March 19, 2024, 12:23:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794063 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: May 24, 2008, 06:23:42 PM »

Why is it everything we talk about on this forum goes up in flames eventually?   Is that my imagination or what?  Rolling Eyes

It's not really funny but this made me 

Me too.......
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #1901 on: May 25, 2008, 05:59:13 PM »

As I recall, Here is something that was discussed on RWV very early --back in 2005 when Shango made his/her debut -- :

Could Jossy be Dirty Hand?

Seeing as though, as other posters are now revealing nearly three years later, the Mansur family owns over half the island, is a member of the opposition party, and still has substantial interests in the free trade zone thing (where cigarettes are openly smuggled in and out of Aruba)...

Just a jolt of my memory banks from three years ago ...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1902 on: May 26, 2008, 05:30:45 AM »

As I recall, Here is something that was discussed on RWV very early --back in 2005 when Shango made his/her debut -- :

Seeing as though, as other posters are now revealing nearly three years later, the Mansur family owns over half the island, is a member of the opposition party, and still has substantial interests in the free trade zone thing (where cigarettes are openly smuggled in and out of Aruba)...

Silverfox – I am not sure if Jossy is a friend, Dirty Hand or possibly even Shango? I have done a lot of research on Jossy and the Mansur family and their businesses, both in the US and overseas going back to 1993.

Jossy and his immediate family have direct ties to Doral and Miami, Florida. The Mansur family has ties to Florida and Maracaibo, Venezuela. (Remember Freddy Zedan – Maracaibo Venezuela).

Coincidence – when I was checking the Mansur’ businesses on the Chamber Registry a few weeks ago, it went down!

All I have right now is a lot more dots!!

http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2005/10/harrytho_1023_n.php

That past was controlled by the Arubanese Volks Partij (AVP) within which Jossy Mansur, editor of the Dairio newspaper and spokesperson for the Venezuelan-origin Mansur family, is the godfather. Many members of the Mansur family (Lebanese ancestry) maintain their Venezuelan passports. Conveniently, the Mansurs maintain economic activities in Puento Fijo, Coro, Caracas and Maracaibo Venezuela. These economic activities, despite their monopoly on many tradable commodities, center on the more clandestine forms of money laundering and drug trafficking. Exchanges between Aruba and Venezuela occur routinely with the use of fastboats, owned by the Mansur family.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1903 on: May 26, 2008, 03:44:38 PM »

As we all know...even people that are into the shady side of things have very legit businesses and ventures also. 
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: May 26, 2008, 10:03:58 PM »

Silverfox – I am not sure if Jossy is a friend, Dirty Hand or possibly even Shango? I have done a lot of research on Jossy and the Mansur family and their businesses, both in the US and overseas going back to 1993.

Jossy and his immediate family have direct ties to Doral and Miami, Florida. The Mansur family has ties to Florida and Maracaibo, Venezuela. (Remember Freddy Zedan – Maracaibo Venezuela).

Coincidence – when I was checking the Mansur’ businesses on the Chamber Registry a few weeks ago, it went down!

That past was controlled by the Arubanese Volks Partij (AVP) within which Jossy Mansur, editor of the Dairio newspaper and spokesperson for the Venezuelan-origin Mansur family, is the godfather. Many members of the Mansur family (Lebanese ancestry) maintain their Venezuelan passports. Conveniently, the Mansurs maintain economic activities in Puento Fijo, Coro, Caracas and Maracaibo Venezuela. These economic activities, despite their monopoly on many tradable commodities, center on the more clandestine forms of money laundering and drug trafficking. Exchanges between Aruba and Venezuela occur routinely with the use of fastboats, owned by the Mansur family.

The Simian:

"We are worried when people say that they won’t come, because wherever I am I always invite people to my island. It is the best advertisement.

I do have to let all of you know that bookings are up (YTD) and it is actually low-season at the moment. Which is what explains the students getting their vacation packages at US$ 1500."

Simian Says: June 28th, 2005 at 1:52 am
The Simian says that The Simian only reports developments ahead of time. The Simian thinks was is going on is shameless. Playing with feelings.
The Simian’s umbilical is buried close to the heart of the island. NOBODY EVER try to put us down. The Simian hates what he has been reading.
All things must pass.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: May 26, 2008, 10:52:18 PM »

The Simian:

"We are worried when people say that they won’t come, because wherever I am I always invite people to my island. It is the best advertisement.

I do have to let all of you know that bookings are up (YTD) and it is actually low-season at the moment. Which is what explains the students getting their vacation packages at US$ 1500."

Simian Says: June 28th, 2005 at 1:52 am
The Simian says that The Simian only reports developments ahead of time. The Simian thinks was is going on is shameless. Playing with feelings.
The Simian’s umbilical is buried close to the heart of the island. NOBODY EVER try to put us down. The Simian hates what he has been reading.
All things must pass.

Interesting COLUMBO...Nice to see you...More homework!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1906 on: May 26, 2008, 11:07:52 PM »

Instant messaging could explain Simian's double posts and Shock's use of  the word 'we' posting from Florida...just a thought...posting the message in haste...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1907 on: May 28, 2008, 12:33:56 PM »

Didn't recognize you there...fox...yes that is a possibility.  According to Shango..he walks in all houses...that could mean clean and dirty houses and knows all...since there seems to be many dirty hands...I would say you would need some power to continue in this category...you would need to "know" some things.
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1908 on: May 28, 2008, 06:26:14 PM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:08 pm
The 46th will pay for the children of the Elders
Shango Says:June 26th, 2005 at 10:13 pm
DirtyHand walks in ALL houses
houses of the Arawaks, and houses of Rave

He can break the alibi

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:30 pm
You always find forbidden desires in the small houses of Babylon
the girl knew this
Find DirtyHand! He too walked in this house of Babylon.
But not to satiate desire.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:33 pm
Why did the girl owe money?

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:37 pm
DirtyHand is not a child of Babylon
He holds the real key
The Arawaks fear his exposure
The house of babylon would tumble down on the teepees of the Arawaks
DirtyHand knows the cowboys will leave lootless.
He can break the alibi

Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 12:23 am
Follow the notes
to the poison house   (he holds the real key!)
where the children of the babylonians (young babylonians)
and the arawak nation    (Babalu's post)
meet, under cover of delusion.
In the maze
the lions which play
shall be found.
The gamblers also took note. (their tables)
Tell the cowboys!

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: May 28, 2008, 07:51:47 PM »

Mum: homework.....is this stated correctly from the post, and was it really Shango?

Van Rijn cannot be pressured
The FBI will close the whole operation

and does it essentially restate this?????

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:53 pm
DirtyHand is the key
He walks with the elders
He walks in all houses
And he walked with the fallen elder
he was the hidden card that was played
now if he sings, babylon will fall on the arawak nation

He holds the real key

He can break the alibi

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:48 pm
The card of babylon was already played
if it sings, DirtyHand will bring down the Royal House on top of the Arawak Nation
the gods have handed down a pipe of peace, but a sacrifice will be made
Some elders of the game, not just of babylon walk in older circles
cowboys hear the singing, but the words are not understood
The gods and the babylonians are worried about the cowboys response
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1910 on: May 28, 2008, 08:03:43 PM »

Mum: homework .....is this stated correctly from the post, and was it really Shango?

and does it essentially restate this?????

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:53 pm
DirtyHand is the key
He walks with the elders
He walks in all houses
And he walked with the fallen elder
he was the hidden card that was played
now if he sings, babylon will fall on the arawak nation

He holds the real key

He can break the alibi

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:48 pm
The card of babylon was already played
if it sings, DirtyHand will bring down the Royal House on top of the Arawak Nation
the gods have handed down a pipe of peace, but a sacrifice will be made
Some elders of the game, not just of babylon walk in older circles
cowboys hear the singing, but the words are not understood
The gods and the babylonians are worried about the cowboys response

Feel like a college kid studying for finals!
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1911 on: May 28, 2008, 10:56:22 PM »

Mum: homework.....is this stated correctly from the post, and was it really Shango?

not Mum/not sure if I understand the question, but:
The FBI will close the whole operation ...

... came from the poster babalu
who was thinking out loud re shango posts

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1912 on: May 28, 2008, 11:48:49 PM »

I have always felt that Jossy could be Shango.  Shango has a beautiful command of the English language and phrases, combining twists in his riddles that are uniquely Pap or Dutch.  He understands all of the languages enough to play with the words in all three.  Did I read somewhere that Jossy wrote a dictionary?  I think that Jossy knows all that happens on that island and I do feel that he has been helpful to us and Beth/Dave.  His motives might be for his own political revenge, and he might be connected to the mob, but I do feel that he's in our corner with Natalee.
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: May 29, 2008, 05:46:20 PM »

I have always felt that Jossy could be Shango.  Shango has a beautiful command of the English language and phrases, combining twists in his riddles that are uniquely Pap or Dutch.  He understands all of the languages enough to play with the words in all three.  Did I read somewhere that Jossy wrote a dictionary?  I think that Jossy knows all that happens on that island and I do feel that he has been helpful to us and Beth/Dave.  His motives might be for his own political revenge, and he might be connected to the mob, but I do feel that he's in our corner with Natalee.

Simian:  "Crack a book sometime........"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: May 29, 2008, 06:54:53 PM »

From Wiki

Jossy Mehsen Mansur (Aruba, June 7, 1934) is a descendant from an originally Lebanese family, which settled on the island of Aruba. He is the editor of the Papiamento-language newspaper Diario in Aruba. Jossy Mansur has written two dictionaries for the Papiamento language and has written a history of Aruba among other numerous other books.

Newspaper editor Jossy Mansur

Mansur is known for his weekly editorials which are often critical of the local government of Prime Minister Nelson Oduber. The ongoing disagreement between Mansur and Oduber dates back many years. During the election campaign in 2001, Oduber's party even had stickers made stating "Don’t believe Diario."[17]

Mansur has strongly advocated a point of view in the cases of Eduardo Mathew and Natalee Holloway. He appeared regularly on Fox News and Nancy Grace's CNN Headline News show commenting on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Aruba in 2005. Mansur formed his own "investigative team" and his newspaper repeatedly published new leads. According to some observers, Mansur latched onto the bandwagon as part of his own feud with the Aruban government.[

Found this on Shango...

Thus, in Santería, Oggun is St. Peter, or St. Santiago; Oshun is La Caridad del Cobre, Cuba's Black Virgin and Patron Saint; Shango becomes Saint Barbara (he disguised himself as a woman); Oya is St. Candelaria; Osanyin is Joseph; Obatala is either Jesus or Mecedes; Ellegua is St. Anthony of Padua, and Orula/Ife is St. Francis.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: May 30, 2008, 07:06:22 AM »

Jossy knew that Freddy was held early on in the case….

And speaking of Freddy….Pretty sure all of these statements have to do with Freddy!!

Name: Stefany Mejia Cortes
Date: 23 August 2005
Pages: 5 (attachments of photographs)
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs/ Eric Soemers
Description: witness statement/complaint

Name: Stefany Mejia Cortes
Date: 24 August 2005
Pages: 3
WriteriInitiator.. Dennis Jacobs/ Eric Soemers
Description: witness statement/complaint

Name: Leonardo Lopez Rivera (second statement)
Date: 29 August 2005
Writer/initiator: Dennis Jacobs/ Eric Soemers
Description: witness statement

Name: Carmen Aurora Pacheco
Date: 29 August 2005

Name: Jaime Alberto Carrasquilla
Date:30 August 2005
Pages: 5

Name: Koen Gottenbos
Date: 30 August 2005 / 18:30
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs /Eric Soemers

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/civil_court_docs/arubancounselfile.htm

Jacobs and Soemers were busy!!!!Too busy to talk to Joran, Deepak and Satish!

Where are Freddy’s statements!!!!!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1916 on: May 30, 2008, 01:14:02 PM »

Seeing the lighthouse is being discussed on the main thread…how does it fit? And why does Shango change the Y to an I?

Shango on June 28th, 2005 12:34 am
That which is hidden shan’t be found in the light

Yliana on June 28th, 2005 12:34 am
There are many ‘country’ houses where parties are held. And these houses are not really mazes but have different rooms where things can happen

subdude on June 28th, 2005 12:34 am
Big Pappy: Good man. What’s the risk, a little egg on the face? Well worth the chance of helping.
Babylonians are Dutch because Dutch legal system in Aruba, I beleive.
Arawaks are Arubans. Children of Babylonians could be Dutch kids meeting with Arubans “under cover of delusion” — thinking they are not noticed. I am struggling — just spit balling.
Yliana: Any thoughts?

Shango on June 28th, 2005 1:11 am
See Subdude / Iliana 12:34

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1917 on: May 30, 2008, 04:35:16 PM »

For the "Suspicious Minds" like mine...LOL

Why question the guy that late? Did he just finish his shift? Did he switch shifts?Was he the only SG?.....

Name: Franklin Ireno Albertus
Date: 01 June 2005 / 23:25
Pages: 2
Writer/Initiator Angelo Anthony & Jonathan Orman
Description: witness statement by a California Lighthouse security guard
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1918 on: May 30, 2008, 09:18:28 PM »

I was thinking about the lighthouse and this guard was probably the only one there that late.  Wonder why they have one there if it is locked at night?  Would he not work during the day and not at night?  Maybe they asked if it was unlocked or broken in to that night.  Surely, he isn't the only SG that works there?  Well, maybe he is...why do they lock it anyway?  Are their stairs that go all the way up?  Maybe it's for safety reasons.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1919 on: May 30, 2008, 11:49:17 PM »

Where's Capslock?

Why are we not hearing from him?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.