March 19, 2024, 02:22:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794081 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: April 22, 2008, 02:00:55 PM »

Truthseeker...Found this...

The Governor of Aruba is the representative on Aruba of the Dutch head of state (Queen Beatrix). The governors duties are twofold: he represents and guards the general interests of the Kingdom and is head of the Aruban Government. He is accountable to the Government of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. As the head of the Government, the Governor is immune.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governor_of_Aruba
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #561 on: April 22, 2008, 02:03:27 PM »

how bout this

Nellie = Nello

????????????

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #562 on: April 22, 2008, 02:05:23 PM »

Gordo Enmisión and Merian both referred to the god with the misspelled name.
IMO, it meant Shango.

I agree and the correct spelling should be Chango .. If I recall correctly.

vms, I used to think that Gordo and Merian were in fact the same person. what do you think?

+++

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: April 22, 2008, 02:10:19 PM »

IMO, it meant Shango.

vms, I used to think that Gordo and Merian were in fact the same person. what do you think?

No, The correct spelling of the god is Rodriguez and not Rodrigues that is the error of the god
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #564 on: April 22, 2008, 02:16:38 PM »

IMO, it meant Shango.

No, The correct spelling of the god is Rodriguez and not Rodrigues that is the error of the god

ahhh ok Caps.. ya lost me there!!! LOL..

I'm not very good at solving riddles lmao!!!

If you mean Daury Rodriguez, Peter R said he is not involved and he knows the real last name of "Daury".

so, yep, I'm confused. but that's ok. 

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #565 on: April 22, 2008, 02:20:24 PM »

When we found some similar links to the Marvel Comics and the names used, I got a hold of a comic book expert and he looked at the Shango riddle and couldn't get anywhere with it. I think I gave him a Boolean headache and I also think he hates me now.

+++

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: April 22, 2008, 02:24:44 PM »

IMO, it meant Shango.

vms, I used to think that Gordo and Merian were in fact the same person. what do you thin

Rob,

Yes and yes. IMO.

When Merian was posting, some codetalkers were very skeptical of him. Some believed he was Simian, some did not. To the point of splitting threads.

Also, I remembered this morning he had a sig line, while here, from King Kong:
Oh, no. It wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast.

Do you happen to know if Armin attended Colegio Arubano?

Mum,

Thank you but I got lucky yesterday. I have probably searched for manosalmono at least a hundred times in the past. Also, Rob helped or I would probably still trying to identify those guys today.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: April 22, 2008, 02:31:17 PM »

IMO, it meant Shango.

vms, I used to think that Gordo and Merian were in fact the same person. what do you thin

Rob,

Yes and yes. IMO.

When Merian was posting, some codetalkers were very skeptical of him. Some believed he was Simian, some did not. To the point of splitting threads.

Mum,

Thank you but I got lucky yesterday. I have probably searched for manosalmono at least a hundred times in the past. Also, Rob helped or I would probably still trying to identify those guys today.

this email address is the key in my opinion. It links everything.

I don't know if Armin attended Colegio Arubano. I'm sorry and I no longer speak to him.

just for the record Armin said something very strange.. actually a few things that very very very strange.

First I asked him for some info and he told me I am not the person to give you that info.

He was also singing a song by Johnny Cash and changed the lyrics to fit the song and he said that Joran is not the guilty party. And he seemed to know exactly who did it. And he wouldn't give me that info.

in my opinion, Armin knows what happened and the details.

+++

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: April 22, 2008, 02:39:26 PM »

Thanks, Rob. Do you know for an absolute fact that Rufo is his father?

I am almost totally convinced that Armin was Simian. I will reserve the right to change my mind though. Cool

Sorry about my errors in posts today. Lack of sleep. I will blame it on that anyway.  Laughing

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: April 22, 2008, 02:39:50 PM »

IMO, it meant Shango.

Rob,

Yes and yes. IMO.

Mum,

this email address is the key in my opinion. It links everything.

I don't know if Armin attended Colegio Arubano. I'm sorry and I no longer speak to him.

just for the record Armin said something very strange.. actually a few things that very very very strange.

First I asked him for some info and he told me I am not the person to give you that info.

He was also singing a song by Johnny Cash and changed the lyrics to fit the song and he said that Joran is not the guilty party. And he seemed to know exactly who did it. And he wouldn't give me that info.

in my opinion, Armin knows what happened and the details.

Thanks Rob and vms

All I get from what Caps is saying is the spelling! Seen Rodriquez, Rodriques, Rodriguez and Rodrigues...but that is my logic...LOL
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: April 22, 2008, 02:45:36 PM »

how bout this

Nellie = Nello

????????????

Close Rob!

One Happy Island.com: icqRobles de Medina, Lourdes, Lulu, 17147519, Aruba. Robles de Medina, Marilu, Cherrylips, 16078812, Netherlands. Rodrigues, Nelio Ruben, Nelicpotucus, 7902515 ...
www.one-happy-island.com/icq-user.asp?u=r&i= - 49k 
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: April 22, 2008, 02:46:51 PM »

Thanks Rob and vms

All I get from what Caps is saying is the spelling! Seen Rodriquez, Rodriques, Rodriguez and Rodrigues...but that is my logic...LOL

Same here!  Laughing

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: April 22, 2008, 02:50:29 PM »

how bout this

Nellie = Nello

????????????

Close Rob!

One Happy Island.com: icqRobles de Medina, Lourdes, Lulu, 17147519, Aruba. Robles de Medina, Marilu, Cherrylips, 16078812, Netherlands. Rodrigues, Nelio Ruben, Nelicpotucus, 7902515 ...

Oh, I thought he meant Nello as in Nelson O.

I think Merian was way above average, well-read, etc. but I cannot wrap my mind about these messages being that deep. JMO...

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: April 22, 2008, 02:51:48 PM »

I am almost totally convinced that Armin was Simian. I will reserve the right to change my mind though. Cool

Sorry about my errors in posts today. Lack of sleep. I will blame it on that anyway.  Laughing

I can not say I know that for an absolute fact. I have not seen them together. My research led me to believe that. I started to put somethings together that Armin said and it led me to start researching who was who and I came to the conclusion that Rufo is Armin's father. I could be wrong, it's happened before and we are all wrong every now and then, but I believe this is correct.... he is his father. He knew info that only Rufo would know because he was a retired cop, and Armin told me that his father was a cop, a high ranking cop, and that was how he knew the things he did. maybe I'm wrong and he is not his father = caveat.

Armin used to give me info and I would post it until he told me to stop. He got kinda pissed.

+++

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: April 22, 2008, 02:54:22 PM »

I can not say I know that for an absolute fact. I have not seen them together. My research led me to believe that. I started to put somethings together that Armin said and it led me to start researching who was who and I came to the conclusion that Rufo is Armin's father. I could be wrong, it's happened before and we are all wrong every now and then, but I believe this is correct.... he is his father. He knew info that only Rufo would know because he was a retired cop, and Armin told me that his father was a cop, a high ranking cop, and that was how he knew the things he did. maybe I'm wrong and he is not his father = caveat.

Armin used to give me info and I would post it until he told me to stop. He got kinda pissed.

Thanks. It would make sense. Maybe Caps can verify. 

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: April 22, 2008, 02:58:30 PM »

how bout this

Nellie = Nello

????????????

Close Rob!

Oh, I thought he meant Nello as in Nelson O.

I think Merian was way above average, well-read, etc. but I cannot wrap my mind about these messages being that deep. JMO...

LOL...he probably did mean Nelson...LOL...haven't given it that much thought!

I wonder who would have been feeding the info to Armin? Any thoughts?
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: April 22, 2008, 03:03:42 PM »

That's why I would love to know if he is related to Rufo...if he was Simian.

But...was Rufo still that connected? I don't know but he had a source. No doubt in my mind anyway...

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: April 22, 2008, 03:08:57 PM »

That's why I would love to know if he is related to Rufo...if he was Simian.

But...was Rufo still that connected? I don't know but he had a source. No doubt in my mind anyway...

It would depend on how long he had been retired and how many of his buddies were still in ALE, I would think! Seems lots of people knew what was going on, maybe it took a while to work out exactly who was posting as Simian...few bits of wrong info here and there
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: April 22, 2008, 03:09:19 PM »

vms...

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #579 on: April 22, 2008, 03:12:30 PM »

Armin called Ronnie Bernadina is his uncle. Said he was a fair man but stern.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.