March 18, 2024, 08:45:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794014 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1720 on: May 15, 2008, 11:13:30 AM »

Actually Kermit, others have said this is not Sambo, I have always thought it was too. something is amiss.

BB
http://www.ikeepadiary.com/diary/2004/01_22_aruba_vacation/part_1/images/DSC05564.jpg
This guy showed up late night and we were told that he was a police captain. We were like "Oh shit, is he closing the place down?"
http://www.ikeepadiary.com/diary/2004/01_22_aruba_vacation/part_1/frame_index.html

I was making a point that Blonde posted SHE found the pic, when I corrected her, she then admitted she got it from another website.

SAMBO was Police Assistant Inspector

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1721 on: May 15, 2008, 11:25:06 AM »

Actually Kermit, others have said this is not Sambo, I have always thought it was too. something is amiss.

BB
http://www.ikeepadiary.com/diary/2004/01_22_aruba_vacation/part_1/images/DSC05564.jpg
This guy showed up late night and we were told that he was a police captain. We were like "Oh shit, is he closing the place down?"
http://www.ikeepadiary.com/diary/2004/01_22_aruba_vacation/part_1/frame_index.html

I was making a point that Blonde posted SHE found the pic, when I corrected her, she then admitted she got it from another website.

Yes thank-you Kermit. I know about the "diary" and what was said in it. I have posted it years ago. The confusion is that Rob said Yvonne Devries, Max's mother the one who's son went missing in aruba says the guy in the pic from the "diary" photo  is not Sambo, as Sambo took her statement when her son went missing. He was identified to me by a poster from Aruba at the time I posted the pic as Sambo and also said at the time " suprised to see him with his picture taken, he doesn't like to have it taken".

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1722 on: May 15, 2008, 11:28:08 AM »

It would be interesting to see how things look comparing the posting times and dates of Shock in relation to Shango.  Could they be one and the same?

Could 'some-one' have been IMing two posters?...ALE for example? I noticed going over the FP threads the other night that Simian seened to know just which thread to come in on. Maybe everyone did, as I didn't read back then,

BB ... there is some from page 25 to 27, I think the Wildfire link was there...IIRC Lala's listened to quite a bit of music around then! (Just going from my list and didn't read back!)

Yes Mum thankyou I did mention just before your last post that vms posted the photo on page 26. Didn't read further to know what Lalas has listened to, just said they sound good as a band.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1723 on: May 15, 2008, 11:32:53 AM »

....and I am very sure you all have seen this too, but for the sake of those of us that might have missed it:

http://web.mac.com/asolognier/iWeb/WF%20Personell%20Pages/Armin%20Solognier.html

http://www.youtube.com/user/asolognier

http://web.mac.com/asolognier/iWeb/Wild%20Fire%27s%20Stall/When%20they%20were%20ponies....html

http://web.mac.com/asolognier/iWeb/Wild%20Fire%27s%20Stall/Who%27s%20that%20mule....html

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: May 15, 2008, 11:44:00 AM »

Do you think we have connected the right dots?

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: May 15, 2008, 11:45:54 AM »

BB

I didn't say I found the picture I said I had the picture for three years

I found it on NH.NET posted in Hopes Corner by Hope

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: May 15, 2008, 11:49:58 AM »

BB

I didn't say I found the picture I said I had the picture for three years

I found it on NH.NET posted in Hopes Corner by Hope

Your post was clear to me, Blonde.

It was posted here in June '05 too. Who knows who found it first and who cares???   

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1727 on: May 15, 2008, 11:53:52 AM »

Hi Kerm, Sambo was one of 34 First Class Inspectors. IIRC. Zandaam said they were not qualified to preform the work assigned in Natalee's case. I'm sure you know that... just saying.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1728 on: May 15, 2008, 02:44:31 PM »

Hi Kerm, Sambo was one of 34 First Class Inspectors. IIRC. Zandaam said they were not qualified to preform the work assigned in Natalee's case. I'm sure you know that... just saying.

Funny thing is he(Sambo) was apparently qualified to take Yvonne Devries statement (and hadle the case? no sure), and in Natalees case he was not qualified so they appointed a narcotics investigator.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1729 on: May 15, 2008, 02:52:52 PM »

Funny thing is he(Sambo) was apparently qualified to take Yvonne Devries statement (and hadle the case? no sure), and in Natalees case he was not qualified so they appointed a narcotics investigator.

BB, I'm not sure what parts of an investigation Zandaam was referring to. He never clarified that. Sambo did take Yvonne's statement and probably those of David Stacey Sr.

I don't think there was any actual handling of the case. It was over as fast as it started.

No idea why Jacobs was appointed... but I can guess.

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1730 on: May 15, 2008, 03:42:07 PM »

PS I have been listening to a lot of this guys music and he is GOOD. IMO band needs to get rid of the lead singer though 

I agree...the music isn't bad at all.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: May 16, 2008, 10:32:08 AM »

BB, I'm not sure what parts of an investigation Zandaam was referring to. He never clarified that. Sambo did take Yvonne's statement and probably those of David Stacey Sr.

I don't think there was any actual handling of the case. It was over as fast as it started.

Rob,
In the DeVries case, do you know what the relationship between the DeVries family and David Stacey was?  Did they know each other prior to visiting Aruba or did they meet on Aruba?

This case has always held my interest because within two weeks of Natalee's disappearance Amigo came out with a small ariticle about how some insurance investigator had just come to Aruba stating that they were investigaing Max's family for insurance fraud.  The article named Dompig as the source of that inforamtion.  Very convenient timing for that article and I suspect it was all a complete lie put out to support their hopes that no one would believe Beth and assume Natalee's family was doing the same thing.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1732 on: May 16, 2008, 11:22:43 AM »

Rob,
In the DeVries case, do you know what the relationship between the DeVries family and David Stacey was?  Did they know each other prior to visiting Aruba or did they meet on Aruba?

This case has always held my interest because within two weeks of Natalee's disappearance Amigo came out with a small ariticle about how some insurance investigator had just come to Aruba stating that they were investigaing Max's family for insurance fraud.  The article named Dompig as the source of that inforamtion.  Very convenient timing for that article and I suspect it was all a complete lie put out to support their hopes that no one would believe Beth and assume Natalee's family was doing the same thing.

Hi TS -
There was no relationship prior to either David Stacey Sr or Jr approaching the DeVries family. One of them told Yvonne that they were watching the kids on the slide into the pool from the hotel window. So to answers your question - they met at LaCabana. There were stories that David Stacey Sr. was Yvonne's boyfriend, and that was totally fabricated.

of course it was all a lie. Hotel employees were used an investigative sources. They are part of the AHATA.

I wrote about it on my blog a long time ago.

here's the link
http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/2007/04/amigoecom-uses-propaganda-and.html

+++

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: May 16, 2008, 11:59:34 AM »

Thanks, Rob.  I have wondered about that and will check the story on your blog.  Interesting that an American may be involved in something bad happening in Aruba without actually being the victim.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1734 on: May 16, 2008, 01:14:38 PM »

Thanks, Rob.  I have wondered about that and will check the story on your blog.  Interesting that an American may be involved in something bad happening in Aruba without actually being the victim.

TS I have found my notes from my conversations with Yvonne. Give me a few minutes to go through them and type up what I have enclosed in the notes.

This probably does not belong in this thread and we have talked about it in the Dutch thread. I do see some info I must have forgotten..

+++

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: May 16, 2008, 01:37:09 PM »

TS I have found my notes from my conversations with Yvonne. Give me a few minutes to go through them and type up what I have enclosed in the notes.

This probably does not belong in this thread and we have talked about it in the Dutch thread. I do see some info I must have forgotten..

Great.  And you are right. Let me know if you decide to post your information in the Dutch thread.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1736 on: May 16, 2008, 01:37:22 PM »

David Stacey Jr told Yvonne that he was 27 when in fact he was 34.

According to Yvonne -
the Stacey were stalking them
saw the kids playing pool
ball in the pool
dinner and playing pool (billiards)

invited Max to play a game that's how they came in contact

para-sailing invitation from the Staceys (not indicated which one)

I have a name here - Elsob - I'm not sure why this name is in my notes. I do see I wrote the words patent attorney - I do not see a reason in my notes why this is here. It must have something to do with the case. 

David Stacey Sr when taken out of water was taken to polis station. DS Sr had scratches all over his body. Knuckles, hands and up arms. I have also noted a large bruise on his chest.

Max was 6 miles off shore and in a later conversation with Yvonne I found out this is in the southern area of Aruba and 6 miles down. 6 miles south and 6 miles out to sea.

the huts where the skis were rented turned out to be illegal and were closed down the next day (draw your own conclusions here).

6 foot waves that day.

Polis interrogation was conducted in English (not sure which station this took place - possible Bubali as it was the closest to La Cabana) DS Sr. took a shower. And was in the shower when Yvonne arrived. Yvonne asked why he was allowed to take a shower and the polis told her DS SR. was cold.

interrogation was on a piece of paper and there were no follow up questions.

Max was not supposed to go beyond the sand bar but apparently they did. Max admitted that they had gone beyond the sand bar on the first trip which seem to have taken place the day or two before.

Max jet-ski'd with David Stacey Jr. first and then Sr the second time.

Yvonne's statement given in English and translated to Dutch. Paid 800 dollars to have statement translated. Turned out the statements were the same  - no alterations.

DS Sr. 300 stories

in one interrogation he changed the statement multiple times.

Search and Rescue searched for only one night.

FBI worked on case for two years and nothing has happened.

for some reason I have the megantwitty@excite.com email address written down here. Yvonne may have tried to contact the H/T through this email address. I'm not totally sure why I have that in my note and can only specualte that is why.

Paul Seute interviewed David Stacey and also interviewed Yvonne.

Seems Paul Seute threatened to arrest Yvonne over her taking the jet ski responsibility wavier.  Yvonne copied the waiver and gave back the original before handing it back.

During the investigation, David Stacey Jr. stayed the three extra days.

David Stacey Sr and David Stacey Jr met through Big Brothers and DS Sr adopted DS Jr.

DS Sr. seems to have been 51 years old when this occurred.

Last note on the pages says - told themhe was watching them from a bedroom window on slide and it creeped Yvonne out

- that's about all I have in these notes -

I do not see a reference to Jules Sambo, but do know that Yvonne has told me that he took her statement also. I'm sure she has mentioned him many times.

+++

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: May 16, 2008, 02:56:46 PM »

What a creepy story and how sad for Yvonne DeVries.

6 miles out is a long way to go on a jet ski.  I wonder if there were any boats in that area then?

It makes me angry that Aruba used this 'botched investigation' to plant that seed of doubt about Natalee and her family.  These people have no souls. 

I guess that is what Shango means when he talks about Babylonians.  It puts me in mind of people who "worked for the State" back in old Russia.  Everyone feared the State unless they were part of the State.  People without souls perpetrating misery and torment on others.  That's how I think of Aruba.  Seems people are afraid to speak up.  They have to live there and do not want to upset their 'status' on the island.

I believe people on that island know what happened to Natalee and Max and Bud and Gary.  They just are too afraid to speak up.  That's how they survive in Aruba.  By keeping their mouths shut.

I think Shango may not have known what really happened to Natalee, but put together an educated guess.  Or he did know and had some bone to pick with the government. So much so he indicates they are involved in a cover up...but he seems to let Joran off the hook.  I believe in that regard, Shango got it wrong.  Joran is smack dab in the middle of Natalee's disappearance.  Did Shango 'get it wrong' on purpose?  Why would he do that?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1738 on: May 16, 2008, 03:32:15 PM »

TS, it's a horrible story and my thoughts and prayers are with Yvonne and Dominique.

I don't know the answer to your questions about Shango, but I have a feeling that we do not know who that is still to this day. We all have out thoughts on his / her identity, but something is telling me we are all wrong. Nothing in particular and there is nothing that I know that others do not, but I think we are not on the right track.

I think this was the CIA station chief for SA based on Aruba... and we may never know that person's true identity. This person is highly educated and has a vast array of literary works at his disposal. I believe that reading is his number one hobby. This person is also possesses a photographic memory and could have an IQ of over 150. in my opinion. This is not who some are trying like all hell to fit in a round hole.

I have seen some theories that do make sense and some get pretty far, but there is no way to close the deal. Something is always missing and that's not our fault, as we can only find info that is there. If the info is hidden we can not access it.

As for the 6 miles down and out - that seems to be where DS Sr. was found when he drifted. I don't think from everything I have heard that the two went there on purpose.

In my personal psychological profile for DS Sr. I believe he has an infatuation with male children. Putting it kindly.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he has some minor (pleaded down) offenses involving male children - or - that he may have an incident in the future.

***I have no degree in psychology / just using common sense***

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1739 on: May 16, 2008, 04:03:59 PM »

has anyone considered that Jean Akers is Shango?

Shango posts from Florida and near the Dutch Consulate... an Attache such as Akers could have been on Aruba during the crime and in Florida to post.

An American Consul representative could have access to the Dutch Consulate and may not need to explain her whereabouts.

For some reason she got very paranoid when Frank contacted her.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.