March 18, 2024, 09:01:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794018 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: April 21, 2008, 03:17:16 PM »

Additional Information about The Most Dangerous Game
Portions of this page Copyright 1981 - 2008 Muze Inc. All rights reserved.

Movie description
After a shipwreck, a big game hunter washes up on a remote island only to discover that its owner, also a hunter, has tired of tracking animals and has developed a taste for a new prey...humans. Co-Director Shoedsack performed the same duty on KING KONG, as did producer Cooper. The film also used the same jungle sets and star Wray. Based on Richard Connell's famous, oft-filmed story.

Credits
Producer:   Ernest B. Schoedsack, Merian C. Cooper
Cast:   Fay Wray, Hale Hamilton, Joel McCrea, Leslie Banks, Noble Johnson, Robert Armstrong, Steve Clemente

Notes
The film was produced at the same time as "King Kong" using the same director-producer team.

Editorial reviews
"...This is the most famous version of Richard Connell's often-filmed short story..."
USA Today - Mike Clark (11/06/1995)

The seller, unrated-videos-dvds-and-music, assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing and the item offered.

http://tinyurl.com/4dhc2g

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: April 21, 2008, 03:21:06 PM »

Merian posted here at SM. The posts were not moved here. 

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #462 on: April 21, 2008, 03:26:02 PM »

Merian posted here at SM. The posts were not moved here. 

Klaas says that is not true...those posts that are posted in the Merian Ernest section came from RWV.  I am only telling you what she has told me...I do not know if it is true.  I will check to make sure. Thanks for the info.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: April 21, 2008, 03:29:23 PM »

Maybe what Klaas means is that they are not longer available and can't be traced to the IP or something like that...I am asking for clarification...I would really like to find them and let her check for us.  Thanks again.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: April 21, 2008, 03:33:32 PM »

I believe that person also posted here, but I could be wrong.

I'm trying to see what I can find on that person and so far - not much. I do know that he / she does knows Morse Code. That's a huge clue, but I'm not having much luck searching for anything that links either the name or the ability to use Morse Code so far....

I have found a drag car called King Kong IV on Curacao and it raced against a car from Aruba. I have searched the guy's name - Johannes De Boer - nothing yet to link anything.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: April 21, 2008, 03:35:16 PM »

I'm trying to see what I can find on that person and so far - not much. I do know that he / she does knows Morse Code. That's a huge clue, but I'm not having much luck searching for anything that links either the name or the ability to use Morse Code so far....

I have found a drag car called King Kong IV on Curacao and it raced against a car from Aruba. I have searched the guy's name - Johannes De Boer - nothing yet to link anything.

also checked all the yahoo, hotmail, gmail, setar accounts and nothing there either.

+++

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: April 21, 2008, 03:37:12 PM »

If they were posted at RWV, (with the exception of the ones I posted this AM) they were copied from SM, posted at RWV, then reposted here.

Rob just illustrated why he chose the name Merian Ernest. He was posting with monkeys. We knew that back then also...

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #467 on: April 21, 2008, 03:38:07 PM »

If archives are gone from July, 2005 through early 2006, then any possibility to find posts by merian ernest or even myself during that period would be impossible.  You could say that I didn't post here during that timeframe, which would not be true.   W....I'm done...repeated same info in 3 posts, now...

Rob, I saw those links when searching earlier....King Kong...big monkey, hehe?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: April 21, 2008, 03:40:16 PM »

We just assumed back then that he used the Morse Code conversion online. Same way we decoded it back to the written word when he posted it.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: April 21, 2008, 03:40:23 PM »

I am thinking those posts were part of the fatal crash we had here and can no longer be found...what a shame too..that would have been really great to have them and then we would know for sure about them being the same person as Simian.  I am hoping Klaas will clarify this for me shortly.  VMS, I think you are correct and they are irretrievable at this time or maybe for ever.  I was under the impression that Klaas said the emails were the same, but she could not check the IP due to them being from another site. Sorry for my confusion...all this code talking keeps me confused. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: April 21, 2008, 03:42:34 PM »

If they were posted at RWV, (with the exception of the ones I posted this AM) they were copied from SM, posted at RWV, then reposted here.

Rob just illustrated why he chose the name Merian Ernest. He was posting with monkeys. We knew that back then also...

thanks vms...  salut

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #471 on: April 21, 2008, 03:44:25 PM »

I have that morse code thingy someplace translated.  Darn it! I know it's here somewhere.  BTW are we thinking this person is male or female?  I am trying to figure out why Freddy seemed so important to Merian.  If Merian and Simian are the same person then that means that Simian could have also been talking about Freddy being the 5th person, as Mum has suggested.  I was just trying to make the pieces fit...sorry for the confusion..slinking back to my corner again.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #472 on: April 21, 2008, 03:44:47 PM »

We just assumed back then that he used the Morse Code conversion online. Same way we decoded it back to the written word when he posted it.

it's certainly possible, but out of the millions of posts and thousands of posters, he / she is the only one to use that format... it's interesting none the less.

and the message was surely bizarre, but hey, what isn't??? LOL

+++

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: April 21, 2008, 03:46:25 PM »

thanks vms...  salut

I had all his posts in a word doc but lost them in a hard drive crash. I know DaninTx had that doc, if anyone still communicates with him. I've emailed another former codetalker I still talk to. She may have it. We'll see...

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: April 21, 2008, 03:49:55 PM »

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:38 am Post subject: . .-.. .--. .- -.. .-. .
... --- --- ... .- -. . .-- - .-. ..- - .... .-- .. .-.. .-.. -... . ..- -. ...- . .-... . -.. .-.-.-

ELPADRE
...OOSANEWTRUTHWILLBEUNVE.-...ED

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: April 21, 2008, 03:51:42 PM »

Here is that code.

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:38 am Post subject: . .-.. .--. .- -.. .-. .
... --- --- ... .- -. . .-- - .-. ..- - .... .-- .. .-.. .-.. -... . ..- -. ...- . .-... . -.. .-.-.-

post before - 4 day gap between posts.

Merian Ernest Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:38 pm Post subject: Close...
The Palace has rules. The cowboys need to understand this. They have to wait for the Babylonians to open the coker.

Nobody knows. Nobody.

The whisperer in the line, now.

post after

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:23 pm Post subject: The florin
Although the coin has the orange's regal visage on one side if you flip it you will see who runs the show.

There are rules that need to be respected and laws that need to be obeyed. Heinlein was right. The downfall will be embarrassing.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #476 on: April 21, 2008, 03:56:17 PM »

Robert Heinlein bio - this might be who he / she is referring. I believe this is the right person.

http://members.aol.com/agplusone/robert_a._heinlein_a_biogr.htm

quote from bio site
"Life-Line" turned out very nearly perfect in terms of story structure and prosodic technique and a classical tragedy of a man who is martyred for Truth, his downfall bought about (with some slight misdirection) by his own tragic flaw. It was, by the standards of a later day, somewhat stiff, but Heinlein recognized that it was head-and- shoulders above the usual offerings of Thrilling Wonder Stories, so he sent it instead to John W. Campbell, Jr., at Astounding Science-Fiction.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: April 21, 2008, 04:02:52 PM »

ELPADRE
...OOSANEWTRUTHWILLBEUNVE.-...ED
. .-.. .--. .- -.. .-. . ... --- --- ... .- -. . .-- - .-. ..- - .... .-- .. .-.. .-.. -... . ..- -. ...- . .-... . -.. .-.-.-

. .-.. .--. .- -.. .-. .  ... --- --- -. .- -. . .-- - .-. ..- - .... .-- .. .-.. .-.. -... . ..- -. ...- . .. .-.. . -..

top code Merian - bottom code is the way it should appear. Minor differences and vms is probably right that it went thru a translator and it made some mistakes.

+++

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: April 21, 2008, 04:15:54 PM »

Good morning Mum,

Merian posted here at SM and a few times at RWV also.

Do you know what dates Merian posted here at SM? Do you have those posts? Klaas said that as far as she could determine Merian never posted here.  That would be nice to find those posts so Klaas could determine if they were indeed from the same IP as Simian and end a lot of speculation on everyone's part.  TIA

Merian posted here. at SM on the boards. I remember it quite well.

HERE IS DAN IN TEXAS' ANALYSIS OF THE POSTS BY MERIAN ERNEST.

Merian Ernest Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:30 am Post subject: This yellowhammer has flown her own course
The Babylonians' hands are tied. The owners of the hammer and the block will come down hard. The hours in the glass are 72.

The girl was carried by the Carib on a trip to the Canal. She was swept away on her own. So they seem to think.

The Picaros are too busy to pull off such a job. It is beyond there scope.

The one crowned with laurels has been turned inside and out. He even asked for forgiveness.

This yellowhammer has flown her own course.

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:29 pm Post subject: Be fair...
Spoke a to a confessed right-wing couple in Aruba. It was their ninth visit. They have no problem with the way the case has been handled and understand that as long as there is no proof you cannot hold somebody responsible.

I have seen too many claims of cover-up with no basis at all. The boy's father is just a judicial official and is not anybody important to that degree that the prosecutor's office is goig to risk it all to protect. Too many people involved. That is just stupid. The Arubans in the office will gladly hang a Dutchman to make this go away. The thing is that they can't.

The facts remains: there is no leading evidence, there is no crime scene, there is no corpus delicti, there is no crime. Simple. What if this boy is innocent? What if she stumbled drunk into the ocean, swan out too far and drowned? That would be the simplest explanation. Is the American media creating another Richard Jewel?

All Arubans are asking is for everybody to respect our laws. Respect our Dutch/European system that is older than most in the world. If a judge decides on a case, it must be respected. You can always appeal.

As to our tourism. It is as important to us as the American Media is to the corporations who cash in on them. Aruba will survive. Sensible Americans know better. The too many American multi-nationals who have their money invested in us will see to that.

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:17 pm Post subject: Respect our laws...
All Arubans are saying is to respect our laws. If Jug and Beth have so much proof than maybe they should be questioned. Calling people criminals without evidence is a against the law in itself. A mother's intituition will not hold up in court.

On another note: the FBI has been in this since DAY 1. Since DAY 1. Since before 24 hours have passed of the disappearence.

Has anybody around here stopped to think that the girl may have gone swimming? Drunk as she was, she went out too far and was swept away by the current. That is not even that difficult to imagine. It is certainly much easier than trying to convict a boy with no leading evidence, no crime scene and no corpus delicti. Innocent until proven guilty.

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:33 pm Post subject: Not true...
Sorry miamiMD. That is not true. Unlike other parts of the world we do not put victims on trial in the Aruba/Dutch system.

The only question that must be asked is: was there a crime?

That is it. The calls made between the Kalpoes and Joran only substantiate the brothers' claims. They just gave Joran and his girlfriend a ride. The two were necking in the backseat and the older Kalpoe said he didn't find that cool.

Joran has testified that he did have sex with Natalee on the beach and that he left her there. He walked home and got there in 40 minutes. Which also coincides with his logging on his computer and the distance it takes to get to his house.

This has all been reported in the news in Aruba.

For some reason the mother claims the girl is/was a virgin. and she didn't drink either. All other accounts state the opposite.

What is wrong?

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:19 pm Post subject: The hand that feeds...
If you would do your research correctly you will see that 90% of the hotels are owned by American multi-nationals. So the hand actually feeds itself.

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:33 pm Post subject: Not even...
Not even an American kid lost in the Bible Belt will get this much coverage. That is also very sad.

How does anybody know a crime has been committed?

Why did Joran lie? Maybe because he didn't want his parents to know he left the house without their consent?

If Beth and Jug have all this proof they should present it to authorities. If they have evidence of a cover-up they shold present to the Interpol.

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:02 pm Post subject: Warning?
A travel warning? For what?

For accidental drowning, because that is the most reasonable explanation until now. she was drunk and/or stoned went for a swim, went too far and got swept away by the current. Has anybody in here considered that? It doesn't seem like it can even be proven that a crime was committed.

By the way, as persuasive as the Holloways might be, Aruba is basically owned by American multi-national companies. They will protect their investment. The Americans need the Americans to keep coming to Aruba so everybody can keep making money.

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:14 pm Post subject: DAY 1
The FBI has been in Aruba since DAY 1. Less than 24 hours after the girl went missing. Usually when an person older than 18 goes missing, the Police have to wait 48 hours before taking any action.

Aruba has agreed to ANYTHING the Holloways suggested. ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Going to the BRINK of jurisdiction, which could play in favor of the defendant should the case ever go to trial.

The American media has turned this in sensationalist story that is hurting everybody.

I hope the average American can get things moving in their own country to find their lost kids.

Everybody must start considering that this girl is not in Aruba anymore.

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:54 am Post subject: This is like shooting a fly with a cannon!
What do you people don't understand?

Nothing has been found yet. Nothing. This is like shooting a fly with a cannon! F-16's, Texas Equusearch, Navy Deep Sea Divers, Dutch Marines, US Senator, Dutch Embassador and what's next? Satellite photos?

The girl can't be found. There is no leading evidence. There isn't. Has anybody thought that this must be analyzed in a new light? Maybe the boy is innocent. As a matter of fact that is the premise. Innocent until proven guilty.

As for those who make my island to be something it is not, I hope that one day you can come take a look for yourself and than form your opinion. Maybe you should ask the CNN and Fox teams, they seam to be having a great time.

Merian Ernest Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:53 pm Post subject: Our problem is with the networks...
I did not really agree with the idea of protesting either. However, the intention was to let the cable news networks know that we feel they are slandering the name of the island by twisting the truths about this case. It had nothing to do with the Holloways. As a matter of fact the only person who cried "Americans go home!" was an American lady herself who has been living in Aruba and raised her children here. She was very emotional.

The networks are making it seem as though Aruba, its government, its Police Force, its businesses and its people are hardly doing enough to find Natalee. All of the Holloway family's needs are taken care of by local businesses. We embraced them and we let them know we feel their pain. We did not ask for anything in return. Not even respect.

No Aruban is slandering Natalee in the local papers, radio or TV, we do not even get a chance on CNN to properly explain our laws and system. The networks get North American "experts" to criticize our system as opposed to explaining it. My people are made to look like fools by the media, while failing to mention that all our professionals are educated in the US and Europe.

They accuse us of allowing underage drinking. We do not allow underage drinking. Our laws are different, because we have a different society. If you are 18 in Aruba you are of age and responsible for your own acts. You are allowed to vote and are obligated to join the Dutch Marines. So our lawmakers feel that if you are allowed to decide you country's fate and are asked to die for it, you should be able to order a beer and smoke a cigarette. To put things in perspective. In the US you are allowed to drive at 16. In Aruba you have to wait until you are 18. Nobody claims you are allowing underage driving.

If you could have followed this from the perspective of people on the island you would know that the truth is completely different. I can hear the F-16's flying over my house the whole day. Did you know that any loved one of mine will not get the treatment if they were lost in Aruba?

Merian Ernest Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:14 pm Post subject: Matthew
Matthew is an ordinary criminal. Sentenced as such for battery and a slew of other crimes. Left one man crippled for life. Look it up in Aruban newspapers.

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:23 pm Post subject: Get it right...

With leading evidence and a confession there can be a case without a body...

Karen Janssen herself prosecuted a case like that in The Netherlands.

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:30 pm Post subject: Tuesdays have no character
All along the guards cried. The checkmate was a joke. The boy is a foul mouthed fool.

The elder drags his feet on the pavement. A shadow of his former self. The keys to the palace have been taken from him, yet he still remembers the passage ways.

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:07 pm Post subject: Thursday will be an ingrown nail to Sam...
The island let out a laugh last night. The jet ski boy is in the land of the Cariocas. The newspaper called 'friend'.

Maybe it is true after all. It's so hard too find someone that doesn't want to be found.

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:49 pm Post subject: Who framed who?
Take a close look at the famous picture.

Deepak, Joran and Satish at C&C. Whose hand is on Satish's shoulder? Take another look. A really good look.

It can never be the hand of any of the three.

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:07 pm Post subject: The mysterious hand...
See the hand. On the infamous picture in C&C. The boy in the middle and the Hindus on each side.

Whose hand is on the shoulder of the Hindu on he left? Somebody is missing on this picture. Maybe somebody was placed on this picture?

It seems more people are vanishing in this case.

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:22 pm Post subject: Centennial Park
Doesn't anybody here remember who Richard Jewell is?

As far as foreighners not having the same rights as compared to when they are in their own county...damn right they don't. US Citizens should especially bear that in mind

**Question from poster: JetSki Boy. = locoman?

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:40 pm Post subject: Thursday is a day with no character...
Who snatched the body? The mutts seem to think it was there.

Obstruction anybody? Cowboys don't have badges.

There's a well in the back. Who will go and look?

No codes for the wicked.

whos mutts - Van Der Straaten stepped infront of SAR and told them to leave.
Where are we talking about?

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:56 pm Post subject: Opposably Thumb...
This primate ain't no boy. Too many doppelgangers. What's in a name?

Swinging from a building ain't easy. Merian has many babylonian friends. Primates are not indigenous to the land, but make no mistake still a cousin to the great Cacique Macuarima.

Look tomorrow for the Palace will rumble. Eyes burning in the xenon. Rotten packages from The Hague will make or break the losers. The palace servants have to choose sides now and avoid embarrasement.

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:30 pm Post subject: Contradicting counsels...
Occum was a smart man, yet the process is to eliminate. Too many assumptions of wells and dirty waters. The babylonians and the gringos are shooting a fly with a cannon.

The mutts are said to never be wrong. The cowboys are angry, but they may get shot down on trespassing.

Look for counsels to call for bruised toes. They too know the palace well. 112 is the number brought in. None have added. Whose hand is still in he picture?

Some têtes will roll in the weeks ahead. (TETE's refers to smuggling)

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:43 pm Post subject: Ingrown nails and bruised toes hiding under black togas....
Look for counsels tomorrow getting off on tainted stories and rotten reputations.

Phones hacked by the babylonian hand. 112 pieces of the puzzle that don't fit.

The well is full of technicalities. Do not be surprised. Merian has been right before.

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:52 pm Post subject: Know the passage...
Read with care. Forked tongues with framed reputations on their walls. Crawling in the palace looking for trapdoors and cracks in the floor.

Do not be surprised. Only the package from The Hague holds the thin layers of answers. Never has mail been so late.

ShocktheMonkey Says: June 25th, 2005 at 9:08 pm To my faithful believers:

This may be my last post. But I'll tell you what's going on. The younger VDS did it. No admission of guilt yet, but witnesses to prove. Awaiting DNA results to confirm will be soon. Two more possible arrests. DJ was the "Vessel". Sorry for cryptic message, but my job is on the line. Still I remain true to you bloggers and the truth shall set us free. A mystery is only as mysterious as the mind allows it to be. Sometimes the truth is right in front of your face .

And then there's his answer to Greta that he didn't know any of the three...
I just don't buy it. His story makes no sense!

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:24 am Post subject: Do not confuse...
The Simian called out names like bifrons. Nobody else.

Listen closely today. The Babylonians are grinning after a long while.

The phones have been hacked. Dots on dish. The rotten package from The Hague.

Choose sides now to avoid embarrassment. The checkmate is set again.

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:48 am Post subject: Who is Simian?
The lines flow easily. Full sentences.

Everywhere you go, your dot will be on the dish. The thing is that it came back to haunt you.

Little altars built into their rooms. Only one rested, while the other went to the aide of foul mouthed one. Bite your tongue off now.

The elder is half the man he used to be. Dragging his feet on the lonely streets.

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:12 pm Post subject: The stage is set...
Third act is set to play. The rotten package from The Hague is screaming to be heard.

Do not sell your hard earned opinions. It might be time to eat your words.

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:29 pm Post subject: The waves are hot again...
Chewed up tongue need to be freed. Bouncing 'round on the beach.

The babylonians' reputation is shining in he sun.

Who wants Damocles' chair?

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:18 pm Post subject: GSM Orwellian
What is wrong? The brothers had to be separated. The Babylonians have layed it thick and hard, but couldn't get what they asked for.

Tricked out cars and pc's. One decided to stay home and the other went to help. The Babylonians knew he was a bifrons. He bleeped on the screen all the way to Bill's lodgings.

People do not lose faith in the Babylonians.

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:45 pm Post subject: The whisperer knows...
A new line has been set. The clock re-arranged. Ha! Antennas that talk about what they saw. They know he went back, but what did he do?

The voulchers with their xenons don't even understand this.

Dutch bugs zooming by fast. So fast they don't make a sound.

The head Babylonian likes the old cowboy and tells him secrets so he can ride longer. Do remember that the cowboys don't have badges. They should not trespass. Silent witnesses can be thrown out of the courtroom.

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:08 pm Post subject: Se habla español...
Don't fear parentless one. "Only the gray ape would behave as they do."

Merian is opting for a more human form to avoid doppelgangers.

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:24 pm Post subject: One by one the pieces are arriving...
The chief Babylonian is narrowing it down for the cowboys. He needs their help.

Look tomorrow as Gutenberg's children will tell all about The Hague.

The head doctor is puzzled by the boy. How can such a thing live inside of him. Foul mouthed, swollen and bittten, but he is strong.

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:51 pm Post subject: They call him bifrons...
Find Aruba. Find the Haystack. Find Santa Marta. Trace with your finger what the Antenna has spoken about.

Unleash the dogs. Inch by inch...grid by grid.

ALLYINMIAMI Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:58 pm Post subject:
Listen everyone, i apologize if i offend any of u, so if i do, please just ignore me...This is not Simiam...I now know for a fact. This person is trying to lure u....to demonstrate that we are followers...Again, I am sorry, i do not intend to hurt any of u..But the real one always responds to me in certain manner, and he hasn't, it is our Code and this new "Simian" does not know it....

Merian Ernest Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:21 pm Post subject: Tuna on toast...
The Sabana Basora case is over. The girl confessed to chomping away at her fears. The first cut is always the deepest. The question is if she is a bifrons too. And not alone either.

That quisquella related slaying had nothing to with anything with the yellowhammer.

Merian Ernest Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:33 pm Post subject: Soc & Prot
So many people seem to be obsessed with the Simian. Even the santería overlord with the corny chopped verses.

"That my opinion is true by virtue of its being my opinion?"

Merian Ernest Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:38 pm Post subject: Close...
The Palace has rules. The cowboys need to understand this. They have to wait for the Babylonians to open the coker.

Nobody knows. Nobody.

The whisperer in the line, now.

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:23 pm Post subject: The florin
Although the coin has the orange's regal visage on one side if you flip it you will see who runs the show.

There are rules that need to be respected and laws that need to be obeyed. Heinlein was right. The downfall will be embarrassing.

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:04 pm Post subject: Special people...special interests
The Orange one is for show. Those that live below the sea are good people.

Sir Thomas More isn't the only one who is crying bloody murder. Paradise is not lost, because the hand feeds itself, will not bite itself.

The Dutch hand and the Gringo hand will wash each other. They are both attached to the same body.

Merian Ernest Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:53 pm Post subject: Phidippides
The question is if there will be end to the journey? Her fate is no worse than the secret contained in Richard Drew marvel.

Third acts have no upside.

Merian Ernest Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:08 pm Post subject: Papi the Butterfly
The journey may be far, but it will be short. The dead end is another dead-end. It repels water as do duck feathers.

There's no breath left. It is hard to find things that don't want to be found.

Choose sides now, before embarrassment is unavoidable. The croupiers know the boy knew the Yellowhammer. They told the Babylonians so.

Too many detractors. Stick to the story. Read the hours of The Simian's words and see if they fit.

Merian Ernest Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:38 pm Post subject: The Simian
The simplest explanation.

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:47 am Post subject: Just head for that big star straight on.
See how the dead-ends meet? Like the Simian said. There is little to fear as the Babylonians are swinging the scepter still.

The Simian does not boast. Tread slowly as the Hindus were brutal during the confrontation. Who stuck to their story after all?

The Yellowhammer has flown, but the bifrons is not on the loose. The silent antennas have spoken, but they have forked tongues too.

Who will sit in Damocles' chair?

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:21 pm Post subject: The flight of Mictlantecutli
Being the one who ate and not the one who warmed the food. From the pan into the fire.

The Simian knows the whisperer. The heirs of Nikola. All their eyes gleam with the prize.

The Tracy is going from door to door. Doesn't understand how Janus sleeps at the door of the Arawaks. Never pretend you understand.

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:49 pm Post subject: Veritas veritae
The Simian does not know how the saliña got filled. Do not engage.

The bifrons lurks in the shadows. Such special boys won't burn their fingers. Enter the macamba to squeel on the black bellied tree ducks.

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:51 pm Post subject: Wake up to the jaguar's glow.
Multi fractions spell democracy to the Simian. The tyranny of duality does not live in the conuco. Yes or no are not the only answers.

Pick up the pieces and make an island. Only the one who chopped it down understands. Sell your convictions to try and understand. Start anew, a new man.

Who says the one who broke is the one who knows? Look by the haystack in the small hours.

They live in the conuco, but they are the only ones who can open the palace doors. The federales should be careful not to grease the palace floors. The robed ones will squeeze an escape through passageways used once before.

The checkmate is the same the tables might have turned. There are no donkeys or mules in chess only horses.

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:09 am Post subject: The rise of Eurydice
Garding the door is Janus still. Who is strong, never broken and never will. Do not mock, for those who unknowingly cut their hands with swords have pure hearts.

The Simian did not fill the saliña with water or mud. Many want to engage, yet defeated will not admit. Not a little, not a lot.

One after the other one stone will tumble the next. In a game of men a lot is said. Papi the Butterfly had the hand for double play and broke the game. Speak now and save Ganga's face.

Who heeded the jaguar's rising? The noble son of the sun breaking through.

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:38 am Post subject: Oggun is having the last laugh...
The god with the misspelled name has led many astray.

The xenon lights have tilted the Babylonians. The one who holds the hammer and the block are angry with themselves.

See the first prose of the Simian. It precedes all. Still to this day, there are too many detractors. The Simian is sad to see his own words used against him.

The human form of Merian will be consumed very soon. When the blessings of Emily are sent to the sea.

The whisperer will be on the line. Again.

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:58 am Post subject: Eurydice
Sorry, John Neely, if the Yellowbird is found all will be known.

The hours are winding down. As Emily is sent to the sea, clearing the path for the Babylonians.

Merian Ernest Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:28 pm Post subject: Dubbelspel
Choose sides to avoid embarrassment.

The boy bit his tongue. For he is water as to the blood of the others. Ganga is hanging her head down.

The silent antennas have spoken of the forked tongues.

You see, the dogs found the grid. The cowboys should have unleashed them. That was a mistake. Gloat is the enemy of many brilliant men.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: April 21, 2008, 04:19:15 PM »

Stellaris Casino General
Manager Michael Rock
and
his family this evening. Mr.
Rock has been appointed
to the position of General
Manager of the renowned
JW Marriott Hotel in
Mexico City.
The
festivities then continued
late into the evening as 14
year old Jimmy Rock ce
lebrated his birthday by
dancing the night away with
many of his friends from
the International School of
Aruba.

JIMMY ROCK (HIS FATHER IS MICHAEL ROCK IS PARTYING WITH VALENTIJN VAN DER SLOOT)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.