March 19, 2024, 02:41:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794083 times)
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: April 26, 2008, 09:11:06 AM »

Mum,

When Merian was posting, it got kind of heated at times. Sides were drawn by posters. We even went to seperate threads at one point. Those who wanted to humor all the forms of Simian and those who believed the new forms were imposters.

Remember when finngirl posted the peeps posts? Those were in context. A good example of how it would go at times...

Thanks...that explains Mirian's tone...I know just where to find those peeps posts...need to reread them...where is Finngirl?

I started a new thread for Peeps. I don't know where she is but I wish she would come back.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: April 26, 2008, 09:13:41 AM »

Mum,

When Merian was posting, it got kind of heated at times. Sides were drawn by posters. We even went to seperate threads at one point. Those who wanted to humor all the forms of Simian and those who believed the new forms were imposters.

Remember when finngirl posted the peeps posts? Those were in context. A good example of how it would go at times...

Thanks...that explains Mirian's tone...I know just where to find those peeps posts...need to reread them...where is Finngirl?

I started a new thread for Peeps. I don't know where she is but I wish she would come back.

Thanks...I WILL have to reread...I thought peeps was a male...LOL 
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1042 on: April 26, 2008, 09:15:13 AM »

Mum,

ROFL. I didn't make that clear at all. 
I meant I wish finngirl would come back. Laughing

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: April 26, 2008, 09:23:35 AM »

Mum,

ROFL. I didn't make that clear at all. 
I meant I wish finngirl would come back. Laughing

LOL...So do I...and peeps is male, right?

Better make more coffee!
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: April 26, 2008, 09:30:59 AM »

I think I need espresso this morning. 

Yes, he is male.

MySpace Link

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: April 26, 2008, 10:03:05 AM »

This is a 23 year old Luis who is connected to Max Arends on his MySpace.  Does he look familiar?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: April 26, 2008, 10:10:47 AM »

Chata...I see you! Don't you think that Guido's hand may be too frumpy?

Sorry...Good Morning!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: April 26, 2008, 10:14:17 AM »

We could be getting closer.  This is 19 year old Luis Mnsr (Mansur?) who is a friend of Max Arends.  This Luis lists his home as Aruba and Charlottesville, Virginia.  Wasn't it another Luis Mansur who was the employer of the gardener, and a friend of Julia?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: April 26, 2008, 10:21:01 AM »

This is a 23 year old Luis who is connected to Max Arends on his MySpace.  Does he look familiar?

Not sure SS...I was looking at some-one yesterday...in school in Florida...doing film stuff, and will have to find it again. Sort of looked like that, but please remember that I am NOT a phot person! His name got my attention, and he was a character witness for Joran...Alexsander Zievinger...the surname has connections to the Radisson and the Mill Resort...

We had a Luis Rodriguez at ISA with Joran and Max...I bet that is him - he lied on his age! Was questioned 3 times and I have been trying to connect him to Freddy, his mom is Arambatzis Rodriguez Albert. BTW I think Luis was questioned on the same day as Freddy!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: April 26, 2008, 10:23:23 AM »

We could be getting closer.  This is 19 year old Luis Mnsr (Mansur?) who is a friend of Max Arends.  This Luis lists his home as Aruba and Charlottesville, Virginia.  Wasn't it another Luis Mansur who was the employer of the gardener, and a friend of Julia?

Eric Mansur IIRC...an Arends is related to a Mansur, again IIRC...niece and uncle...does that make it father and daughter to a brother?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: April 26, 2008, 10:26:53 AM »

Eric Mansur IIRC...an Arends is related to a Mansur, again IIRC...niece and uncle...does that make it father and daughter to a brother?

LOL...Luis or Eric maybe married an Arends...I think that is what I am trying to say?  Anyone else on Jossy's brothers?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: April 26, 2008, 10:36:37 AM »

SS...I left you a post back on page 45 re the list that Klaas posted. Thanks...not sure if you can do anymore, but if you can it would be appreciated!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: April 26, 2008, 11:16:51 AM »

SS...I left you a post back on page 45 re the list that Klaas posted. Thanks...not sure if you can do anymore, but if you can it would be appreciated!

Hi Mum,

I asked Klaas to post that information for me because I didn't have access to my computer.  The only Federal employee database that I have is for 2006, and I'm not sure if that includes Foreign Service.  The link that had been posted for the Foreign Service on here was huge which is why we were probably having trouble opening it.  It is .pdf and I was able to finally open it through a high spped line.  The file is dated 2004, though.  Post that link again and I will try to open it again on Monday.  Can you give me an idea of what I am looking for?  It's 124 pages.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: April 26, 2008, 11:38:40 AM »

Hi Mum,

I asked Klaas to post that information for me because I didn't have access to my computer.  The only Federal employee database that I have is for 2006, and I'm not sure if that includes Foreign Service.  The link that had been posted for the Foreign Service on here was huge which is why we were probably having trouble opening it.  It is .pdf and I was able to finally open it through a high spped line.  The file is dated 2004, though.  Post that link again and I will try to open it again on Monday.  Can you give me an idea of what I am looking for?  It's 124 pages.

Hi SS...looking for a woman who works in US Customs, mother of 'David Fisiitalia'...According to book, he played soccer with Joran and went to ISA and his mother came to Aruba and worked Customs! Another reference at the police station to Luis Mansur and a Customs woman? One further reference to the FBI interviewing 'David's' mother. Lots of reference to a David in the book especially in the Girlfriends chapter. Saw somewhere that he was at the Racquet Club on Monday, but need to find it again.

Vms came up with a myspace in Terra Haute, but not sure if it was him, as I am not sure if his name is even David...it may be a Marco thing!

It wouldn't be in the link I gave you, but I can repost that if you want it...I don't think I deleted it yet!

we would need to be looking for staff at the airport ie Customs, INS or maybe Homeland Security...and if she was questioned by the FBI, she may be back in the US.  Does this help?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1054 on: April 26, 2008, 12:34:01 PM »

Anyone ever notice how everything seems to lead back to Florida?  So many of these mysterious posters have connections to Florida...they attended school there...they had friends there...

BTW thanks Mum for the info...I thought the search of the Sloots was limited to Joran's apartment only? I may be confused but does this say living room?  Must be the computers.  I wonder where the luminol was used?  Why would they have any reason to use luminol without suspicion of blood loss?

Name/Title: Forensic analysis
File No: 2005.06.10.113
Date: 8 August 2005
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Dr. P. van den Hoven, Dr. C. Willemsen, Dr. D. Botter
Description: forensic investigation on swab samples taken from suspects, dust from rooms, bathroom articles, articles taken from living room, luminol investigation

Why would you consider a blood sample comparison if you had not determined that blood existed in Deepak's car? 

Name/Title: DNA comparison
Date: 11 July 2005
Pages:12
Writer/Initiator: M. van der Scheer/Dr. RJ Bink/
Description: DNA comparison (between blood samples and Deepak Kalpoe's car seat samples)
Source: NFI
Lab nr: none
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: April 26, 2008, 12:58:19 PM »

Hi Mum,

Hi SS...looking for a woman who works in US Customs, mother of 'David Fisiitalia'...According to book, he played soccer with Joran and went to ISA and his mother came to Aruba and worked Customs! Another reference at the police station to Luis Mansur and a Customs woman? One further reference to the FBI interviewing 'David's' mother. Lots of reference to a David in the book especially in the Girlfriends chapter. Saw somewhere that he was at the Racquet Club on Monday, but need to find it again.

Vms came up with a myspace in Terra Haute, but not sure if it was him, as I am not sure if his name is even David...it may be a Marco thing!

It wouldn't be in the link I gave you, but I can repost that if you want it...I don't think I deleted it yet!

we would need to be looking for staff at the airport ie Customs, INS or maybe Homeland Security...and if she was questioned by the FBI, she may be back in the US.  Does this help?

I remember reading that a cousin of Jossy and Luis Mansur was down
on her luck and she and her son came to Aruba and they got her a job
in customs at the airport.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1056 on: April 26, 2008, 01:38:59 PM »

Hmmmmmm!  Did someone say customs?  Airport?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: April 26, 2008, 02:11:29 PM »

Hi Mum,

I remember reading that a cousin of Jossy and Luis Mansur was down
on her luck and she and her son came to Aruba and they got her a job
in customs at the airport.

Very interesting Magnolia...Thanks...I don't think I ever heard of that...I was wondering how many staff the US would actually ship down there. It seems that nonessential personal would be hired from the locals.

Would make the customs woman at the police station fit in with Luis Mansur as well!

Think I will ask in the NAH thread...maybe some-else recalls it as well.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: April 26, 2008, 02:20:59 PM »

Anyone ever notice how everything seems to lead back to Florida?  So many of these mysterious posters have connections to Florida...they attended school there...they had friends there...

BTW thanks Mum for the info...I thought the search of the Sloots was limited to Joran's apartment only? I may be confused but does this say living room?  Must be the computers.  I wonder where the luminol was used?  Why would they have any reason to use luminol without suspicion of blood loss?

Name/Title: Forensic analysis
Date: 8 August 2005
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Dr. P. van den Hoven, Dr. C. Willemsen, Dr. D. Botter
Description: forensic investigation on swab samples taken from suspects, dust from rooms, bathroom articles, articles taken from living room, luminol investigation

Why would you consider a blood sample comparison if you had not determined that blood existed in Deepak's car? 

Name/Title: DNA comparison
Date: 11 July 2005
Pages:12
Writer/Initiator: M. van der Scheer/Dr. RJ Bink/
Description: DNA comparison (between blood samples and Deepak Kalpoe's car seat samples)
Source: NFI
Lab nr: none

Thanks Lala's...I went back to that a couple of times and somehow came up with the toothbrush from the hotel room, bathroom articles, now it is obvious it was not. Wasn't Beth staying in the room that Natalee was in after she arrived in Aruba? So nothing to do with the hotel!

So which house was dusted? The Sloots? The Kalpoes? Didn't they take Anita's camera on the first search and Paulus computer? Is there a cover-up of the search as well? 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: April 26, 2008, 02:33:52 PM »

Magnolia...Thanks again!

Chapter 3 of Joran's book: Going at out Carlos & Charlies

page 4:
- David Fisiitalia also became a friend of Joran's, he met him at ISA. He came from Seattle in 2003 and moved to Aruba because his mom started working with the US customs office on the island. They hung around a lot in each other's houses and played soccer with friends at a field near Joran's house.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1117.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.