March 19, 2024, 12:05:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3  (Read 794061 times)
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: April 22, 2008, 05:27:22 PM »

I have a Boolean headache just trying to read all of this.  CAPS and Finbar, who is #5???

Look at the Morse code the there are 5 letter before the end lines

E LPADR E

END
L=Lorenzo
P=PAPA = Paul Sloot
A=AMIR
D=DOMPIG
R=RUFO
END

I think these where the Rudy Croes Black Team MEMBERS or who-ever this phone belong to, his father for PAPA

Corrected forgot a name

More name Adjustment

E LPADR E

END
L=??
P=PAPA = Paul Sloot
A=ARMINDO Soglonier
D=DOMPIG
R=RUFO
END

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: April 22, 2008, 05:29:22 PM »

Now the Father of this Armin

Solognier   Armindo E   9/27/1945   Aruba   Nayostraat 9   from Madiki

This his the Father of Armir Solognier which is an offspring from the OLD MAN that died in 2007

Ok. Armindo is Armin's father. That works.

Juan Emiliano Croes is the father of Armindo Solognier? How does that work? Different last names.

What do these words from the obit mean, Caps? 

Swa & cuņanan:

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #622 on: April 22, 2008, 05:35:33 PM »

I have a Boolean headache just trying to read all of this.  CAPS and Finbar, who is #5???

E LPADR E

END
L=Lorenzo
P=PAPA = Paul Sloot
A=AMIR
D=DOMPIG
R=RUFO
END

I think these where the Rudy Croes Black Team MEMBERS or who-ever this phone belong to, his father for PAPA

Corrected forgot a name

More name Adjustment

E LPADR E

END
L=??
P=PAPA = Paul Sloot
A=ARMINDO Soglonier
D=DOMPIG
R=RUFO
END

I think I'm getting it.

try this.

elpadre = the fatherS

fathers of the young ones.

this area (the father) talks about the fathers = elders

so we have the right people inserted.

we need the father of someone that starts with an "L"

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: April 22, 2008, 05:36:23 PM »

So this fellow that died is the uncle of all on the list with Rufo....and his name is Croes...so by finding the brother or sister we can find one of Rufo's parents...I think!

Caps, this old man?

this says that Armin is related right, but NOT a child...

is that right??
Yes not a Child

it comes from the Mother side and that mikes him a cousing or a not to far cousin.

Via the mother they are related
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: April 22, 2008, 05:39:51 PM »

Question, Any one have what Mike Eman said about the Missing teen Natalee in 2005.

I am wonder if he know who the Whisperer on the line was

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #625 on: April 22, 2008, 05:41:43 PM »

So does this mean that Armin was part of the cover up or not?  Was everything he said a means to misdirection? 

VMS....I have no problem with declaring Armin as Simian and Merian. The connections are very likley reliable... now to the 5th suspect. 
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: April 22, 2008, 05:53:26 PM »

So does this mean that Armin was part of the cover up or not?  Was everything he said a means to misdirection? 

VMS....I have no problem with declaring Armin as Simian and Merian. The connections are very likley reliable... now to the 5th suspect. 

LALA He Knows but he can not talk. It is his Father that went with the Black Team to do the cleanup that night.

Everyone one that have come so closed to the truth can talk. Poentje knows can talk, Van eem Knows, Can talk, Joran the scapegoat knows, can talk, The Kalpoes are sitting in for someone else, they know and can Talk. Even DeVries can Talk.
MOS Knows but has to put a show to make believe, they are working on this.

Silences.

The reason:?

Being the one who ate (THE ONE THAT NEED TO CARIED IT OUT ) and not the one who warmed (THE ONE THAT PREPARED) the food (THE PLAN). From the pan into the fire.
The Simian knows the whisperer (MITO CROES). The heirs of Nikola. All their eyes gleam with the prize.( http://www.mikeeman.com/ )

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: April 22, 2008, 05:56:14 PM »

Still waiting on this:

He went to some kind of music school..let me see if I can find that again...I read it a few hours ago.

If it is established he attended Colegio Arubano, I will be sold 100%.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #628 on: April 22, 2008, 06:03:44 PM »

Still waiting on this:

He went to some kind of music school..let me see if I can find that again...I read it a few hours ago.

If it is established he attended Colegio Arubano, I will be sold 100%.

I agree.  It all fits so well.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #629 on: April 22, 2008, 06:06:04 PM »

Well Poop!

Sorry I didn't finish my post...I read that while searching through all that info here yesterday...it was something about his first band...Spanish something was the name...and he said something like...well we all went to music school together...I can't find it now...but I have looked and looked...maybe I don't have the right musician...but it was one of those guys we were looking at yesterday. 
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: April 22, 2008, 06:06:24 PM »

Thank you, Caps.  Very Happy

VMS:

The killer imust be an offspring of the following

Solognier   Francisco R                 9/20/1929   Aruba   Seroe Pita 16A  Old man
Croes   Juan E                              8/8/1938   Aruba   Seroe Pita 16A  Died in 2007 Grand PAPA
Croes, geb. Solognier   Elsa   10/29/1938   Aruba   Seroe Pita 16A  old man WIFE
Croes   Dionisio E                           12/12/1966   Aruba   Seroe Pita 16A  SON
Croes   Rosangela E               6/29/1979   Aruba   Seroe Pita 16A  DUAGHTER

Now from the SON or DUGHTER the primate must be. the primate is a cousin

Can you look up Armin or Armindo Solognier, please?

Croes   Armin J   9/25/1959   Aruba   Paradera 175F

BTW, SERO PITA and PARADERA are the same district

and we have

Solognier   Armin E   2/14/1972   Aruba   Nayostraat 9   MADIKI

Thank you.

The age works. I just need the high school to confirm that he was Simian...for meLaughing

Now the Father of this Armin

Solognier   Armindo E   9/27/1945   Aruba   Nayostraat 9   from Madiki

This his the Father of Armir Solognier which is an offspring from the OLD MAN that died in 2007

Now Soglonier Armindo died in Colombia and was buried in colombia, He died of Altziemer. This was the father of Amir.

Now for Rufo Solognier. He was a cop and His son is also a Cop. Please research

We need to find the name of the son

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: April 22, 2008, 06:13:47 PM »

I found two
cheetah on January 10th, 2007 6:52 pm
Yeah….may the monkeys Haunt them & ride their backs til they’re face down in the dirt.

cheetah on January 10th, 2007 8:11 pm
Aruba see tourists as crime targets, they steal & drug female tourists so all the ugly local teens can gangrape them.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: April 22, 2008, 06:20:00 PM »

LALA He Knows but he can not talk. It is his Father that went with the Black Team to do the cleanup that night.

Everyone one that have come so closed to the truth can talk. Poentje knows can talk, Van eem Knows, Can talk, Joran the scapegoat knows, can talk, The Kalpoes are sitting in for someone else, they know and can Talk. Even DeVries can Talk.

Silences.

Being the one who ate (THE ONE THAT NEED TO CARIED IT OUT ) and not the one who warmed (THE ONE THAT PREPARED) the food (THE PLAN). From the pan into the fire.
The Simian knows the whisperer (MITO CROES). The heirs of Nikola. All their eyes gleam with the prize.( http://www.mikeeman.com/ )

it was Amir self that went that night, becuase his Father was in Colombia. his father could not be there with the black team since he was not in Aruba. But his son was there. His son took the job of his Father as a Back team member and are going in acction when called for duty..

LALA He was there... so put that in you book as one of that was there,

So the list is now Amir, Rufo, Dompig, PAPA=Paules, Steve Croes

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: April 22, 2008, 06:22:03 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys

Today I need all thinking heads.

I want all to look at this morese code carefully. It contain a secret message.

ELPADRESOONANEWTRUTHWILLBEUNVEILED

all the "E" are spaces. all the rest of the letters, are the first letter of a word or a name.

The names are found in this table.

http://morsecode.scphillips.com/alphabet.html

Now lets rewrite the code and you will get the real code to be decipher.

E LPADR E SOONAN E WTRUTHWILLB E UNV E IL E D

Now rewite the code from top down

End

Lorenzo
Papa
A?
D?
Robert

End
Steve ---> other word
O ------> Order
O--Obuber
NellieNelson Obuber
Attack
Natalie

End

We
Took
Robert
Uncle
To
Hotel
Where
I
Left
Lorenzo
Bleeding

End

Uncle
Nefu
Video

End

I
Left

End

Done

I want all to look at this and tried to think some words that fit this code using the phonetic table above.

Phonetic means sound like. 

I have allmost all the rest of the Merian code decifer.

Question

Who Phone was this code in?back to decoding now Shango

CAPSLOCKWIZARD

My guess is...the one ALE was asking about, but we have lost phones, found phones, broken phones, phones with no credit and throw-a-way phones!

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #634 on: April 22, 2008, 06:38:57 PM »

Silences.

it was Amir self that went that night, becuase his Father was in Colombia. his father could not be there with the black team since he was not in Aruba. But his son was there. His son took the job of his Father as a Back team member and are going in acction when called for duty..

So you agree that Simian was trying to distance Joran and the Kalpoes from any involvement?  Are you saying that Armin, himself was involved?  I really need to understand this. Thanks.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: April 22, 2008, 06:51:40 PM »

Silences.

So you agree that Simian was trying to distance Joran and the Kalpoes from any involvement?  Are you saying that Armin, himself was involved?  I really need to understand this. Thanks.

Lala:

From the big old mand see obit picture we came down to Armindo

Armindo had a son called Armin but Armindo Died in 2006 in Colombia and was buried there. He had a mental desease. Altzimer.

that left then his son Armin.

all the names above knows what happend.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #636 on: April 22, 2008, 06:56:56 PM »

I finally agree with you on something. LOL  Indeed they know what happened..no doubt.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #637 on: April 22, 2008, 06:58:49 PM »

Does anyone think that Checkme could be Clyde Burke?
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: April 22, 2008, 07:01:31 PM »

Merian Riddle talk about the onces that did the Durty work.

it does not talk about non of them that we were looking at before.

The Kalpoes are the first one that where called in to take place for some of else.

The Babylonians (RUDY CROES-BLACK TEAM) are very confident and grateful, but are very wary. They have been let down by the hammer and block (THE JUDGE SLOOT). They need the Hindus (THE KALPOES), but they need more.

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #639 on: April 22, 2008, 07:31:54 PM »

Silences.

CAPS, is this the Mito Croes in question?

PARTICIPANTS Winternachten 2007

http://www.winternachten.nl/winternachten/adeelnemers.php?editie=10047&taal=engels
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.