March 18, 2024, 07:53:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794002 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: May 19, 2008, 02:38:06 PM »

North to South

West Palm Beach International

Ft Lauderdale Exec (to my knowledge Rob -- used to be nothing larger than Lear jets and props, but maybe that's changed)

Perry
Ft Lauderdale International

Miami Exec (in Hialeah -- can find the name if you need) 
Miami International

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: May 19, 2008, 02:40:58 PM »

There is also an 'Executive Airport' in Miami -- just north of Miami International. In Hialeah. just south of Miramar.

A friend of ours used to fly in to that one all the time -- to get to the Dolphin's stadium -- which is in MIRAMAR.

Is this it Sharon? 3 miles from Dolphin's Stadium?

http://www.miami-airport.com/html/opa-locka_facilities.html

Yes! 

Opalocka -- not Hialeah (sorry)

That's still Miami.

Mirimar is the first town over the Dade county line into Broward county.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1802 on: May 19, 2008, 02:52:13 PM »

There is also an 'Executive Airport' in Miami -- just north of Miami International. In Hialeah. just south of Miramar.

A friend of ours used to fly in to that one all the time -- to get to the Dolphin's stadium -- which is in MIRAMAR.

Is this it Sharon? 3 miles from Dolphin's Stadium?

Yes! 

Opalocka -- not Hialeah (sorry)

That's still Miami.

Mirimar is the first town over the Dade county line into Broward county.

LOL...Love the Monkey Dance!!!

Rob...I will run some of the streets from your map and see where it leads... It is already 2 pages back!!!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: May 19, 2008, 03:03:07 PM »

Top image Grande's airport - airport not identified.

This is a new image I made. I'm just calling it Miramar airport to help keep the confusion to a minimum, but it is not identified.

Notice in the new image on the bottom there is a street called College Drive and one called South University Drive that runs through Route 817. Not sure if these are aviation schools or not. Some aviation school are located on airport property.

This also makes me wonder about the witness Menses who was interviewed 6-7-8 times by the ALE. Wonder if he ties in somewhere in the aviation area.

Rob...this is what I found on Rtes 817 and 824...on the boundary of Miramar and Pembroke Pines. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_State_Road_824

Still think it could be North Perry....Please tell me to shut up and be quiet if it is not!!!

Will slink away...just in case....

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KHWO

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: May 19, 2008, 03:06:03 PM »

The picture 2 pages back is definitely NORTH PERRY.

I have a map -- I just don't know how to post it.

North Perry is NOT on the northern edge of Hollywood-Ft Lauderdale International

If you want 'cross streets' for Perry Airport Mum -- try University Drive as the West border, and Pembroke Road borders the South, Pines Blvd borders the North, Southwest 72nd Ave borders the East

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: May 19, 2008, 03:07:47 PM »

LOL

Mum -- you type faster than i do 

We're looking at the same map.

It's North Perry Airport.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: May 19, 2008, 03:19:48 PM »

LOL

Mum -- you type faster than i do  Not Possible

We're looking at the same map.

It's North Perry Airport.

OK...You and I are looking at the same map....But is that the one that Rob is looking for??? 

We are allowed to be confused in this thread...it is normal!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1807 on: May 19, 2008, 04:00:57 PM »

Yes!  Finally a Ft. Lauderdale connection.  You guys are doing great today.  I have been watching and lurking so as not to ask a question...I have a tendency to do that.  I noticed someone said one of these airports only had Lear jets landing there or I guess that meant smaller private planes.  Would that not be how Oduber would travel from Aruba?  Surely he has access to a small plane or jet?  Oops!  I just asked a question...time for me to write my name in my book.  Rolling Eyes
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: May 19, 2008, 04:14:29 PM »

LALA'S, ROB

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KFXE

Bumping Mum's link to the "ft lauderdale exec airport"

Rob -- I think it does have provisions for Customs

International operations:  customs landing rights airport
US CUSTOMS AVBL 0900-2100. 

I can't tell by the jibberish what types of planes it allows (I used this airport a lot but that was 15 years ago -- only Lears and props back then -- could be different now)

But the 'airport' in Grande's photobucket is definitely North Perry Airport. Based upon the names of the streets in the photo that border the airport.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: May 19, 2008, 04:23:03 PM »

The first link is a list of all the airports. Then Florida…pics, runway diagrams and all specs. The rest I took from Sharon’s list.

http://www.airnav.com/airports/us

http://www.airnav.com/airports/us/FL

Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KFXE 

North Perry Airport
Hollywood, Florida, USA

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KHWO 

Opa Locka Airport
Miami, Florida, USA

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KOPF

Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KFLL

Miami International Airport
Miami, Florida, USA

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KMIA

Palm Beach International Airport
West Palm Beach, Florida, USA

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KPBI

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: May 19, 2008, 05:20:50 PM »

Of course I became confused when I logged out...nothing new there...Here is what Wiki said....I think Grande's is the one 2NJSons found this morning.

Rob...please help me...LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_State_Road_824

Locally known as Pembroke Road, State Road 824 is a 6.1-mile-long east-west highway in southern Broward County, Florida. Its western terminus is an intersection with South University Drive (SR 817), on the boundary between Miramar and Pembroke Pines and adjacent to North Perry Airport; its eastern terminus is an intersection with South Federal Highway (US 1/SR 5) on the boundary between Hollywood and Hallandale. Pembroke Road is a major commuter route for southern Broward County. At the eastern end, it continues into a residential area for several blocks past Federal Highway, named Moffett Street.

While North Perry Airport marks the western end of SR 824, the Hollywood Dog Track is located at the eastern end.

The SR 824 designation was originally applied to Hallandale Beach Boulevard (current SR 858), 0.5 mile to the south; at the same time, a stretch of Pembroke Road between US 441 (SR 7) and then-SR 5A had State Road 824A signage. About 1983, both streets received their present State Road designations (with the "new" SR 824 having more than double the length of the former SR 824A). The number reassignments occurred at roughly the same time that many Dade County State Roads were given new numbers in a reorganization by the Florida Department of Transportation.

Pembroke Road extends 5.5 miles past the western terminus of SR 824, primarily a residential road but also going by South Florida State Hospital (NW Corner of SR 817/University Drive) and Market Place Mall (at an intersection with SR 823).

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1811 on: May 19, 2008, 05:30:39 PM »

North to South

Ft Lauderdale Exec (to my knowledge Rob -- used to be nothing larger than Lear jets and props, but maybe that's changed)

This why I believe this was the airport Oduber used. He has a private jet.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1812 on: May 19, 2008, 05:35:23 PM »

Ladies and Gents... It's going to take me a little while to go through all those links. First I want to work on Gabe Leo's actual address and where it could tie in here.

Is there anything that needs screen captured right now?

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1813 on: May 19, 2008, 05:37:29 PM »

North to South

This why I believe this was the airport Oduber used. He has a private jet.

That is what I wanted to hear!!  Thanks!

Now, if we could just connect all those times that Andres Meneses was interviewed and why.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: May 19, 2008, 05:51:55 PM »

Ladies and Gents... It's going to take me a little while to go through all those links. First I want to work on Gabe Leo's actual address and where it could tie in here.

Well.....if the marker on the map from Grande's photobucket is correct, he lives pretty darn close to North Perry Airport   

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1815 on: May 19, 2008, 05:54:04 PM »

Ok, I found out what was wrong.

Grande's image here - 3500 ISLAND DR.

New image - 3500WEST ISLAND DR. West Island is listed as a mailing address on the land deed.

Either way he lives with in a very short distance to the airport.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: May 19, 2008, 06:03:40 PM »

Well.....if the marker on the map from Grande's photobucket is correct, he lives pretty darn close to North Perry Airport   

That is where I was at too Sharon going by the the intersections. But....

Lala's...Meneses only has 1387 pics for me to look at...and some vids...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: May 19, 2008, 06:03:48 PM »

Hi Caps...Good to see You here! 

Hi hotping,

I have been very busy with a lot of research in the Natalee case...Well the pond is the correct pond. 100% sure.
Old appartment near Kalpoes Father home in Seroe Patrishi where Scareface lived, found that the apartment was used for deflowering lost souls. lot of old past info from 2000 till now.

Hooiberg 91 , Kalpoes so called house was put on the block and sold. 

Working on what the girl did a week before. The girl is another Girl not NH. again leading to mistaken ID.
will meet with new found ALE that owns a bar...have info for caps. he is married to a Colombian...

......BRB

Hi CAPS,

I am confused and I have lots of questions.    Several times you have mentioned two girls and two video parties.  I don't think that Natalee and her friends were in Aruba the week before.  Can you please explain the two parties to us and how they connect with Natalee?

Was the Kalpoe house near Patrick's house owned by Deepak and Satish's father, a relative, or someone with the same Kalpoe name?  This is a big source of confusion.  Did Deepak and Satish live with their mother, father, or with relatives in Surinam several years ago?  Who was Patrick involved with when he had these deflowering parties?

When you say that this pond is the correct pond, what do you mean?  Did ALE find something important in the pond?  Can you tell us who was doing the investigation at the pond?  What is the next step in this investigation?

Do you know when the Kalpoe house was sold?  Who was living in the house when Natalee disappeared?  Where does the Kalpoe sister live?

Daury Rodriguez is still in jail in NJ.  Is Ramona Rodrigues-Tejada his mother?  Who is Lucilla Tejada who was arrested in the Bronx?  What did Daury do to get arrested and how does he connect to Natalee?

Who is Freddy Arambatzis Zedan?  Does this Freddy Locoman Pimp have another name?

Did Natalee know Lorenzo from earlier in the week?

CAPS, thanks for all of your help.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: May 19, 2008, 06:05:40 PM »

These are the same airport.

This from this morning...lear jets...I think...LOL
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1819 on: May 19, 2008, 07:15:58 PM »

OK... got it all unsorted . . . LOL

I see what the problem was, but thank Gawd this was only a USA problem...Grande had it flipped around...

check this now. YELLER ARROWS sync Grande's images.

Got it? Good!!! LOL

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.