March 18, 2024, 08:22:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794011 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #160 on: April 16, 2008, 12:01:01 PM »

Mum
I thought Caps said Freddy was an alias...or something like that.  Would that not leave him out of the equation?  Why did ALE even talk to him then?  No connection?  He sure knew something they wanted to hear.  I guess that eliminates him from being the 5th suspect.  Given all this new info...I don't think anyone except Steve Croes can be the 5th now...well maybe...but then again there is that darn party which now happened in the place we thought from the beginning and we still don't know who hosted it?  Rudy?  Did he leave and the "others" looked the other way?  Just more questions and few answers.  Rolling Eyes
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #161 on: April 16, 2008, 12:07:07 PM »

I've been meaning to say this forever but I keep forgetting - I'm getting old I guess.

There is one area of Aruba that is very very lucrative and legal....wanna guess? that's right the jewelry businesses. Over the years I would always buy my girlfriend something from one or two of the store where I became friends with the owner.

Little Europe was probably my favorite because I liked Sonny so much.

So what does this have to do with anything? probably nothing, but, everyone that seems to work or own these stores is from Suriname and of Indian decent. I understand that all of these people live in the same area and are a very close knit community. This is an area that seems to have escaped any discussion over the years. And I would think that the boycott and the decline in tourists have just about bankrupted some of these stores. They obviously have a lot to lose.

Just wondering if there is a connection to Suriname and the Kalpoes that could go through these jewelry stores?

probably not...

Doesn't Julia's fella have a connection with Diamonds International?  I think I remember seeing that posted here somewhere.  Maybe in NAH.
Julia's Fella....

From the SM link of Kermit's info:

Boset, Patrick",delta@setarnet.aw
Diamonds International Aruba","L.G. Smith Blvd. #17","Oranjestad, - AW","011 297 880443","
http://www.0-0.com/txt_s/cn_aruba.htm

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #162 on: April 16, 2008, 12:08:25 PM »

Morning Mum and Lala's..

I don't know if Julia's boyfriend is connected. I have no idea. I'm sorry.

I also wonder about Mr. Ramierz. I understand he is just listed as a businessman... anyone have any idea what kind of businesses? I also understand he is Aruban IIRC, and married Ms Kettlepottie (LOL) and she moved to Aruba and the galoot brothers followed but separately. Mr. Ramierz seems to be very under the radar in my opinion.

I wonder if he is associated with the jewelry stores in some capacity?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: April 16, 2008, 12:19:28 PM »

I've been meaning to say this forever but I keep forgetting - I'm getting old I guess.

There is one area of Aruba that is very very lucrative and legal....wanna guess? that's right the jewelry businesses. Over the years I would always buy my girlfriend something from one or two of the store where I became friends with the owner.

Little Europe was probably my favorite because I liked Sonny so much.

So what does this have to do with anything? probably nothing, but, everyone that seems to work or own these stores is from Suriname and of Indian decent. I understand that all of these people live in the same area and are a very close knit community. This is an area that seems to have escaped any discussion over the years. And I would think that the boycott and the decline in tourists have just about bankrupted some of these stores. They obviously have a lot to lose.

Just wondering if there is a connection to Suriname and the Kalpoes that could go through these jewelry stores?

probably not...

Doesn't Julia's fella have a connection with Diamonds International?  I think I remember seeing that posted here somewhere.  Maybe in NAH.
Julia's Fella....

From the SM link of Kermit's info:

Boset, Patrick",delta@setarnet.aw
Diamonds International Aruba","L.G. Smith Blvd. #17","Oranjestad, - AW","011 297 880443","
http://www.0-0.com/txt_s/cn_aruba.htm

Kermit copied it wrong...

"Delta Real Estate c.v","Wajaca 300","O'stad, O'stad 4321111 - AW","","","deltarealestate.net","Boset, Patrick","delta@setarnet.aw","00-297-829210","","Boset, Patrick","delta@setarnet.aw","00-297-829210",""
"Diamonds International Aruba","L.G. Smith Blvd. #17","Oranjestad, - AW","011 297 880443","","arubajewelry.com","Darren Gad","diamondsintl@setarnet.aw","011 297 880443","","","","",""

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: April 16, 2008, 12:36:27 PM »

Mum
I thought Caps said Freddy was an alias...or something like that.  Would that not leave him out of the equation?  Why did ALE even talk to him then?  No connection?  He sure knew something they wanted to hear.  I guess that eliminates him from being the 5th suspect.  Given all this new info...I don't think anyone except Steve Croes can be the 5th now...well maybe...but then again there is that darn party which now happened in the place we thought from the beginning and we still don't know who hosted it?  Rudy?  Did he leave and the "others" looked the other way?  Just more questions and few answers.  Rolling Eyes

Well whatever Freddy had to say in August it sure doesn’t appear to be much! Funny how none of Freddy’s statements ever surfaced except in Joran’s book labeled Fiction!

Vms…full circle, right back where we started, minus Freddy, and with some new names thrown in. Cabez(Jacobs) is one I would like to know about!

Forgot about Patrick Boset. Still think Giovanni scored a jewellery shop, along with Evert, the guy with the Tropical Café who is coincidently listed in the Dr. Phil Log as giving a statement. Will have to check later on Ponson…my windows are neither done or solved.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: April 16, 2008, 12:44:25 PM »

Perhaps you all already know this, but Diamonds International has stores throughout the Caribbean and Mexico. My guess is they have over 100 stores.   I don't know for certain if the local stores are company owned, or franchises, but I believe they are company owned. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #166 on: April 16, 2008, 12:57:27 PM »

Perhaps you all already know this, but Diamonds International has stores throughout the Caribbean and Mexico. My guess is they have over 100 stores.   I don't know for certain if the local stores are company owned, or franchises, but I believe they are company owned. 

So would that make them owned by the Dutch or the Surinamese?  I really don't understand this ownership thing at all.
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #167 on: April 16, 2008, 01:02:44 PM »

For what it is worth...I, for one, believe Caps is the real deal.

Is he/she possibly shango or simian?  Only Caps knows for sure.

What I do know is that the info is too specific and to close to what we know to be just speculation...

Look at his moniker on his avatar and the then look at where he/she is saying Natalee may have been placed...

I believe caps knows far more than is posted here...including...the truth...

maybe caps is the dea agent?  who knows, only caps...but he seems to know things that only someone who is well placed would know...

My suggestion?   listen to caps and try to figure his own riddles... nothing to lose...maybe even entertaining...but if caps really knows then he will lead us to Natalee and the entire riddle may be solved...

and...is caps any relation so the other guy?  the one who like Devries?  also with a c spelling? 

I really feel that the crap should end and someone should step forward who has the answers...this has gone on long enough...

the fact is, and we all dance around it trying to be careful...the mob and the drug cartel are behind all of this...and everyone in between are just patsies... The Noriega Doctrine needs to apply here and send Rudy and company to the states for prosecution, right?

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: April 16, 2008, 01:08:14 PM »

DIAMONDS INTERNATIONAL 

Business address L.G. SMITH BLVD. 90-92, ORANJESTAD WEST 
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 
Name of the company  CROWN TRADING N.V. 
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation  30 SEPTEMBER 1994 
Last amendment in the articles  28 DECEMBER 2004 

Authorized capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00 
Issued capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00 
Paid up capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00 
Fiscal year  01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER 
Main branch: CROWN TRADING NV registered under number 17749
located at L.G. SMITH BLVD. 17, ORANJESTAD WEST 

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD: 

GAD, DARREN NATHAN
Residing in  PALM BEACH 524, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in ENGLAND, LONDEN on 4 OCTOBER 1968 
Nationality  BRITISH 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  28 DECEMBER 2004 
Authority  FULL 

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY 

TO PRACTISE THE JEWELLER'S TRADE. 

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=26203

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=32318

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=35669

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=36323

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=31676

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=17710

Diamonds International is proud to be the parent company of over 125 fine jewelry stores. Our stores can be found in Alaska Antigua, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cabo San Lucas,Cancun, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Key West, Mazatlán, Playa Del Carmen, Puerto Vallarta, San Jose Del Cabo, St. Kitts, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas.

Our corporate headquarters are located in New York City.
http://www.shopdi.com/Store-Locations/lo/lo.cfm
http://www.shopdi.com/Oranjestad/lo/loarubaorj.cfm

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: April 16, 2008, 01:39:05 PM »

Mum

Well whatever Freddy had to say in August it sure doesn’t appear to be much! Funny how none of Freddy’s statements ever surfaced except in Joran’s book labeled Fiction!

Vms…full circle, right back where we started, minus Freddy, and with some new names thrown in. Cabez(Jacobs) is one I would like to know about!

Forgot about Patrick Boset. Still think Giovanni scored a jewellery shop, along with Evert, the guy with the Tropical Café who is coincidently listed in the Dr. Phil Log as giving a statement. Will have to check later on Ponson…my windows are neither done or solved.

The fashion boutique that Caps said Angelina owned?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: April 16, 2008, 01:51:19 PM »

Mum

The fashion boutique that Caps said Angelina owned?

Hi Vms...could be...I know the Ponson name was mentioned may have just been as Angela's partner.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #171 on: April 16, 2008, 01:52:18 PM »

What I do know is that the info is too specific and to close to what we know to be just speculation...

Look at his moniker on his avatar and the then look at where he/she is saying Natalee may have been placed...

maybe caps is the dea agent?  who knows, only caps...but he seems to know things that only someone who is well placed would know...

My suggestion?   listen to caps and try to figure his own riddles... nothing to lose...maybe even entertaining...but if caps really knows then he will lead us to Natalee and the entire riddle may be solved...

and...is caps any relation so the other guy?  the one who like Devries?  also with a c spelling? 

I really feel that the crap should end and someone should step forward who has the answers...this has gone on long enough...

the fact is, and we all dance around it trying to be careful...the mob and the drug cartel are behind all of this...and everyone in between are just patsies... The Noriega Doctrine needs to apply here and send Rudy and company to the states for prosecution, right?

I know who Caps is and I think he is trying to be careful in his words.  But without proof this is another attempt in futility. If you think no one has listened to Caps then you are wrong...I have done more than my share.  Caps is my buddy...he knows I am asking questions to verify things...I see it has irritated not just you but many others...I am sorry.  I can't just take anything at face value in this case.  That is what Joran and the Kalpoes and Aruba wish we would do..just accept that Natalee died by an overdose of her own doing and that Joran in his panic called for help to toss her into the sea.  I, for one, want to see proof of it all...I don't come on here just to make light of anything in this case.  I am the person that has stuck this Shango/Simian stuff out through things that no one would believe.  I simply want clarification on things that seem to change with the latest discussions in other threads...I am not saying Caps knows nothing...in fact, I give him more than the benefit of the doubt here.  Why?  Because I know him and I think he sincerely wants to help.  Just saying something doesn't make it so...and with that I will say nothing more...as Simian said...I am done.  If asking questions and wanting clarification is the wrong thing to do then I have obviously bet on the wrong horse.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: April 16, 2008, 02:00:46 PM »

Hi Silverfox…nice to see you in the Shango thread…always enjoy your posts.

After 250 pages waltzing around the Shango thread with Caps, this jury is still out! Caps needs to prove some of his ‘done with research’ and ‘solved’.

His theory, some of which involves The News, Marianne Croes, Rudy Croes, the Natalee look-a-like and his hit men are without documentation to prove his claims. Even when posts are made to refute what he is saying he goes with the answer he came into the cage with. 

For about 150 pages now it has been posted that Steve Croes is ‘somebody’ Croes. Prove it! Show me!

I am highly suspicious of one path that Caps tried to follow, but what do I know, Freddy Zedan doesn’t exist!

JMO
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #173 on: April 16, 2008, 02:30:13 PM »

Let me clarify something here before my email explodes...many things Caps has said are right on in filling in the blanks of a lot of things.  He has given info on the possibility of a place that Natalee might be...he as given info on those "elders" we have been wondering about for a while.  He has given info on dirty hand and the 5th suspect.  He has led us right back to where Dave began looking.  All good things...and yes there are things he knows that others don't...he has done some really incredible things and I am thankful he showed up when he did.  He has helped me to put a lot of things into perspective that I and many others have wondered about from the beginning.  I am not calling Caps a liar...please don't anyone email me again and say that.  He knows me and he knows that I have supported his efforts fully...I have even taken a bashing with some of my closest monkey friends for it too.  I simply want a few answers to smooth out the rough places and eliminate those that need to be left out of this scenario.  I would love to see how Julia fits into this, how Rudy is related to Steve Croes, how the Lions Den and Paulus go together and I would love to see how it all ties into the kidnap plot with a case of mistaken identity.  This is the stuff movies are made of..but this wasn't a movie...it was a tragedy that took away a beautiful young lady that had she lived would have been graduating in the same class as my own daughter...so I am not making light of any of this.  All I have ever wanted is for this family to find Natalee and bring her home where she belongs.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: April 16, 2008, 02:37:06 PM »

Magnolia
Didn't bestbuddy go to Aruba and meet with Anita at one time? I seem to remember being told that at one time by another monkey that was friends with Ringo.
Yes I do remember this story BUT they only went to look around, Anita invited them.
 I think Some reporter tried to have her hubby arrested. He has tattoos ( WOW how scary)This reporter was starting her crap. To get them away.
I do hope I remember this right.
 I do NOT want to start rumors.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: April 16, 2008, 02:38:35 PM »

Magnolia
Didn't bestbuddy go to Aruba and meet with Anita at one time? I seem to remember being told that at one time by another monkey that was friends with Ringo.

Bestbuddy went to Aruba with her husband and possibably Ringo.
She did not meet with Anita, but was at the Prison when Joran
was released and had pictures of Steve Cohen directing the show.
At that time none of us knew who Steve Cohen was.
She and her husband went by the VanderSloot house and caused
a big todo, because her husband had totoos and the Sloots felt
threatened.  Bestbuddy also went to Carlos and Charliles and meet
Steve Croes as he was DJing and she thought highly of him after
that meeting.
She said that a bartender at Moomba sent her to the Lion's Den.
She had a picture of the same star over the apartments that Caps
has posted.
She did a lot of good research, but took it away one post at a time
to the other site.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
FaithMS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: April 16, 2008, 02:47:37 PM »

Ringo did not go to Aruba with BestBuddy.

I have contacted BB. She can come here and post the truth if she wishes.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: April 16, 2008, 02:51:20 PM »

Thanks FaithMS I sent her an email also

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: April 16, 2008, 02:52:19 PM »

Magnolia

Bestbuddy went to Aruba with her husband and possibably Ringo.
She did not meet with Anita, but was at the Prison when Joran
was released and had pictures of Steve Cohen directing the show.
At that time none of us knew who Steve Cohen was.
She and her husband went by the VanderSloot house and caused
a big todo, because her husband had totoos and the Sloots felt
threatened.  Bestbuddy also went to Carlos and Charliles and meet
Steve Croes as he was DJing and she thought highly of him after
that meeting.
She said that a bartender at Moomba sent her to the Lion's Den.
She had a picture of the same star over the apartments that Caps
has posted.
She did a lot of good research, but took it away one post at a time
to the other site.

So long ago, Magnolia. I remember we thought Cohen was Merryweather at first.  Laughing

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #179 on: April 16, 2008, 03:00:23 PM »

Can someone tell me where the Monserat area is in Aruba....or point me to a map?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.