group of kids. Some how the Prosecuter presented more that 4000 pages of some sort of evidence against the kids and so the Booshi Nephew got away with it. Dompig should have to testified. Maria Vrolijk Also walked, The Prosecuter in the case was F.D.

We tried to keep up with this case the best we could although the reports were in Papi Sad Didn't PVDS question Dompig?  Also wasn't Cheremy Croes one of these kids? TIA

Yes, Jeremy Croes was involved and Dompig seems to have come with this bolony story that since the drivers license department was moving, the databease was lost, how was it lost, nobody knows. Ho suposed to be guarding it, Rudy Croes,
One thing is sure, there are still some of these fake Licenses around in circulation still.

Now we have the Laboratory Gate, We have the Namdar Gate, the Ritz Carlon Gate, Natalee Holloway Murder Gate.

For the Drivers License Gate there was 4000 peaces of document, Now for the Natalee Holloway, How many 100  pages.

Im the Labroratory Gate, Nelson Oduber Declares on TV and in Papers that he doesn't know Maikito Farro, But in 2005 it was at Maikito farro that the Gabinet Oduber was formed. It was on the Dinner Table that all that where there agreed on who will be in the Gabinet. Strange how Oduber can not remember that historical night.

I think he need some Ensure for the brains.

The more I read from you the funnier you are!!!!!!!  It's almost comical how they can come up with these unimageinable blunders to cover there crimes. Why did I know you woud bring Rudy Croes name into this.. I read that Maiky is tied into the Mafia,Booshi and the MEP..What a suprise reading this week the MEP illegally took bribes for the megamillion development and rigged the bidding process and the illegal trips to spain by Briesen. That MEP is a money hungry group and counting on the millions in commissions for there next campaign run. We could fill up this thread with how criminal this Govt is and with proof but yet here they still remain  Sad

This case will never be solved with these criminals at the helm and Holland accepting the cover up.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 12:16:41 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: April 26, 2008, 07:12:35 AM »

Mum
I thought that Deutkohm guy was a judge? Is that the same as OM?  I didn't think it was, but I may be wrong.  How do you spell that name anyway?

Lala’s…this is where it started with Deutekom, when I posted Kermit’s Judges list looking for a Judge Williams. Caps responded that Deutekom was not on the list.

I have asked 2 or 3 times if he is a Judge?…

JMO…again…he may be one of the dirty hands, but the path taken to get to him was not the correct one…

Quote from: MumInOhio on March 26, 2008, 07:06:13 AM

Lala's...NO Judge Williams on Kermit's list of Judges that I can see! Did I miss it?

« Reply #3049 on: March 03, 2008, 11:47:30 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Kermit's post in the other thread:

"The justices on the Aruban bench:

mw. mr. E. Angela august 1st 2000
mw. mr. P. de Bruin august 1st 2000
mr. J.S. Kuiperdal
mr. P.A.H. Lemaire august 1st 2002
mr. C. Slothouber august 1st 2001
## mr. F.J.F. Gerard march 1st 2005
## mr. H.E. de Boer august 1st 2005
## mr. J.A. van Voorthuizen august 1st 2005

The justices on the Curacao bench

mw. mr. M.K. Asscheman-Versluis (since august 1st 1999)
mr. J. de Boer august 1st 1998
@ mr. R.A. Th. M. Dekkers after 2004 because at that time he was judge in The Hague
mr. W. Foppen (since august 1st 1999)
mr. L. van Gijn august 1st 2000
@ mr. L. Groefsema after 2004 because mr. L. Groefsema was a judge in Assen in 2004
@ mw. mr. L.C. Hoefdraad after 2004 because mw. mr. L.C. Hoefdraad at that time was a judge in the Hague
@ mr. S.M. Lieshout after 2004 because mr. S.M. Lieshout was a judge in Utrecht
mr. B.M. Mezas

@ mr. R.F.B. van Zutphen after 2004 because mr. R.F.B. van Zutphen was a judge in Amsterdam
mr. M.W. Zandbergen since may 1st 2000
@ mr. J.Th. Wit after 2004 because in 2004 he was DA in Dordrecht
mr. P. Wagemakers august 1st 2000
@ mr. R.W.J. van Veen after 2004 because in 2004 he was still a judge in Breda
mw. mr. M.M.M. Tillema september 1st 2000
@ mr. J.R. Sijmonsma after 2004
mw. mr. E.A. Saleh since august 1st 1999
mr. G.E.M. Polkamp november 1st 2000
@ mw. mr. M.H.H.A. Moes 2004 or later because in 2004 she was a judge in Almelo
mr. M.L.A. Angela since march 1st 2000
mr. A.N.G.N.E. Mijnssen since 1996, from november 2000 onwards part-time judge
mr. F.P. Wiel re-appointed for 3 more years on august 1st 1999
@ mr. H.A.C. Smid (since march 1st 2005)
## mr. J.M.P. Drijkoningen (since august 1st 2005)
## mw. mr. A.M.P. Geelhoed (since august 1st 2005)
## mr. K.J. Haarhuis (since august 1st 2005)
## mw. mr. L. de Kerpel-van de Poel (since august 1st 2005)
## mw. mr. A.S. Gratama (since august 1st 2005)
## mr. H.L. Wattel (since september 1st 2005)
Mr. P. W. van Schendel re-appointed for 3 more years on august 1st 2005

## mr. E.M. van der Bunt february 1st 2005
## mr. dr. J.P. de Haan february 1st 2005
@ mr. J.H. Bosch august 1st 2004
@ mr. E.P. van Unen august 1st 2004
@ mr. drs. G.C.C. Lewin august 1st 2004
@ mr W.J. Noordhuizen august 1st 2004
@ mr J.Th. Drop september 1st 2004

From the 45 justices working for the Court of Aruba and the Antilles:

11 started working there after Paul van der Sloot became a suspect
15 started working there much later than Paul van der Sloot

Only 19 might be friends of Paul van der Sloot and of them 14 were Curacao justices."

=============
Fin
46 sacrifices.

The judges serve three year contracts. Three years from 2005 would be now. A new(?) group of judges rotated in(unless they may serve more than once).

The 47th would break the cycle of conspiracy.

The conspiracy will then fall.

Judges....

The crooks, on Aruba or even in the United States, cannot flourish without corrupt lawyers and judges.

Look at all those businesses that people own there. They are washing machines.

Maybe PVDS is a lawyer for the dark side.

While I do not think drug trafficking is the answer that we seek, it is a piece of the puzzle. There are many pieces. All important.

We must shine a light on those that rule the night.

Why do the cowboys turn their heads? Me thinks the ABC's get their clothes washed there too. Easier than on the Hill.
Fin

« Reply #171 on: March 26, 2008, 12:30:32 PM » Caps

I think from the list above we forgot one of those S.O.B's Mr. F.A.P.M van Duetekom.

Check what info you have on this man... good friend of Paules.. He is a Prosecuter. But he is not on the list.

CAPS
++++

Talking about things dangling…the above posts were on page 2 of the second thread, I tried to explain then to Caps that this was a list of Judges…60 pages later, I tried again…yesterday almost 100 pages later the same questions are being asked….no wonder I am confused!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1023 on: April 26, 2008, 07:30:26 AM »

*******, great point on the DNA. Beth gave her DNA on 6-12-2005. And when looking at that transcript it said exculpatory for Deepak and Satish - meaning they were not matched. No such statement for Joran. I can only conclude something matched Joran and (Beth) Natalee.

this is the package from the Hague in my opinion. Interesting that Jansen got the DNA without a judges order, or so she later claimed, and it could have been a ruse to eliminate the conclusive and damaging match to Joran or Paulus.

in a sense, once it was known that one or more of the suspects were matched, they need to say there was a judicial / prosecutorial mistake.

Was the date on the results the same as June 12 or was it later? 

Rob and Lala’s…this is what I found regarding DNA…the package from the Hague…a few questions here….

There are others around the same date, car etc.

Name/Fitle: Laboratory report (blood sample)
File No: 163a-bb-1426
Date: 09 June 2005
Pages: 2
Writer/initiator: Madeline A. Montgomery (Chemistry Unit 1)
Description: blood samples comparison
Source: FBI
Lab nr: 050609002KSNP

Name/Title: Search for blood in Deepak Kalpoe's car
File No: none
Date: 9 June 2005 / 20:30
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator: Scott Henri Hahn (FBI), R.C.B. Tromp, S. G Ras
Description: Blood Search in Deepak Kalpoes Car
Source: Technische Opsporings-en Herkenningsdienst
Lab nr: 663/2005

Name/Title: taking of swab samples, Blood samples from Beth Ann Twitty / Dave Edward Holloway
File No: R00906/r00898 / b9109/b8987
Date: 10 June 2005 / 14:40
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator: Silvio Gilberto Ras
Description: Swab Samples, Blood samples from: Beth Ann Twitty I Dave
Edward Holloway
Source: Technische Opsporings-en Herkenningsdienst
Lab nr. 667/2005

Name/Title: Laboratory report (DNA)
File No: 163a-bb-1426
Date: 15 June 2005
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator: Brendan F.Shea (DNA Analysis Unit 1)
Description: DNA samples compared
Source: FBI
Lab nr : 050611001KSRT

Name/Title: DNA comparison
File No: 2005.06.10.113
Date: 11 July 2005
Pages:12
Writer/Initiator: M. van der Scheer/Dr. RJ Bink/
Description: DNA comparison (between blood samples and Deepak Kalpoe's car seat samples)
Source: NFI
Lab nr: none

Name/Title: Forensic analysis
File No: 2005.06.10.113
Date: 8 August 2005
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Dr. P. van den Hoven, Dr. C. Willemsen, Dr. D. Botter
Description: forensic investigation on swab samples taken from suspects, dust from rooms, bathroom articles, articles taken from living room, luminol investigation

Name/Title: DNA Investigation
File No: 2005.06.10.133/a
Date: 30 August 2005
Pages: 4 (3 attachments)
Writer/Initiator. Dr. R.J Bink
Description: DNA comparison and investigation
Source: NFI
Lab nr: not stated

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: April 26, 2008, 07:37:33 AM »

Talking again about things dangling…I am sure I will find more as I am reading back….

Is the famous pic a fake or not?

Did we find the correct Luis? 

Was he the one related to the Arends?

Funny how these websites seem to disappear after we visit them a few times, reminds me of the Lions pages…same names on both…Hmmmmmmm!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1025 on: April 26, 2008, 08:01:51 AM »

Thanks Mum for the document related findings. So it was the 10th. I have the 12th in my notes, I'll correct that. I wonder how I ended up with that date?? I have it in my notes from June of o5, but it now appears wrong.

And I think you have proven that it was blood and not chocolate. There must have been a match here and it must have matched Joran and hence the need to quash it. It appears to be DIRECTLY related to the Kalpoe Honda. No need to get Beth and Dave to give blood if there was nothing to compare.

this is an area that certainly needs to be looked at further now that we have a few links to connect.

Good Job Mum and Good Morning

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1026 on: April 26, 2008, 08:02:42 AM »

Talking again about things dangling…I am sure I will find more as I am reading back….

Is the famous pic a fake or not?

Did we find the correct Luis? 

Was he the one related to the Arends?

Funny how these websites seem to disappear after we visit them a few times, reminds me of the Lions pages…same names on both…Hmmmmmmm!

nope, we still do not know that "Luis'" last name.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1027 on: April 26, 2008, 08:18:32 AM »

Thanks Mum for the document related findings. So it was the 10th. I have the 12th in my notes, I'll correct that. I wonder how I ended up with that date?? I have it in my notes from June of o5, but it now appears wrong.

And I think you have proven that it was blood and not chocolate. There must have been a match here and it must have matched Joran and hence the need to quash it. It appears to be DIRECTLY related to the Kalpoe Honda. No need to get Beth and Dave to give blood if there was nothing to compare.

this is an area that certainly needs to be looked at further now that we have a few links to connect.

Good Job Mum and Good Morning

Good Morning Rob...storms rolling in so will make it quick. I meant to post the link, as there are ones relating to the car. The tech. stuff is about halfway down, after the US witnesses and before the ALE witnesses.

Also some of the Dutch listings have the date in the file #. I have studied that list for ages trying to make some sense of them...didn't post the car ones, as I thought it would be too confusing!

I was hoping we had found a Luis/Arends connection, young Max was questioned 6/16 IIRC and Simian first posted 6/17...most have associated this with Paulus...

Will have to find the Fox transcript on Max and do some more checking before I post my thoughts, and all depends on what dots connect, Armin being the big one!

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/civil_court_docs/arubancounselfile.htm
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: April 26, 2008, 08:19:03 AM »

Good morning, all. The following is from BestBuddy. BB was here when Merian was posting and followed him much more closely than I did...

Xenons
are the type front lights on deepaks car. Had to be a special order.

the old cowboy
Tim Miller from TES from Texas. Tim did say he had a special relationship with Dompig. You don't get more cowboy than texas

The gray ape
is a fictional character in a life lesson story who deceives a young girl…the basic story is that some things are not what they seem…or a person may not be what they seem. The gray ape looked nice at first and didn't look like an ape.

the cowboys
TES search group

the yellowhammer
Alabama State Bird
Natalee

the conuco
these are the poor huts the people live in

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: April 26, 2008, 08:22:05 AM »

Blonde...In response to your post yesterday in NAH...that was Private Eye's post and he was referring to Eric Williams IIRC. You should be able to get the link by checking his posts, as he has not posted much lately.

Good Morning vms...Can we connect some dots today?
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: April 26, 2008, 08:25:35 AM »

Blonde...In response to your post yesterday in NAH...that was Private Eye's post and he was referring to Eric Williams IIRC. You should be able to get the link by checking his posts, as he has not posted much lately.

I wish, Mum! I want the dot that was feeding info to Simian.  Laughing

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1031 on: April 26, 2008, 08:25:44 AM »

Good morning, all. The following is from BestBuddy. BB was here when Merian was posting and followed him much more closely than I did...

Xenons
are the type front lights on deepaks car. Had to be a special order.

the old cowboy
Tim Miller from TES from Texas. Tim did say he had a special relationship with Dompig. You don't get more cowboy than texas

The gray ape
is a fictional character in a life lesson story who deceives a young girl…the basic story is that some things are not what they seem…or a person may not be what they seem. The gray ape looked nice at first and didn't look like an ape.

the cowboys
TES search group

the yellowhammer
Alabama State Bird
Natalee

the conuco
these are the poor huts the people live in

The gray ape...do you think it refers to age?  Or could it just be some-one like Joran who is not all he seems?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: April 26, 2008, 08:30:56 AM »

LOL...guess what thought I went to sleep on last night? This is the biggy! But everyone is related to each other down there...maybe a Lorenzo connection?

Do you know if one of the Arends/Arendz own some sort of car business? Saw some posts on this yesterday, and am not sure the posters were not confusing the two Max guys.  TIA
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: April 26, 2008, 08:32:17 AM »

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:08 pm Post subject: Se habla español...
Don't fear parentless one. "Only the gray ape would behave as they do."

Merian is opting for a more human form to avoid doppelgangers.

I am almost certain he was responding to Lil' Orphan as parentless one and I think (gray ape) he was talking about those of us who were questioning whether he was Simian or not...

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: April 26, 2008, 08:35:32 AM »

LOL...guess what thought I went to sleep on last night? This is the biggy! But everyone is related to each other down there...maybe a Lorenzo connection?

Do you know if one of the Arends/Arendz own some sort of car business? Saw some posts on this yesterday, and am not sure the posters were not confusing the two Max guys.  TIA

Max Arendsz owns Aruba Speed Shop. Is that it?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1035 on: April 26, 2008, 08:37:42 AM »

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:08 pm Post subject: Se habla español...

I am almost certain he was responding to Lil' Orphan as parentless one and I think (gray ape) he was talking about those of us who were questioning whether he was Simian or not...

Thanks...see what happens when we just look at a few words or a phrase...LOL
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: April 26, 2008, 08:39:05 AM »

Thanks...see what happens when we just look at a few words or a phrase...LOL

Exactly.  Laughing

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: April 26, 2008, 08:41:25 AM »

Max Arendsz owns Aruba Speed Shop. Is that it?

Of course...thanks...when I was reading from a search yesterday, for some reason I thought the posters were talking about young Max sitting in a car and a car business. Will go back and see where I if it makes more sense now!
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: April 26, 2008, 08:46:57 AM »

Mum,

When Merian was posting, it got kind of heated at times. Sides were drawn by posters. We even went to seperate threads at one point. Those who wanted to humor all the forms of Simian and those who believed the new forms were imposters.

Remember when finngirl posted the peeps posts? Those were in context. A good example of how it would go at times...

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: April 26, 2008, 08:50:19 AM »

Mum,

When Merian was posting, it got kind of heated at times. Sides were drawn by posters. We even went to seperate threads at one point. Those who wanted to humor all the forms of Simian and those who believed the new forms were imposters.

Remember when finngirl posted the peeps posts? Those were in context. A good example of how it would go at times...

Thanks...that explains Mirian's tone...I know just where to find those peeps posts...need to reread them...where is Finngirl?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.