March 18, 2024, 09:30:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794023 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1580 on: May 09, 2008, 09:24:54 PM »

Yes, but it is not in operation. had friends in holland checked it out.

He must be busy with his bestseller.  Rolling Eyes

From inside OM, he can not publish anything....OM put a zip on his mount. and so is Poentje Catro. they can't talk no more... He can talk NO more. He played a card and Lost.

He is already taking pre-orders for his book which comes out June 25th. It's on sale for $23 U.S 

http://patrickvandereem.nl/
it is not true either, there is not a water where Paules used to live. The forgot a thing, Joran was pickup at Mcdonald and here are withness.

He will sell his book but it is also not the true story. I know the people for a long time over in Montana and there is no well.   Talk to the old people the semeleers that live in the area before the kalpoes came to live in that area.

No well. There is a well that they could have used but it is not in the area., but than Joran did not need to walk to Mcdonalds passing infornt of the withness house that night where the dogs where barking because he was cover all in mud.

Why write a book telling a lie... Make you look a fool.

Early in the case there were reports of PVDS being seen at the Mcdonalds and making ATM withdrawls. That was at  3-4am that was also the same time as the rumored 2 calls from Natalee to friends VM and the answering machine at home. Also the same time PVDS told people he picked up Natalee and Joran from the Mcdonalds. Interesting  that you say there is witness and seeing him in covered in mud. Where has he been for 3 years? 

As far as Patrick's book and video,it has been nothing but profitable for him. He did a great service to Aruba and on top of it he will make out huge. He has a smileyface scar on his face he got from the Mob and he is a big time rat. Why would he care if he the book is all fiction and BS? Does he have a reputation to protect?  It hasn't stopped all the other Joran supporters like Gielen and Renfro. Heck even the suspects lie through there teeth and they get paid by TV shows and books. Patrick is gonna laugh all the way to the Bank.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 09:36:52 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: May 09, 2008, 09:30:55 PM »

Didn't Deepak get to Aruba in about 2002? I thought Nadira said that Deepak came first (he was there for three years) and then Satish 18 months later. Nadira probably said that Satish needed "special" schooling... and look where that got him. LOL . . . is he still in school?

And Caps, don't you have listings there for Curacao for other Kalpoes? That's not the right family I think...or do I have this wrong?

TIA

What is the date of birth of Nadira.. or her last name... there is a Nadira R at Seroe Patrishi 42. not to far from the Kalpoes

Luis & (Nadira) Khentwattie Rujkumar Ramirez
Hooiberg 91-B

This is who lived at the Address

Bouwman   Martin R   11/22/1950   Soerabaja   Hooiberg 91B   this is a Surienam
Ramirez   Luis A   5/2/1960                Aruba            Hooiberg 91B

The onlt problem with this is No Nadira

Search was done based on the Hooiberg 91-B

Now if luis Ramirez was married to Nadira, then there offsping would have been Ramirez.

But Statish and Deepak these are carring Kalpoes.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: May 09, 2008, 09:37:50 PM »

today I met with someone that knows where the Kalpoes lived and h

any one has the adress of where the witness saw kalpoe washing his car.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1583 on: May 09, 2008, 10:03:25 PM »

One of the witnesses lived right next to the Kalpoes. Greta even interviewed him on video last year.

These are 2004 Aruba plates,but I am not sure if the photo was taken then or during June 2005. The plates were blue on June 10th when they impounded the Car

What kind of a car does Deepak have?

My brother has a Honda Civic, colour grey, built in 1999 I think and I don't know the license plate number.

When did Deepak buy the car?

According to me Deepak bought the car two years ago. I don't know when exactly.

From who did Deepak buy this car?

Deepak bought the car from a boy named David. I don't know further details about David. David lives on Aruba.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 10:08:14 PM by Observer » Logged

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1584 on: May 09, 2008, 10:07:48 PM »

According to Greta, this is the the Kalpoe house.....

We Learned Something New In The Natalee Holloway Investigation
by Greta Van Susteren

Today we learned something new in the Natalee Holloway investigation….the two pictures below will help you understand (but you will need to watch at 10pm  (ON THE RECORD) to understand the context…and it would take too long to explain in this blog)….so take a good look at these pictures, watch tonight at 10pm and go back to these pictures for reference….the house with lime green front is the Kalpoe residence….and we learned our information after speaking with a neighbor - reluctant witness neighbor is how I would characterize the neighbor….the neighbor told us something …a piece of the puzzle?? tune in tonight..10pm eastern..ON THE RECORD

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/27/we-learned-something-new-in-the-natalee-holloway-investigation/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1585 on: May 09, 2008, 10:28:54 PM »

Didn't Deepak get to Aruba in about 2002? I thought Nadira said that Deepak came first (he was there for three years) and then Satish 18 months later. Nadira probably said that Satish needed "special" schooling... and look where that got him. LOL . . . is he still in school?

And Caps, don't you have listings there for Curacao for other Kalpoes? That's not the right family I think...or do I have this wrong?

TIA

What is the date of birth of Nadira.. or her last name... there is a Nadira R at Seroe Patrishi 42. not to far from the Kalpoes

Hooiberg 91-B

Now if luis Ramirez was married to Nadira, then there offsping would have been Ramirez.

Caps,
Perhaps the Kalpoe brothers and their mother moved to Aruba, lived at the first address and then moved to the Ramirez residence following the mother (Nadira's) marriage to Ramirez.  I've never read anywhere how long Nadira and Luis have been married.  If you have access to marriage records, maybe you can check that out.  Luis Antonio Ramirez birthdate May 2, 1960.  I don't have Nadira's birthdate.  But if the chamber records are correct Luis was born in Aruba so maybe you can find the marriage information there also.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: May 09, 2008, 11:21:02 PM »

I remember reading in the beginning of the case that
the Kalpoes' mother left them with her mother in Suriname
and moved to Aruba where she married Raminez. At the time
that Natalee disappeared the brothers Deepak and Satish
had only been on Aruba for about 2 years.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1587 on: May 09, 2008, 11:31:47 PM »

I remember reading in the beginning of the case that
the Kalpoes' mother left them with her mother in Suriname
and moved to Aruba where she married Raminez. At the time
that Natalee disappeared the brothers Deepak and Satish
had only been on Aruba for about 2 years.

Thanks Magnolia!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1588 on: May 10, 2008, 12:11:51 AM »

I've never read anywhere how long Nadira and Luis have been married.  If you have access to marriage records, maybe you can check that out.  Luis Antonio Ramirez birthdate May 2, 1960.  I don't have Nadira's birthdate.  But if the chamber records are correct Luis was born in Aruba so maybe you can find the marriage information there also.

I remember reading in the beginning of the case that the Kalpoes' mother left them with her mother in Suriname and moved to Aruba where she married Raminez. At the time that Natalee disappeared the brothers Deepak and Satish had only been on Aruba for about 2 years.

there is a photo from the wedding

IIRC the Kalpoe sister and one of the K2 are in the photo ...
it is relatively recent: the Kalpoe bro in the photo is not a child

photobucket, anyone?

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: May 10, 2008, 12:22:30 AM »

I screen capped this from the Greta interview with Nadira in the Kalpoe home in 2005.

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1590 on: May 10, 2008, 12:33:23 AM »

thank you, esteemed *******!

that gives some idea re timeframe of the wedding, yes?

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: May 10, 2008, 12:34:59 AM »

thank you, esteemed *******!

that gives some idea re timeframe of the wedding, yes?

YW and Yes..I think they were married sometime between 2003-2005..IMO
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 12:38:01 AM by Observer » Logged

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: May 10, 2008, 12:52:08 AM »

TIA

Hooiberg 91-B

Caps,
Perhaps the Kalpoe brothers and their mother moved to Aruba, lived at the first address and then moved to the Ramirez residence following the mother (Nadira's) marriage to Ramirez.  I've never read anywhere how long Nadira and Luis have been married.  If you have access to marriage records, maybe you can check that out.  Luis Antonio Ramirez birthdate May 2, 1960.  I don't have Nadira's birthdate.  But if the chamber records are correct Luis was born in Aruba so maybe you can find the marriage information there also.

tou see I tought about that and thats why I am using a database from August 2005. If I use a database from now, many poepole would have change.

I just came back from Hooiberg 91, There is 3 houses in a line, the first is a Flowershop then a house 91-A and then the so called Kalpoe House 91B. Well the database show that only 2 people live at the address or registerd. The DOB is correct. But where is the Mother.

The boy was recognized by the father and caried Kalpoe. Under the name Nadira R. there is only one and she live beside the Kalpoes Seroe Patrishi Adress 41. This Nadira last name is Farro.

Remember to make it excact, I am using a database of august 2005 so everyone who was in aruba living in 2005 address and info should match. the MAP has permanent building on it and those do not move. The address of that database is set.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: May 10, 2008, 01:29:27 AM »

by Greta Van Susteren

Today we learned something new in the Natalee Holloway investigation….the two pictures below will help you understand (but you will need to watch at 10pm  (ON THE RECORD) to understand the context…and it would take too long to explain in this blog)….so take a good look at these pictures, watch tonight at 10pm and go back to these pictures for reference….the house with lime green front is the Kalpoe residence….and we learned our information after speaking with a neighbor - reluctant witness neighbor is how I would characterize the neighbor….the neighbor told us something …a piece of the puzzle?? tune in tonight..10pm eastern..ON THE RECORD

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/27/we-learned-something-new-in-the-natalee-holloway-investigation/

There is one thing with the Picture or who said that they saw Kalpoe washing the car.

Looking at the picture, the house is last in the row of three house. the photo no matther how you take it will no show the car since it is off the last house and on the right side car port. from that point the other house will not see someone washing a car.

The drive way of the house is on the right had side of the house. looking at the picture and what  I have seen tonight, it would be dificult for a witness to see them washing the car.

here is is layout of the area in question
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: May 10, 2008, 01:53:51 AM »

http://www.tourmanchebo.com/staff.shtml

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: May 10, 2008, 02:09:34 AM »

ok, tomorrow will be a pina colada day. and some sunblock, shades and then info.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: May 10, 2008, 02:19:56 AM »

ok, tomorrow will be a pina colada day. and some sunblock, shades and then info.

She was terminated, Caps, but I bet she is remembered by others who work there and the pina colada sounds good anyway.
Have one for me too. Laughing

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: May 10, 2008, 03:24:04 AM »

She was terminated, Caps, but I bet she is remembered by others who work there and the pina colada sounds good anyway.
Have one for me too. Laughing

VMs I still have a problem with the time he came in aruba

read this

ORANJESTAD--- "The firing of Nadira Ramirez, the mother of Statish [sic] and Deepak Kalpoe, has nothing to do with the Holloway-case or the fact that she is the mother of the brothers Kalpoe", so explains Ike Cohen, director of the Manchebo Hotel.

Hereby Cohen reacts to the expressions of Ramirez in a morning newspaper that says that her firing relates to the Holloway-case. Cohen: "We have given Mrs. Ramirez the reasons for the firings, both verbally and in writing It is not up to us make the reasons for this firing public, since we are of the opinion that it would violate the privacy of Mrs. Ramirez.

The alleged reason that Ramirez was fired would have been fraud. After being off from her work on Monday and Tuesday because of the freeing of her sons Ramirez appeared Wednesday again at her work in the Steakhouse of Manchebo. She was called to the Management, her thinking was that she would have been congratulated. This was not the case. In presence of her highest boss Cohen was she told that she was fired. The alleged fraud would have been committed when she cancelled orders that the clients ate or drank, thus Ramirez would have allegedly put the money in her own pocket. Ramirez denies to have committed fraud and is thinking of fighting her ficanceledring. Ramirez worked nine years in the Steakhouse at Manchebo

Now in 2005 she was fired minus 9 year in aruba, will put her in Aruba in 1995 already. that means her name must be in the database in 2005. in 1995 her older son would have been 10 year old.

Lets asume her firt son was born in 1985 and asume she was in her 20 tees then she must have been born in 1965 at least.

the only person that I can come up with that is Surinam and with the name of Nadira with a DOB range in the sixtees

Arjun   Nadira   5/14/1958   Distr. Nickerie   Weg Rooi Hundo 110C
Arjun   Sjehnaaz   9/22/1979   districkt Nickerie   Weg Rooi Hundo 110C

The problem with this is that she live in San Nicolaas. The other end of the Island.

Now looking that the picture, she look like an older women. and maybe they they were looking that the wrong Nadira from the beginning. this only means that the real Nadira do not exisit.

If she was in Aruba in 1996 and worked for Manchebo for 9 years she must have been register in Aruba Database.

There must be a lot on the mothers but no real DOB. No record in Registry in 2005 and looking in 2001 neither.But was working for 8 years at the Manchebo.

Now this Nadira at the Manchebo do not have a last name either. go wonder.

We are in 3 year and we have doubt who their mother is.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: May 10, 2008, 07:56:44 AM »

by Greta Van Susteren

There is one thing with the Picture or who said that they saw Kalpoe washing the car.

Looking at the picture, the house is last in the row of three house. the photo no matther how you take it will no show the car since it is off the last house and on the right side car port. from that point the other house will not see someone washing a car.

The drive way of the house is on the right had side of the house. looking at the picture and what  I have seen tonight, it would be dificult for a witness to see them washing the car.

here is is layout of the area in question

From the privilege log.  Does this neighbor come up??  Maybe they washed the car in the backyard.  I remember the location being unusual.  Maybe they didn't want to be seen.

Name: Sonia Rosena Valdez
Date: 26 June 2006 / 15:35
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator. Dennis Jacobs
Description: witness statement by a Kalpoe neighbor
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: May 10, 2008, 08:01:08 AM »

Maybe Nadira is a nic name.

Did you look for previous addresses for:

Name: Khemwattie Rajkumar Ramirez
Date: 02 June 2005118:15
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator Dennis Jacobs & Angelo Anthony
Description: witness statement by the Kalpoe's mother

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.