March 19, 2024, 04:52:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794113 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #240 on: April 17, 2008, 08:42:19 AM »

whoa!!! now it's all making sense.

When the judge released Joran from KIA, he was released under formal suspect status and only permitted travel in the KINGDOM.

With all this hogwash about Mr BB being a mercenary, it shouldn't be too hard to connect a conversation between the Sloots and the Judge that used the alleged "hit" as a reason to get him off of Aruba.

SS, thanks for the connection to the heroin shipments and the jewelry stores, but how do we connect them to the Kalpoes? I'm sure there are some Arubans working in those stores, but for the most part the workers all seem to be from Suriname. They are actually quite easy to identify due to their dialect. The speak English with a slight British accent, and indicative of an Indian decent. Mr. Ramierz's home does not look overly outlandish and he seems middle class, to me at least.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: April 17, 2008, 08:50:44 AM »

whoa!!! now it's all making sense.

When the judge released Joran from KIA, he was released under formal suspect status and only permitted travel in the KINGDOM.

With all this hogwash about Mr BB being a mercenary, it shouldn't be too hard to connect a conversation between the Sloots and the Judge that used the alleged "hit" as a reason to get him off of Aruba.

SS, thanks for the connection to the heroin shipments and the jewelry stores, but how do we connect them to the Kalpoes? I'm sure there are some Arubans working in those stores, but for the most part the workers all seem to be from Suriname. They are actually quite easy to identify due to their dialect. The speak English with a slight British accent, and indicative of an Indian decent. Mr. Ramierz's home does not look overly outlandish and he seems middle class, to me at least.

Rob…Will have to find it, but there is something in J’s book about a Judge Williams and Carlo from when he was released. We couldn’t find Judge Williams!!!

Really slow computer and working on some posts, but will find it!…Not sure if it’s the server..No way…only SM!!! Can not load pages to get to anything!!!

Sorry…Good Morning!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #242 on: April 17, 2008, 09:01:33 AM »

Morning Mum, - try this...

http://www.tune-up.com/products/tuneup-utilities/

There is a free download and should speed up your computer and correct the internal problems.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #243 on: April 17, 2008, 09:02:36 AM »

Another thing, who wants to bet Mr BB was put on a watch list that would have prevented him from entering Holland?

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: April 17, 2008, 09:30:53 AM »

Rob…I don’t see much, but maybe some-one else will! Sept. 1st!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1097.0

Page 341
In April 2007 Dave will go together with the search and resque team of non-proffit organisation Texas EquuSearch to look for his daughter one more time.

On August 29 2006 my lawyer Anthony Carlo filed a written request to end the investigation against me because I am living under the threat of prosecution for too long. That would also end the status of suspect. On November 30 2006 is the hearing. On December 7 2006 I receive a short e-mail from my father:

P234

August 31st 2005

Joran goes to court and speaks with a judge for a very long time. He feels that this goes well until the judge forces a confrontation between him, Deepak and Satish. The Kalpoes maintain that they did not pick up Joran from the beach.

Joran hears that Freddy will be held in custody for another 8 days.

P235/36

September 1st 2005

Anthony visits again, has not heard back from the judge, only knows that Joran will be confronted with Deepak and Satish again on Saturday. Anthony leaves but returns ten minutes later and says, "Judge Williams has decided to release you on Saturday at 15:00." Joran jumps for joy.

P237

Paul meets with Joran and tells him that he has found a school for him in Arnhem.

September 2nd 2005

Joran learns that Freddy was released yesterday, the Kalpoes released earlier.

CHAPTER 16

Chapter 16: Back in a rush to the Netherlands

P 240

When Joran is released from KIA on Sept 4 he only has time to say goodbye to Freddy, Jaime, Sander and Koen, which bothers him. He doesn't want to go to the NL becase he has just been released. He wants to study in the US, but that was no longer an option because of all the media attention.

The next day he flies to the NL and enrolls at a school in Arnhem, where classes had already started two weeks before. Joran doesn't think that anyone at the school recognized him.
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #245 on: April 17, 2008, 09:35:40 AM »

For those of you who are asking about money laundering and diamonds...

Diamonds are a "controlled" commodity...

The mark-up is astronomical....thousands of percent

Diamonds, in reality are one of the most "plentiful" crystals on earth...but market control by diamond entrepreneurs is one of the most successful "cartels" in the modern world...

It is a perfect money laundering scheme...think about it... are there any diamond mines on Aruba?

bring in diamonds on the black market for pennies -- sell for thousands of dollars...

Just research it... it is there... There are countries on this planet where you can take a walk and find a big diamond on the walkpath...

but it is an exploited industry...workers in africa are assassinated if it is felt or determined by security guards that they might have even "swallowed" a gemstone...

The labor cost of extracting a diamond is pennies...but the mark-up to U.S. or European Retail is astronomical...

So...the question is...??? Why is there a diamond industry in Aruba, of all places... Unless the mafia is smuggling them in to launder money from???

This case gets more and more interesting as more of the underbelly of the darkside becomes more and more exposed.....right?

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #246 on: April 17, 2008, 09:35:56 AM »

Thanks for the segments Mum.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: April 17, 2008, 09:44:46 AM »

Hi Ya Silverfox...

There are no diamond minds on Aruba. The DeBeers corp had a marketing plan for diamonds. I've seen this on the History channel countless times. The guy that owns DeBeers is not a DeBeers at all, but bought them out and conjoined several smaller mines in South Africa into the largest diamond producer on the planet. Diamonds have recently been discovered in Canada and the quality is much better. Fewer inclusions when taken on mass.

You're right, the mark up on diamonds is tremendous. It all started with a little ingenious plan to make a piece of pressurized carbon into a symbol of love and it was ingenious indeed. The carbon itself is not worth much without the marketing plan.

Industrial diamonds are not worth much either, as the quality is very low and only valued for the hardness and cutting ability.

IIRC, when you have a 1 carat diamond, that is twice as rare as a .5 carat diamond. And so on. When you get to the truly titanic size diamonds the rarity is astronomical. A 6 carat diamond would be twice as rare as a 3 carat diamond.

Russia has a vast store house of diamonds and if they released even one tenth of the stock the world price would plummet.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: April 17, 2008, 09:47:46 AM »

You are welcome!

Rob…I thought it was Smid that released him in court, but the book said Carlo did it all in 10 minutes!

Also Freddy was released the 1st. and it had been said that he was to be held another 8 days!

Will have to do more research…I smell a rat!

Thanks for the link…will try it in a bit!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #249 on: April 17, 2008, 09:54:28 AM »

You are welcome!

Rob…I thought it was Smid that released him in court, but the book said Carlo did it all in 10 minutes!

Also Freddy was released the 1st. and it had been said that he was to be held another 8 days!

wait a sec... didn't the Freebirds do a piece on this? I seem to recall it was Smid. Carlo is powerless to release a formal suspect. He can file the papers and ask, but he can't make any decisions.

probably not a good idea to place too much credence in Joran's book, in my opinion. I know you know that and were just using it as a reference point. LOL

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: April 17, 2008, 10:09:14 AM »

now - the racquet club villas

Louis Manseur owned most of the shares in this property.  He pretty recently got ride of 15000 shares is I believe what I read in the Aruba News here while back.  Thought that was interesting.  This is a newspaper put out by ATAHA and bunch.   JB

« Reply #869 on: Today at 08:48:46 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: johan555 on Today at 05:24:37 AM
on Fok :
On Wednesday, April 16, 2008 19:10 wrote secunda the following:

Those who suggest that there is one behind Steve Cohen is Shango?
Those stories still come from somewhere.

Is Steve Cohen at AHATA someone who has worked or is that just a verzinsel?

AHATA means Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association? On Aruba?

I do not know who said that, but Steve Cohen has indeed AHATA. He was also a member of a kind of "damage control" gang that The Strategic Communications Task Force said. I do not know if they still exist, but in those club were all sorts of notables that Aruba must 'protect' against bad press releases.

I am not sure, but I think he departed in 2006/2007 to America for the principal purpose of some kind of head to a local tourist office.

Yes Steve Cohen helped the damage control a great deal when he announced in front of millions that at least 2 of the boy had sex with Natalee before she dissapeared forever. He is now working for a company in Seattle Washington..

Jackb…do you have more on the Mansurs and thae property around the Racquet Club? Was it Luis or Eric (the gardener worked for Eric)?  TIA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: April 17, 2008, 10:14:04 AM »

You are welcome!

wait a sec... didn't the Freebirds do a piece on this? I seem to recall it was Smid. Carlo is powerless to release a formal suspect. He can file the papers and ask, but he can't make any decisions.

probably not a good idea to place too much credence in Joran's book, in my opinion. I know you know that and were just using it as a reference point. LOL

LOL...more like a contradiction point.  It was the Williams that has caught my attention! There is no Judge Williams, I've looked it up a couple of times on Kermit's judge list...we know another Williams...LOL

So who did Carlo talk to and come back 10 minutes later and tell Joran he was going to be released? Could be fiction, will do some checking!  Need to recheck and see if the Kalpoe face to face happened, or if there was two!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: April 17, 2008, 10:27:48 AM »

Texasmom, I found this last night, it shows that Sidney did not pitch the days we are looking at.

Need to look at some Simian posts.

Is he related to the Racquet Club Ponsons?  TIA
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #253 on: April 17, 2008, 10:28:16 AM »

MUM I'm pretty sure the face to face with Joran and the Kalpoes happened. In fact, it happened twice.

Once they sat them down in a room at one of the police stations (probably Noord, but I'm not sure if it was Noord or Bubali) and they were blaming each other, and the second time was in the police van / car.

I recall this because most of us were questioning the tactic used by the police. It didn't seem to make any sense to any of us at the time.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #254 on: April 17, 2008, 10:29:55 AM »

MUM I'm pretty sure the face to face with Joran and the Kalpoes happened. In fact, it happened twice.

Once they sat them down in a room at one of the police stations (probably Noord, but I'm not sure if it was Noord or Bubali) and they were blaming each other, and the second time was in the police van / car.

I recall this because most of us were questioning the tactic used by the police. It didn't seem to make any sense to any of us at the time.

one other item, wasn't it Steve Cohen that claimed to have open the cell door and released Joran? I seem to recall that also.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: April 17, 2008, 10:35:49 AM »

one other item, wasn't it Steve Cohen that claimed to have open the cell door and released Joran? I seem to recall that also.

Yes...I'm sure it was!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: April 17, 2008, 11:06:07 AM »

Bringing this over from the NAH thrad so as we have things together.« Reply #869 on:

Today at 08:48:46 AM » *******   
on Fok :

On Wednesday, April 16, 2008 19:10 wrote secunda the following: Those who suggest that there is one behind Steve Cohen is Shango? Those stories still come from somewhere.

Is Steve Cohen at AHATA someone who has worked or is that just a verzinsel? AHATA means Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association? On Aruba?

I do not know who said that, but Steve Cohen has indeed AHATA. He was also a member of a kind of "damage control" gang that The Strategic Communications Task Force said. I do not know if they still exist, but in those club were all sorts of notables that Aruba must 'protect' against bad press releases.

I am not sure, but I think he departed in 2006/2007 to America for the principal purpose of some kind of head to a local tourist office.

from *******...
Yes Steve Cohen helped the damage control a great deal when he announced in front of millions that at least 2 of the boy had sex with Natalee before she dissapeared forever. He is now working for a company in Seattle Washington..

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: April 17, 2008, 11:35:30 AM »

Kermit…Ribbitt…Ribbitt…Thank you once again 

Are those villas the Surfside villas? The road does not appear to be paved in some pics!

Anyone know which ‘Star’ that Best Buddy is speaking of here?  TIA

Back to the Racquet Club for me!

bestbuddy
Monkey Junkey
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject:    Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
FeliX wrote:
Wow, BestBuddy! Great shots!

Any idea what kind of tip brought them there to investigate?
Were they back today...Sunday? Any resolution?

"Follow the Star"....The Racquet Club?
The sneaker?

Hi There,

Poster, "Walnut" posted about the tip yesterday on "Where would you look on Aruba"

The pictures were taken today, Sunday. I could not find anyone there digging yesterday.

The Raquet Club is right in the star's path also. Good point!

The sneaker? I have lost my flip flops several times. There is very soft mud around the Fishermen Huts area.

the road that the Gardner took and around the Racquet Club are not paved.
This is the back of the Racquet Club
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: April 17, 2008, 11:39:22 AM »

Bringing this over from the NAH thrad so as we have things together.« Reply #869 on:

Today at 08:48:46 AM » *******   
on Fok :

On Wednesday, April 16, 2008 19:10 wrote secunda the following: Those who suggest that there is one behind Steve Cohen is Shango? Those stories still come from somewhere.

Is Steve Cohen at AHATA someone who has worked or is that just a verzinsel? AHATA means Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association? On Aruba?

from *******...

Dr Phil is unschooled as a journalist or as an investigator. He bought , hook line and sinker the claims of BHT that a boycott of Aruba.
If he has evidence that Natalee is alive he should immediately bring it to the FBI or authorities.
He is a blowhard who is using the case to build up his already inflated ego.
Esteban Croes
Comment from scohen54 - 11/6/05 8:28 PM

Link

Stephen Cohen
Strategic Message Design Group
2817 Cardiff Ave
Los Angeles CA 90034 USA
scohen54@aol.com

www.iacvb.org/images/resource_center/S102_Surviving.pdf

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: April 17, 2008, 11:53:02 AM »

Vms...Good Morning...Thanks, I posted the link for Johann to come and read, on the 'Dutch' thread.

Kermit...Ribbitt again!...LOL...the gold bricks!

I am wondering if the Star could be the Grandfather of Aruban tennis? A Venezeulan, not Aruban!  Something Hose, will have to check his name...I checked on him a while back.

Does anyone know if the girls played tennis at the Holiday Inn? The Sanchez fellow from the Racquet Club is/was their tennis pro! Thanks in Advance!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.