March 18, 2024, 10:40:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794036 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: May 12, 2008, 11:26:57 AM »

Seems Carlos has been posting on the SM Front Page.  On 03/17/08 he made a post on an old thread that had not had a post since 07/14/07 :

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/07/07/aruban-ethics-former-minister-tico-croes-violated-the-budget-law/

He posted this very same letter on SM Frontpage on the same day he posted it on AG's site.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/07/07/aruban-ethics-former-minister-tico-croes-violated-the-budget-law/

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: May 12, 2008, 11:32:19 AM »

The man definitely believes he has a bone to pick: (This is from the same Front Page thread)

I, Carlos Severino Tromp, born in Aruba, and having the Dutch nationality, one of the victims of and also one of the duped persons of the head of state of the Netherlands, do hereby address an open letter to the head of state, Beatrix
Wilhelmina Armguard, queen of the Netherlands,

The Hague, 25-04-2008

Dear head of state,

I hereby wish to ask your attention for the umpteenth time on the same subject;

As you are well aware, I am since 1999 struggling for justice within the Kingdom of the Netherlands on the part of the empire, the insular territory Aruba, and the motherland the Netherlands, but up till today without results. Though human rights are not for sale, they cannot also be bought. Yet justice within the kingdom is nowhere to be found. That is why I urgently wish to ask you as the head of state: do human rights concerning me exist in the kingdom? This because I am also born with human dignity and also have the right of human rights, justice, peace and freedom concerning me being respected and yet I cannot emigrate to my country of birth owing to the fact that the government of Aruba, the public prosecuting agency of Aruba, and members of the common court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba cannot be trusted! Knowingly and willingly the public prosecution agency of Aruba has four times horribly violated the observance of human rights concerning me, by hostaging me, torturing and imprisoning me without me having committed a prior crime with a total of 257 days in solitary confinement and 20 hours of imprisonment without rights. This with the compliance and knowledge of the aforementioned court. And as you are well aware of all these crimes committed against me by the organisations and institutions of the government of the insular territory Aruba and your civil servants who have taken the oath, like the public prosecutors general (PG’s), who should have known better, especially that public prosecutor general (PG) Mr Drs Teresa Diana Croes Fernandes Pedra, because I have already been informing you for years by means of correspondence, after your representatives had remained deaf and dumb to all my complaints and you too have remained totally passive to all the crimes.
The legal consequences are that you, the Prime Minister Balkenende and all secretaries have in a penal law sense ( and not a constitutional one), by not acting, all committed the following crimes:

——Having taken part in the following crimes:
• Violating the European Treaty of the Rights of man, in which is included the Universal Declaration of the Rights of man
• Violating the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union
• Violating the Treaty of New York (the U.N. treaty) and all further relevant treaties relevant to the rights of man
• Taking revenge by abuse of power and supporting the very corrupt government of Aruba, the public prosecuting agency and the communal court of justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba
• Hostaging me four times with a total of 257 days in solitary confinement and 20 hours of imprisonment without me having committed a prior crime, together with conspiring, plotting against me, discriminating me, telling lies to me, hostaging me, torturing me, stealing my property and subjugating me while being bound on hands and feet
• Threatening to murder me with a black pistol aimed at me in the police station of San Nicolas on Aruba
• Manipulating the law, lawyers, and the criminal sentence of 26th of March 2002, case number h.16/02, so that I am without a legal chance in the procedure in cassation
• Abusing my under aged children by making them make damaging statements against me without them knowing what they were doing
• Committing forgery and falsifying official documents
• Covering up the dossier of the sentence of the 26th of March 2002, case number H.16/02, by the abovementioned court, so that I remain ignorant of the reason why I remained captive for 257 days in solitary confinement
• Letting the public prosecuting agency of Aruba make dossiers disappear and covering that up.
• Covering up crimes against humanity by civil servants of the public prosecuting agency of Aruba
• Writing two false rehabilitation reports (H. Hoevertz) and two false psychiatrist reports (H.A.E van Gaalen), addressed to me with the aim to ruin my mental health on the island of Aruba, so that the truth would not surface
• Placing me in a cell without a mattress, light, fresh air and a toilet
• Allowing the sale of drugs
• Corruption and a lot more devious things addressed against me that have taken place on the insular territory of Aruba, where you too are queen and head of state, in your name in a government building with closed doors where I was bound at hands and feet on the order of your crown civil servants, with on the wall your portrait at a desk apparently with your instructions, where you are also the head of state and queen with the last constitutional responsibility

Of this you and your government are well aware or should be. And you and your Prime Minister Mr Drs Prof. J.P. Balkenende act as if there is nothing the matter, while the two of you both willingly and knowingly close your eyes to the truth of injustice, the unfairness of the semi dictatorial way of proceeding of the Prime Minister in the Netherlands as well as in Aruba, the secretaries here in this country and as well in Aruba, the members of the public prosecuting agency of Aruba, by this passive mentality and positioning.

That is why I do not address you with Majesty, because you are not worth being addressed with the term Majesty, because your representatives do not respect you and they have in your name in front of your state portrait horribly trampled upon my human rights and you keep a hermetic silence while you are well informed, because of that you apply a double standard!
It is also of the greatest importance that human rights within the kingdom of the Netherlands
should too be protected and observed by the supremacy of law as guaranteed in the Dutch constitution, the Constitutional regulation of Aruba, the Statute for the kingdom of the Netherlands and the International treaties that your government, your predecessors and also you have signed concerning the legal performance and functioning of the constitutional state in the sense of the guaranteed rights and liberties for everyone so that duped persons are not in last instance forced to resort to inciting a revolution against oppression, tyranny and class justice. (signed treaties nota bene in which The Netherlands has guaranteed that human rights are observed and that there shall be sound government on Aruba and Curacao; such has as consequence that, if there should still arise corruption, violations of human rights, all kinds of legal and financial malversations and misgovernment, the motherland The Netherlands will have neglected her duties and repudiated her responsibilities), (In this regard please reminiscence the origin of the outbreak of the French revolution of 1789; e.g. among others things the excesses of Marie Antoinette).

—–Being accessory to, at, for the afore-said crimes.

——Committing actions of support and backing up of the afore-said crimes.

CONCLUSION:

Seen from a legal point of view I can only draw the conclusion that you support and protect hardened white collar criminals, together with Prime Minister J.P. Balkenende and the remaining secretaries of the Balkenende Cabinets, as well as the civil servants concerned on the afore mentioned insular territories whom have committed the afore mentioned crimes.

As a legal consequence therefore you and the Prime Minister together with all the secretaries and civil servants concerned here in this country and overseas must be prosecuted! And as I further know you have constitutional immunity, I must alas draw the legal conclusion and consequence that you are TOTALLY INCOMPETENT, AND TAKING PART IN, BEING ACCESSORY TO, AT AND FOR, AND COMMIT ACTIONS OF SUPPORT TO CORRUPT CROWN CIVIL SERVANTS, TOGETHER WITH ALL THE AFOREMENTIONED PERSONS and that you, the Prime Minister J.P. Balkenende and the remaining secretaries, should immediately be removed from office as the head of state and all the persons concerned be removed from office by the parliament as a constitutional sanction and you together with all the aforementioned persons have to be criminally prosecuted in order for your and their total involvement in all afore mentioned crimes to be established.

Besides you and your prime minister J.P. Balkenende have not the right to point out to foreign powers to respect human rights: A diplomatic and trade mission of your administration Balkenende went to China in April 2004 where the Chinese P.M. Wen Jiabao was at the same time called to account for the better observance of human rights. Also on the 1st of November 2005 you and the P.M., mister J.P. Balkenende, together went to Schiphol Airport to receive the Russian president, mister Vladimir Poetin, and at the same time call him to account for the violations of human rights in his country with the object of the exploitation of natural gas and the abundant wealth of income from oil and natural gas. On the 30th of March 2006 during your state visit to the Argentine where you had a special agenda for the committed violations of human rights by the regime of Jorge Videla. You were also present at various opening ceremonies that directly refer to the existence and functioning of the universal declaration of Human rights and the aforementioned treaty of New York.
And I can continue like this while my screams for justice to your government since 2003 and to you yourself since 2004 have fallen on deaf ears! Namely, because violations of human rights are covertly permitted within the kingdom of the Netherlands! I am therefore absolutely convinced that there is nobody within the administration of justice in the kingdom willing to move a finger to investigate all my complaints to the bottom. Nobody from the side of your government within the kingdom wants to hear the truth of injustice, and the unfairness of the political discrimination.

This is -speaking politically- a bad state of affairs, a disgrace and a scandal!

Apart from the legal consequences of penal law concerning all of this!!!

My open letter is not meant to discredit you or your government; it is meant, however, to illustrate the other side of the Dutch European coin so that the rights of man, truth, justice, human dignity, peace and freedom are in reality permanently able to manifest themselves within your kingdom!

For that reason I have again decided to personally address you as the head of state by means of this open letter for the seventh (7th.) time with the request for justice so that my complaints lodged against the civil servants on Aruba charged with the -in your name- upholding of law and dispensation of justice, amongst whom the former and present public prosecutors general Mr Drs Teresa Diana Croes Fernandes Pedra and the judges appointed by you, will initiate a criminal investigation; this because till this present moment not a single step has been taken in that direction in spite of my complaints and I therefore since 1999 cannot return to my country of birth without legal security.

All the injustice done to me till this present moment is the result of the simple fact that I have utilised the legal possibilities of lodging complaints against the police commander Rodel Juan De Los Poulina and the Super public prosecutor general, mr Elivia Lugo, (whom the now former police commissioner and inspector Harold Dompig has beaten black and blue)
Mr Elivia Elvira Lugo who is well versed in committing injustice and violating human rights, on the instructions of the public prosecutor, your crown civil servant, Mr Drs Teresa Diana Croes Fernandes and the former acting public prosecutor, Mr Frits C.V. de Groot, everything and everybody with the blessing of the very corrupt minister of justice, Hyacintho Rudolfo Croes ( alias Rudygate) and the former president of the court of appeal, Luis R.J. de Lannoy

I now ask you not for help, but I do ask you, as such is your duty, to observe the correct compliance of human rights and bring order within the kingdom itself by promoting the actual enforcement of all human rights, before you, as head of state, address other countries on violations of human rights; because in the Kingdom it has become a totally normal state of affairs that human rights are trampled upon. Because everybody shields and covers everybody else in a constitutional, legal and political sense.

For that reason it is not clear to me what kind of constitutional state exists within the Kingdom. Because it cannot be that in a constitutional state human rights are trampled upon and the state secretaries and civil servants and the head of state have their mouths full of the existence and proper functioning of human rights within the democracy of the Dutch constitutional state; by simulating the existence of a living democracy, but in fact allowing
the reality of a political white collar criminality .

Namely, violations of human rights are covertly permitted within the kingdom of the Netherlands, while nobody wants to put a stop to this utterly unsavoury situation!
On the basis of the aforementioned it has to be concluded and determined that within the Kingdom of the Netherlands up to this moment each and every existing political administration, the formal heads of state of the Kingdom of Holland violate human rights or ignore them and have every interest in preventing actions that cannot stand daylight come to the surface, which has as a political and legal consequence that the Kingdom of the Netherlands is in fact a covert fascist dictatorship.

I have abundantly tried to make clear to you that your representatives on the insular territory of Aruba are white collars criminals. The governor is completely knowledgeable of everything, but feigns a total lack of knowledge of the crimes taking place against human rights on the part of the empire Aruba. Namely, all the Oduber administrations have consisted of a gang of corrupt types who have thrown your official state portrait in the wastebasket and replaced it with the picture of a deceased man, Betico Croes, the brother of the criminally corrupt secretary of justice, Hyacintho Rudolfo Croes (alias “Rudygate”). The parliament of Aruba and the president Marvin Wyatt-Ras only consist of a bunch of 12 profiteers who know nothing better than being mere political “ aye-voters”, who support corruption and suppress the people of Aruba! The public prosecuting agency of Aruba and the members of the communal court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba of the so called justice system, where your official portrait stately hangs on the wall has degenerated into a corrupt den of white collar criminals who on a daily basis violate the rights of man and corruption is being upheld!

All the hideous crimes, violations of human rights, the rape of law by civil servants charged with the maintenance of law and administration of justice, who take the oath in front of your state portrait in the presence of the governor of Aruba appointed by you, and pronounce injustice in your name in the courts of law, there where your official portrait is stately hanging on the wall, remain unpunished in the insular territory of Aruba without being discussed by and hidden from the international order of justice.

These are the names of the devouring wolves in sheep’s clothing:
The minister of so called justice: Hyacintho Rudolfo Croes
The former public prosecutor general: Willem Ruud Rosingh
The public prosecutor: Mr Teresa Diana Croes Fernandes Pedra
The public prosecutor general and the acting public prosecutor: Mr Elivia Elvira Lugo
The head district attorney and acting public prosecutor general: Frits C.V. de Groot
The district attorney: Mr Carla Jacqueline Hemmes Boender
The district attorney : mr Elivia Elvira Lugo
The public prosecuting agency’s press district attorney: Elivia Elvira Lugo
The acting district attorneys: Thijsen, O.R. Rasmijn and Eric Zaandam
The commanders of the police station: Maurin Dirks and Roddel Juan de Dios Poulina
The officers first class of police: Sheraldine Annette Frolijk Ollivierra, R.J. Oduber, Geerman, Michael Croes and Marlon Gumbs
The judges commissary: Cor Slothouber, John S. Kuiperdal and Ono E. Mulder
The judges: mr Ono E. Mulder, Jaap de Vroome, E.M. Debbie Angela and Petra de Bruin
The medical doctor psychiatrist: Hendricus Antonios Eldimiro van Gaalen
The legal social services aid worker Foundation Rehabilitation of prisoners: mrs G. Hoevertsz
The president of the communal court of justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, the acting president Mr M.M.M. Tillema The judges Mrs R.M. Mezas and D. van den Brink
The acting presidents: Mrs H. De Doelder, R.F.B. van Zuthten and H. Warink
The acting president: Mrs Teresa Diana Croes Fernandes Pedra, E.M. Debbie Angela and Petra de Bruin
The managing director of CIA appointed by politicians: Gerald Keteldijk and Freddy Maduro
The supervisor: Beltran Odor The lady social co-worker: Alicia Leonard The CIA guards: Bolchi Rodriguez and Gregory Rodriguez The president of the committee of supervision in CIA: Mr Elivia Elvira Lugo
The lawyers: O.N. Flander, J.L. Petrocchi, Harold Falconi and Rossi Marchena

KINGDOM OF THE NETHERLANDS; Be not tricked; God is not made sport of: for whatever seed a man puts in, that will he get back as grain. Galatians 6-7
Do no wrong in your judging: do not give thought to the position of the poor, or honour to the position of the great; but be a judge to your neighbour in righteousness. Leviticus 19:15 Woe to them who say that good is bad and that bad is good: that black is white and white black; that bitter is sweet and sweet bitter; Woe to them who think of themselves as being intelligent and wise! Woe to the heroes of wine, who brag about the amount of strong drink they can take. They let themselves be bribed to rape justice; they acquit the guilty and throw the innocent in jail. That is why God will meddle with them and burn them. They will burn like straw thrown upon the fire. Their roots will wither and their blossoms wither, because they have rejected God’s laws and turned their backs upon the word of the Holy of Israel. Jesaja 5:20-24 KINGDOM OF THE NETHERLANDS;

SHOULD YOU BE OF OPINION THAT I DID NOT SPEAK THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH AND HAVE THEREFORE COMMITTED A CRIME WITH THIS LETTER, THEN I REQUEST YOU TO PROSECUTE ME WITH THE FULL ATTENTION OF THE (WORLD) PRESS FIXED ON ME!!

I finally refer you to my websites: http://www.koninginnlwatismensenrechten.com, http://www.dutchkindomclassjustice.info Probably on the 28th of April 2008 or in the near future two new website will appear in the English language called http://www.arubainjustice.info arubainjustice.com & in the Dutch language called http://www.onrecht.biz, which is addressed to you.

JUSTICE NOW OR NEVER !! With deepest regard, Carlos S. Tromp

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: May 12, 2008, 11:45:01 AM »

Truthseeker...Interesting thought! One or two things jumped out at me as well...Jogged my memory! 

Using terms such as 'house' and 'den of thieves' jumped out at me.  And some other things...

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: May 12, 2008, 12:02:15 PM »

Seems Carlos has been posting on the SM Front Page.  On 03/17/08 he made a post on an old thread that had not had a post since 07/14/07 :

He posted this very same letter on SM Frontpage on the same day he posted it on AG's site.

There is a recent FP post of his somewhere in this or the last thread....If my computer would co-operate I would try to find it!!!!!!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1624 on: May 12, 2008, 12:08:49 PM »

Yes, I should say there is.  I wonder the last time Arubagirl checked her website?  Wow, just wow.
I Agree AZSunny...WOW!  You think She knows?

No,  I don't think she does.  What are your thoughts?

She knows.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1625 on: May 12, 2008, 12:10:40 PM »

Interesting writing pattern in that letter to Beth...very familiar.  I have seen that somewhere before...the way Natalee's name is spelled the terms used. Hmmmmm.

Oh well, I will ask no questions about that either.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1626 on: May 12, 2008, 12:14:42 PM »

Interesting writing pattern in that letter to Beth...very familiar.  I have seen that somewhere before...the way Natalee's name is spelled the terms used. Hmmmmm.

Well I am not asking questions either, but one particular term jumped out at me!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1627 on: May 12, 2008, 12:33:43 PM »

Yes, I should say there is.  I wonder the last time Arubagirl checked her website?  Wow, just wow.
I Agree AZSunny...WOW!  You think She knows?

No,  I don't think she does.  What are your thoughts?

She knows.
AZSunny...I agree with Lala's...She Knows and She might be the one helping him when He says that His English is not to good but has help....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: May 12, 2008, 12:38:12 PM »

Well I am not asking questions either, but one particular term jumped out at me!
Come on Sweet Monkeys...Give Us Your undivided thoughts on this subject....Please...You both know more about this thread than all the rest of Us put together....Remember Natalee needs Us ALL to help find Justice for Her..... Sincerely PC....PLEASE!

In God We Trust!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: May 12, 2008, 12:46:07 PM »

Truthseeker...Interesting thought! One or two things jumped out at me as well...Jogged my memory! 

Using terms such as 'house' and 'den of thieves' jumped out at me.  And some other things...

like dirtyhands....

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1630 on: May 12, 2008, 01:38:55 PM »

O/T Kind of

You aren't going to belief what I have in My back yard right now

Two Black Bellied Whistling Ducks....Ya think its an Omen! 

In God We Trust!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: May 12, 2008, 06:17:54 PM »

As revenge the Justice department of Aruba has kept me prisoner two hundred and fifty seven days in solitary confinement and twenty hours unjustified without me having committed a crime, proof of anything or witnesses.

This is owing to a plot of the head district attorney of Justice Mr Elivia Elvira Lugo and her colleagues and the contaminated file of the office of the Public Prosecutor number P-01059/01 of the Crown civil servant Public Prosecutor General Mr Drs Teresa Diana Croes Fernandes Pedra.
The arguments of these complaints are as follows:
1. On the 6th of June 1999 around 13.00 p.m. I had a car accident in San Nicolas (Aruba). I was put into handcuffs and maltreated by the police officers R.J. Oduber and Rodell Juan de Dios Paulina. I was locked up in their police car for a long time during the heat of the day and with the windows closed, without the air conditioner working. As if that was not enough, I was then locked up in two police cells for ten hours without any reason.
My car was left abandoned at the location of the accident. During the same night, on the 7th of June 1999, about 01.30 a.m., I was again taken to my car by the police themselves. Having arrived there, I discovered that thieves had broken into my car and everything was stolen. The police had caught and imprisoned two thieves.

2. On the same day I then went to the central police Inquiry Agency to lodge a complaint against Mr Poulina, Oduber and colleagues. The central police Inquiry Agency referred me for this complaint to the inspector of police mr Dumpig.
3. Dumpig, however, referred me back to the central police Inquiry Agency. In short I was sent from pillar to post! At my wit’s end I afterwards decided to go to Junior inspector J.C. Sambo. With him I have officially lodged an complaint against the abovementioned police officers regarding the abuse of power then committed against me. My complaint was put on paper by detective Roy Hodge. As I was then living in the Netherlands, I then left for the Netherlands.
4. On the 17th of February 2000 I again was in Aruba with my wife and children. On the 18th of February 2000 the reprisal against me began: I was approached by the police of San Nicolas who asked me what I was doing with a wallet in my hand. I replied that it was mine and that I therefore had it in my hands. Afterwards they asked what I was doing with the bill of twenty five Aruba florins in my hands. I replied that the money was destined for poor acquaintances of mine who needed money to be able to eat.
5. I protested against their questioning about my own money and wallet. Police officer Maureen Dirksz told me to shut my trap in Papiamento (sera bo smoel). Immediately afterwards Maureen Dirksz and two colleagues came at me and I was then maltreated by them. Next I was handcuffed and taken away to the police station.
6. After I had arrived there, I had to surrender my possessions and my wallet was taken away from me. I was kicked by the police and was again thrown into the cell. Next the assisting public prosecutor Eric Zaandam came to my cell and surreptitiously asked me to come to the door, after which he squirted tear gas in my face and eyes. All the policemen present there laughed at me and mocked me.
7. The next day, on Friday the 19th of February 2000, I was released in the morning and my possessions were returned to me. When I opened my wallet, I noticed at once that four bills of fifty Dutch guilders were
Missing. When I complained against this, I was told by the police that I had drunk sewer water and that I therefore could not remember the contents of my possessions. I was dragged outside in an inhuman way and the door was locked, so that I could not go in anymore. I then went home.
7. On the 20th of February 2000 I went to the
carnival parade with my wife and children. My smallest son of ten years asked me to walk around, while the rest of my family remained waiting for the parade. About twenty meters further on I saw the lady police officer Maureen Dirksz and the lady inspector Trudy Hassel-Maduro. When they saw me they at once began talking in their radios. I was then in no time surrounded by the police. I was again handcuffed without a single reason and was taken away to the police station. My son was left alone. I protested against this and said to them that my son was with me. They told me that everything I said could be used against me. I then asked what was the matter. The lady inspector Trudy Hassel-Maduro told me that this was an order of the Public Prosecutor Mr Lugo for the safety of the carnival parade.
8. Two hours later the assisting district attorney Thijsen came to me informed me that I would remain locked, because I had threatened the lady officer Maureen Dirksz with rape and that eight police officers were a witness to that fact. Afterwards I was taken out of the cell by a police officer to talk to a lawyer; no lawyer appeared and later on the assisting district attorney Thijsen told me that he was completely ignorant of this and till this day I have never seen any lawyer concerning this alleged crime of mine. Later on the same day I was questioned by Roland Marlon Gumbs ( a detective) concerned the mentioned threat. I firmly denied having threatened Maureen Dirksz. I have declared that I am not capable of raping somebody and certainly not a lesbian; then I read the statement and signed it.
9. Two days later I was brought to the district attorney of justice Mr Carla Jacqueline Hemmes Boender. She
prolonged my detention for eight days. The police station commander of San Nicolas gave me the order to remove me to the police station North, because he wanted no problems with the consequences of the maltreatments committed to me by the police.
10. During my transfer I discovered that a gold bracelet was missing which the police had taken away from me. I was told that it would be returned to me later on. I refused to sign a paper concerning these things. After one day I was led to the Judge COM missionary Mr E.M. Debbie Agela. Again without a lawyer. I showed her all my bruises, discolouring my skin blue, being the result of the maltreatments in the police station of San Nicolas.
11. Mr E.M. Debbie Angela told me that eight policemen had declared as witnesses against me that I had threatened the police officer Maureen Dirksz. Mr E.M. Debbie Angela asked me where my return ticket to the Netherlands was. I told her that it was in my house. She then threatened to let me be deported to the Netherlands. I told her that she had not a single right to do so. She then said to me that she would have me placed in the Correction Institute Aruba (C.I.A.) (C.I.A. concentration camp).
12. Back at the police station North all my documents were taken away from me and the commander of the police station told me that they would be returned when I was released.
13. On the 2nd of March 2000 I was transferred to C.I.A. At that moment my papers were nowhere to be found. I was told that nobody knew anything about that and that the commander of the police station was then not at work.
14. On the 6th of March 2000 I wrote a letter to the director of the C.I.A. In it I conveyed that I would begin a hunger strike, because I was locked up absolutely without a reason. I was released at 13.00 p.m.
15. On the 8th of March 2000 I lodged a complaint for theft and maltreatment with junior detective J.C. Sambo. I then again left for the Netherlands.
16. On the 27th of August 2000 I again returned to Aruba. I had previously contacted two lawyers, namely Mr Rudy Oomen and before my arrival Mr Chris Legues to start a case against the abovementioned police officers. Both lawyers refused to do so.
17. I then pursued the Head District Attorney Mr Ginkel to get an appointment with him concerning my penal files; however, without success.
18. On the 18th of September 2000 I was threatened in the office of the Public Prosecuting Attorney of Justice at Avenue Alo Tromp 1 by district attorney Mr E,. Elivia Lugo, because I had mentioned her name in my case and the lost files.
19. On the 21st of September 2000 I personally brought a letter to the building of the office of head district attorney Mr Ginkel at Avenue Alo Tromp #1. In it I politely asked him for a personal appointment so that I could read the contents of the abovementioned files. Yet I never received a response to that letter. I am a victim of crimes against humanity, committed by the government of the insular territory Aruba under the auspices of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
20. On the 3rd of October 2000 I sent a registered letter to the President of the Communal Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba Mr Luis A.J. Delannoy. I then consequently left for the Netherlands after fifteen days, without having received a reaction. Three days after my departure to the Netherlands he called me in the Netherlands and he talked to my wife.
21. On the 22nd of July 2001 I have again sent a registered letter from the Hague in the Netherlands to Mr Luis A.J. Delannoy. I asked him explicitly to take care of the handling of the complaint that I had already lodged almost a year previously against the district attorney Mr Elivia Elvira Lugo.
22. On the 10th of August 2001 I again returned to Aruba to my wife and children. I had so far not received any reply from Mr Luis A.J. Delannoy.
23. On the 12th of August 2001 I had a discussion with my wife. Our daughter had informed me of certain things happening at home in my absence. I spoke to my wife concerning this and a discussion started. My daughter was punished from this moment by my wife without any reason, which made the relationship between me and my wife deteriorate.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: May 12, 2008, 06:19:45 PM »

24. On the 13th of August 2001 I want to “Jos Steenman Aruba” with my wife in the morning to buy household furniture. I began cleaning up at home and stumbled over a little table breaking the glass. I had removed the old bed from the house. Then my wife said to me to wait for her because she first had to go shopping, and would immediately return to buy the beds together. When she returned she was accompanied by two policemen. The commander of the police station, brigadier Roddel Juan de Dios Poulina, had left his post to come to arrest me together with the lady police officer Sheraldine Annette Frolijk Ollivierra. It was the same policeman Roddel J.de Dios Poulina against whom I had lodged a complaint in 1999.
25. He came to me with a big mouth. When I reminded him that he was in my house, he politely asked me if I could accompany him to the police station, because a complaint had been lodged against me. When we had arrived at the police car he hit me in the back with his fist. Afterwards he kicked me into the car.
26. When we had nearly come to the police station, he asked for back up through the radio, because he was arriving with a dangerous man. I was maltreated by him in the police station and he told me that he himself would testify against me. I asked him of what he was a witness of. Then I told him I would again lodge a complaint against him for maltreatment. He threatened me and told me that he would telephone Mr Lugo to inform him of me being locked up in the police station.
27. The commander of the police station, Roddel Juan de Dios Poulina, ordered me to be locked up in the last cell. Two hours later the assisting district attorney O.R. Rasmijn came to me. He told me that I would remain locked up by order of the district attorney Mr Lugo, but that himself had no reason to keep me in detention. I was never told of my rights when I was arrested and without being told the reason of my being arrested
28. Four hours later the assisting district attorney O.R. Rasmijn brought me a written statement, in which I declared myself guilty of threatening my wife and destroying furniture in my house. I refused to sign.
29. An hour later the assisting district attorney O.R. Rasmijn brought me a written order of incarceration for making threats and destroying property, referring to articles 366, first paragraph, and 298 of the Penal Code. Later on more articles of the Penal Code were added.
30. On the 15th of August 2001 at 18.10 p.m. I was taken out of my cell to be interrogated. I was maltreated three times by the police officer Michael Croes. I later on informed the assisting district attorney O.R. Rasmijn about this; however, without getting a single action concerning this.
31. The police officer Geraldine Annette Frolijk taking down the process-verbal, interrogated me. I asked her to call my wife to ask her to bring my reading glasses so that I could read what I had to sign.
32. Twenty minutes later my wife brought me my reading glasses and a letter from the children. The police officer taking down the process-verbal smuggled the letter inside for me. I read the letter which was then torn up by her. I then read my statement and one hour and a half later I signed three times. While I was taken back to the cell, I was again maltreated by police officer Michael Croes.
33. Later on the police officer taking down the procès-verbal Geraldine Annette Frolijk Ollivierra declared later on that she had interrogated me. Geraldine Annette Frolijk Ollivierra is the person who falsified my statements and committed forgery in my case.
34. On the 16th of August at about 5:54 a.m. the police officer Michael Croes came to my cell and threw my tooth brush and tooth paste in the toilet. After he threatened me with death while pointing a black pistol at me. Afterwards he walked away.
35. On the above mentioned date at 09.30 a.m. I was taken to the district attorney Mr C.J. Hemmes Boender without a lawyer. This district attorney promised me that I would be released within ten days if I promised first to talk to an officer of the Discharged Convicts Aid Services (D.P.A.S.) in the police station as it concerned a family problem.
36. I informed Mr Carla Hemmes –Boender of all maltreatments and the threats with a gun I had experienced at the police station. She told me to inform the judge-commissary.
37. At the above mentioned date I was taken to the judge-commissary Mr John Kuyperdaal. Here a lawyer was present, namely O.N. Flanders. The lawyer told the judge-commissary that he as uninformed of anything as he was just now appointed to me; this while on the order of incarceration it was written that a lawyer N.O. Flanders was appointed at 16:35 p.m. on the 13th of August 2001 and not today, the 16th of August 2001. The judge-commissary told me that I would go home within ten days.
38. I also told the judge-commissary, Mr John S. Kuyperdaal, about the maltreatments and the threats. He told me that I had to tell this to my lawyer. When I told the lawyer, O.N. Flanders, about the maltreatments and threats he asked me what I wanted him to do about it. He told me that he did not know whether I was under the influence of alcohol and drugs at that moment. I told him not to talk to me like that. He answered that it was written in the file. I told him that he had stated to the judge-commissary that he had only now been allotted to me. As the man himself had a problem with alcohol, I decided to fire him.
39. On the 17th of August 2001 I got two copies, one from the district attorney, Mr Carla Jacqueline Hemmes-Boender, in which she informed me that my detention was continued with eight days starting on the 15th of August 2001, and one of the judge-commissary concerning the continuation starting on the 16th of August 2001. This while on the 16th of August 2001 between 09:30 a.m. and 10.00 a.m. I was with Mr Carla Jacqueline Hemmes-Boenders and the judge-commissary Mr John S. Kuiperdaal.
40. On the 18th of August 2001 I was removed to a police cell at Oranjestad. This was the decision of the same commander of the police station who had sent me to the police station North on the 22nd of February 2001.Because he did not agree with the maltreatments I had suffered in San Nicolas.
41. On the 21st of August 2001 the Juridical Social worker of the Discharged Prisoner Aid Services (D.P.A.S.), mrs G. Hoevertsz, came to me in the police station of Oranjestad. After three minutes two police officers came to fetch me, because I should already have left for the judge-commissary and it was late. At his office, the judge-commissary, Mr Cor Slothouder, tried to let me sign a falsified copy. When I refused to sign, he yelled at me as if I were a dog.
42. In spite of my refusal to sign, he sent a falsified copy in which were written a lot of negative things and lies about me, among other things, that I had seriously maltreated persons, that I was a menace to society. He also said something about my past (37 years back) had occurred to keep me behind bars.
43. On the 28th of August 2001 I was locked up in a police cell for fifteen days without having committed a single crime, proof or witnesses, medical doctor, lawyer, fresh running water, fresh air, visitation hours. I slept on the concrete floor with cockroaches, rats and a non working toilet in a cell and with dirty, stinking water on the floor from the broken toilet. And if that were not enough, every night cold water was thrown over me, while I tried to sleep. Afterwards I was finally taken to the C.I.A. (a concentration camp on Aruba).
44. When I arrived there my hands were totally swollen up and purple, as they had purposefully done the handcuffs too tight around my hands. On the 29th of August 2001, after having continually requested so for a long time, I could finally talk to a social worker to appoint another lawyer to me. This was not allowed, because I so called already had a lawyer!
45. I then asked for thirteen other lawyers that I would pay on my own. However, according to the social worker, all ten lawyers were occupied and had no room in their agenda to work on my case.
46. Finally I did manage to get another lawyer, namely Mr J.L. Petrocchi, who had problems of his own, as he was also (just like O.N. Flanders) addicted to alcohol.
47. On the 31st of August 2001 the judge-commissary Mr Onno E. Mulder prolonged my detention with yet another eight days. Thus he cooperated with the crime against humanity directed against me.
48. On the 4th of September 2001 I sent a letter to the judge Jaap de Vroome. I have so far not received a reply to it. On the 1st of February 2001 I nevertheless received a copy of this letter in my second file.
49. On the 4th of September 2001 I was again approached by the lady co-worker of the D.P.A.S., mrs G. Hoevertsz, that new complaints were lodged against me. I asked her whether she was police or detective. When she introduced herself, I left the room.
50. On the 5th of September 2001 I was taken to Judge-commissary John S. Kuiperdaal. I informed him for the second time what the Public Prosecuting Agency had done against me. He promised me that he would have a Judicial preliminary investigation, and that he would inform me of the results afterwards.
51. My lawyer, Mr J.L. Petrocchi, again told the judge-commissary on the 5th of September 2001 that he was not well informed of my case, because he had only recently been appointed to me.This while I had personally informed him of the details of my case after I had been to judge-commissary Mr Cor Slothouder; for already on the 29th of August 2001 Mr J.C. Petrocchi had been appointed to me.
52. On the 6th of September 2001 at approximately 11:00 a.m. I received a writ of summons of the hearing of a case on the 7th of September 2001 at 15:30 p.m. I further on was taken to the building of the court of justice at 14:30 P.M. on the same day concerning a summary proceeding brought against me. Again I forcedly had to defend myself without a lawyer in that summary proceeding; apart from that I was also forced to pay all costs of the summary proceeding myself.
53. For the rest I was not permitted to go home afterwards, because I would be arrested by the police if I tried to do so. Finally I was convicted on the basis of the ‘contaminated’ file from the Public Prosecuting Agency of Aruba, with the number P-01059/01. This concerned the criminal proceedings of which the mentioned file was not yet finished at that moment as I was then not yet convicted. For the mentioned criminal case I was at that moment still under arrest pending trial.
54. To make things worse it was the same judge who tried to deport me to the Netherlands on the 28th of February 2001, namely Mr E.M. Debby Angela, a judge in the civil procedures as well as in the criminal procedure against me. I was unexpectedly condemned in a closed court room session at the court of justice without a lawyer present. All this happened IN THE NAME OF THE QUEEN BEATRIX and in front of her state portrait and by a judge on the basis of forged documents and committed forgery.
55. What is most ironic in this case is that on the same day, namely on the 6th of September 2001, the beds for which I was still jailed, were taken with A-1 transport (from Jos Steenman’s store).
56. On the 11th of September 2001 I verbally (not in written form) protested against my detention.
57. On the 12th of September 2001 Mr J.L. Petrocchi came to visit some clients in detention. He did not visit me, but did leave behind a bill of 1500 Aruban florins for me, according for the fact that he had appeared at the judge-commissary on the 5th of September 2001 to tell him that he had just been informed of my case.
58. On the 14th of September 2001 I received the sentence as described in the numbers 52 and 53 and it was written that I was condemned on the 7th of September 2001.
59. On the 19th of September 2001 I was taken to the court chambers owing to my lodged objection against my detention. The lawyer J.L. Petrocchi did not appear. Mr Teresa Diana Croes-Fernandes Pedra, acting as chairman of the court present in chamber session, however, insisted on continuing with the case. In that case were present the District Attorney Mr Willem Ruud Rosingh and the judges were Mrs Onno E. Mulder and Jaap de Vroome.
60. I told Mr Teresa Diana Croes-Fernandes Pedra explicitly and in a loud voice that I would only let my case continue when my lawyer was present. She accepted that and the continuation of my case was placed to the 26th of September 2001.
61. In the CIA I was called on the 26th of September 2001 at approximately 18:10 p.m. (after office hours) because my lawyer wanted to see me. When I came at his office Mr J.C. Petrocchi was sitting in his waiting room while being drunk. He told me not to worry, because I would be released on the day of the treatment of my objection. I told him that yesterday I had to postpone the discussion of the hearing of my case by the court to the 26th of September 2001, because he had not appeared. He told me that he had not been informed. I, am a victim of crimes against humanity, committed by the government of the insular territory Aruba under the auspices of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

Part two (2) www.koninginnlwatismensenrechten.com

Posted by: Carlos Severino Tromp | April 25, 2008 at 07:15 PM

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: May 12, 2008, 06:21:17 PM »

62. I asked Mr J.L. Petrocchi to show me my criminal dossier. He told me that it was not allowed because the district Attorneys Mrs Hemmes Boender and Lugo had forbidden that.
63. I became very angry and threatened to maltreat him with a chair if he did not show me the criminal file. I also said that I would lodge a complaint against him for the fact that he appeared drunk before me and also because he had visited me in prison outside of office hours.
64. I grabbed his dispatch case and in it was my criminal dossier. Then I discovered that the statement of my wife and of me were contaminated. Mr J.L. Petrocchi then told me that the Public Prosecuting Agency was committing a crime against me. He accused the lawyer O.N. Flanders of this, because he already had to clear me at the first instance. He promised me to clear me on the 26th of September 2001 and confirmed that the statements added to the file were out of the ordinary. Then he left.
65. On the 26th of September 2001 my objection against continuation of sixty days came up for hearing. The lawyer Mr J.L. Petrocchi told me to remain quiet during the hearing of the case. I told him that I was going to speak to defend myself.
66. When the mentioned hearing began, the chairman Mr. Teresa Diana Croes Fernandes Pedra said the same thing to me that I should not speak. I nevertheless did not me be silenced and I told her that I was going to speak anyway. Then she let me speak after which I loudly argued my case.
67. In it I brought forward that I had been put in detention for forty four days on the basis of the statement of one person only. I next said that the whole dossier was contaminated and had its foundation on falsified documents and forgery. I next asked Mr Teresa Diana Croes to immediately release me and to declare the Public Prosecuting Agency was disallowed the prosecution of my case.
68. After that she allowed Mr Willem Ruud Rosingh to speak. Mr Rosingh was very short and concise in his requisition and said that there was no evidence against me of threats and malicious injury to property. For that reason I could go home right away as far as he was concerned.
69. After Mr Drs Teresa Diana Croes Fernandes had looked at the Head District Attorney Mr Willem Ruud Rosingh, the latter suddenly said that he wanted to see a psychiatric rapport concerning me. Afterwards he remained silent.
70. Then the lawyer Mr J.L. Petrocchi spoke, he too was short and concise. He said that this case concerned a family problem one to one, that there was no proof of threats or malicious injury to property. He then asked for my immediate release. Next an adjournment of ten minutes was asked.
71. When they returned the chairman Mr Teresa Diana Croes Fernandes Pedra, together with Mr Debby Angela and Mr Petra de Bruin said that the objections and arguments which had led to the order of detention still existed.
72. I then clearly told Mr Teresa Diana Croes that I would not cooperate with an psychiatric examination; that a healthy person does not need a medical doctor and that only sick people need a doctor.
73. On the 27th of September 2001 I received a copy from the closed chamber of the court. To my amazement I saw that malicious injury to property was changed into maltreatment by chairman Mr Drs Teresa Diana Croes Fernandes Pedra, Mr Petra de Bruin and Mr E.M. Debby Angela.
74. On the 1st of October 2001 I sent a letter to the head district attorney Mr Ginkel. This letter was answered on the 10th of October 2001 by the head district attorney and acting head district attorney Mr Frits C.V. de Groot. He advised me to lodge my complaint against the public prosecuting agency by means of my lawyer and the district attorney who handled my case.
75. In my letter I had clearly pointed out to him the fact that my rights had been trampled upon by the district attorneys Mrs Carla Jacqueline Hemmes-Boender and Eliva Elvira Lugo, that they, lawyers, police and the public prosecuting agency were violating my human rights.
76. On the 3rd of October 2001 I sent for the fifth time an angry letter to the chairman of the court of appeal at Curaçao, Mr Luis A.J. de Lannoy, as he had so far not answered any of my previous letters. This time he did respond on the 17th of October 2001. He told me that if I were not able of forwarding my complaints in a decent and civilised manner he then did not wish to correspond with me and all my future letters would remain unanswered, so replied Mr Ing Luis J.A. de Lannoy.
77. On the 4th o October 2001 I sent a letter to the governor of Aruba Mr Olindo Koolman, Mr Nelson Oduber and mrs Marisol Tromp and to Mr Rudy Croes. The last three were at the time members of the opposition, they were members of parliament.
78. The governor of Aruba, Olindo Koolman, Nelson Oduber and Marisol Tromp have to this day not reacted to a single letter of me. The only one who had replied to my letter of the 12th of December 2001 was Hyacintho Rudolfo Croes as the Secretary of Justice. His reply hit me like a cold shower.
79. After I had explained everything in my letter concerning the crimes of the public prosecuting agency, he informed me to bring a charge against the public prosecuting agency through my lawyer and that the complaint would then be handled by the public prosecuting agency self. I was ignored and my rights were again trampled upon.
80. In the newspaper “La Prensa” of the 18th of December 2001, page 22, there was written that the secretary of justice Hyacintho Rudolfo Croes had suspended the managing director of the C.I.A.
81. The secretary of justice Hyacintho Rudolfo Croes had learned the information from gossip by other co- workers of the C.I.A. What is striking is that those co-workers were or are members of M.E.P., the political party of the secretary.
82. On the 24th of January 2002 there again was written in the newspaper “La Prensa” on page 24 that the secretary of justice Hyacintho Rudolfo Croes had publicly apologised to a co-worker (mrs Miriam Jansen) of ATA, because he had taken away her official car on basis of gossip and without a reason regarding it.
83. Namely he was called by telephone by someone who ‘told’ him (gossip) that mrs Miriam Jansen used the official car in weekends to drive around with her members of the family. Without thinking the secretary of justice Hyacintho Rudolfo Croes immediately had the official car taken away from her. It later on turned out that she had driven around with international reporters in the weekend and had therefore been working!
84. The secretary of justice Hyacintho Rudolfo Croes takes measures on the basis of gossip, but my case he does not take seriously. And that while I do have proof and have demonstrated that I am discriminated against, am treated unfairly and my rights are trampled upon.
85. On the 4th of October 2001 I was locked up exactly fifty two days on the basis of the statement of one person who had lodged a false complaint against me. The statement of that person is additionally falsified by police officer Geraldine Annette Frolijk Olivierra. So this means that S.A.T.O. taking down the procès-verbal has committed forgery.
86. On the last mentioned date the person who had–in a plot-lodged a complaint against me through his lawyer, had abused my innocent under aged children. My under aged children were namely manipulated to testify against me and make slandering statements against their wills and without them realising what they were doing.
87. In the copy of the procès-verbal my children were first taken down as ‘witnesses’. Whereas they received the status of ‘suspects’ at the end of the procès-verbal.
88. On the 12th of October 2001 I sent a letter to the head district attorney Mr Frits de Groot in which I again told him everything concerning me what was going on. I have never received a reply to this letter.
89. But it is written in the newspaper ‘Diario’ of December 2001, on page 89, that the head district attorney , Mr Frits C.V. de Groot, had called to account the managing director of C.I.A., Mr G. Keteldijk, because he had heard on the radio (on station Top 95) that he had given a prisoner, mr G. Paulina (the former managing director of the D.O.O.V.) privileged treatment. So he does take his time to react to gossip. Which he had nota bene heard on the radio and had taken measures. This is the state of affairs at the public prosecuting agency of Aruba.
90. On the 14th of October 2001 I was called because I so called had a “visitor” for me. When I went to the visiting room, there was nobody there. Then I was told that my visitor was sitting in the office. I walked up to there and encountered a Dutch gentleman whom I absolutely did not know. I introduced myself, but he did not do so. After I had asked him three times for his name and when I told him I would leave if he did not answer, he replied after much hesitation that he was a psychiatrist. I asked him what he wanted of me.
91. He told me that he had come on the instructions to make a psychiatrist rapport of me. I told him that the public prosecuting agency had no right to send him to me without me having been informed. I also said to the psychiatrist that the public prosecuting agency had no right to make a psychiatrist rapport of me without my permission, because I had clearly told Mr Teresa Diana Croes that I would not cooperate with people who are mentally not all right and who also violate human rights. I thanked him for coming and I left.
92. He called me back and asked me to listen to him. I did so and he asked me why I did not wish to cooperate. I told him I did not want to cooperate because the public prosecuting agency is corrupt, falsifies documents, commits forgery and also violates the rights of man. Then I left.
93. On the 24th of October 2001 I got a strange summons from judge-commissary M r John S. Kuyperdaal. When I arrived there, the lawyer J.L. Petrocchi arrived. He hesitated for a long time and finally said that I had to declare myself guilty. If I complied the case would be closed after which I could go home, so said Mr Petrocchi. In a reaction to that I told him that he now wanted me to declare myself guilty while he had previously asked for clearance for me on the 26th of September 2001. These two points of view taken in by Mr Petrocchi conflict with each other and are utterly incomprehensible; apart from that Mr J.L. Petrocchi himself has a large problem being addicted to alcohol. For that reason I then fired him.
94. I was then summoned by the clerk of the court. We were four persons together in the closed chamber of the court: Judge-commissary Mr John S. Kuyperdaal, the clerk of the court, a court supervisor and I. After waiting for some time I asked them why they had not yet begun. They told me that they were waiting for my lawyer. I told that they could stop waiting for my lawyer, because I had already fired him.
95. The judge-commissary Mr John S. Kuyperdaal said that the psychiatric rapport was ready.
96. I asked judge-commissary John S. Kuyperdaal which psychiatric rapport he was referring to. He did not reply, but said to me that the case would be closed and if I wanted to say anything to that. I told him that they had already been doing exactly what they wanted and that they could continue doing so so far as I was concerned. I told judge-commissary Mr John S. Kuiperdal that he violated human rights and was corrupt.
97. The court supervisor John Maduro was also present and he summoned me to respect the judge-commissary. I told him that such was impossible, because he did not respect my human rights and cooperated in a plot against the rights of man.
98. He told me that he would make a rapport against me. I told him that he first had to make a rapport against his superior Gerard Keteldijk and his colleagues who also abused the human rights of prisoners and that he could only then submit a rapport against me. I also told him that he was not informed of the fact that he was not allowed to be in the closed chamber of the court. He then remained silent.
99. On the 26th of October 2001 I was punished for sixty days by supervisor Bolchi Rodriquez because I had told another prisoner, who was sick, that already for five months there had not been a medical doctor present in the CIA.
100. On the 30th of October 2001 I was maltreated and strangled by supervisor Gregory Rodriguez, Bolchi Rodriguez’s brother, because I had protested against my detention and had stated that I would lodge complaints. I lodged a complaint against supervisor Grovel, but nothing was done with it. Because one person covers the violations of another.

Part three (3)of:
THE WORK OF THE PUBLIC PROSECUTING AGENCY OF ARUBA OF THE INSULAR TERRITORY OF THE KINGDOM OF THE NETHERLANDS!!!

Posted by: Carlos Severino Tromp | April 25, 2008 at 07:24 PM

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: May 12, 2008, 06:22:26 PM »

101. On the 31st of October 2001 I was again called by Mr John S, Kuyperdaal. For the umpteenth time I asked him personally and by means of a letter without success to give me access to the dossier of my criminal case. He then said to me that it was not he who had prolonged my detention, but that it happened on the instructions of district attorney Mr Carla Jacqueline Hemmes-Boender. My detention was again continued for thirty days. I called Mr John S. Kuyperdaal corrupt and a violator of human rights and walked away.
102. On the 13th of November 2001 I was suddenly for the first time unexpectedly called to go to the psychiatrist. I refused to do so. But supervisor XXX whom I knew and who wanted to go shopping in the city said me to go anyway; we could cruise for a while in the city and if I didn’t want to go to the psychiatrist, we would just return home to the prison. I am a victim of crimes against humanity, committed by the government of the insular territory under the auspices of the kingdom of the Netherlands.
103. We drove around in the city and next we went to the psychiatrist. I told the psychiatrist that the supervisor had to stay with me in the consultation room. But the psychiatrist nevertheless sent him away. Then the psychiatrist Hendrikus Antonio’s Eldimiro van Gaalen that a new complaint was lodged against me. I asked him whether he was a detective or police and I next left his office.
104. On the 15th of November 2001 I finally received the dossier of the criminal case of the public prosecuting agency of Aruba, numbered P-01059/01. To my amazement all documents were falsified by the abovementioned persons. Briefly, a contamination dossier, just like those who compiled it. The mentioned dossier contained extra articles of law of the Penal Code, but the corresponding criminal facts connected to them were absent.
105. Also the act of appeal with my handwriting on it was falsified by supervisor Beltran Odor of the Population C.I.A.
106. On the 17th of November 2001 we heard around 22.00 p.m. a hard yelling. We concluded immediately that a fight was going on. Next day we heard that some guards had thrown a sheet over the face of their victim ( a prisoner called Alex Matthew in the CIA concentration camp in Aruba) and had him then completely beaten up.
107. Owing to the fact that all lawyers were too occupied to handle my case, my sister finally sent me another lawyer to me on the 21st of November 2001, namely Harold Falconi. I told him everything and showed him all documents. He told me that not a single date in the dossier was matching anymore since the district attorney Mr Carla Jacqueline Hemmes-Boender had falsified the instructions of incarceration and had therefore committed forgery. He also said that additional articles of Penal Law had been added, without the matching offences, thus H. Falconi.
108. The lawyer Harold Falconi confirmed to me that the public prosecuting agency is corrupt. He made an appointment with me for the 26th of November 2001 and promised to help me.
109. On the 21st of November 2001 I received a summons (subpoenated) by the district attorney Mr Carla Jacqueline Hemmes-Boenders to appear nine days later at court in the first instance on the 30th of November 2001 without a lawyer (with only nine days to go).
110. On the 25th of November 2001 my daughter came to visit me. She asked me to forgive her what she had stated against me contrary to the truth. She also said that she had been put out of the house three weeks before that. She asked me to leave the crimes in the hands of God.
111. On the 26th of November 2001 the lawyer appeared. Harold Falconi then said to me that I could yell to him as much as I wanted but that he did not believe what I had told and shown him. He said that the public prosecuting agency was right.
112. I asked him if he did not have principles or integrity so that he could say those things to me. He told me that he would again go to the public prosecuting agency and that he would come back the next day to defend me.
113. On the 27th of November 2001 the lawyer Harold Falconi returned and said to me that my case was a “simple” case. I only had to declare myself guilty and I would then be released without having to appear before the judge. I refused, however, to declare myself guilty contrary to the truth.
114. He then said that we had a difference of opinion and that he would return the money paid to my sister and he walked away. Till this day Harold Falconi did not return the money and is never available at his office. (the lawyer Harold Falconi also secretly collaborated with the abovementioned persons). I know him and he has his own problems: he is namely addicted to gambling and attends cock fighting-tournaments (en gallera) to earn money. Harold Falconi has swindled me.
115. On the 30th of November 2001 my name appeared in the most read morning paper ‘Diario Aruba’ on page 21, between the names of a lot of heavy criminals : namely bank robbers, burglars, rapers of women, drug dealers, persons on drug addiction and similar. Under my name literally was written that I had to appear before the court for maltreatment, making threats to bodily harm, burglary and a lot more. The spokesman of the public prosecuting agency of Aruba was at the time the super district attorney Mr Elivia Elvira Lugo.
116. On the 30th of November 2001 I appeared at the court session in first instance without a lawyer. I had urgently requested a lawyer, without success, however. I then told them that they had manipulated all the lawyers, so that I was without one. They nonetheless refused to honour my request and Mr Petra de Bruin simply began with the treatment of my case in court.
117. District attorney Carla Jacqueline Hemmes-Boenders started with the question if I wanted to go back to the Netherlands. I told her I would go back to the Netherlands when I wanted and not when they wanted that. I told her that Aruba was my country of birth and nobody has the right to deport me from my own country. She told me that this case was very serious, as I was a danger to society.
118. Afterwards she again asked me whether I wanted to go to the Netherlands I repeated that Aruba was my country of birth and that nobody could send me away from it. She then nodded with her head, repeated the fact that I refused to leave Aruba and pulled out a psychiatric rapport from under all her papers and began reading out aloud from it. In the psychiatric rapport was written that I was a danger to society as well to myself, so district attorney Hemmes-Boenders. She then added that I should be compulsory interned in the Netherlands in a psychiatric hospital in he framework of disposal to the government.
119. While she went on reading aloud all that nonsense, I asked three times in a loud voice to the judge Mr Petra de Bruin to call to account the district attorney for what she was saying. She abused her power, she was lying and making threats and I felt that my health and life were in danger. I was use of my rights and obligations as a human being. And as my human rights were in danger through the fault of a white collar criminal, namely Mr Carla Jacqueline Hemmes-Boenders. As a protest I threw my chair towards her ( to her left side of the body).
120. In between I casually mention that the public prosecuting agency of Aruba has also manipulated the media by handing out false information over me. She had namely, contrary to the truth, told that I already had had psychiatric problems in the past and that my psychiatric report was long. I moreover declare that I have never in my life had dealings with a psychiatrist, so I have never been examined by a psychiatrist.
121. The judge Petra de Bruin asked me whether I had declared that the public prosecuting agency was corrupt. I confirmed her question and also said that I could prove it.
122. The judge Petra de Bruin became as red as a tomato and then began to talk about something else. She mentioned the fact that my children had made a statement against me. But she forgot to mention that such had happened under the influence of manipulation and force.
123. The district attorney Mr Carla Jacqueline Hemmes-Boenders said that I was for 75 % not responsible for my deeds and that I compulsory had to be locked up in a psychiatric institution in the Netherlands or on Curaçao.
124. I ask myself who is making a fool of who?
125. If I were not accountable for 75%, how is it possible then that I have to stand before a judge and a district attorney and besides have to account for myself without a lawyer or other representative? Again the question must be asked who is making a fool of who? What is hidden under these facts? Are these persons honest? Do they have principles?
126. Why are negotiating judge Mr Petra de bruin and district attorney Mr Carla Jacqueline Hemmes-Boenders, who are 100% accountable with me concerning my freedom? I who am 75% unaccountable?
127. They who know better, if I am unaccountable for 75%, are negotiating with a man who is for 75% unaccountable for his deeds. Who is fooling who? European persons of Dutch nationality, judges and district attorneys are those who commit crimes. There is no difference between Adolf Hitler and this gang of criminals!
128. This is a shame! Violence against a psychiatric patient; violence against integrity, justice, human rights and so on committed by judges and district attorneys.
129. Because the public prosecuting agency of Aruba was well informed of all their deeds, they wanted to lock me up in a psychiatric institution and ruin my mental health so that they could cover up all their crimes. The so called judge said afterwards that she would pronounce in fourteen days.
130. In the CIA I was locked up for three days in my own cell. I was allowed nothing, not even “given an airing”. On the 3rd of December 2001 I was locked up for ten days in a solitary confinement cell. When the guard brought me to that cell, he accidentally opened up by accident ‘’a wrong’’ cell. I could look inside (by means of the light of the opened door); so in the dark confinement cell a man was laying handcuffed to hands and at his feet a chain. He was of Colombian nationality (CIA concentration Camp Aruba).
131. Then we went to another solitary confinement cell; cell number 5. In there I saw a native man from Aruba, called Alex Matthew, he was naked and also tied to hands and feet. Mister Matthew was severely maltreated. The Colombian as well as mister Matthew were thirsty and yelled in vain for water. I was locked up in solitary confinement cell number 4, without light, fresh air and water on the instructions of managing director Gerald Keteldijk at CIA Concentration Camp Aruba.
132. On the 4th of December 2001 I was called for an appointment request by me with the Committee of Supervision. Yet I refused to go to the appointment, because Mr Elivia Elvira Lugo would function as Committee of Supervision at this meeting.
133. On the 8th of December 2001 at 09.00 a.m. we heard a loud noise in the CIA from our solitary confinement cells. In the afternoon a man called Isidro Blancheville was taken to the solitary confinement cell complex. He told us that the supervisor Grovell and two more guards had tied him with handcuffs to the bars and had then maltreated him. He was so badly maltreated that his arm was fractured. Two days later he was taken along. After a week he came back and ha bandages round his whole arm (CIA concentration camp Aruba).
134. On the 14th of December 2001 I again went to the court for the sentence conform the judgement of judge Mr Petra de Bruin. I had to be locked up for one year in a pschychiatric institution. With other words I got an arrangement, instead of punishment. The arrangement would be carried out as follows: when the year had passed, the judge would three weeks later again pronounce sentence. Then the mentioned arrangement would be continued for yet another year. And so it would continue. I would then be locked up in a psychiatric institution for the rest of my life.
135. After the judge Mr Petra de Bruin had read aloud her judgement, I wanted to protest against that, because this was a plot against me under the guidance of Super district attorney Mr Eliva Elvira Lugo, the head district attorney Mr Drs Teresa Diana Croes Fernandes, colleagues and cronies. I was next dragged outside by the security guard of the public prosecuting agency, called Dutch Jake. Jake hit me with his fist in my back and even pulled at my ears. He did so as well on the return journey from the court as when returning to the prison.

Posted by: Carlos Severino Tromp | April 25, 2008 at 07:27 PM

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: May 12, 2008, 06:24:39 PM »

136. On Saturday the 15th of December 2001 at about 13.00 p.m. the psychiatrist Hendrikus Antonio’s Eldimiro van Gaalen came to my cell without my permission. He begged me to listen to him for a moment and told me that the psychiatric report from which Mr Carla Jacqueline Hemmes-Boenders had quoted on the sitting in court had not been drawn up by him.
137. On the 17th of December 2001 I put in an appeal against the sentence in first instance by Mr Petra de Bruin.
138. Seven days after the judgement on the 21st of December 2001 I received a summons from the head district attorney, acting public prosecutor Mr Frits C.V. de Groot to appear on the 3rd of January 2002 at 11.00 a.m., so 19 days later at the sitting of the court of appeal of justice. That same night we had a cell roll call. I then told to commissary of police Jan van Straten what had happened in the CIA and what they had done to me. He took his time to listen to me and confirmed that this was inhuman and wrong.
139. On the 3rd of January 2002 at 11.00 a.m. I appeared to their amazement on the sitting of the court (normally speaking not a single person appears on a sitting of the courting so short a time).
140. On that day I communicated to that slyly operating public prosecutor, violator of human rights, Mr Elivia Elvira Lugo, the chairman of the court of appeal Mr Teresa Diana Croes Fernandes Pedra, the judge, Mr Onno E. Mulder and Mr Jaap de Vroome that I wanted to have no dealings with them. I also demanded that I wanted judges from Curacao for my case and that a lawyer had to be present. Finally after long discussions they honoured my request, before at first refusing to comply with my demands.
141. In the meantime the real head district attorney acting public prosecutor Mr Frits C.V. de Groot was sitting in a hiding place waiting for his colleagues busy negotiating and violating human rights.
142. Afterwards the president Mr Teresa Diana Croes Fernandes asked me if I thought that the public prosecutor agency was a criminally organised network. My answer was :”Yes, I told that I could even prove it and you are now also confirming my allegation with that question” .
143. On the 24th of January 2002 after the head district attorney Mr Frits C.V. de Groot, also acting public prosecutor, had come out of his place of hiding, I received another summons from him to appear on Monday the 18th of February 2002 to appear before the court. I am a victim of crimes against humanity, committed by the government of the insular territory Aruba under the auspices of the kingdom of the Netherlands.
144. On the 24th of January 2002 my sister sent a lawyer Mr Rossi Marchena to me. I explained everything that was going on. He told me that the public prosecuting agency was committing a crime against me and that such was a bloody shame!
145. He looked at all the documents I had with me. He promised me that he would go to the public prosecuting agency to fetch my dossier of my penal case and that I had to trust him because he would help me. After four days I called my sister. She told me that Mr Marchena had told her that he had demanded from Mr Carla Jacqueline Hemmes-Boenders to immediately release me, because I was held illegally captive. Her answer was that this was impossible, because I was an aggressive person and that in the Netherlands I had stabbed my brother.
146. On the 1st of February 2002 I received the make-shift copy of the dossier of my criminal case; my authentic dossier had become lost ’just like that’. In the dossier were amongst things a psychiatric report drawn by H. Antonio Eldimiro van Gaalen and the criminal sentence of the 14th of December 2001 by Mr Petra de Bruin, which was scandalous!
147. On the 13th of February 2002 Mr Rossi Marchena came up to me. He told me the same thing he had told my sister, namely that he had demanded from the public prosecution agency to release me, because I was ‘illegally’ imprisoned. As a reaction to that the public prosecutor agency had communicated that such was impossible, because I was an aggressive person and that I had stabbed my brother in the Netherlands.
148. Mr Marchena told me that he could let the measure already applied, the captivity in a psychiatric institution, changed into a prison sentence of one year and a half (by means of an agreement with the public prosecuting agency). To realise this, however, I had to sign that I agreed with that. I refused to do so, however, because I was innocent. I told him that I had to be released from prison. He shared my opinion and said that we would again meet on the 18th of January 2002 at court. He still expressly said to trust him.
149. On the 18th of January 2002 in the morning, when we were sitting in the bus on the way to the court of appeal of justice, an order was given by radio to the guards to chain me on hands and feet. Once I had arrived there, the chains were loosened again and I was freed from my awkward situation. On the abovementioned date Mr Frits C.V. de Groot, head district attorney/acting public prosecutor was again sitting in his hiding place.
150. After a while the fake acting public prosecutor general, violator of human rights, Mr Elivia Elvira Lugo came up to major Franklin Tromp and ordered him to immediately chain me at hands and feet.
151. I saw and heard that myself. When I protested against this, major Franklin Tromp said to me: “You heard and saw who gave the order, didn’t you? Public prosecutor general Mr Lugo has given that order”; so spoke major Tromp.
152. Once in front of the bench, I respectfully greeted the members of the court, namely chairman Mr M.M.M. Tillema, Mr B.M. Mesa and Mr D. van den Brink. Afterwards I asked the president of the court of appeal if my chains could be released, because I was sane and healthy and not dangerous, as was claimed. Because the people who had imprisoned me and had given the order to bind me at hands and feet, were sick and dangerous.
153. She asked me if I promised to behave and that she could trust me. I repeated that I was sane and healthy and that I knew what I was doing; it was her choice whether she wished to trust me. She immediately gave the order to loosen the chains, though the devious public prosecutor Mr Elivia Elvira Lugo, a violator of human rights, clearly showed that she did not approve and preferred having me chained up.
154. The treatment of the case could then begin. The judge, Mrs Mr M.M.M. Tillema, immediately began with reading the procès-verbal and next the statement of the person who had lodged a complaint against me. I told the judge that she should first ask me why I had put in an appeal before with beginning with the reading of the aforementioned statement. Afterwards she let me speak. I then told her that I was locked up without having committed crimes, proof, witnesses and on the basis of a dossier of a criminal case founded upon falsified statements and forged documents.
155. After she had read the statement concerned, she asked me in a strange manner if I understood the Dutch language. I explained to her that I read, spoke and wrote Papiamento, Spanish, English and German.
156. When she began with the psychiatric report, I explained to her that I had never in my life been examined by a psychiatrist and that the psychiatric report concerned was falsified for that reason. At that moment my lawyer Mr Rossi Marchena rose and said to adjourn the treatment of the case for a moment.
157. Next Mr Marchena requested to the acting president Mr M.M.M. Tillema to treat the case with closed doors, because he wanted to make some kind of statement. The public had to leave the hall. Once everybody was outside, the treatment of the case continued.
158. He said that I had asked him to call up as a witness five prisoners, the psychiatrist Dr H. Antonio Eldimiro van Gaalen, all district attorneys and judges who had had dealings with the dossier. Acting public prosecutor general head district attorney Mr Frits C.V. de Groot did not agree with that.
159. Immediately afterwards public prosecutor Mr Elivia Elvira Lugo rose and asked to speak and demanded to let me be locked up in a psychiatric institution, because I was not responsible for 75 % for my deeds and besides dangerous to society and to myself.
160. In view of this demand I asked the lawyer Rossi Marchena what kind of game he was playing. He let the public, that consisted out of my family, be taken out of the hall to let me be tried alone in the court in a closed court session.
161. when the acting president Mr M.M.M. Tillema understood what was going on, she gave the order to let the public again enter. When the public had entered, Mr M.M.M. Tillema said that the treatment of the case would be continued on the 25th of March 2002 and closed the court session.
162. Afterwards the judge congratulated me and said that I had behaved well and that I had proven to be clear headed. She then advised me to seek a ’second opinion’ at another psychiatrist. I told her that there never was a ‘first’ opinion, so let alone search for a ‘second’ opinion.
163. On the 25th of February 2002 the lawyer Mr Marchena came up to me and told me to have me examined by the psychiatrist Dr Broekhoven. I refused to do so. He asked me why I did not want that. I told him my sister had called Dr Broekhoven. She had got an answering machine at the line which conveyed the message that if Dr Broekhoven was not available, Dr Hendricus Antonio’s Eldimiro van Gaalen should then be called, because they cooperated.
164. Mr Marchena continued begging me to do it after all and if the report was still negative for me, he would then destroy the report. I nonetheless still refused to cooperate to a first psychiatric examination.
165. After this the lawyer Mr Marchena took out a laptop computer and pinned in a number. He next wrote something on the viewing screen after which he again removed everything. Afterwards he again pinned in the number and asked me to write on the viewing screen the reason why I did not want to cooperate to a psychiatric examination that would be done by Dr Broekhoven. I wrote on the viewing screen in Papiamento:” Because the public prosecuting agency of Aruba is corrupt and falsifies documents”. I then urgently asked to stop nagging about “psychiatrist”. I told Mr Marchena that he had to take action with the fact that he knew a plot was going on against me and that a lot of documents were falsified.
166. The following persons were involved one way or the other with the falsified documents. Mr Elivia Elvira Lugo, Mr Carla Jacqueline Hemmes-Boenders, public prosecutor Mr Teresa Croes-Fernandes Pedra, Mr Willem Ruud Rosingh, Mr Petra de Bruin, Mr E.M. Debby Angela, Mr Frits C.V. de Groot, assistant district attorney Mr O. Rasmijn, Mr John S. Kuyperdaal, Mr Cor Slothouder, Mr Ono Mulder, Mr Jaap de Vroome, Dr H. Antonio Eldimiro van Gaalen, Mr G. Hoevertsz, from the Stichting Reclassering (Foundation of Rehabilitation of prisoners), a co-worker of population (registration), CIA Beltran Odor, Alicia Leonard CIA, police officer taking down a procès-verbal Geraldine Annette Frolijk-Olivierra and police station commander Roddel Juan de Dios Poulina, lawyers O.N. Flanders, mr. Petrochi ,Harold Falconi and mr. Rossi Marchena.
167. Mr Marchena promised me that he would work on my case and that he would return on the 19th of March 2002 (six days before my appearance in court), but his coming turned out to be false.
168. Later on my sister told me that Mr Rossi Marchena had swindled her by asking AWG 900,-- ( nine hundred Aruba florins) for a new psychiatric examination. This while I had clearly told Mr Marchena that I would not under any circumstances cooperate to a first psychiatric examination and that the public prosecuting agency should make a psychiatric report for itself for her misdeeds and violations of human rights. Mr Marchena laughed at this. Mr Rossi Marchena is himself a witness that I on the 18th of February 2002 said at court that I could not cooperate to a psychiatric report.
169. On the 26th of February 2002 I received a summons from the public prosecuting general Mr Teresa Diana Croes-Fernandes Pedra to appear on the 25th of March 2002 at 15.00 p.m. before the court of appeal.
170. On the 13th of March 2002 at 17.35 p.m. the guard Gilbert Werleman came up to me and asked me to talk to psychiatrist Hendricus Antonio’s Eldimiro van Gaalen, because he was waiting for me. I refused to do that and I told him I wanted to have no dealings with that scoundrel Hendricus Antonio Eldimiro van Gaalen.

Posted by: Carlos Severino Tromp | April 25, 2008 at 07:28 PM

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: May 12, 2008, 06:25:01 PM »

Interesting story Carlos tells here.  He definitely has an ax to gind with officials on Aruba.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: May 12, 2008, 06:25:36 PM »

171. However, ten minutes later, so on the 13th of march 2002 at 17.45 p.m. that scoundrel Hendricus Antonio Eldimiro van Gaalen personally came to my cell without asking my permission and began bothering me. Because of that I threw a piece of timber at him. This gave him a start and he ran away. Then I called the supervisors Kees Hoop and the guards Juan Carlos Hessel and Gilbert Werleman.
172. I asked them why that bandit Hendricus Antonio Eldimiro van Gaalen came to my cell without my permission. The supervisor told me that he had clearly told him that I did not want to see him and that it was besides already past office hours. So van Gaalen kept on insisting supervisor Kees Hoop to let him go to my cell.
173. On the 25th of March 2002 at 14.00 p.m. all prisoners who had to go to the court, were taken out of their cell, except me. After I saw that it was 14.45 p.m., I asked the remaining prisoners to help me by banging on the doors till they came to get me.
174. On the 25th of March 2002 at 15.15 p.m. the guard XXX, came to me. He asked me what was the matter. I told him that I had to be at the court of appeal at 15.00 p.m. and I showed him the summons. He got angry and said that the guards who work in front also had received a copy of the summons. He did not approve of their doings and did his utmost to transport me as quickly as possible to the court of appeal.
175. I came there at 15.55 p.m. and was at once called inside by the usher. When the case began a while later I said to the chairman Mr H. de Doelder that he had not even asked me why I had appealed. I also told him that all documents and statements in the dossier of the penal case in front of him were falsified.
176. I then said to the chairman Mr H. den Doelder that it was a plot from the unjust public prosecutor general Mr Elivia Elvira Lugo, the district attorney Mr Carla Jacqueline Hemmes-Boenders and the head district attorney of justice also acting public prosecutor general Mr Frits C.V. de Groot against me.
177. The reason for this so called plot is that I had lodged a complaint against the district attorney of justice, Mr Elivia Elvira Lugo for making threats and attempts of intimidation. And against the members of the police force I had lodged a complaint for maltreatment, theft, abuse of power and violation of human rights. It therefore has to be established that Mr Elivia Elvira Lugo and consorts have plotted by way of revenge. This with the object to have me locked up for a long period of time in a psychiatric institution so that my mental health would be ruined.
178. The acting president of the court of appeal, Mr H. den Doelder, acted as if he were deaf and let Dr Hendricus Antonio Eldimiro van Gaalen come forward and be interrogated under oath. The judge began to interrogate him. Dr Hendricus Antonio Eldimiro van Gaalen began to say that he did not recollect anything and began to speak in a negative way about me, but could not prove that he had examined psychiatrically or that he had had an appointment for a psychiatric examination.
179. After judge Mr H. den Doelder had noticed that doctor Hendricus Antonio Eldimiro van Gaalen was shaking (he was very nervous) and could not say when or where he had examined me, he sent him away.
180. It was clear that the psychiatrist Hendricus Antonio Eldimiro van Gaalen had committed perjury! I afterwards let the judge Mr H. den Doelder see the document in which the judge-commissary John S. Kuyperdaal declared that the psychiatric report of Dr Hendricus Antonio Eldimiro van Gaalen was finished on the date 24th of October 2001.
181. I next let the judge Mr H. den Doelder see the copy of the psychiatric report in which Dr Antonio Eldimiro van Gaalen declared that this report was drawn up on the 20th of November 2001. The psychiatric report mentioned nothing about my upbringing, my parents, my education, my health, etcetera, etcetera. In the report were only negative things about my person.
182. Besides Eldimiro van Gaalen writes in the report that he, according to the patient (my person), now also forms part of the conspiracy against the patient. I am the victim of crimes against humanity, committed by the government of the insular territory of Aruba under the auspices of the kingdom of the Netherlands.
183. This he did not have to write down. Because, when a doctor in reality makes a report, he is certain of his work. That is enough proof that the report is good and credible. Then he does not have to mention those stupid things.
184. Afterwards I produced the order of incarceration from the district attorney Mr Carla Jacqueline Hemmes-Boenders. In it was the date of the 15th of August 2001 while on the process-verbal stood the date of the 16th of August 2001. But this last date is the date on which I had to appear before the district attorney. That means that they have broken the law and have committed perjury by not bringing me up to a district attorney and judge-commissary within the legal time limit of 24 hours.
185. Next I produced the forged statement of my wife on the 13th of August 2001 and the forged statement on which stood contrary to the truth that it was mine. Both documents had the signatures missing. Again articles of law denoting committed crimes of fact and the order of incarceration were missing.
186. I asked the acting president of the court of appeal Mr H. den Doelder where my real statements were with my signatures on them. He responded that he did not know where they were. As a reaction to that I asked him on the basis of what he then intended to pronounce judgement. The judge did not reply to that.
187. I presented the acting president of the court of appeal from cases of different men who had severely maltreated their wives. They had only been locked up for ten days and subsequently released. These men had only received a suspended sentence. Mr H. den Doelder subsequently asked me to put all my documents on the table. He then closed the sitting and said that sentence would be pronounced the next day on the 26th of March 2002 at 11 o’clock.
188. In reality I did not have faith in this man H. den Doelder. For that reason I had only given him four copies and a receipt instead of all.
189. The plead note of the lawyer Mr Rossi Marchena appeared to be more or less fine, but on the moment of addressing the court he said totally different things, than what was written down on the plead note.
190. On the 25th of march 2002 at 19.00 p.m. I was back at CIA. To my amazement the whole wing A had received punishment for fifteen days. This because they had helped me to make noise so that I would be taken by the guards to the court. The punishment consisted of us not receiving visitors, not use the telephone, were not let out of our cells to be aired, and that the cells were not washed. The doors of the cells were locked for fifteen days . this was on the order of the managing director Freddy Maduro.
191. On the 26th of March 2002 the same thing happened as the previous day. Again they took other prisoners along and let me be remained locked up. Again making noise brought about that they came to fetch me to bring me to the court of appeal. I was called at once. On that day the judge pronounced sentence and I was condemned to ten months imprisonment.
192. I doubt the integrity of the court of appeal of justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. This because I was sentenced for ten months without me being told the reason of this sentence.
193. Besides I have not till today received the judgement concerned. I went several times to the court of appeal of justice in the J.G. Emaustraat # 51-and the public prosecuting agency of Aruba, at the time situated on the Avenida Alo Tromp # 1 with the urgent request to receive the mentioned arrest. My request, however, was never granted. Every time I was told to go to Curacao or to my lawyer to receive the arrest. So the court of appeal so far still pertinently refuses to hand over the arrest to me. Further I have made contact by telephone with the court of appeal of justice on Curacao to look if I could get the arrest concerned; however, without any luck. As soon as they heard my name and knew what I was calling for they let me wait on the line.
194. Also with my lawyer Mr Marchena I was met with a rebuff. My request was not granted. So he too kept stringing me along for a long time. Three times I personally was at his office and three times I was made a fool of.
195. On the 23rd of August 2002 for the fourth time Mr Rossi Marchena told me to go take a seat while he went to fetch the arrest. Behind my back he called the police and told them that I was bothering him and that I was a thief.
196. I explained to the police that I had paid Mr Marchena to defend me and had till this moment not given me the arrest. The police said that I had to return in two weeks to give him time to find the arrest.
197. After two weeks I received nothing. Also after four years and till today I have not received anything. What kind of criminals are the Dutch police?
198. AND WHAT NOW?
199. I again address the head of state, Queen Beatrix, for the fourth time to know of which human rights the queen preaches in the world, because her representatives trample upon the rights of man with their feet.
200. To make a long story short, it was not possible for me in one way or the other to receive the judgement in which I was sentenced to ten months of imprisonment by the court of appeal.
201. This is also contrary to a fair and honest proceeding of a trial and therefore a flagrant violation of human rights by the Dutch justice department. And they claim to deserve respect, those violators of the rights of man!
202. I believe that the Dutch justice department is a house of worship of Satan! They call worldwide for respect of the rights of man and that is bold! With the foundation of the violation of human rights on their conscience and in practice! They want to mislead everybody worldwide with a view to economic advantages!
203. On the 10th of April 2002 I was finally released from prison. At the moment I was not in possession of all my clothes and possessions as those were still in our house.
204. For that reason I had requested the police to accompany me to it and retrieve my personal possessions. I did so because I was sentenced to remain at a distance of fifty meters from our house by the vile summary proceedings on the 6th of September 2001 and after waiting for a week I decided on the 17th of April 2002 to go and get my things all by myself. I, however, had to return without success as nobody was home.
205. On the 18th of April 2002 at approximately 13.00 p.m. I finally went with the police to our house to come and fetch my personal belongings. I was allowed ten minutes for that. Because of that time limit I could only take along few things. The police said that I could get back the rest of the items by means of a lawyer.
206. On the 18th of April 2002 at 18.00 p.m. I again received a court summons to appear the next day the 19th of April 2002 at 15.00 p.m. before the court.
207. On the 19th of April 2002 I again appeared before the court concerning another vile summary proceedings connected to a civil law suit. I did not have money for a lawyer and it was too short a period to get a lawyer assigned to me. I asked the judge Mr E.M. Debby Angela to postpone the summary proceedings so that I could look for a lawyer. This request was nevertheless denied by Mr Debby Angela.

Part six (6)OF THE WORK OF THE PUBLIC PROSECUTING AGENCY OF ARUBA OF THE INSULAR TERRITORY OF THE KINGDOM OF THE NETHERLANDS!!!

www.koninginnlwatismensenrechten.com

Posted by: Carlos Severino Tromp | April 25, 2008 at 07:35 PM

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: May 12, 2008, 06:30:15 PM »

Very hard to read this eloquent account of what sounds like Arubian injustice to me....and not wonder loudly if the disappearance of one Jose Manuel Vicenzo Tromp, age 30, is not somehow connected.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: May 12, 2008, 06:33:55 PM »

Very hard to read this eloquent account of what sounds like Arubian injustice to me....and not wonder loudly if the disappearance of one Jose Manuel Vicenzo Tromp, age 30, is not somehow connected.

Disappear a relative and shutup one :Carlos Severino Tromp? Does anyone know if these 2 men are related?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.