March 19, 2024, 03:08:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794087 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: May 05, 2008, 11:30:03 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

News,

The area in question now is off limited to anyone. A steel chain from across road with a sign saying area prohibited.

The area have dried a lot but still a deep end with water in it. I went to see it yesterday and I could not have access anymore.

Another thing, today a group of CSI (52 in total ) arrived from holland are in Aruba to work on the case. (secret mission)

In news paper this week Nancy Grace in Aruba to do a film on the case.

More Later.

Hello Caps 

They must have some good reasons to seal off that area! Also interesting news about the CSI and I hope they are there for Natalees case! Thanks!

I know its another Pond..But did you see the post about someone finding a human shin bone in the Moko by Jorans House?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 11:39:39 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: May 05, 2008, 11:38:58 PM »

No, I have not.

But the light of the soccer field was on this whole weekend till 3:30 am in the morning, Today day are off. but it seems that this goup is here a week already they are the one that seal the area. Also Saterday night goining in sunday early morninng, sources said that they saw a lot new face in the are of Lekker.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: May 05, 2008, 11:44:23 PM »

No, I have not.

But the light of the soccer field was on this whole weekend till 3:30 am in the morning, Today day are off. but it seems that this goup is here a week already they are the one that seal the area. Also Saterday night goining in sunday early morninng, sources said that they saw a lot new face in the are of Lekker.

Great stuff Caps!! I hope they are researching Natalees case! I know that Tromp is still missing without a trace in Aruba also..Is he still missing?
===========================================================
Jonathan45 at scrux  (I promise to quit reading around...lol...):

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject:   
The real update

On my desk lies a 'human' shin-bone in a box, a bone found in a pond not far from Montanja 19 by a friend during his visit to Aruba last month.
I don't know if if it's one of Natalees shin-bones, but it is a human bone.

To solve the missing of Natalee Holloway the ALE needs only a cadaver dog.

Today I will seal my lips too.

http://www.scrux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=611&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=225

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: May 05, 2008, 11:45:37 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

News,

The area in question now is off limited to anyone. A steel chain from across road with a sign saying area prohibited.

The area have dried a lot but still a deep end with water in it. I went to see it yesterday and I could not have access anymore.

Another thing, today a group of CSI (52 in total ) arrived from holland are in Aruba to work on the case. (secret mission)

In news paper this week Nancy Grace in Aruba to do a film on the case.

More Later.

Hello Caps 

They must have some good reasons to seal off that area! Also interesting news about the CSI and I hope they are there for Natalees case! Thanks!

I know its another Pond..But did you see the post about someone finding a human shin bone in the Moko by Jorans House?

it was not in the news here in Aruba.

Who post it. maybe it is another trick to let people focus on other area.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1344 on: May 05, 2008, 11:51:08 PM »

Caps
Welcome back...I am not surprised by this news although I have been expecting this for a while now.  I am getting that sinking feeling once again...I swear my stomach is never settled when it comes to this case.  Take care, my friend.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1345 on: May 05, 2008, 11:54:13 PM »

I guess I should add that I no longer trust anything from Holland...not forensics or prosecutors or anyone...so I am jaded...I thought surely they would include someone we all know and love.  I guess not...not getting any hopes up for this one...I just can't this time.  But I hope this is enough news to this back into the media one more time.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1346 on: May 05, 2008, 11:56:50 PM »

Chata
Thanks.  I am glad you reminded me...I should ask Kermit what he meant about that photo.  I meant to do that, but for some reason I didn't.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1347 on: May 06, 2008, 12:02:18 AM »

Thank You Caps for posting this News.....Just maybe Very Good Things are about to Happen.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: May 06, 2008, 12:06:59 AM »

Today withness talk to lawyer to see what is the hold-up, lawyer state every thing is OK and group are working on the case. Large dutch CSI. (case is under the microscope---but no american involvment is a bit strange.)

After deliberating with withness on this, we conclude 3 things that might come out of this.

The case will break wide open and all players will be found or they came in secret now that the water has gone to do a forensic and find Natalee remains or cleanup what they could not cleanup in 3 years and say "se la vi" to the case

MOS seems to go for option-1 but like I said, he still have to fight a Dirtyhand in his Office / organization.

Latest is that OM is now in hot water since they also have somehow exceed the 2001 till 2005 budged (OVER SPEND), also no one was watching the money that they were collecting from big fines and other confiscated moneys. The is a problem (hot scandal comming out soon from this office.)

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: May 06, 2008, 12:13:06 AM »

No, I have not.

Great stuff Caps!! I hope they are researching Natalees case! I know that Tromp is still missing without a trace in Aruba also..Is he still missing?

The real update

On my desk lies a 'human' shin-bone in a box, a bone found in a pond not far from Montanja 19 by a friend during his visit to Aruba last month.

http://www.scrux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=611&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=225

How strange.... Today in matter of fact, the ALE got this special dog that is trained to sniff drugs, money and human remains.

it has arrived yesterday.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: May 06, 2008, 12:20:01 AM »

No, I have not.

The real update

How strange.... Today in matter of fact, the ALE got this special dog that is trained to sniff drugs, money and human remains.

it has arrived yesterday.

Sorry to say, but the dog arrived yesterday and was delivert today at the Police station. it Did not go to work yet. Need to get use to aruba a bit a gues..

Was in customs care..
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1351 on: May 06, 2008, 12:23:12 AM »

No, I have not.

The real update

Just maybe Jonathan45's friend turned this bone over to the authorities and now Caps is saying that the ALE has a new cadaver dog.....coincidence or what....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: May 06, 2008, 12:24:52 AM »

Today withness talk to lawyer to see what is the hold-up, lawyer state every thing is OK and group are working on the case. Large dutch CSI. (case is under the microscope---but no american involvment is a bit strange.)

After deliberating with withness on this, we conclude 3 things that might come out of this.

The case will break wide open and all players will be found or they came in secret now that the water has gone to do a forensic and find Natalee remains or cleanup what they could not cleanup in 3 years and say "se la vi" to the case

MOS seems to go for option-1 but like I said, he still have to fight a Dirtyhand in his Office / organization.

Latest is that OM is now in hot water since they also have somehow exceed the 2001 till 2005 budged (OVER SPEND), also no one was watching the money that they were collecting from big fines and other confiscated moneys. The is a problem (hot scandal comming out soon from this office.)

Thanks for the News Caps!! It's difficult to expect a huge break at this stage of the nightmare but I am happy to see something happening. Very intriguing to hear about the CSI and chaining off the pond!

Another scandal eh? Didnt they have the two biggest scandals ever just last year? Amazing that Rudy,Briesen and others have been able to keep there noses clean in all this. I find it laughable that they think they are the standard for the rest of the Carribean..lol I really think the Aruban people and the rest of the Carribean can only shake there heads! I see they also sent in the lawyer Paul Van Der Sloot to help in mediations for the indexing(Protests) 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 12:32:21 AM by Observer » Logged

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: May 06, 2008, 12:29:40 AM »

Here is another good findings.

FACT the first person arrested was Bulo and he was the boyfriend of the early week.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: May 06, 2008, 12:34:47 AM »

question?

which one of the girls came to aruba before 2005. (I mean those that where in the group).

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: May 06, 2008, 12:37:41 AM »

Here is another good findings.

FACT the first person arrested was Bulo and he was the boyfriend of the early week.

Huh? Iv'e never heard that before,but it wouldn't suprise me at all if true. They easily could of found out who she had lunch with by the security video and witnesses(Staff). Obviously he wasn't as easy of a target to frame like the two black security guards 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 12:39:53 AM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: May 06, 2008, 12:44:08 AM »

question?

which one of the girls came to aruba before 2005. (I mean those that where in the group).

No clue Caps but I must tell you that Virginia Oneal Page was a very watched topic by Arubans/Dutch when they searched Jorans house in 2007.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 12:46:33 AM by Observer » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1357 on: May 06, 2008, 12:46:26 AM »

question?

I think it may be likely that more than one of them had been there before.  I've read that Virginia Page had been there before; and recently heard of another whose family had a time share there.  Don't recall her name at the moment, but I'll look for it.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: May 06, 2008, 12:46:57 AM »

Thanks for the News Caps!! It's difficult to expect a huge break at this stage of the nightmare but I am happy to see something happening. Very intriguing to hear about the CSI and chaining off the pond!

Another scandal eh? Didnt they have the two biggest scandals ever just last year? Amazing that Rudy,Briesen and others have been able to keep there noses clean in all this. I find it laughable that they think they are the standard for the rest of the Carribean..lol I really think the Aruban people and the rest of the Carribean can only shake there heads! I see they also sent in the lawyer Paul Van Der Sloot to help in mediations for the indexing(Protests) 

it like the thiel comercial in Aruba

Number one in Blocks
Number one in Special Block

Aruba commercial.

Number one in Car accident daily
Number one in Crimes daily
Number one in Government Scandal (weekly)
Number one in Corruption
Number one in High gas prices per liter (Number two world wide)
etc.

Some one has email me this poster and I do understand it NOW. LOL

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: May 06, 2008, 12:53:36 AM »

I noticed at Hollowaycase.com he put up all the yearbook photos of the MB kiids and has a page titled girls who resemble Natalee with all there pictures.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.