March 18, 2024, 08:39:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794012 times)
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: April 19, 2008, 10:39:29 AM »

In Nov. of 2004, 6 members of Joran's school (ISA) attended the "South American Model United Nations" in Caracas, Venezuela. (SAMUN)

I never took this as a "modeling" trip.  I thought it was a school trip.  I remember the pictures posted with signs on the display tables.  I thought it was about the United Nations, not modeling.   

Exactly, Buckeye.

Model United Nations

This past November 12-17, six students from ISA (Joran and Valentijn van der Sloot, Susana de la Oliva, Larissa Bermudez, Michael Pochettino, and Hiram Vrolijk) attended the South American Model United Nations—SAMUN—in Caracas, Venezuela. The 15th annual SAMUN was a four day simulation/exercise of the United Nations, for international secondary students. ISA represented the country of Norway with the purpose of seeking, through discussion, negotiation and debate, solutions to the various issues that were presented in the conference: human rights, disarmament, and environmental and economic concerns. Delegates from nearly twenty schools came together with the single purpose of seeking solutions and arriving at an understanding of actual conflicts between nations ultimately developing real international cooperation.

On the first day of SAMUN, the students were involved with the Opening Ceremony with local ambassadors followed by opening statements delivered by chosen leaders from each country (ours was delivered by Larissa Bermudez). Over the first two days at the Colegio Internacional de Caracas (CIC), ISA students were involved in roundtable and small group discussions with other international students developing resolutions to the key issues. These resolutions were debated and either passed or rejected by the 300 students present at the conference during the final two days held at the JW Marriott Hotel in Caracas.

Our students had a wonderful experience and we look forward to continued participation with CIC in their future MUN events!

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: April 19, 2008, 10:45:42 AM »

I forgot GVC.  I'm not sure about him as a participant the night Natalee died, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was Natalee's wild and crazy guy earlier in the week.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: April 19, 2008, 10:46:48 AM »

Quote SS…« Reply #319 on: Today at 10:38:21 AM »

Didn't CAPS highlight the Arends/Arendz name on the Lions Club Roster a while back?

SS…There was some mention of a Lion Tamer and a Tail Twister and am not sure if this was the Arendz on the Lion’s Club list.

To my recollection Caps has never posted anything on Arends, Max, Freddy or Frederick, but I could be wrong, again…
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #323 on: April 19, 2008, 10:55:58 AM »

Thanks SS for your response.  I see you have thought this out and come to many of the same conclusions everyone else has.  Yes, Shango/Simian both hinted at nefarious goings on...interesting stuff there.  We have been here for over 2 years working on this stuff and ultimately I fear will be here for a long time to come. It's sad that little of this work will make for arrests or convictions.  I wish we could lock them up and throw away the keys. Natalee deserves justice.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #324 on: April 19, 2008, 10:58:52 AM »

Didn't CAPS highlight the Arends/Arendz name on the Lions Club Roster a while back?

SS…There was some mention of a Lion Tamer and a Tail Twister and am not sure if this was the Arendz on the Lion’s Club list.

To my recollection Caps has never posted anything on Arends, Max, Freddy or Frederick, but I could be wrong, again…

I thought Caps said that Freddy was using an alias or something like that.  I really must go find that quote...I get it wrong every time. Maybe that is what he meant when he said Freddy didn't exist.  Maybe he meant the Freddy in the PV's was not the correct one.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: April 19, 2008, 11:00:23 AM »

You're right Mum, it was the tail twister.  Is he the one who owns the video business?  I thought that CAPS was taking us toward Julia as the owner of the video business. 

When I read Shango, I am seeing a very sick and twisted group of people that are engaged in horrific acts.  I'm not convinced that everyone in the larger group who we have identified was a participant on that specific night.  I do believe that Natalee's perps are probably part of a larger group that engages in these gambling/video parties with young girls and tourists.  I think that this is what Shango might have been trying to tell us.  I think that a major piece of the coverup is probably to protect the larger group from being exposed, in the event that some of them are exposed for what happened that night to Natalee.  If Natalee's perps start to sing, the members of the larger group will also fall.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: April 19, 2008, 11:04:39 AM »

Thanks SS for your response.  I see you have thought this out and come to many of the same conclusions everyone else has.  Yes, Shango/Simian both hinted at nefarious goings on...interesting stuff there.  We have been here for over 2 years working on this stuff and ultimately I fear will be here for a long time to come. It's sad that little of this work will make for arrests or convictions.  I wish we could lock them up and throw away the keys. Natalee deserves justice.

Lala’s … Both Shango and Simian distance Joran from any guilt and only portray him as a scapegoat.   
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: April 19, 2008, 11:07:29 AM »

I thought Caps said that Freddy was using an alias or something like that.  I really must go find that quote...I get it wrong every time. Maybe that is what he meant when he said Freddy didn't exist.  Maybe he meant the Freddy in the PV's was not the correct one.

LOL...Posted the link to that discussion on the last page...covers 4 or 5 pages...I am still laughing over those posts....
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: April 19, 2008, 11:11:55 AM »

You're right Mum, it was the tail twister.  Is he the one who owns the video business?  I thought that CAPS was taking us toward Julia as the owner of the video business. 

When I read Shango, I am seeing a very sick and twisted group of people that are engaged in horrific acts.  I'm not convinced that everyone in the larger group who we have identified was a participant on that specific night.  I do believe that Natalee's perps are probably part of a larger group that engages in these gambling/video parties with young girls and tourists.  I think that this is what Shango might have been trying to tell us.  I think that a major piece of the coverup is probably to protect the larger group from being exposed, in the event that some of them are exposed for what happened that night to Natalee.  If Natalee's perps start to sing, the members of the larger group will also fall.

SS... .. The guy that owns the DVD Land is the Frederick J. Arends, that is at 7A Catiri, which also has been posted as the address of Freddy's Zedan apartment. Take a good look at the map that Blonde posted ...LOL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: April 19, 2008, 11:27:48 AM »

Lala’s … Both Shango and Simian distance Joran from any guilt and only portray him as a scapegoat.   

You are correct.  We must not forget that either...Shango only makes him a scapegoat and not the person responsible...just the person that "ran bleating".  I have seen posts that indicate this same thing on various other threads from people in Aruba.  Simian says it is the 5th suspect that "waltzed" away.  Then there is Merian...who implicates the person with the hand on the shoulder to also be involved and who is that?  Your favorite person....Freddy Zedan...whatever his real name is. LOL 

Shango blames the "elder"...dirtyhand...anyone but Joran...I have to keep that in mind.  Also, that could explain why the FP posters raised so many questions when he/she was posting.  Even the Aruban ones had their doubts...but then the massive cover up began and so many of those same people became mute on the subject.  I personally think it is a combination of things, but regardless...Joran is not the innocent that just had a girl die on him and he panicked without knowing why it all happened and what led up to her death.

Other cryptic riddlers  provided different versions although I think some of them knew all along what was what and who was responsible
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: April 19, 2008, 11:29:57 AM »

Mum
Just had a thought!  Since we know Aruba isn't in the truth telling business...what is there to prevent any of those business registrations from being falsified?  Just because it says what it says does not make it so in Aruba.

For instance, Kermit has given the address for Freddy as the same as a studio, modeling agency, apartment. I doubt that anyone really checks those registrations for legality at all.

Paulus was in charge of contracts - perhaps he set up business on the island.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: April 19, 2008, 11:31:27 AM »

Have we ever decided on a person as the 5th suspect?  I have lost track in all this lately.  We really need some movement in this case..it's going cold fast and furiously.

LaLa, in your search for the 5th Suspect:

In a recent press conference the authorities said that they are aware of some rumors that is going on since yesterday night, but they are not confirming them neighter denying them and they are at the point that this case will be resolve soon. And that all the five suspects are deteintI think we will have soon news in the next hours. Posted by: glenda | Saturday, June 11, 2005 at 11:46 AM

By June 11, 2005 SUSPECTS DETAINED ARE:

June 5, 2005 - Mickey John -  held under the suspicion of homicide, accessory to homicide, murder, accessory to murder and kidnapping.

Abraham Jones - held under the suspicion of homicide, accessory to homicide, murder, accessory to murder and kidnapping.

June 9, 2005 - Joran van der Sloot - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping

- Deepak Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping

- Satish Kalpoe - Suspicion of murder and kidnapping

June 13, 2005 - Mickey John released and says Deepak told him they dropped Joran and Natalee at Marriott beach

June 14, 2005 - Abraham Jones released.

June 16, 2005 - Steve Croes goes to police station and is questioned
              - Lorenzo van Rijn questioned by polis
              - Maxiot Arendsz questioned by polis

June 17, 2005 - Steve Croes arrested

une 18, 2005 - Rene van Heyningen murdered
              - Paulus and Anita van der Sloot questioned by police
              - Sergio Gomez reported missing
June 18, 2005 - Judge Bob Witt ruled Paulus van der Sloot can not visit Joran in jail, but Anita can.

June 19, 2005 - Paulus and Anita van der Sloot questioned by police

June 19, 2005 - Paulus and Anita van der Sloot questioned by police

June 20, 2005 - Kalpoe's transferred from jail to KIA

June 21, 2005 - Joran transferred from jail to Kia

- Beth and Greta go to van der Sloots home and have a 90 minute talk

June 23, 2005 - Paulus arrested

June 26, 2006 - Court hearing (Joran, Paulus, Kalpoes and Steve Croes)
              - Paulus released

June 27, 2005 - Steve Croes released

June 28, 2005 - Steve croes meets with his boss and is fired from Tattoo job.

June 29, 2005 - Karin Janssen releases Marianine Croes as spokesperson.
                Jan van der Straaten is moving back to Holland after July 15th
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: April 19, 2008, 11:41:25 AM »

Mum
Just had a thought!  Since we know Aruba isn't in the truth telling business...what is there to prevent any of those business registrations from being falsified?  Just because it says what it says does not make it so in Aruba.

For instance, Kermit has given the address for Freddy as the same as a studio, modeling agency, apartment. I doubt that anyone really checks those registrations for legality at all.

Paulus was in charge of contracts - perhaps he set up business on the island.

Good Morning Kermit...Good thought...Paulus' previous job with the contracts has been a sore point with me.

Been searching for info on the Airport ones from 1999 on, but not with much luck. Forward Operating Locations to be exact! Money allocated and appears Aruba is behind! New agreement due in 2010!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: April 19, 2008, 11:45:10 AM »

Don't be disheartened.  When I look at the top of each page and see the names of regulars at SM there are always guests reading the page, and many times there are many guests.  I believe that this forum is read by a lot of people.  This list probably includes the perps, ALE, and FBI.  I have to believe that things we research and discover on this thread become part of investigation files.  If nothing else, I think that those actively involved with the investigation read what we have found.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #334 on: April 19, 2008, 01:14:22 PM »

Atan Lee's residence
converted to “ The Silvia Residence.”
the beautiful home of Arubas former Chief of Protocol, Mr. Atan Lee.

I think this is the house we went to to have dinner when we went on the Kukukunooku... you know the party bus.

If this is the right house, it has a room that is enclosed and we were told the Pope stayed in that room when he was on Aruba. It is closed off with glass from floor to ceiling.

I'm pretty sure this is the same house.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: April 19, 2008, 01:18:51 PM »

Kermit….Glenda’s post of June 11th. 2005 reminded me of this…We are back to the question of whether to include the security guards or not, and what about Guido…did Simian know that he would later be implicated? Still wondering why a witness would need permission to go to the Netherlands, as recent events involving Joran show he could have been returned without much trouble!

« Reply #3322 on: March 11, 2008, 02:44:31 PM »

the link is no longer available.

www.nbc4i.com/news/4593143/detail.html

Another Arrest Made In Case Of Missing Ala. Teen
POSTED: 9:38 am EDT June 10, 2005
UPDATED: 9:34 am EDT June 11, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba -- Police in Aruba investigating the disappearance of an Alabama teenager made another arrest early Saturday. It comes just hours after police said one of three men recently arrested admitted "something bad had happened" to Natalee Holloway.

Police aren't commenting on the latest arrest, which was the sixth since Holloway went missing May 30.

Late Friday, one of three young men who took Holloway to the beach during her class trip to Aruba said "something bad happened" to her, police said.

The three men arrested by Aruban police early Thursday morning had been designated "persons of interest" in the case and were detained soon after Natalee Holloway's disappearance. Police officials questioned the trio, and then released them back to their families.

And more…..

This one from the AP about the same arrest:
By MICHAEL NORTON, Associated Press Writer

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - Police investigating the disappearance of an Alabama honors student in Aruba arrested a man at dawn Saturday, hours after one of three young men already in custody admitted "something bad happened" to the woman after they took her to the beach.

It was unclear if the 6 a.m. arrest was related to the admission. The same team of officers who arrested five others in the case during the past week went to a home just outside Oranjestad, the capital, and came out with a handcuffed man who looked to be in his 20s.

And then I posted:
OK....I just read that the arrest I posted above was NOT related to Natalee!

Next I posted:
Same arrest....now it didn't happen!

by Norman 'Gus' Thomas
Caribbean Net News Senior Regional Correspondent
E-mail: rc@caribbeannetnews.com
Saturday, June 11, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba:

Law enforcement officials in Aruba are calling recent reports coming out of the USA in relation to the disappearance of an Alabama teenager as "untrue and misleading." 18-year-old Natalee Holloway vanished May 29 after leaving an Oranjestad nightclub.

According to US reports, police in Aruba arrested a man on Saturday morning, after one of a trio that was previously held reportedly told police "something bad happened to her".

CNN's 2:00 pm report on Saturday stated that a senior police officer had told them that one of the three men arrested had confessed to killing Halloway.

Aruba police told Caribbean Net News Saturday that they have been engaged in an unsuccessful island-wide search for Holloway, who had come to the island with 124 other students from the USA to celebrate their graduation from Mountain Brook High School.

Caribbean Net News contacted CNN Headline News in Atlanta who said that they have reporters on the ground in Aruba and were adamant that they are sticking by their story.

However, officials in Aruba maintain that no confession was made and there has been no other arrest apart from the five made earlier.

According to one US report, police this morning visited a home on the outskirts of the capital city of Oranjestad and were later seen coming from the house with a young man wearing handcuffs, but the Aruba police have also denied this.

However, police did confirm to Caribbean Net News that, of the arrested trio, two are brothers and hail from Suriname while the other is a 17-year-old Dutchman who is the son of a top member of Aruba's legal circle.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #336 on: April 19, 2008, 02:34:28 PM »

According to Kermit the 5th suspect is Satish...only thing that gives me pause is this...

Mickey Johns and Abraham Jones were released June 13, 2005.

Simian's dialogue on the 5th suspect doesn't begin until June 22, 2005.

Steve Croes was arrested June 17, 2005.

Paulus was arrested June 22, 2005.

Simian began posting on the FP of SM on June 17, 2005.

I am just stating what I can observe from the facts that I have at this time...my opinion only for what it's worth.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: April 19, 2008, 02:53:48 PM »

According to Kermit the 5th suspect is Satish...only thing that gives me pause is this...

Mickey Johns and Abraham Jones were released June 13, 2005.

Simian's dialogue on the 5th suspect doesn't begin until June 22, 2005.

Steve Croes was arrested June 17, 2005.

Paulus was arrested June 22, 2005.

Simian began posting on the FP of SM on June 17, 2005.

I am just stating what I can observe from the facts that I have at this time...my opinion only for what it's worth.

From the timing here, and going with that line of thinking, it appears that Deepak would be number 5, I think????

Not sure what the different numbers mean and why only Deepak's says 'first statement as a suspect'!

Both the Kalpoes arrest docs are at 5.50 and Joran's at 5.45.

Name: Joran van der Sloot
Date: 9 June 2005 / 12:00
Pages. 15
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs & Luigi Croes
Description: transcript of interrogation as a suspect
Responsive to Request 41

Name: Satish Kalpoe
Date: 9 June 2005 / 12:00 pin
Pages: I
Writer/Initiator: Juan Boezem & Shaniro Kelly
Responsive to Requests 28, 41, and 47

Name: Deepak Kalpoe
Date: 9 June 2005 / 15:30
Pages: 10
Writer/Initiator: Johny Erasmus & Clyde Burke
Description: first statement of D.S. Kalpoe as a suspect
Responsive to Request 25
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #338 on: April 19, 2008, 03:43:36 PM »

Well, Mum you really put a kink in that one...LOL.  Thanks.  Rolling Eyes
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: April 19, 2008, 04:10:12 PM »

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 4:56 pm
The 5th suspect has an alibi so strong that he has everybody baffled.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:00 pm
The 5th suspect was the boyfriend from earlier in the week.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:03 pm
The party-goers said the 5th one was with them. He was the host. How could he have left?

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:09 pm
A scorned lover needs a motive? Drives some people to some crazy deeds.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:13 pm
A jealous boyfriend was at home with some friends. He couldn’t have done it. Sometimes friends will cover for each other.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 5:16 pm
He had to be let go (the fifth suspect)

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 2:30 pm
Paulus has been picked up.

CNN:
Judge arrested in Aruba case
Fifth suspect in custody after U.S. teen's disappearance
Thursday, June 23, 2005; Posted: 10:01 p.m. EDT (02:01 GMT)
Paul Van Der Sloot was arrested after being questioned by police as a witness over the weekend.
ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- An Aruban judge, the father of a 17-year-old suspect in the disappearance of an Alabama teenager, also has been arrested in the case, the island's police commissioner said Thursday.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/23/aruba.holloway/index.html

[question: over the weekend who was Simian blogging about-who was being questioned at that time? the fifth suspect????]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.